Thread: Florence Henderson

Florence Henderson

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

rip

R.I.P. Florence Henderson.

You beat me to it. Damn, 2016 just keeps on sucking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RIP Carol
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She was someone that one sort of thought would be around forever. In a way she will.

RIP.

R.I.P.

Blonde Guest
    I am fucking bummed. I loved her so much. Of course she was of a ripe age but it still feels like it came out of nowhere. RIP Mrs Brady. FUUUUUUUUUUCK 2016!!!!!!

Sad news to wake up to. RIP.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Same here....what a way to wake up. RIP Mom Brady.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

PurrPurr Guest
    2016 continues to suck big time.

RIP Mrs. Brady!

I was on my way to friends when I heard this. I was was like "ohh nooo" I am sad. I know she was up there in age,
    but like others, I also thought she'd be here forever. RIP Florence!

She was truly lovely!
    Hurry back...hurry back...don't forget to bring your....death certificate!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

navallint Guest
    RIP

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Rest in peace, still 82 was a good long life, I'll be crushed when Betty White goes.

My very first thought on hearing this was actually, "Oh no, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby and Cindy are now orphans!" My second thought was like many of you already stated, that what a sucky year 2016 has been. I had seen her somewhere on TV recently, and she looked and sounded great. But they said she died of heart failure and was surrounded by family. The Death Hag in me is curious as to the cause of death, if perhaps she had some other illness that caused the heart failure. That said, she will be missed. I feel like a family friend has passed away.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

I just woke up made us coffee and turn on the comp. Another kick in the gut. Between the death of Friends and Celebrities, this year has been a bad one. I am going to stay up for New Years Eve just to scream "Piss Off" at 2016. RIP Flo.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Yeah, this one caught me off guard. 82 may seem old, but she didn't look it at all, and really thought she would be around much longer. Looks like sudden heart failure. RIP
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

It's like losing an old friend. She was such a talented actress and singer, just a lovely human being. I loved her when she did Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher and she was seated with Marilyn Manson and they really hit it off ! God Bless You Florence. https://unicornbooty.com/florence-he...arilyn-manson/
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 11-25-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

In her final days, Florence Henderson got to spend some time doing something she loved.
    Three days before her untimely death on Thanksgiving, the 82-year-old late star showed up to the filming of the final competition day for Dancing With the Stars on Monday. lovely til the end Rest in Peace http://www.eonline.com/news/811920/florence-henderson-visited-dancing-with-the-stars-three-days-before-death http://www.eonline.com/news/811832/florence-henderson-dies-brady-bunch-daughter-maureen-mccormick-more-stars-pay-tribute-to-late-tv-icon
    Last edited by Drew; 11-26-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Goodbye America's Mom of the '70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Yeah, this one caught me off guard. 82 may seem old, but she didn't look it at all, and really thought she would be around much longer. Looks like sudden heart failure. RIP
    Yes, she didn't seem that old at all!!

I was so surprised to see this on my FB feed. I loved the Brady Bunch when I was a kid, heck I even still watch it now once in a while when I see it on. The Brady Bunch house was one of the first places we went to see when I moved to L.A. I didn't live too far from it. It was almost impossible to recognize because the trees have grown so much, but I guess it's been 50 years. The ones on exterior shots of the house on the show, if any, were just babies, now they are massive.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Yes, she didn't seem that old at all!!

I was so surprised to see this on my FB feed. I loved the Brady Bunch when I was a kid, heck I even still watch it now once in a while when I see it on. The Brady Bunch house was one of the first places we went to see when I moved to L.A. I didn't live too far from it. It was almost impossible to recognize because the trees have grown so much, but I guess it's been 50 years. The ones on exterior shots of the house on the show, if any, were just babies, now they are massive.
    I would love to see what it looks like today!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I would love to see what it looks like today!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vo97JoiuQ