Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eazy E

Black99 Guest

Cool Eazy E

Does anyone know something about the death of Eazy E?
    Where is he buried? The fight between his "baby-mommas" for all his money?
    I know he died of AIDS, but thats all.
    Last edited by Black99; 10-11-2007 at 06:46 PM.

NOT a fan of rap music - sorry I can't help you there.

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    i dont think you need to be a fan to specifically know the details of someones death, i am not a fan of "gangster rap", but i know he died from AIDS, had about 7 children from about 6 different women, and did collaborate with the FBI and the JDL when he became afraid for his life.

but theres not to much else on his personal life regarding children and their mothers.
    i also wonder if his wife also had AIDS.

GODDESS6 Guest
    one of easy e's daughters was the focus of an episode of mtv's sweet 16~ seems like her mama got lotsa easy's loot~

Quote Originally Posted by Black99 View Post
    Does anyone know something about the death of Eazy E?
    Where is he buried? The fight between his "baby-mommas" for all his money?
    I know he died of AIDS, but thats all.
    He went to the hospital in 1995 for (what he thought was) Bronchitis and they found out he was in the advanced stages of AIDS, 10 days later he died.

For more information CLICK ME.
    Last edited by Jason; 10-12-2007 at 06:41 AM.

mommafreak Guest
    I think i've got his cd somewhere stuck in the back of my cabinet, I'll have to dig it out. He had a sound all his own. RIP EazyE!

Guest Guest
    Oh lordy I remember me and my sister both loved the song " Gimme dat nut " she still has his CD somewhere and every once in awhile, mainly on our drunken once in a blue moon act like a moron nights, will we bring it out.

radio_free_bg Guest
    One of the first tapes I bought was a bootleg copy of Eazy-E's "Eazy-Duz-It". That was like in 1987-88.
    A few weeks later my dad overheard the tape while I was listening to it in my room. He took it away and tossed it, however; later that evening I dug through the trash and found it.
    I used headphones after that.

To me, Eazy-E was more punk rock than any of the punk bands at the time.

Black99 Guest

Eazy E

Eazy E was like Elvis or the Beatles, I mean to say..he was at the beginning of a new art form.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Black99 View Post
    Eazy E was like Elvis or the Beatles, I mean to say..he was at the beginning of a new art form.
    Very true!

Eazy-E

Eric Lynn Wright (September 7, 1963 â?? March 26, 1995), better known by the stage name Eazy-E, was an American rapper, producer, and record executive from Compton, California.
    Eazy-E was a Kelly Park Compton Crip during his teen years, and he openly associated himself with other crips and crip sets. He sold drugs during his early teen years and then parlayed the money he made into a hip hop enterprise. He is widely regarded as one of the founders of the gangsta rap sub-genre and initially rose to fame as the founder and member of the group N.W.A., but later achieved critical and commercial success as a solo artist. Eazy-E's vocal style was marked by his youthful, high-pitched voice and his lyrics focusing on the elements of urban street life such as guns, drugs, relations between residents and the police, and sexual activity.[1] He had also for some time hosted a hip-hop radio show on Los Angeles-based radio station KKBT
    Eric Wright, the son of Richard and Kathie Wright, dropped out of high school in the tenth grade and supported himself by selling drugs, later receiving a high school equivalency diploma. He used the profits from his drug sales to establish the Ruthless Records rap music label.[2] When Ruthless signees Dr. Dre and Ice Cube wrote "Boyz-n-the-Hood", Ahmed Saaoud and Eazy E formed the group N.W.A, joining other rappers Dr. Dre and Ice Cube and later adding DJ Yella and Arabian Prince.[3]
    In this period, Ruthless Records released the compilation N.W.A and the Posse (1987), N.W.A's proper debut Straight Outta Compton (1988), and one month later, Eazy-E's solo album, Eazy-Duz-It. The album sold two million copies, certifying it as a double platinum album, and spawned the hit singles "We Want Eazy" and "Eazy-Er Said Than Dunn" (a remix of "Boyz-n-the-Hood", a previous hit, was also included). The album was again produced by N.W.A's Dr. Dre and DJ Yella and largely written by fellow N.W.A rapper Ice Cube, with contributions from MC Ren and The D.O.C. (whose solo No One Can Do It Better would be released the following year).
    On the final N.W.A album, Efil4zaggin (1991), some of the lyrics provoked outrage from many critics and conservative circles. Eazy-E included even more of the elements such as the use of pistols and shotguns in videos for both "Alwayz into Somethin'" and "Appetite for Destruction".
    Disputes about money caused the group to break up. It was thought that Eazy-E and Jerry Heller were stealing money from the group. Ice Cube is believed to have left N.W.A for this reason, which he later referenced this in his diss song, "No Vaseline". Subsequently, Eazy-E and Dr. Dre started feuding - a feud that grew to embroil most of Ruthless Records and Dr. Dre's new label, Death Row Records with Merrill. Eazy-E released It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa and a posthumous album Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton which both proved to be very successful as they both went multi-platinum.

