Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

Tugboat25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    Was Jayne trying to copy Mae West or was Mae West trying to copy Jayne?

Which was it?
    Well the brassy Mae West was around before Jayne Mansfield.

KristinEileen Guest
    I live in PA, about 25miles give or take from Pen Argyl where Jayne lived for a time, and where she is buried. My boyfriends mother is from there and on her wedding day she went to the cemetery and had her picture taken with her deceased brothers headstone...and with Jayne Mansefield's. Hopefully she will be able to dig those out for me! She also said that the practice of having your picture taken with her headstone was so common in the 70's that almost all of her friends have similiar pictures.

3. 10-23-2007, 03:42 PM

don't_axe_me Guest
    OK....as one who is "blessed" (?) with similar flotation devices, I have to ask.....How in the world did she keep those up?!?

scarletfever1971 Guest
    (For this pic anyway) she may be holding them up from underneath the water but you don't actually see it in the picture.

don't_axe_me Guest
    I don't see any other way

7. 10-24-2007, 03:33 PM

8. 10-24-2007, 05:09 PM

I think that savvy JAYNE knew every trick available during that time to create whatever feminine illusion she wanted.

10. 10-24-2007, 05:25 PM

DelightfulDeathHag Guest
    I see the resemblance in her daughter as well, I also agree Pamela Anderson seems to want to look like her. As for Sophia, I would have looked too, how could you not?!?

Lisamarie Guest
    Poeple will have to face the fact Jayne had great boobs!!! I dont think she needed to do anything to them ...because they were perfect!!! I mean come on....Look at those knockers!!!! Im sure she knew many tricks....but we should leave it at that...she had great boobs!! I

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JayneFan View Post
    Any of you may think what you want. I don't wish to make this a debate.
    I agree I don't think she needed to hold them up!

dirttrackdemon3 Guest

DANG!!

THEY DID LOOK ALOT ALIKE HUH?

VegasVic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Don't you just love Anton's cute little horns??
    (I guess satan never told poor little Anton just how ridiculous he looked).
    He was horny for Jayne.

16. 10-30-2007, 03:37 PM

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    THEY DID LOOK ALOT ALIKE HUH?

No comparison though...Anna didn't have any type of class that Jayne had!!!!

Anna was a fame hag plain and simple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    No comparison though...Anna didn't have any type of class that Jayne had!!!!

Anna was a fame hag plain and simple!!!
    She was pretty sexy during her Guess model days. That one photo on the bottom with her pinky in her mouth...pretty hot!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    She was pretty sexy during her Guess model days. That one photo on the bottom with her pinky in her mouth...pretty hot!

Well I guess bottom line is we both are out of luck since they are both dead!!!

20. 10-30-2007, 04:27 PM

VegasVic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    OK....as one who is "blessed" (?) with similar flotation devices, I have to ask.....How in the world did she keep those up?!?
    I'd help.

22. 10-30-2007, 04:52 PM

Vicki Lester Guest
    Have to mention, "Promises, Promises" where Miss Mansfield appears nude. Also the drag queen, "Babbette." So bad, its a great movie.

VegasVic Guest
    She didn't need any help....she did not have saggy boobs. Get over it!
    I'd still help. Get over that!

Guest Guest
    Oh I just love jayne! There was something about her that was different. I'll have a look for this pic of her and Monroe where Jayne is standing behind Marilyn and Marilyn has this look on her face. She looks pissed off and Jayne is looking down at marilyn with such admiration.

Anyway here's a pic of Jayne and her daughter (I also think Mariska looks like Jayne, esp. the mouth) Jayne had gorgeous hair, I always try and do mine like hers lol

Guest Guest
    Found one pic of her and MM, not the one I want tho:

Came across an interesting article about Jayne and the beatles

http://triumphpc.com/mersey-beat/bea...ansfield.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by CMS View Post
    Found one pic of her and MM, not the one I want tho:

Came across an interesting article about Jayne and the beatles

http://triumphpc.com/mersey-beat/bea...ansfield.shtml

I think Marilyn is saying, 'Don't give me the Sophia Treatment. Take them fellas elsewhere!'

RoRo Guest
    Folks I'm sorry but theres no way Jayne's breasts just stood at attention by themselves there had to be some support in the bathing suits she wore...fake boobs will stand up usually because they are hard natural flesh will not be that perfect there would be some sagging especially after having kids

[SIZE=4]" Anyone want fresh milk with their dinner ? "[/SIZE]

30. 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM

susalu Guest
    RoRo, I don't mean to be rude but you're ignorant about Jayne. Not all women's boobs are the same, whether they're fakes or not. Are you speaking from personal experience? Some of you are jealous. In Jayne's case, her pregnancies enhanced her boobs over the years but that is not the case for all women. So quit picking on beautiful Jayne. Let it be!
    i know how to solve this... jayne fan, if you have a picture showing Jayne nude and perky with no visible means of support, post it.. otherwise, i don't know how you can call other people ignorant...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

[SIZE=4]" Anyone want fresh milk with their dinner ? "[/SIZE]
    Got milk!!! I Wish!!!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Got milk!!! I Wish!!!
    Danny, you are sure ornery... i don't think this pic is at the right angle though! Sus

