Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3643444546475494 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Thanks, pk!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

SVU marathon and having a l'il sum-sum. Shot of whipped cream vodka, shot of blueberry vodka, and blueberry-raspberry Crystal Lite. Quite tasty.....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Watching "Ridiculousness" and enjoying OPP.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Editing the historical. Found two illustrations that I love--and they were free for the taking. They are of the same woman. The first is just her standing there and the second is a mirror image without the mirror frame so I added a thing oval frame.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

SO found out it was my AVG virus protection program causing my comp to freeze and crash removed it and am now using windows defender. Sitting here nursing a couple of broken toes, yeah I am a klutz, I banged them on the dang exercise bike leg part that is metal and yeah, if that wasn't bad enough I banged my head, cut my finger and tripped over hubby's shoes carrying something into the bedroom and fell and bruised my arm, I was like man I give up, so today as I said nursing my foot, playing wow,and binge watching Grey's Anatomy, I have never watched the series so far I am liking it I am on Season two episode eight. I think this weekend if hubby is going to play D&D with his brother and nephew and friend, I am going to binge watch OITNB.

Wow, pk, be careful. I'm bad about falling. Last time I fell was sometime earlier this year when I stepped on a butterfly clip. For some reason it scared me so bad I jumped in the air with the greatest of ease and landed flat on my back.

I'm fixing to edit. I want to finish the last two parts and then take it into Draft 9 Monday. (I work on the crime thriller Saturdays and the autobiography on Sundays.)
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOVE me some Grey's! The entire series is up on Netflix now, so you have roughly three months to watch all 14 seasons until the 15th season premieres.

Right now, I'm continuing my SVU marathon and maxing on relaxing....

"I just go here!"

Yep I am loving it, can't believe I have never watched Grey's before, dang Cindy I think I would have jumped as well, I am sitting here now still watching Grey's and looking at my signed copy of Dr Sam Sheppard's book Endure and Conquer. It's a first edition.

Rolling my eyes at a friend on face book who advises everyone that it is "NEVER" okay to use the phrase "Oh My God." Uh, yeah. She should take her own advice.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yep I am loving it, can't believe I have never watched Grey's before, dang Cindy I think I would have jumped as well, I am sitting here now still watching Grey's and looking at my signed copy of Dr Sam Sheppard's book Endure and Conquer. It's a first edition.
    Who's your favorite, McDreamy or McSteamy?

Right now, I'm doing what I do best on a Friday night. Drinking and watching Gabriel Iglesias. First up, "Hot and Fluffy." THREE of his specials are on Netflix. "Hot and Fluffy," "I'm Not Fat, I'm Fluffy," and "I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry."

"I just go here!"

Mine is McDreamy. I just started watching the new season. Pretty good.

I'm trying to work up the endurance to edit the last honking big chapter and the epilogue of draft 8, the historical.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, what do you think of Dr. Minnick???? I think she's hot as hell, but not sure I want her with Arizona....IMO Arizona and Callie belong together.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Cindy, what do you think of Dr. Minnick???? I think she's hot as hell, but not sure I want her with Arizona....IMO Arizona and Callie belong together.
    Haven't gotten that far yet. What do you think of Riggs? Does the thing with Alex go on the whole season?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Who is McSteamy? From what I was understanding they were calling Dr. Grey Mcsteamy and Mcdreamy, I have always like Patrick Dempsey since I first saw him in Can't Buy Me Love.

Who is McSteamy? From what I was understanding they were calling Dr. Grey Mcsteamy and Mcdreamy, I have always like Patrick Dempsey since I first saw him in Can't Buy Me Love.
    Dr. Derek Shepherd is McDreamy.

You haven't gotten to McSteamy. He's Dr. Mark Sloan.

I've been making my own social media thingy ala facebook for my crime novel and putting bed clothes and memory foam pillows, along with a bed skirt, bed pins, and sheet garters. The last time I bought new linens was in 2008, a few months after we moved into our last house. Toting the heavy chenille bedspread and quilt up and down the stairs is not fun, so I'm going to dump them and use just sheets and a bed skirt.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ah okay no I haven't gotten to McSteamy yet, going to binge watch more later, about to go get clothing ready to do laundry, hubby did the shopping last night, he comes home gripping that the food bill was 140.00, I said that is not much compared to what other people have to spend a week to feed their family, granted we didn't buy much meat, two packs of chicken breasts and some ground beef and then chips, soda, ice cream, cheeses, pizza, peanut butter, cream cheese, veggies, fruit, bread, eggs, milk, hot dogs and buns, and some condiments, as well as a few other things, I told him 140.00 for two people for a week with things for dinner, breakfast and lunch, not bad at all.

Ah okay no I haven't gotten to McSteamy yet, going to binge watch more later, about to go get clothing ready to do laundry, hubby did the shopping last night, he comes home gripping that the food bill was 140.00, I said that is not much compared to what other people have to spend a week to feed their family, granted we didn't buy much meat, two packs of chicken breasts and some ground beef and then chips, soda, ice cream, cheeses, pizza, peanut butter, cream cheese, veggies, fruit, bread, eggs, milk, hot dogs and buns, and some condiments, as well as a few other things, I told him 140.00 for two people for a week with things for dinner, breakfast and lunch, not bad at all.
    That's what I spend at the store for a month of groceries, more or less. For one person. That doesn't sound like enough, but I have plenty to eat. When I was with Nabo our grocery bill sometimes ran into $300 a week. For two people.