In March 1995, Eazy-E admitted himself into Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles with what he believed at the time was chronic asthma. Following comprehensive tests, it was discovered that he was suffering from AIDS. He admitted to having 7 children with 6 different women, and his illness was found to be in an advanced stage, and his condition deteriorated rapidly.During the week of March 20, already having made amends with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, Eazy-E drafted what would be his last message to his fans:

..."I may not seem like a guy that you'd pick to preach a sermon, but I feel it's now time to 'testify' because I do have folks that care about me hearing all kinds of stories about what's up.
    "Yeah, I was a brother on the streets of Compton doing a lot of things most people look down on, but it did pay off. Then, we started rapping about real stuff that shook up the LAPD and the F.B.I., but we got our message across big-time and everyone in America started paying attention to the boys in the hood. Soon, our anger and hopes got everyone riled up.
    "There were great rewards for me personally like fancy cars, gorgeous women and good livin'. Like real non stop excitement. I'm not religious but wrong or right, that's me. I'm not saying this because I'm looking for a soft cushion wherever I'm heading, I just feel that I've got thousands and thousands of young fans that have to learn about what's real when it comes to AIDS. Like something good that will reach out to all my homeboys and their kin because I want to save their asses before it's too late. I'm not looking to blame anyone except myself. I've learned in the last week that this thing is real and it doesn't discriminate. It affects everyone.
    "My girl, Tomika, and I have been together for four years, and we recently got married. She's good, she's kind and a wonderful mother. We have a little boy who's a year old. Before Tomika, I had other women. I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me. I love all my kids. And I always took care of them. Now, I'm in the biggest fight of my life and it ain't easy. But I want to say much love to those who have been down with me and thanks for all your support. Just remember: It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life"

On March 26, 1995, ten days after being admitted into the hospital, Eric "Eazy-E" Wright died, at the age of 31. Among his survivors were his parents Kathie and Richard Wright, brother Kenneth, and sister Patricia.[2] He was buried at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier, California.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	235057.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	8099  

Another sad rapper story

sunshine74137 Guest
    I saw NWA in concert The police wore riot gear and circled the stage they were going to arrest them if they performed F the police. By the time I left I thought my name was Snow White and the baseline stayed in my ears for a week

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    I saw NWA in concert The police wore riot gear and circled the stage they were going to arrest them if they performed F the police. By the time I left I thought my name was Snow White and the baseline stayed in my ears for a week
    Wow, you got a lotta guts girl, I don't think I would go to a NWA concert, that's a rough crowd. I seen Ice-T's band, Body Count at a Lolloapolloza one year. He opened with "Cop Killa"

Lisamarie Guest
    Added

EAZY E- REAL COMPTON CITY G's
    04:51 From: altreag
    Views: 2,725,122

Lisamarie Guest
    He was awesome!!! Very before his time...

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Wow, you got a lotta guts girl, I don't think I would go to a NWA concert, that's a rough crowd. I seen Ice-T's band, Body Count at a Lolloapolloza one year. He opened with "Cop Killa"
    Not so brave more stupid, I was a art major and I was working on a painting when a couple of guys I knew from the drama dept. came in and said we have a coupla extra tickets to a concert anyone wanna shoot up to KC. I said okay. I didn't know who NWA were until I got there.

He's the one who said he didn't care what color you are as long as your money was green.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sharmika Guest
    I remember being in the car with my brother when we heard the DJ talking about what was coming up in his news segment. "Eazy-E has... AIDS." My brother and I looked at each other, then the radio, knowing we didn't both hear it wrong. It was just incredibly weird to hear- I was young, and in that "It can't happen to..." stage. I was sure it was a mistake. Still feels unbelievable when I hear his music...

My favorite? "Dope Man"

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...an&hl=en&emb=0

Wow, I didn't realize he didn't have a thread yet. Thanks Jefe. His death was a real shock considering what he died from. I was working at Tower Records in Phoenix when he died and I remember that EVERYONE was in shock. I still am. Did you see his daughter on "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? Damn, she is spoiled to the core.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

I liked him and NWA. 100 Miles and Runnin is a classic. Had trouble with the song on EZ does it where he robs a bank and rapes a chick only to find out the person is transgendered so he beats the shit out of her.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Forever-27 Guest
    Its hard for me to coment on him since I detest rap/ hip-hop / soul but like with all musicans, too much carefree partying catches up with them.

