Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    The news is saying he didn't know his pills were laced - I'm gonna call Bullshit on that. He got those pills from somewhere. Unless the pharmacy mixed shut up, I feel like they are trying to candy coat it.

mom says Prince was on drugs for years - that doesn't mean shit. We all get Pnumonia or maybe he needed pail killers & it was actually laced with something.?? No charges will be filed as of yesterday.
    If anyone didn't already see, Prince did not use cell phones so its going to be harder than anything to press any charges anyway

Prince had a big huge bag that had OPIATES written on it; a small bag full of cash

Michael Jackson had maybe 30 different aliases for drs and his pain killers/ sleep meds
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-21-2018 at 08:25 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    you are welcome
    Thank you for posting what I couldn't grasp - that is the exact photos I had, with the watermark.

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    The news is saying he didn't know his pills were laced - I'm gonna call Bullshit on that. He got those pills from somewhere. Unless the pharmacy mixed shut up, I feel like they are trying to candy coat it.
    This is what I took away from the pills being laced - I do not believe it would be the medication you get from a pharmacy. They were counterfeit pills more than likely purchased from a dealer. They looked exactly like the real pills (I think they were stamped "Watson") but had very little vicodin in them, instead they were laced with large amounts of fentanyl, here is the quote from the testing of the pills:

"All of the pills were tested, and the results were a total mixed bag. Within in one bottle, some pills tested positive for lidocaine, some for fentanyl, some for lidocaine and fentanyl. Still others contained a combination of hydrocodone (generic Vicodin) and synthetic lidocaine. Point is, almost none was actually Vicodin, and they appeared to contain almost a random cocktail of drugs -- even though they all looked exactly the same on the outside.Carver County Prosecutor Mark Metz said Thursday it was likely Prince had no idea he was taking the fatal dose of fentanyl. Based on the lab results ... it seems impossible anyone taking those pills could know."

So there ya go.
    Last edited by Duckyinky; 04-21-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyinky View Post
    Thank you for posting what I couldn't grasp - that is the exact photos I had, with the watermark.

This is what I took away from the pills being laced - I do not believe it would be the medication you get from a pharmacy. They were counterfeit pills more than likely purchased from a dealer. They looked exactly like the real pills (I think they were stamped "Watson") but had very little vicodin in them, instead they were laced with large amounts of fentanyl, here is the quote from the testing of the pills:

"All of the pills were tested, and the results were a total mixed bag. Within in one bottle, some pills tested positive for lidocaine, some for fentanyl, some for lidocaine and fentanyl. Still others contained a combination of hydrocodone (generic Vicodin) and synthetic lidocaine. Point is, almost none was actually Vicodin, and they appeared to contain almost a random cocktail of drugs -- even though they all looked exactly the same on the outside.Carver County Prosecutor Mark Metz said Thursday it was likely Prince had no idea he was taking the fatal dose of fentanyl. Based on the lab results ... it seems impossible anyone taking those pills could know."

So there ya go.
    That's the danger of buying from a dealer. You don't know what you're getting or where it's been.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Great pictures - thanks to all who posted!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That's the danger of buying from a dealer. You don't know what you're getting or where it's been.
    Yep.
    The government should do something about that.
    If illegal drug dealers had to meet some kind of licensing requirements, have some kind of accountability, illegal drugs might be a whole lot safer and less likely to kill you.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Great pictures - thanks to all who posted!

Yep.
    The government should do something about that.
    If illegal drug dealers had to meet some kind of licensing requirements, have some kind of accountability, illegal drugs might be a whole lot safer and less likely to kill you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    The Pictures make me Sad. i looked of course, i am a Death Hag after all, but they do make me sad

His Heirs are suing all the Medical Faculties they can because Prince was a junkie. These are the same people that enabled his habit for years. You can't force treatment on somebody that is not interested. http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/23/prince...ioid-overdose/
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

thanks to cash and e1 posting the pics. I always get sooo po'd when we cant see the death pics...after all, I'm a death hag.

and I think he was a druggie for yearsssssss

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but is he wearing the same clothes in the video of his visit to the doctor as he is in the death pics?

