Thread: Alton Sterling Shootng - Baton Rouge

Alton Sterling Shooting - Baton Rouge

Last edited by cash; 07-06-2016 at 09:51 AM.

A second video has emerged which is closer and more graphic. You clearly see the body at 16 seconds - he is still moving at this point until the end of the video - This will not go over well. I counted 6 shots. Not good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuUk9R5ES0

You can see one of the cops taking something from Sterling's right pocket at 28 seconds - this is a gun ??
    Last edited by cash; 07-06-2016 at 04:23 PM.

idc, you don't do what the police tell you to do, well. whatever happens happens. BYE!

this is sad because I could be wrong but from what I heard & read the guy was just standing outside selling CDs outside that store, it was okay with the owner. And the 911/police call was made by someone who I guess had nothing else better to do so he/she said Alton was like selling drugs or he was using his gun....OBVIOUSLY ... that is not true; he was an innocent man standing trying to work. But again, I have not read all the details. I did see the gruesome video and he is laying there shaking. Sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    idc, you don't do what the police tell you to do, well. whatever happens happens. BYE!
    Ridiculous. Cops in America are not being paid to be judge, jury, and executioner. They are being paid to do their fucking jobs, which does not include killing people for the capital offense of not following their instructions.

BYE!!!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I agree with both sides of the issue. When you are confronted by the police--especially if you are a black male, apparently--you do what they say, no ifs, ands, or buts (and pray they don't kill you for doing it), and, man, we need some police officers who don't go trigger happy when confronted by color. There, I said it, and that's what it seems to be.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I agree with both sides of the issue. When you are confronted by the police--especially if you are a black male, apparently--you do what they say, no ifs, ands, or buts (and pray they don't kill you for doing it), and, man, we need some police officers who don't go trigger happy when confronted by color. There, I said it, and that's what it seems to be.
    Same here. I watched that video from every angle and this cop needs to be indicted.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

human Guest
    remember this creep was a convicted child molester with a weapon

Didn't know he was a registered sex offender!

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...c-bdb893933b0f