RocketQueen Guest
    Real California Cheese...

Sounds like the young man had his head on fairly straight toward the end.

YOUTH!!!

Such a shame that it is wasted on the young!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

No big loss...JMO

Sharmika Guest
    Oh, now Aries! Be nice~ OT, but good to have you back, babe!!!

Seagorath Guest
    They need to find a fuckin' cure for AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post

I find it amazing that we have the technology we have and can't find a cure.

I like the timbre of his voice. He was very unique sounding. Somewhat harsh in deliverence yet smooth and soft in the same breath. Maybe he wasnt the kindest soul but I certainly dont wish the same situation on anyone including my worst enemies( I am feeling very altruistic presently). I'm glad that Dr. Dre was able to make peace wth him before he gave up the ghost. N.W.A was certainly a groundbreaking band. Never cared for IceCubes rapping style or message though. He was the weakest link in the group.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    It's mind-boggling. We can study the Eagle Nebula in outer space, build rocket ships that fly to the moon, build microchips the size of a fountain pen tip, and numerous other wonders...but no AIDS or CANCER cure. You'd think that some student or professor at ONE of these thousands of universities or medical labs would figure something out. How many young scientists and doctors ARE there in the world?...gheesh...

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I find it amazing that we have the technology we have and can't find a cure.

It's mind-boggling. We can study the Eagle Nebula in outer space, build rocket ships that fly to the moon, build microchips the size of a fountain pen tip, and numerous other wonders...but no AIDS or CANCER cure. You'd think that some student or professor at ONE of these thousands of universities or medical labs would figure something out. How many young scientists and doctors ARE there in the world?...gheesh...
    No surprise considering the same companies and governments that created it are doing so well selling a temporary fix. It doesnt fit into their agenda to make a cure available. No offense meant to anybody seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    No surprise considering the same companies and governments that created it are doing so well selling a temporary fix. It doesnt fit into their agenda to make a cure available. No offense meant to anybody seriously.
    Very, true.....thread hijacking for a sec but I have read somewhere that there IS a cancer and AIDS cure...some sort of conspiracy going on as to why it is not available...can't remember why...anywho, just thought I would mention that

Seagorath Guest
    You are correct...it is indeed man-made...and TOO profitable to end.

If that's true then shit on all of them, I hope they rot. I have a cousin in law dying of cancer.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Sadly, it is true. I've heard this from several reliable sources over the last 20 years...including the father of my high school girlfriend. He was a retired CIA guy...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    If that's true then shit on all of them, I hope they rot. I have a cousin in law dying of cancer.

Very, true.....thread hijacking for a sec but I have read somewhere that there IS a cancer and AIDS cure...some sort of conspiracy going on as to why it is not available...can't remember why...anywho, just thought I would mention that

I have heard this also. I heard it was the pharmacutical companies. If there was a cure for cancer or aids, the pill companies would lose out from those people not taking the cancer and aids supression drugs they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post
    I remember being in the car with my brother when we heard the DJ talking about what was coming up in his news segment. "Eazy-E has... AIDS." My brother and I looked at each other, then the radio, knowing we didn't both hear it wrong. It was just incredibly weird to hear- I was young, and in that "It can't happen to..." stage. I was sure it was a mistake. Still feels unbelievable when I hear his music...

My favorite? "Dope Man"

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...an&hl=en&emb=0
    I love Dope Man! "It's not about a salary, it's all about reality."

I love all Eazy-E and NWA, Ice Cube, etc. I remember I was about 17-18 when I bought Eazy Duz It. I would blast it in my room; my poor mom was probably like "WTF is my suburban white daughter doing listening to this?" But, hey, good grooves, good stories, and cussing. How can you go wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is one:

Sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut.

Sorry, guys...couldn't resist.

I have to think that if a cure for aids or cancer actually existed; that someone "in the know" would have the morality and the humanity to come forward about it.

If cures exist and are hidden; then the people responsible are much lower and sicker than any child abuser or rapist; and I never thought anyone could be less human than that.

LaynesGirl Guest
    I remember seeing a PSA that he did about AIDS and safe sex... 3 years later he was dead from AIDS.

BAGOBONES Guest
    i don't believe there is a cure for AIDS and cancer simply because the cure would make a lot more money than treatments would.
    certain people would be able to make a lot more money i believe if they were able to give people a 100% guarantee on not dying.

sweetie103 Guest
    My first cd was NWA's Straight Out of Compton. My mom was not thrilled.