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    His Heirs are suing all the Medical Faculties they can because Prince was a junkie. These are the same people that enabled his habit for years. You can't force treatment on somebody that is not interested. http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/23/prince...ioid-overdose/
    You also won't get treatment when you are rich and famous and surrounded by "yes" people because they're afraid of losing their job or their free ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When Prince's plane made the emergency landing in Moline Ill., after his last concert in Atlanta, news reports said he was being treated for dehydration. He had actually gone into cardiac arrest and was only brought back to life with an epinephrine "shot to the heart". He was in almost continuous pain in his last years and his death was the fault of poor management of his condition by the bevy of doctors he was surrounded by, much like Michael Jackson's "Dr. Feelgood" who was getting paid $100K a month to look after him. But the mass media, being the mass media, sensationalized it as "he was just a druggie".

Thanks to all the people that posted the pics. RIP Prince, I loved your music.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    When Prince's plane made the emergency landing in Moline Ill., after his last concert in Atlanta, news reports said he was being treated for dehydration. He had actually gone into cardiac arrest and was only brought back to life with an epinephrine "shot to the heart". He was in almost continuous pain in his last years and his death was the fault of poor management of his condition by the bevy of doctors he was surrounded by, much like Michael Jackson's "Dr. Feelgood" who was getting paid $100K a month to look after him. But the mass media, being the mass media, sensationalized it as "he was just a druggie".

Bingo! You hit the nail right on the head. Anytime someone is on pain management and takes opiates they're "just a druggie". I know there are people who abuse it but there are people who genuinely need it. I lived with someone who is in severe pain ALL THE TIME. I've seen how the people in the pharmacy treats him. I've seen how other people treat him. I've heard people say, "just suck it up. People live with pain every day." Those are the people who've never experienced the kind of pain he's in on a daily basis. It really makes me mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    [/B]Bingo! You hit the nail right on the head. Anytime someone is on pain management and takes opiates they're "just a druggie". I know there are people who abuse it but there are people who genuinely need it. I lived with someone who is in severe pain ALL THE TIME. I've seen how the people in the pharmacy treats him. I've seen how other people treat him. I've heard people say, "just suck it up. People live with pain every day." Those are the people who've never experienced the kind of pain he's in on a daily basis. It really makes me mad.
    Good post. Although not a Prince fan, I can afford him the respect that his talent deserved. R.I.P.

Prince wrongful death case dismissed; estate case continues

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...case-continues

These cases are settled and dismissed all the time. The settlements these days always require non-disclosure agreements which sucks because we won't find out the settlement details. The lack of a will has also created a quagmire.

I get your post, Domino. I broke my hip awhile back and was loaded up on pain medication in the hospital for a good reason. Even with the pain medication, learning to walk again was painful. Then I was sent to a nearby TCU. That place never tapered my dose, followed my surgeon's or doctor's orders, or gave me the daily physical therapy they were supposed to. Ergo, I left without their knowledge, called my doctor, who started an investigation into their facility, and had a physical therapist come to my home twice a week. I refused any more high dose opiates when asked if I needed them, and my only withdrawal symptom from 8 Norco 10/325s a day for 14 days was the chills. I was told that's highly unusual. Yeah I had a lot of pain, but projected recovery was 100%. I did tons of hard work to make that happen and had an excellent surgeon and physical therapist.

I've met so many people who weren't so lucky. I see some of them daily
    They have to take so much pain medication that its side effects cause them new problems, and like Prince, sometimes death.

Four years ago today. Damn.

Let's Go Crazy: The Grammys Salute to Prince is coming on CBS in at 9 tonight on both coasts. Lots of fab artists slated to perform, so it should be a great show.

A mother here in town woke up one morning. Went to get her teenage sons up, and found one dead and the other one very close to death. It's been a couple of years. They thought they'd bought legit painkillers from a FRIEND. The one survived, but moved away due to survivor's guilt. Unless a pharmacist or my mother handed it to me, I WOULDN'T take it!!

20. 10-26-2020, 10:36 PM
    Reason
    Fake