Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson

Katie Guest
    She doesn't even have to read. Surely she's not also color blind.

There is a new picture on TMZ that was taken sometime today, or yesterday. It is without all the make up.

See ladies!! All we need in life is a make up man.

Reecy Guest
    I can't stand that cake on make-up. These stars put it on too thick. It's like they need a spatula to take it off.

Would you want to be her kid? Aiyoh!!!!!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post
    I can't stand that cake on make-up. These stars put it on too thick. It's like they need a spatula to take it off.
    By the looks of Pam's skin in that TMZ shot, they probably do.

Katie Guest
    Good question Neil. I want to know if you can get breast milk through all that, and does it come with it's own plastic cereal bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Good question Neil. I want to know if you can get breast milk through all that, and does it come with it's own plastic cereal bowl.
    Well with all the silicone in there I expect it would be like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. What is the payoff? Synthetic milk? Saline solution?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

miz rosebud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    well, you know her having this baby is going to save her marriage...

why do women do that.It only puts more space between you and youre other.Pam shouldnt be having kids.I personally think she needs to worry about the ones that are here.she has hep c is that good for her body?
    Poor thing.I hope she and her baby are ok through it all.

Katie Guest
    Have you seen her sons? They are very cute!!!

miz rosebud Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Have you seen her sons? They are very cute!!!

her sons are adorable kids.

hotmama Guest
    who knocked her up?? i thought she had hepititis?? i know i may have spelled it wrong. she has the serious one and that is C. who is having sex with her unprotected?? i was always told one of the ways to catch hep C is through unprotected sex. body fluids period.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    who knocked her up?? i thought she had hepititis?? i know i may have spelled it wrong. she has the serious one and that is C. who is having sex with her unprotected?? i was always told one of the ways to catch hep C is through unprotected sex. body fluids period.
    Uuummm...her husband?? She married scuzzy Rick Salmon recently (and is now divorcing him...or not...?)

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Uuummm...her husband?? She married scuzzy Rick Salmon recently (and is now divorcing him...or not...?)
    Who knows who she is pregnant by, could be anyone!

GrinReaper Guest
    I'm soooo glad I'm not a PeTA member anymore.
    PeTA should be ashamed to have Pam An as one of their celeberty spokespeople or to be associated with her.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    I'm soooo glad I'm not a PeTA member anymore.
    PeTA should be ashamed to have Pam An as one of their celeberty spokespeople or to be associated with her.
    I agree.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Sod having kids at that age! Who is she married to now?

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think you got it.
    She looked like she is a pretty good "throat artist" from what I saw in her and Tommy's movie...LOL

lisalouver Guest

back with Tommy Lee

Looks like Pam and Tommy are back together!

http://www.comcast.net/articles/ente...-40f9df2c526c/

True love. It makes my heart feel all mushy.

deathybrad Guest
    DAMN! I thought this was the one that was going to stick.

at's right baby, good old-fashioned family values!

at this point tho, the only folks who will want to see the obligatory sex video will be the folks at National Geographic. ick!

1karenhb Guest
    Here we go again! She's already moved back in with the kids. Any guesses how long it lasts this time? Mine is 4 months tops.

Catwoman Guest

Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee back together???

Anybody hear anything more about this?
    Quoted from "Rolling Stone" Magazine:

“Pamela and the kids have moved in with me,” said a beaming Tommy Lee(speaking, of course, of his ex-wife and sex-tape costar Pamela Anderson and their two sons, Brandon and Dylan). “It’s awesome, man. It’s definitely working. You can tell on the kids’ faces — they’re happy when we’re together.” Let’s hope those crazy lovebirds keep it together this time. As Lee told us, “We’ve only given it a try 800 times — 801, here we go.”

HavDeath Guest
    I heard about this this morning. It won't work but for some reason I am always pulling for them. But why would any other man even try with her, she's always going to go back to him, happens every time.

cachluv Guest
    I think they are meant to be together and look good together.

Good luck, ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he doesn't beat her again...

soonerpimp Guest
    I smell a sequel!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    I think they are meant to be together and look good together.

Good luck, ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I think so too.I like them together.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

I heard they are together for the sake of the reality show they are shooting for the E! channel. But hey, if they are happy....
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I think he's always been in love with her. Hopefully, they can make it work this time. We do lots of stupid things when we're young. Maybe he's worked past his anger issues and is ready to be a good husband for her.

What is this? A Friday the 13th joke?

The saga continues I guess. Hopefully nobody ends up in the emergency room this time. Good luck you crazy kids!

cachluv Guest
    I'm with you guys, and frankly if I got hit once I'd do jail time but that's another thread.....I wouldn't go back, but, they seem to always end up back together. If he can control his anger and aggression, then I say go for it.

Vamp Guest
    Tommy Lee's 12 inch personality probably has something to do with it.

