Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Lopes

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You'd sure have a lot of material to work from with a book like that. I'd read it.

cavdragoon Guest
    Hey Mamma thanks for the welcome. Funny i leave a place with so much death and then come to this place to talk about death. I got to be mess up. Anyway it seems like the crowd is divided here on the type of person Lisa was and i for one don't know enough to say either way. What i will add is that this girl was troubled and was in some way trying to sort herself out. Sad thing is we know the ending to this story, and as tragic as it is i hope she has found the peace in death that she so longed for in life. By the way i do think a "unauthorized" acount of her life, with pros and cons would be very intresting.

Regards

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    "had Lisa's image halographed with them onstage"

No. Tell me this isn't true.
    Yeah, I remember watching part of it. I'm trying to find some video of it but it's been slow going.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Kid Rock had a banner or something for Joe C during the tour after Joe C died. . It was big. And weird.

Lita Guest
    Um....who's Joe C? I can't find any video. Maybe they talked about having her holographed onstage but they didn't. I don't know...I could have sworn they did.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Um....who's Joe C? I can't find any video. Maybe they talked about having her holographed onstage but they didn't. I don't know...I could have sworn they did.
    He rapped with Kid Rock at his concerts. He was the size of a child even tho he was an adult.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Joe C

November 9, 1974November 16, 2000), better known as Joe C. was an American rapper. He became popular as part of Kid Rock's band, after the two met at Kid Rock concert in Roseville, MI, in 1994. Joe C. was born in Taylor, Michigan. He was first featured on the demo "Cool Daddy Cool" in 1995. At Kid Rock concerts since his death there has been a video package shown with his rap to "Devil without a Cause" while Kid Rock kneels in silence towards the screen and the crowd sings Joe C.'s part.
    He went on to appear on television, including a guest role on The Simpsons and as a celebrity deathmatch competitor on MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch in 2000. Joe C. was a massive WWF fan, during concerts he made various references to the WWF stable D-Generation X. He appeared on WWF, helping Too Cool win the WWF Tag Team Championship in 2000.
    Joe C. had developed celiac disease, which had nothing to do with his stunted growth (3 ft 9 in; 114 cm). Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder that causes the small intestine to be damaged after ingesting gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and oats. Celiac disease does not require pills, but it does require a strict life-long gluten-free diet. He died in his sleep at his parents house in Taylor, Michigan, on November 16, 2000. A full length solo album was lined up before his death.
    Detroit rapper Paradime made a tribute to Joseph on his 2007 album Spill at Will. On the track "People Who Died", Paradime raps about the morning he was told about Joseph's death.
    Joe C. was born on the same day as former bandmate Uncle Kracker.

He was 26 when he died.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Here is a thread on Joe C. with a little info also.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4080

Lita Guest
    Thank you Ramona and Ends for the info.

Life Is Death Guest

She haunts me...

A very creepy person to watch. Ever since I've seen the video, and autopsy photo she has stayed in my mind....Weird.

I remember watching her on celebrity Who wants to be a millionaire, and she was saying she had just adopted a baby girl? Does anyone remember this, or know what happened to the kid?

A-train Guest
    Question~the coke tin, a couple of you said it contained numerology cards. How did you find this out, was it confirmed? I honestly do think it looks like a stash tin also. I could totally be wrong, it's just my lil opinion. I used to smoke a lot of you know what and that little thing is a perfect stash tin. I mean, why would you be carrying numerology cards while driving down the road? I could see someone making that up so it wouldn't look bad if it was indeed green. Anyone else thought about this?