I only have one emotion for cRAP extreme dislike but I have to say EZ E made me laugh my ass off at times. He put out some really hysterical stuff and it wasnt always uninteresting to my tastes in music

RIP

Frodadsfriend Guest
    One of Easy E's kids was on MTV Sweet 16, she looks like him and she was a spoiled little brat as far as I am concerned. I don't know if his wife and kid were sick or had HIV or not. I know that for him to have it that bad, he had it for a while. The only good thing is that unlike everyone else who has time to sit on the fact that they have HIV or AIDS, he had like a week or a couple weeks and then died. I remember when Magic Johnson found out, I was shocked, but Easy died asap.

Ponder this.... In the last 120 years we went from stagecoaches to big screen tv's and fast cars, what the fuck were we doing these last 10,000 years that we just figured this shit out? So I don't know if there is a cure for AIDS or for Cancer unless you watched Medicine Man, which was based on a true events. But think about it, we can go into outerspace, we can drive and yet it took us millions of years to make a wheel. WTF???

LaynesGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGOBONES View Post
    i don't believe there is a cure for AIDS and cancer simply because the cure would make a lot more money than treatments would.
    certain people would be able to make a lot more money i believe if they were able to give people a 100% guarantee on not dying.
    Sure that is one way of looking at it but... Another view that I have heard is that there is a cure and the reason for prolonging these illness is to maintain a form of population control. Many people (not myself) have said that they believe that AIDS is a man made / manufactured illness, designed originally for biochemical warfare, however it migrated (for lack of a better word) into the rest of the world.

It is said that not only is there a cure for AIDS but also for cancer, or several types of cancers... (keep in mind this is not my view just something I have heard over the years) My sister was just diagnosed with cancer so this topic is rather sensitive at the moment for me.

Some people believe this is also the very same reason that stem cell research is not being funded for research they way IT SHOULD BE! That it is sick way to control the populations, by letting them die. This is BEYOND disgusting (even if only in theory) however I do not know if this is true, but unfortunately these theories aren't that far fetched and that scares the f'ing hell out of me. I guess we can only pray it's not true.

letty1970 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post

Also there is meant to be a cure for the common cold. So much money would be lost from not being able to sell cold remedies(that never work) they darn't put it on the market. It wouldnt suprise me if there were a cure for allot of stuff out there. It all comes down to money

Cherry Malotte Guest

Were you at the same show I was?

I loved Lollapalooza. Still have that t-shirt. And I've got a bootleg tape of Ice-T and Body Count. Fanfuckingtastic show!

Always thought it was sad about Eazy-E. Talented dude.

Fuck the red ribbons - find a cure!

I might get flamed for this but can you imagine how populated the earth would be if we found cures for just Cancer and Aids alone? People get sick, they die, its just the course of nature. The earth can't sustain a population explosion like that. There are already enough starving people on this planet as it is. In 2007, 7.6 MILLION people died of cancer. Of Aids, 2.1 MILLION. Times those numbers by the next 50 years plus the people that they give birth to. You get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by LaynesGirl View Post
    Sure that is one way of looking at it but... Another view that I have heard is that there is a cure and the reason for prolonging these illness is to maintain a form of population control.
    Population control is handled by nature. Granted; humankind has developed medicines\treatments, etc., that interfere with with natural selection; but they do not completely derail it.

The Malthusian Theory, which I accept as being pretty accurate, states that the population will continue to grow until it outstrips nature's ability to maintain continued growth; as well as the current population...which will then be decimated by plague, famine or war; and brought back to "manageable" levels.

If scientists indeed "created" AIDS; they went about it very inefficiently; as not everyone exposed becomes infected; not everyone infected developes the terminal aspect of the disease; some cases respond well to the known treatments; and in many cases; it can take years for the victims to perish.

I should think that if it were "man made"; especially if engineered for any sort of biological warfare or population control; that a quick and certain death would be more assured; as that would be the goal of such an undertaking...pardon the pun. What good does it do to engineer a disease for warfare or population control; wherein the intended victims might linger for years?

Cancer has been with us since our dawn; it just was not always called that. Consumption; I think was an earlier name.

AIDS is more recent to us humans; but I think it has been around in the animal kingdom for a long, long time; and was more recently introduced to us humans through the consumption of tainted meat; and spread by the global nature of our recent travels and relationships.

I am a printer; some years ago I produced a brochure for a local fundamentalist minister; who had a theory that AIDS was solely the result of "un-natural" (his sp!) sex, primarily anal sex. That some organs and tissues in the body are "programmed" to accept semen; others not; and that is what causes AIDS. I thought; so anybody who ever gave a blow job should get AIDS; right?

Sorry to ramble on; I think that cancer and AIDS; are a function of nature; and yes by God; there should be cures.

Just IMO.

I wonder how many people he infected before he died?