Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242495051525360 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Filming videos for my Essential Oils class tomorrow, making my cranberry stuff for Thursday (hubby says it taste better after it’s been siting for a day lol), packing clothes and stuff to head south for the weekend (spending the holiday with the in-laws), getting ready to make dinner for tonight, and I got a good treadmill workout! Productive day!!

Oh! And I also dug out the humidifier and got that running. This house is insanely damp in the summer, and insanely dry in the winter!!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Home from work, watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and about to game a little bit....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Up from a nap, fixing to edit and then beta read B's Jack the Ripper.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Taking care of a sick Debra. Strep throat, a gift from the Grandkids. Watching "Slap Shot."
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Taking care of a sick Debra. Strep throat, a gift from the Grandkids. Watching "Slap Shot."
    That strep throat can be serious business.
    I had a case of it as a kid and wound up with rheumatic fever - kept me mostly on my back for about 9 months.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Hope your honey gets well soon.

I'm modding. Just finished beta reading the Jack the Ripper manuscript and sent it off to B. It was a good read with a shockingly delightful end.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cleanskull, Sorry to hear your wife has been ill, Jim is right~Strep can be a nasty bugger. One of the kids had it about 5yrs ago...
    Have you tried *raw* honey (the stuff that has the consistency of peanut butter) in warm water (because that strep hurts)or by the spoonful if she can do that?
    Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right now reading up on emotional/energy vampires.. I feel I have had too many of these in my life and its starting to wear on me...physically, emotionally, etc
    its especially hard when you suspect that you live with one

awww his, those emotional vampire people are just awful, I had one once in my life once and it was so draining, Clean sorry your wife is ill, that is no fun, tea with honey and Popsicles, hey cindy speaking of Jack the Ripper, there is new evidence that suggests that Jack was or could be a Jane the Ripper, what do you think of that? The evidence to support this is the DNA taken from one of the dear boss stamps had female DNA, and that one witness, claims she saw one of the victims hours after the victim died,wearing clothing the known victim was said to have, so it's possible that Jane the Ripper dressed in her victims clothing and just walked away, they think that the female killer was a midwife, they had to have strength to be able to pull babies and lift women and midwives knew how to handle a surgical scalpel and have some knowledge of anatomy. Right now I am suffering the forums, eating a late breakfast and about to game, before going to do laundry later.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    That strep throat can be serious business.
    I had a case of it as a kid and wound up with rheumatic fever - kept me mostly on my back for about 9 months.
    Dang Jim, I didn't know it could develop into that. Her Doctor was nice enough to call in a med. Amox-Clav 875 mg. From the size of it, they also give it to Horses. k y'all for your thoughts. Those honking big pills must be strong, she already is feeling better.

I stayed up a bit late last night, 0500, so I am just now having my morning coffee.

Skully I'm sorry the Misses is sick. Hope she gets to feeling better!

Right now, I'm taking a break from gaming to eat a little something. Headache is reminding me I haven't done much eating today. Oops. I got hooked on this game, Undertale, and have been playing since last night.

"I just go here!"

I'm taking a day off beta reading. I read like 8 chapters and another writer's short piece last night and this morning. Plus cut some fat from my manuscript while waiting for my betas to send feedback. I want this historical booger out in January or February at the latest.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got back from the grocery store two hours ago, have had dinner, and I'm now chilling out with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on VUDU. And playing Undertale. Most of the movies I have on VUDU are the free digital copies when you buy a DVD, so I only had 3 movies on it. LOL Both Pitch Perfect movies and the first Hunger Games. But with my raise, I decided to splurge a little and bought all eight Harry Potter movies in a bundle. $120 worth of movies for $63.

"I just go here!"

Nothing right now. Been packing all day. My closet is empty of everything but what will be tossed or taken to Goodwill. I still have a bunch of surface stuff to box. I was going to wait until Friday to most of what was left from the last session. Glad I didn't. Whew!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Nothing right now. Been packing all day. My closet is empty of everything but what will be tossed or taken to Goodwill. I still have a bunch of surface stuff to box. I was going to wait until Friday to most of what was left from the last session. Glad I didn't. Whew!
    Hi Cindy, Are you moving? There has been quite a bit of that around these parts~I see at least two moving trucks a day~ I didn’t think ppl would want to move around the holidays (and cold here) but they don’t seem to mind? Hmm.

Right now I’m just sitting here freezing my feet into cubes..sheesh its cold in here..Time for the husband to put the storm windows in on his next day off.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi Cindy, Are you moving? There has been quite a bit of that around these parts~I see at least two moving trucks a day~ I didn’t think ppl would want to move around the holidays (and cold here) but they don’t seem to mind? Hmm.