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Ya. Im really wondering what happened to her baby girl. I do know the girls name is Snow.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A-train View Post
    Question~the coke tin, a couple of you said it contained numerology cards. How did you find this out, was it confirmed? I honestly do think it looks like a stash tin also. I could totally be wrong, it's just my lil opinion. I used to smoke a lot of you know what and that little thing is a perfect stash tin. I mean, why would you be carrying numerology cards while driving down the road? I could see someone making that up so it wouldn't look bad if it was indeed green. Anyone else thought about this?
    I always keep my oracle cards in little velvet bags with cinch tops, I think most people do, in a tin the deck would just slide around and get screwy. I think it sounds made up to go along with her premination story

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by goldil View Post
    Meh, she looked high to me. I suspect she had weed in the Coke tin.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking,she was high,and was wondering what was in the coke box.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A-train View Post
    If it was just numerology cards why would she be passing it to the back seat?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Thats exactly what I was thinking,she was high,and was wondering what was in the coke box.
    Since nothing was found in her toxicology during her autopsy, then she was not high.

Can toxicology tell if someone was high? Or would it just tell you that they were pot smokers? Im just curious. Does THC get into the blood stream like alcohol?

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Since nothing was found in her toxicology during her autopsy, then she was not high.
    Still makes me wonder why she was holdin it,and she had passed it back like a second before she lost control,I'm thinking thats what caused the wreck.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Can toxicology tell if someone was high? Or would it just tell you that they were pot smokers? Im just curious. Does THC get into the blood stream like alcohol?
    Well, the qualatative would tell if it was in the system, and that test is not as comprehensive and could have been there for weeks. Quantatative tests would tell how much is in the system, giving you a better idea of how recent the use was.

Many ME offices will only do the qual test for marijuana, but some will do the quant test. It depends on the situation.

In the case of Lopes, I am not sure what people are trying to say here, that she was high on coke, or high on pot. Either would have shown up in the tox.

You will hear (for instance in the case of pitcher Darryl Kile) that there was marijuana in the system, but that it did not contribute to the death, meaning it was possibly old.

Had she had any drugs in her system, that would have been stated as such.

Well, the qualatative would tell if it was in the system, and that test is not as comprehensive and could have been there for weeks. Quantatative tests would tell how much is in the system, giving you a better idea of how recent the use was.

Many ME offices will only do the qual test for marijuana, but some will do the quant test. It depends on the situation.

In the case of Lopes, I am not sure what people are trying to say here, that she was high on coke, or high on pot. Either would have shown up in the tox.

You will hear (for instance in the case of pitcher Darryl Kile) that there was marijuana in the system, but that it did not contribute to the death, meaning it was possibly old.

Had she had any drugs in her system, that would have been stated as such.
    Thanks Lisa. To me in the video it look's like she turned to look in the back seat and when she looked back at the road she panicked. She prolly drifted into oncoming traffic, swerved to miss and flipped the van over. She simply wasnt paying attention.

lisalouver Guest
    Thanks Lisa. To me in the video it look's like she turned to look in the back seat and when she looked back at the road she panicked. She prolly drifted into oncoming traffic, swerved to miss and flipped the van over. She simply wasnt paying attention.
    You are welcome Jefe!

I concur with what you said. That is what it looks like to me also.

And how often do you get to see a video of what actually happened just before a car crashes!

I wonder if there is more footage. The camera cuts off right before impact. I bet the actual crash got filmed.

lisalouver Guest
    I wonder if there is more footage. The camera cuts off right before impact. I bet the actual crash got filmed.
    I believe there is more footage. I thought I read somewhere when they footage came out for the last days of left eye or whatever that special was, somewhere it was stated that her family has the rest of the footage.

#1 Death Hag Guest
    I believe there is more footage. I thought I read somewhere when they footage came out for the last days of left eye or whatever that special was, somewhere it was stated that her family has the rest of the footage.
    I heard that too. i dont think the family wanted that part shown which is understandable. there was a lot of drama going on too because someone took a pic of her dead - i think its in her thread. she had these pyjamas on and theres a bit cut in her head where she was hit. The clothes she wore were stripped off and they put her in these pink jammies. i think it was for family viewing. it was heartbreaking seeing it.

