Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DDII The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter

DDII The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter

Following the success of Dearly Departed Volume I - Tenacity Entertainment and Findadeath.com will soon be releasing the next volume: The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter. Devoted entirely to the events of 1969 surrounding the death of Sharon Tate and many others - at the mind of Manson and the hands of many others. We have another day of shooting, but we're hoping for a November release, just before Christmas. Thanks for all the encouraging emails!

coleysabusybabe Guest
    I am so excited!!! I can't wait for this release!

HippieMama Guest
    That story is so fascinating . . . I still can't believe some of the "Family Members" live near the prison he is in and are faithful to crazy old Charlie. He scares the crap out of me. I'm sure the DVD will be spectacular

Btvs2678 Guest
    What I want to know is What the heck do these people see in him that a normal person can't? He wasn't/isn't very good looking? What is it about him?

GODDESS6 Guest
    i have the 1st dvd, & loved it, can't wait to get II~

HKWolf Guest
    Can't wait! I've always been fascinated by Manson family and the Tate murders. How one person could gain such control over a group of people is astonishing. Scary too!

Job Guest

Hi

I'm also looking forward to the release of this DVD!!

completely fascinated by the case, and planning to - one day- take the Helter Skelter tour.

saving for it

hope you're still giving the tour in a couple of years, Scott!

regards ,

Job

Red face

Hey Scott -

Just in case you check this board - I was wondering if you caught one of the episodes of "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel. It was the one where they went to a house that was built 200 yards from the original Tate murder house and apparently it's haunted by the spirits of Sebring and Tate.

They caught some pretty freaky EVP's while they were there - which are reported to be Sharon Tate in distress.

I thought that might be something cool to add to the new DVD - unless it's already gone to the printers!

BTW - I LOVED your first DVD, and can't wait for the next one!

Thanks, the guy that owns that haunted house, his name is David Oman and he's a pal of mine. He very generously invited us up for the anniversary on the night of the 8th, we got to do a tiny bit of paranormal investigating for this DVD. David is a good guy, and I hope his movie The House at the End of the Drive finally sees the light of day (or the dark of many cinemas) because its terrific!

WendyK Guest
    Oh goody goody gum drops I will have to add this to my christmas list!!!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Thanks, the guy that owns that haunted house, his name is David Oman and he's a pal of mine. He very generously invited us up for the anniversary on the night of the 8th, we got to do a tiny bit of paranormal investigating for this DVD. David is a good guy, and I hope his movie The House at the End of the Drive finally sees the light of day (or the dark of many cinemas) because its terrific!
    Do you have any idea how long it will be until the release of the movie??I have been waiting forever!! I seen the ghost hunters episode but wish they could of investigated the original home ( if some asses hadn't torn it down) I just kinda felt like they were reaching for straws going to the house next door.Still interesting though.

I agree Wendy, I would have loved to see the actual property investigated - but make no mistake - David's house has serious issues with the afterlife.

meggles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Oh goody goody gum drops I will have to add this to my christmas list!!!
    me too Wendy!

I think my greatest accomplishment in life was showing the DD video to my co-worker....she now visits Scott's site and is reading Helter Skelter. We're watching the 20 most horrifying E! special at lunch.

I'm glad I could be a positive influence in someone's life. If I've touched just one life while on this planet, then my work here is done. BTW, she also has a Death hag sticker in her office.

Job well done Meggles, job well done...

WendyK Guest
    I agree Wendy, I would have loved to see the actual property investigated - but make no mistake - David's house has serious issues with the afterlife.
    Helter Skelter + Ghost My FAVE!!!! I would of shit myself If I saw a man in a blue leisure suit standing in my room pointing to 10050 Cielo Dr.Hell I probally would just shit myself if I seen a man in a blue lesiure suit, but anyway Dave's house I am sure would be a cool place to visit.Tap's I wish would of dedicated the entire hour to Dave's house.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meggles View Post
    me too Wendy!

I think my greatest accomplishment in life was showing the DD video to my co-worker....she now visits Scott's site and is reading Helter Skelter. We're watching the 20 most horrifying E! special at lunch.

I'm glad I could be a positive influence in someone's life. If I've touched just one life while on this planet, then my work here is done. BTW, she also has a Death hag sticker in her office.

Job well done Meggles, job well done...
    I have gotten many friends and family members turned on to Find A Death !!! I even got my Death Hag bumper sticker, when it came in the mail I was jumping around screaming SCORE!!!! LMAO people think I am nut's!

towser Guest
    Scott...there was a pretty extensive site linked on your Tate page that included crime scene photos of the bodies. I feel like the site is now gone and/or the photos have been removed...do you know if the site shut down, or if they were ordered to remove the crime scene photos?

WendyK Guest
    Towser I heard that the guy running the site was stricken with cancer and while away in the hospital someone broke into his home and stole his computer.I don't know how accurate this info is but thats what I heard.

towser Guest
    Wendy...Yikes! that's horrible! thanks for that info....

WendyK Guest
    Your welcome Towser.

The best site I've found since my pal Bob's site has disappeared, is

www.mansonfamilytoday.info

Bret, the owner, is a pal, and a huge contributor to the next DVD.

I am so looking forward to this next DVD. I've been fascinated by this case since I was a kid. Now that I'm older, it reallllly bothers me to think about what Sharon Tate had to go through during the final 15 minutes of her life.