I read Tommy Lee's autobiography and he was really likable. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but completely rock 'n roll. He talked a lot about Pamela and the kids, and they still sincerely seem to love one another. They look good together. More power to them!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Boopassing Guest
    What, again? They actually do make a nice couple. Maybe time it's for keeps, or not...LOL.

Well, if he hit her once, he'll do it again. She's stupid to go back to him, but I guess she likes that sort of thing...

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Tommy Lee's 12 inch personality probably has something to do with it.
    Why was I thinking the same thing? LOL! But I can see why Pam may be trying to swing on his vine. I saw part of an episode of Tommy's reality show "Tommy Lee Goes to College" or whatever it was called. Anyway, it was the episode where he was trying out for all types of extracurricular activities at the college. He tried out for the swim team and had on a Speedo. All the girls on the team had their mouths hanging open when they saw his bump!

Dude was blessed!

Well, if he hit her once, he'll do it again. She's stupid to go back to him, but I guess she likes that sort of thing...

Not necessarily. I don't think that just because someone does something once, they have to do it again.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    Not necessarily. I don't think that just because someone does something once, they have to do it again.

That would not be true. It usually escalates from the first punch. You hear I am so sorry, you pissed me off , if you hadn't said this or that you would not have made me hit you.
    This is your fault fotr what you said. Trust me have heard this a million times, I volunteer for a womens shelter for abuse people, not jsut women and kids anymore. The sotry is always the same. "It won;t happen again honey"
    But he was ordered to anger management classes and they have been backtogether before it it didn't happenagain. Maybe he has learned not to hit ? I hope so. Although Heather Locklear said he never hit her I wonder.
    Anyway I wish them the bet as I think he really loves her and those kids and everytime they have another crappy relationship with someone else they seem to go back together.
    SHe really hs shit taste in men tho LOL Kidrock OMG what a yuck he is. And that last doorknob she married? Maybe she should jsut stick with Tommy he seems a wee but normal than the other things she has been marrying.
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 06-14-2008 at 01:42 PM.

To paraphrase RaRa--AGAIN?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Or give her a different type of Hepatitis.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Those two are a couple that Truly DESERVE each other!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't mean that in a nice way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    That would not be true. It usually escalates from the first punch. You hear I am so sorry, you pissed me off , if you hadn't said this or that you would not have made me hit you.
    This is your fault fotr what you said. Trust me have heard this a million times, I volunteer for a womens shelter for abuse people, not jsut women and kids anymore. The sotry is always the same. "It won;t happen again honey"
    But he was ordered to anger management classes and they have been backtogether before it it didn't happenagain. Maybe he has learned not to hit ? I hope so. Although Heather Locklear said he never hit her I wonder.
    Anyway I wish them the bet as I think he really loves her and those kids and everytime they have another crappy relationship with someone else they seem to go back together.
    SHe really hs shit taste in men tho LOL Kidrock OMG what a yuck he is. And that last doorknob she married? Maybe she should jsut stick with Tommy he seems a wee but normal than the other things she has been marrying.
    I wish them the best too. Hopefully, they've both matured and will do what's best for the boys.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Pam Anderson is a NUT! I don't know her personally but I know some folks that know her...When she was briefly Married to Kid Rock he wanted to go to a basketball Game with some friends one night he called her and she wanted him to come home when he told her no she claims she had a miscarriage to get him to come home. She's very Manipulating to say the least. she is a MAJOR head Case! I wouldn't be surprised if she gave Hep C to Tommy!

People I know Tried and tried to tell Kid Rock NOT to marry her but he really really loved her and put up with alot from her I'm glad he didn't take her crap for long before he divorced her.

I can't stand her...I feel sorry for thier kids because neither one of them look like fit parents to me.

Like I said they deserve each other totally ! I'm sure in no time the gloves will be off and they will be back in court once again!

Beating a woman is wrong no matter what but from what I've heard she can drive you to the Brink in a very short time span...

Reecy Guest
    I could hear it now................... Smack Smack Kerpow!!!

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I almost completely agree with what you said NOV, but I wanted to point out that some people's violence is affected by drug and alcohol use.

As for Tommy and Pam, not much for her but.... I do like him. I believe he really cares for her. If being together makes them happy then good for them.

**Jenna** Guest
    I like Tommy Lee,Dick Donato from Big Brother reminds me of him,they're both cute!

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    I like Tommy Lee,Dick Donato from Big Brother reminds me of him,they're both cute!
    I was an ED fan last summer.

Tommy and Pam, meh. They might as well stay together now, they have explored all the other options and neither of them are getting any younger. If they can tolerate each other's bullshit, cheers!

**Jenna** Guest
    They might as well be together,I know who Pam's been with since she divorced Tommy,but who has he been with since then?

Vamp Guest
    Is Pam legally divorced from Rick Solomon yet?

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Is Pam legally divorced from Rick Solomon yet?
    What was the deal about Pam being pregnant?Did she lose it,have an abortion,or not pregnant to begin with?