I know there was her autopsy pics leaked online & a big uproar over them, but are thy still online anywhere?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LMS0035 View Post
    I know there was her autopsy pics leaked online & a big uproar over them, but are thy still online anywhere?
    Dale Earnhart's family and she worked together to get all their pics off the internet, I know.

The only one I ever saw was the one in the pink jammies with her head injury.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Dale Earnhart's family and she worked together to get all their pics off the internet, I know.

The only one I ever saw was the one in the pink jammies with her head injury.
    Those pink PJ's Make her look awful. Well, I guess she was dead. But still she looked mannish

#1 Death Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LMS0035 View Post
    If you go onto findadeath.com and search for lisa left eye lopez. theres a pic of her there dead with these horrible pink jammies on.

Lisamarie Guest
    poor girl..I still love that there is actual video of this.....I watched it over and over....its just breathtaking to see someones last moments.....

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    I always keep my oracle cards in little velvet bags with cinch tops, I think most people do, in a tin the deck would just slide around and get screwy. I think it sounds made up to go along with her premination story
    I keep my tarot in silk!

cherryghost Guest
    It is truly bizarre to see her driving along and you can look out the window and see the speed she is going, it looks like she is heavy on the pedel!

Would she have had a chance of survival if she had only clicked her seat belt in?

Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    It is truly bizarre to see her driving along and you can look out the window and see the speed she is going, it looks like she is heavy on the pedel!

Would she have had a chance of survival if she had only clicked her seat belt in?

Actually she was wearing a seltbelt (the only one in the van who did) the thing was the only selt belts that they had in that van were the lap ones. Maybe if she had a shoulder belt she could have lived? It was such a bizarre accident. Everyone else was barely injured, but she passed away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

coleysabusybabe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeFan View Post
    I read somewhere that everyone survived apart from Lisa of course, but one member of the group Eygpt, was almost paralised and tried to sue the car company. Not sure how true this is though.
    Lisa's mom tried to sue the Mitsubishi corporation because the vehicle that she was driving was prone to roll overs based on a 2001 Vehicle Consumer's Report. I am not sure about the member of Egypt though. I think that the suit was thrown out of court though because Lisa didn't have a license to drive over there.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think she had a case of that herself (invincibility.) She had a camera crew on her all the time - I think that does something to you, like you can do no wrong. It was all about her, & her thoughts & her opinions. It was a docu about her obviously, so no one corrected her or anything. I dunno, this is just the feeling I got from watching it.
    That's exactly the feeling I've gotten from it, but you put it into words beautifully. I think that as an "artist" and "celebrity," she had that "me, me, me" thing working constantly. The fact that the RockDoc video shows that people in her "circle" couldn't even eat the food they wanted to, had to work out when SHE wanted to work out, had to drink that crappy mixture of I don't know what, leads me to believe that it was all about HER. I think that look into the camera was nothing but pure arrogance. I didn't see anything dart out from her either. In my opinion, she was driving too fast and there could have been some dirt or debris on the road, she started skidding, possibly even only a minor amount, and she seriously overcorrected herself and crashed. Thank GOD only she was killed because as the driver of that car, she was responsible for the accident, IMO. That's NOT to say she deserved to die. Only that if I were driving a car that caused an accident and someone had to die, of COURSE I would want it to be me.

mel306 Guest
    The special is on VHI again. I am always drawn to watch it when I see it on.

Mach2 Guest
    Who the heck is Lisa Lopez? Die and you're famous huh?

Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    That's exactly the feeling I've gotten from it, but you put it into words beautifully. I think that as an "artist" and "celebrity," she had that "me, me, me" thing working constantly. The fact that the RockDoc video shows that people in her "circle" couldn't even eat the food they wanted to, had to work out when SHE wanted to work out, had to drink that crappy mixture of I don't know what, leads me to believe that it was all about HER. I think that look into the camera was nothing but pure arrogance. I didn't see anything dart out from her either. In my opinion, she was driving too fast and there could have been some dirt or debris on the road, she started skidding, possibly even only a minor amount, and she seriously overcorrected herself and crashed. Thank GOD only she was killed because as the driver of that car, she was responsible for the accident, IMO. That's NOT to say she deserved to die. Only that if I were driving a car that caused an accident and someone had to die, of COURSE I would want it to be me.
    Those ppl weren't there against their will. I'm sure they knew what they signed up for. If they didn't want to try her way of living, they would've stayed back in Atlanta. I'm also sure they weren't obilvious to the cameras filming them...ppl do crazy things for cameras. All the bitching and moaning about the eating and drinking were all for show. Good TV. No one knew what that documentary would become with her death.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach2 View Post
    Who the heck is Lisa Lopez? Die and you're famous huh?
    It's Lopes and she was a member of the group TLC who are now the second best selling female group of all time.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    Those ppl weren't there against their will. I'm sure they knew what they signed up for. If they didn't want to try her way of living, they would've stayed back in Atlanta. I'm also sure they weren't obilvious to the cameras filming them...ppl do crazy things for cameras. All the bitching and moaning about the eating and drinking were all for show. Good TV. No one knew what that documentary would become with her death.
    Yea, I agree. They were there for what they thought that it would bring to them.

People will do crazy things when they know they are being filmed.

Lisa owned 80 acres of land in Hondouras and was in the process of turning it into something for orphaned children, a resort or retreat of some kind. I wonder what happened that land?

ceege Guest
    Yea, I agree. They were there for what they thought that it would bring to them.

People will do crazy things when they know they are being filmed.

Lisa owned 80 acres of land in Hondouras and was in the process of turning it into something for orphaned children, a resort or retreat of some kind. I wonder what happened that land?

http://www.lisalopesfoundation.org/international.htm

The orphanage opened in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    Yes, I realize that they were not there against their will. Did you see them in the grocery store? LOL They looked like little kids at Christmastime with all that junk food. I get the feeling they felt as if they owed something to her and that's one of the reasons they went along with her wacky crap.

slashplosion Guest
    This Makes no Damn sence how yall people would post a pic of a loved one like this. How would you feel that someone close to you died and some pervet had thier pics all over the net, Lisa's family is trying their best to remove the phone I dont see why the owner of this site is acting like He has the right to post pics of someone that he doesnt even know and for you all saying that she was high no she wasnt lisa was traveling on a one lane road and a car approached her she stopped and moved out of the way and when she was back on the road there was a banana truck there that almost hit her dead on so she swerve out of the way to not get hit dead on . if she woudlnt done that everyone in the SUV wouldve died

Im sending an email to lisa's sister raina about this site having her photo on here yall know this is wrong!

slashplosion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeFan View Post
    I hope she at peace now RIP Lisa
    you claim to be a lefteye fan and you go to a site that has death photos of her? what kind of shit is this

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

slashplosion Guest
    mad cause Im stating the truth

Quote Originally Posted by slashplosion View Post
    you claim to be a lefteye fan and you go to a site that has death photos of her? what kind of shit is this
    If you go out looking for something that is going to piss you off, you are going to find it. This is a forum were people discuss dead celebrity's. Since she was such a huge star, I'm sure there are tons of Left eye fan site's that would be more to your taste. The pictures you are talking about, are public domain BTW.

smooches27 Guest
    If you go out looking for something that is going to piss you off, you are going to find it. This is a forum were people discuss dead celebrity's. Since she was such a huge star, I'm sure there are tons of Left eye fan site's that would be more to your taste. The pictures you are talking about, are public domain BTW.
    Jefe, you rock my socks!!

Guest Guest
    It's called Find a death for a reason

slashplosion Guest
    thats not the damn point Im just trying to help her family out since I do talk to them , Honesty its just common sence thats just wrong