Thread: Joe Diffie - 90's Country Singer

Joe Diffie - 90's Country Singer

Died today from the CO-VID Virus. He announced it on the 27th that he had it...died today.

Hopefully they fulfill his wishes:

Very sad news, he was a great singer. I hope people start taking this more seriously, he was younger than me. Thanks for the music Joe, and RIP.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sad to hear about his death, so now all the Country
    music/ fox news watchers will not think this is finally
    no democratic hoax.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

True, and because of Trump's stupidity and inept leadership look what has happened. How many more will die because of him, he should wear this as a badge of shame for all of recorded history.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    True, and because of Trump's stupidity and inept leadership look what has happened. How many more will die because of him, he should wear this as a badge of shame for all of recorded history.
    Willful ignorance only carries shame for those who eschew it, it's celebrated and admired otherwise.

And no - this sure as heck is no hoax!
    Thousands of Italians and others all around the world have died in a Deep State conspiracy to make Trump look bad.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

RIP.

''... conspiracy to make Trump look bad.'' Me thinks he would seriously believe that.

I dont know if its true, but i read somewhere he had stage 4 lung cancer as well.

Lulu, he was in remission having beaten it twice, He was diagnosed once in 2013, so his immune system was already weak, not sure it it came back will have to look that up and see.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Lulu, he was in remission having beaten it twice, He was diagnosed once in 2013, so his immune system was already weak, not sure it it came back will have to look that up and see.
    Bless him. He'd been through a lot.

I did some reading on this because I saw it on Facebook. From what I could find that seemed the most accurate he did not have lung cancer nor did he ever have it. His dad had passed away from it.