Thread: Barbara Sinatra

Barbara Sinatra

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Well, she was the wife he was married to the longest. RIP . I still think the real love of his life was Ava Gardner, and to think his first wife Nancy turned 100 in March !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Open your window and I swear you can hear Tina and Nancy Jr. laughing at this news. Read Tina's book "My Father's Daughter" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    Open your window and I swear you can hear Tina and Nancy Jr. laughing at this news. Read Tina's book "My Father's Daughter" and you'll know what I'm talking about.
    That's for sure! There is certainly no love lost between them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Bayou Queen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    I have this book and I truly enjoyed reading it, the super star neighbors and their famous kids all growing up in little old Beverly Hills. I had no idea Nancy Sr. was still living! I had tried to find out some info on Nancy Sr.'s life after Frank and couldn't find much because it always referenced Nancy Jr. Any info on the first Mrs. Sinatra?

She's kept a pretty low profile over the years, but there are many photos of her with producer Ross Hunter, who was a close friend. It was strictly platonic since he was gay. If she ever dated anyone after Frank it's been kept well under wraps.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Holy crap! She was married to Frank, tolerated his antics, and lived this long? That's unbelievable!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nancy and Tina didn't show - the article mentions Frank's son didn't show - Frank's only son died last year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-funeral.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Nancy and Tina didn't show - the article mentions Frank's son didn't show - Frank's only son died last year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-funeral.html
    Maybe they meant Ronan Farrow, who a lot of people still think is Frank and Mia's. You can see both of them in his features, but nothing of Woody. Which is a good thing !

She was the last of a true Lady: Men stand up
    when a woman comes over to the table.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    She was married to Zeppo Marx, who spotted her as a very attractive show girl in Vegas. He married her and introduced her to Hollywood society. She and Frank "flirted" until Zeppo gave her a divorce, at which time she immediately married Frank.
    She gave him a "class broad" to bring into a room, he gave her status.