Right now I’m just sitting here freezing my feet into cubes..sheesh its cold in here..Time for the husband to put the storm windows in on his next day off.
    Yeah, we're moving Saturday to another city. The apartment is a flat instead of a townhouse. We were supposed to move on Nov. 11, but they weren't finished doing whatever you do to get a place ready for new tenants. It's cold here, but I don't want to think about how cold it is where you are. Brrrr
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Typing up instructions for the moving men--my two nephews, JD and Alex. I've boxed everything I can until the last moment and am getting excited.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lisamarie Luminais Guest
    Hey Every One what am I up too..Im back !! After few years of lurking ! Lisamarie Luminais is back I missed you guys who ever remembers me lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie Luminais View Post
    Hey Every One what am I up too..Im back !! After few years of lurking ! Lisamarie Luminais is back I missed you guys who ever remembers me lol!!
    Well hello, young lady!
    Welcome back!

Cleaning everything in prep to move. All the stuff I can pack today is packed. Our new apartment comes with drapes. Blue drapes. Yuck. But I can live with them. My bedroom is smaller than the one here, but it has it's own bathroom with a closet in it. Ditto Sissy's.

The main thing I'm doing right now, though, is hoping our three ghosts don't follow us.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Cleaning everything in prep to move. All the stuff I can pack today is packed. Our new apartment comes with drapes. Blue drapes. Yuck. But I can live with them. My bedroom is smaller than the one here, but it has it's own bathroom with a closet in it. Ditto Sissy's.

The main thing I'm doing right now, though, is hoping our three ghosts don't follow us.
    Hi Cindy, By your description, your new place sounds lovely.
    Drapes can be changed..I’ve read in your posts about the ghost encounters, Geez I can only hope they don’t pick up and move with you, We spent almost 20years in a house that just had too many oddities. Books and water bottles being pitched through the air and not by human hands- cigarette stink when no one in our family smokes. On and on and on.
    When we relocated everything seemed good, except our kitchen, That room has always been oppressive.
    To think that the crap from the other place could move makes me shudder.
    We have had what feels like cats circling around our legs and the kids have felt dogs flopping down on the sofa..
    but nothing like before~
    Hope everything with your move goes well

I'm just going to leave the drapes. My plan is to buy a white chenele bedspread and paint white accents on all my drawers. Blue will be fine. It's just not my cup of tea for room decor.

There's a cat or small dog who flops down and curls up with me. The first time I thought it was Bela, but I happened to be awake a few times after, and there was nothing there I could see. I've caught sight of something out the corner of my eye that scared me to death. Our luck, these ghosts will stay here, and we will encounter others in the new apartment. I have lived in very few houses where there was no paranormal activity inside, and once in the woods near a childhood home.

I'm wanting to order some items from amazon and walmart but forcing myself to hold off until we get moved. God forbid something comes up, and my packages arrive before we move in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lisa! wow welcome back, good to see you, as for me going to see if hubby wants to go to dell taco or something, I am starting my phase one of the DASH eating plan tomorrow or Monday and I plan to splurge.

[QUOTE=cindyt;1540478]I'm just going to leave the drapes. My plan is to buy a white chenele bedspread and paint white accents on all my drawers. QUOTE]

You can paint accents on underwear?
    I bet you have to use acrylic.

Making canna butter for Christmas goodie baking.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Cut my hair this morning. Ran into town to go to the bank... I’d like to take a nap now, but I should do something. Lol
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Curled up on the couch, whimpering and having Coffee. Just got back from one of those "special" visits with your Urologist. I feel so violated.

Curled up on the couch, whimpering and having Coffee. Just got back from one of those "special" visits with your Urologist. I feel so violated.
    Seems all kinds of wrong to be subjected to that and then have to pay for it.
    Failure to die young does result in certain indignities.

I know the feeling, Skully, I feel the exact same way when I get back from the gynecologist.

Right now I'm watching Will & Grace and modding. No, not here. I run two groups on Facebook for people with dissociative identity disorder. For now, the groups are on the small side. Three months ago, I took them over from someone who was quick to boot and happy to ban people from the group. I'm trying to relax on the booting and banning and be a little more flexible while still upholding the original rules. When you run groups for folks with DID, you have to be careful.

Fixing to go upstairs shortly and make macaroni and cheese with broccoli to take to church for our annual Thanksmas dinner. That's when we combine Thanksgiving dinner with Christmas dinner in one meal. I made cherry cheesecake bars last night and they set up in the fridge overnight. Hardest decision for the cheesecake was strawberry, blueberry, or cherry. But I had to remember I wasn't making it for me, and most everyone else would probably like cherry over blueberry. LOL

"I just go here!"