RoRo Guest
    RoRo, I don't mean to be rude but you're ignorant about Jayne. Not all women's boobs are the same, whether they're fakes or not. Are you speaking from personal experience? Some of you are jealous. In Jayne's case, her pregnancies enhanced her boobs over the years but that is not the case for all women. So quit picking on beautiful Jayne. Let it be!
    Are you a woman or a man???? I am a woman with large breasts and they do sag yes they get bigger with pregnancy but they also sag ...I am not picking on her because she is or WAS beautiful just stating the facts of human bodies...breasts after 3 kids are going to sag unless they have some help either from a doctor or some foundation garments....live with it my dear...she was not perfect no woman (or man) is
    Last edited by RoRo; 10-31-2007 at 11:04 PM.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    i know how to solve this... jayne fan, if you have a picture showing Jayne nude and perky with no visible means of support, post it.. otherwise, i don't know how you can call other people ignorant...
    well said sus!!!!!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    Danny, you are sure ornery... i don't think this pic is at the right angle though! Sus
    I am not ornery!!! Just perverted!!!

You know how us men are!!

About the pic...I can adapt!!

But since she is dead it would be kind of gross now!!

I had to throw a bad FAD pun in there!

I think all us guys need to defer to the ladies on this one. Local knowledge being best knowledge and all...

VegasVic Guest
    Like you, I mean no offense. But you sure take this personally. I haven't heard anyone "picking on" her at all. Apparently you feel she was beyond perfect in every way. That's cool for you I guess. But you have to know that everyone isn't kneeling at Jayne's altar the way you do. The most insignificant remark seems to offend you on a personal level.
    Last edited by VegasVic; 11-01-2007 at 01:31 AM.

don't_axe_me Guest
    I think Jayne had marvelous boobs. Marvelous boobs that were held up proudly and properly (by whatever means necessary) for all the world to see, admire, and envy! I know I'm admiring AND envious!
    Last edited by don't_axe_me; 11-01-2007 at 06:57 AM. Reason: typo

ok, l can't figure out the picture of her boyfriend in the crash. l see his arm, etc but then there is a white line above his shoulder and then just a square. l can't see how it's a head, or any features. l hope fellow hags won't think me too gory wanting to figure it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    ok, l can't figure out the picture of her boyfriend in the crash. l see his arm, etc but then there is a white line above his shoulder and then just a square. l can't see how it's a head, or any features. l hope fellow hags won't think me too gory wanting to figure it out.
    The white line is his shirt collar, then theres a bit of neck,his ear, and his hairline...his face is basically smashed into the car.....don't think youre too gory, I had to point it out to my friend too, she just couldn't picture what was what in her mind

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    well said sus!!!!!
    guess i am just tired of people calling other people names or saying their posts are childish, etc... just seems like a lot of people seem to think they know more than anyone else... and there is a way to make a convincing argument for your side without reducing the self esteem of the person you are discussing something with!

one reason why i couldn't hack the Michael Moore thread... people were asking others if they know what words meant and other such bullshit...

why can't we all just get along??? lol!

that said, i didn't really care for the website that painted Jayne as a satanist... i don't know what is true, but i do know that that website had a definite "christian" bent, and you have to take all that religious rhetoric with a grain of salt, in my opinion...

really anyone with a little money and the know how can make a website out of complete lies!! doesn't mean we all have to believe it! we are going to believe what we want to believe no matter what!!

Sus

blair Guest
    I hope no one minds....

Solves the argument for me...

C'mon, JAYNE knew every trick in the book; Didn't you notice how she's pretending to stretch her arms out to China ? Whatever was available in the 50s & 60s to create the allusion, JAYNE would have used.

yes they are nice, normal, healthy breasts. personally, l like the picture of her with her baby girl. reminds me that she was a real person and a mother.

and thanks, roro. l can see the ear now, anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

47. 11-01-2007, 03:26 PM

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blair View Post
    I hope no one minds....

They don't look saggy to me...

49. 11-01-2007, 03:56 PM

50. 11-01-2007, 04:50 PM

guess you should be called 'jayne'sboobsfan'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Danny62 Guest
    Jayne in Las Vegas.
    I think you have proven your point!

Man she was hot!!!!!

Katie Guest
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag.

Hell, I can now hold a pencil, a notebook, and a tennis shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag. Hell, I can now hold a pencil, a notebook, and a tennis shoe.
    Dang girl! Sounds as if you have some extra storage space there!

SistaSara Guest

Jayne Mansfield Marker

Her actual burial site is in Tennessee.
    Last edited by SistaSara; 11-01-2007 at 07:34 PM.

susalu Guest
    Jayne in Las Vegas.
    i think your picture spoke 1000 words.... or 500 nipples... lol!

susalu Guest
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag.

not even gonna go there!!! let's just say the girls have seen much better days!! Sus

Jazbabee Guest
    Jayne Mansfield is buried in Fairview Cemetery in Penn Argyl, Pennsylvania, not Tennessee
    I have actually been there, and you can check it out here

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...ge=gr&GRid=665

Irishlass Guest
    i can see her boobies i can see her boobies...lol

Darrianne Guest

Ha! I can hold all that, run a mile and drop nothing. (Got ya beat!!)

SistaSara Guest
    Thanks for the correction. I wasn't really sure. Now my dad told me that Jayne was decapitated in a car crash. That is true correct?