I thought the 1st DVD was great, BTW.

Bake Guest
    I tried reading the book as a teenager and had a hard time getting through it, I can't wait to see the DVD!

Keep up the good work Scott. Loved DD-I, can't wait for anything else you release.

Wow! I am so looking forward to the new dvd!

I've been fascinated by the case for whatever reason for years. I have no connection to it in any way, geographically, personally, etc. I just find it intriguing.

It's very cool that you're devoting a whole "show" to it!

Cheers,
    Amy

Filmmaker78 Guest

Cool

Speaking of the DVDs, looks like our YouTube trailer with the Jack Cassidy segment got some more hate mail.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW5lvt3jNRI
    "I think its a shame how some people exploit this."

At least it's more tame than the message left by one of Jack's sons.

- Mike

Danny62 Guest
    Scott

Awesome. can't wait for the release. The first DVD was great. I even got the family watching it...they think I have issues with this stuff. LOL

Schmermie Guest
    Helter Skelter...started all this "death" stuff for me. Can't wait.

TobbeJ Guest
    I am absolutely obsessed with this case, but sadly i live in Sweden and don't have any chance of seeing this DVD, unless I buy it from America which would cost a fortune sadly, but i try to get a hold of everything that has to do with this case.

Guest Guest
    I have seen alot of crime scene photos, but these photo's got to me. I think for the simple fact that being a mother myself and seeing Sharon dead and with child, bugged the hell outta me. But now with the Career I chose, I see a lot of this.

The best site I've found since my pal Bob's site has disappeared, is

www.mansonfamilytoday.info

Bret, the owner, is a pal, and a huge contributor to the next DVD.
    Bummer, none of the the crime scene photos will come up on my computer - just white boxes with the red "x" up the corner!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I am going to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum if DD2 isn't ready soon! J/K but patiently waiting!

MPetro108 Guest
    Have the first DVD and love it, can't wait for the release of this one!

Quote Originally Posted by TobbeJ View Post
    I am absolutely obsessed with this case, but sadly i live in Sweden and don't have any chance of seeing this DVD, unless I buy it from America which would cost a fortune sadly, but i try to get a hold of everything that has to do with this case.
    The EURO is worth a fortune now! Everyone thats bought the last one from a foreign country, has been able to play it. I think you'll be fine.

Scott

firegilnotguns Guest
    Yeah for real, did anyone see the Daily Show episode where they were saying it would be cheaper to just make a suit out of 100 $1 bills? Dollar's not doing so hot these days...

MOVIEDAN Guest
    That episode of Ghost Hunters was really interesting. That house is faboo. Lucky for the guy who lives there.

ShellBell Guest

Thumbs up

Great news!

I love the first one. Recently played it for my mom and brother the last time they were over for a visit. They were enthralled. Morbid fascination just runs in the family.

Thanks, Scott. Keep the DVDs coming!

I really enjoyed the first DvD, can't wait for the second!

Elizabeth2831 Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Hey Scott -

Just in case you check this board - I was wondering if you caught one of the episodes of "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel. It was the one where they went to a house that was built 200 yards from the original Tate murder house and apparently it's haunted by the spirits of Sebring and Tate.

They caught some pretty freaky EVP's while they were there - which are reported to be Sharon Tate in distress.

I thought that might be something cool to add to the new DVD - unless it's already gone to the printers!

BTW - I LOVED your first DVD, and can't wait for the next one!
    Weird...what are EVP's?

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2831 View Post
    Weird...what are EVP's?
    Electronic Voice Phenomena - occurs when the voice of a spirit is captured on tape or disturbs an electromagnetic field.

Scott, do you post to Australia? I would really like a copy of your first DVD, I always feel like I miss out on the good stuff living here.

great news Scott can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Btvs2678 View Post
    What I want to know is What the heck do these people see in him that a normal person can't? He wasn't/isn't very good looking? What is it about him?

greetings everyone,glad to be here for the time being.

manson alledgedly took a dale carnegie course of the winning friends and influencing people variety ,and did so well the home office sent a represenative out to give him his certificate. seeing as how the girls were pretty vacant to begin with,the lsd and prison psycology...

i can't wait to see this!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

dearjayne Guest
    Having had a taste of the upcoming "The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter", I am really looking forward to the release of this DVD. Scott, I hope you plan to include the outtakes!

x

PvN73 Guest
    I purchased my DVD from amazon.com and it was sent to Aust. no problem. It is only in region 1 though, so make sure your dvd player is multi-region.

miz rosebud Guest
    im asking for the second dvd for my birthday in dec.what a great birthday gift to get.when i got the first one in the mail i was so excited.i showed it to all my friends a couple times.Cant wait for the second one.

You can order the first DVD from Amazon as a digital file...and burn your own copy...

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpuck19 View Post
    You can order the first DVD from Amazon as a digital file...and burn your own copy...
    I'm sure that Scott would prefer you didn't though.

kelbons Guest
    Definitelyon my Christmas list!!!

emeslovesheppy Guest

DD2

Hi Scott,

I can't wait until your new movie comes out. I Love the events surrounding the Tate/Labianca Murders. Looking forward to it!

#1 Death Fan
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    I'm sure that Scott would prefer you didn't though.
    Actualy, I think Scott mentioned and promoted that as a means of buying the product...I paid the same cost...but no production or postage for Scott...the added benefit is, you get it as a download so it is avail. almost instantly.