I'll take Strawberry Ria, . Right now I am trying to wake up, I have more energy at night then I do during the day, hubby swears I am a vampire LOL, at 11:00 pm last night I was doing dishes and cleaning the stove and other things, hubby finally comes out and says, go easy you just got over a cold and please just try to lay down now, meaning please turn out the light I am trying to sleep LOL

Just got home from work 20 minutes ago. Chowing down on gummy worms because dammit I can't have any alcohol right now. It's been a HELL of a day, and I 'm about to go vent about it in the vent thread....

"I just go here!"

Planning Miss E's quinceañera. Good gravy these things get huge!!! She wants the traditional long poofy dress but I say whatever dress she gets she better be able to wear to prom. They're expensive as all get out!!!

"I just go here!"

I just cleaned out the swimming pool, what a mission!!

Checking my Instagram account. Recently I hired a service called Marketingram.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-01-2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Removed spam content

Quote Originally Posted by FreddySnchz View Post
    Checking my Instagram account. Recently I hired a service called Marketingram https://marketingram.com/ It's to get more followers and likes. It actually works. The best part is that they are not bots, but real people, and they buy my merchandise and write me through Instagram direct. I'm excited!
    Me thinks this might be spam...

Just sent a letter off to Betty Broderick. Yep that Betty, the one that killed her husband, trying to work up a rapport with her and then I can interview her for one of the books I will be working on, have her insight and yeah an actual letter from someone infamous like her. I didn't mention, Dan, Linda, her divorce or the event as she calls it.

Good luck, pk.

Paying bills and buying books--two for me and four for the birthday boys.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ohhh Cindy, I love buying new books, *looks over at my overflowing book shelves, with books I still have to read from years ago * I think I can put a few more in there, been eager to buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    ohhh Cindy, I love buying new books, *looks over at my overflowing book shelves, with books I still have to read from years ago * I think I can put a few more in there, been eager to buy more.
    I have books I haven't read because I'm reading this or that for the fifth time.

What am I up to? I am trying to decide whether to accept an offer to write op-eds for an online newspaper centered on my hometown.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, me too, I have books I'll reread, and not bother to read the ones I haven't read, I did finally pick up and start The Stranger Beside Me,by Anne Rule. Oh Cindy, you should do it. For me right now I am trying to wake up, so I can go get ready to pick up new glasses, get laundry done, and then take mother in law to cemetery to visit my father in law, and then out to lunch to the Soup Plantation.

I've read Stranger at least twice.

I'm up from my regular sleeping hours.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am sat at home browsing the FAD forums as you can see, not been on these forums properly for about ten years!!

Welcome back!

I'm laughing with Brittany. I ordered books for her two sons' birthday, and one came back written in Hebrew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got back from the movies, went and saw 'Paw Patrol' with my nephew.

I see a few kiddie movies with my Grandsons. I'm am still trying to recover from the trauma of seeing "Capt. Underpants."

Right now watching The History Channel's "Days That changed America The Challenger Disaster." Informative and chilling.

What I'm doing right now is not sleeping. Body memoriessuck. No clue what triggered this round, either.

"I just go here!"

Watching Chapter Two of Centennial.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

had a lovely day today, nice Sunday lunch with husband and Mother in Law then a walk round Southern Cemetery which is an absolutely massive cemetery in Manchester.... could spend all day in there!!!

Watching Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel. Puppy Bowl in nn the Animal Channel, but only has a Kitten Halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by death_hag_slag View Post
    had a lovely day today, nice Sunday lunch with husband and Mother in Law then a walk round Southern Cemetery which is an absolutely massive cemetery in Manchester.... could spend all day in there!!!
    Eventually, you could arrange to spend far longer there.

Welcome back!
    When I saw your name I thought we had a new member, then I saw your join date and realized that you are an "original".

I just got in from work - fixing to work on a website for bit, then make a trip to the Post Office and mail some Valentine's stuff to the grand kids.

Marveling at the stupidity of people. Had a supervisor tell me she had a guest last night order a Hawaiian concrete. Then say she didn't want any nuts in it, she wanted it "female." I lost it. No words. Just guffaws of laughter.

For the record....a Hawaiian concrete is vanilla custard with strawberries, pineapple, coconut, and macadamia nuts topped with whipped cream and a cherry. I've not tried it because while I like all those flavors individually I'm not sure if I'd like them mixed together.

"I just go here!"