What am I up to? Messing around, posting on FAD, fixing to either take a shower or a nap and then a shower. After while I'll continue writing the autobiography's first draft.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Haven't gotten that far yet. What do you think of Riggs? Does the thing with Alex go on the whole season?
    Riggs and Mer? No. I'd like to see Finn come back though. I like Maggie, and hope she and Mer develop that sisterly bond that Mer and Lexie had.

McSteamy is Mark Sloan, played by Eric Dane. Have you seen the episode where he tries to fix a boy's face? I can't remember how early it is in season 2.

ETA: Forgot to mention Miss E and I are watching it now, but we are about to start the musical episode in season 7.

"I just go here!"

Riggs and Mer? No. I'd like to see Finn come back though. I like Maggie, and hope she and Mer develop that sisterly bond that Mer and Lexie had.

McSteamy is Mark Sloan, played by Eric Dane. Have you seen the episode where he tries to fix a boy's face? I can't remember how early it is in season 2.

ETA: Forgot to mention Miss E and I are watching it now, but we are about to start the musical episode in season 7.
    I too wish Finn would come back, otherwise Riggs and Mer? Yes. He's got that McDreamy twinkle.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

That's what I spend at the store for a month of groceries, more or less. For one person. That doesn't sound like enough, but I have plenty to eat. When I was with Nabo our grocery bill sometimes ran into $300 a week. For two people.
    Ouch. For two?
    At first After getting here I put us on a budget of 150.00 per wk for 4, Found out very quickly that was impossible.
    So I increased it to 190.00 so far it works- Give or take 10-20.00..
    What is doing us in re:Grocery bill is the clubs. We have found that going twice a month is a bit better. We buy our milk only @ costco..that is usually once a week.
    We normally don't eat out alot but this month we really went a bit crazy.
    Meat prices around here are ridiculously high. When we first moved here a couple yrs ago, 80/20 ground beef was 1.99 lb. Now its 3.99 lb.- pork chops were 1.99 lb. now 4.29 lb. They are crazy for chicken around these parts.. We are not unless it's rotisserie or fried chicken.
    Then add in two very spoiled animals and oh
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-25-2017 at 10:17 AM.

What am I up to? Messing around, posting on FAD, fixing to either take a shower or a nap and then a shower. After while I'll continue writing the autobiography's first draft.
    Ours usually runs around $100/week for the food. Another $20 for paper towels, toilet paper, cat food. Last week it was $160 because it was time to buy a new round of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant. Miss E and I share shampoo and conditioner and I buy a two pack of deodorant, but we each have our own shower gel.

Week before last I got out of there for $50. Got spaghetti, French bread pizza, hot dogs with chips, and I forget what else. I never count liquor in with the grocery money because I keep that separate. I love cheap liquor, and sales on everything. My store had $1 bags of chips, hot dogs, and sooooo much stuff.

"I just go here!"

Ours usually runs around $100/week for the food. Another $20 for paper towels, toilet paper, cat food. Last week it was $160 because it was time to buy a new round of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant. Miss E and I share shampoo and conditioner and I buy a two pack of deodorant, but we each have our own shower gel.

Week before last I got out of there for $50. Got spaghetti, French bread pizza, hot dogs with chips, and I forget what else. I never count liquor in with the grocery money because I keep that separate. I love cheap liquor, and sales on everything. My store had $1 bags of chips, hot dogs, and sooooo much stuff.
    Thats pretty good Ria
    For the 4th we are just going to keep it simple with nathans hot dogs, chips, cherry pie & cheesecake for dessert, because of guests coming (some of them like cocktails)we will probably buy some vodka, wine & beer-[I'm still getting their beverage requests]
    Around here if you want anything you have to beat your feet to the stores because I don't know what it is but the ppl around here are like vultures, I don't know whether its greed or stinginess, (I'm thinking greed) My daughter is a buyer for a retail chain elsewhere and she thinks its really the stores around here just not buying enough stock.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Ouch. For two?
    At first After getting here I put us on a budget of 150.00 per wk for 4, Found out very quickly that was impossible.
    So I increased it to 190.00 so far it works- Give or take 10-20.00..
    What is doing us in re:Grocery bill is the clubs. We have found that going twice a month is a bit better. We buy our milk only @ costco..that is usually once a week.
    We normally don't eat out alot but this month we really went a bit crazy.
    Meat prices around here are ridiculously high. When we first moved here a couple yrs ago, 80/20 ground beef was 1.99 lb. Now its 3.99 lb.- pork chops were 1.99 lb. now 4.29 lb. They are crazy for chicken around these parts.. We are not unless it's rotisserie or fried chicken.
    Then add in two very spoiled animals and oh
    Yes, for two. He was pulling in the big bucks. And I could buy whatever I wanted at Kroger. A large assortment of TV dinners, all kinds of meats, vegetable, and fixings, fruits, cases of drinks, and all the paper and plastic and toiletries. He would buy from the bodega downtown - meats, vegetables, tortillas, Mexican cream cheese, and whatnot, plus beer. We never looked at the price tags. You can imagine the shell-shock when I was forced to move in here and live off my little SS check. Sissy cooks the odd meals, otherwise I eat canned soup, stew, a few TV dinners, hot dogs, hamburgers, deli meat, and I buy all the toilet paper and paper towels. I'm able to eat out some, too.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-25-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Thats pretty good Ria
    For the 4th we are just going to keep it simple with nathans hot dogs, chips, cherry pie & cheesecake for dessert, because of guests coming (some of them like cocktails)we will probably buy some vodka, wine & beer-[I'm still getting their beverage requests]
    Around here if you want anything you have to beat your feet to the stores because I don't know what it is but the ppl around here are like vultures, I don't know whether its greed or stinginess, (I'm thinking greed) My daughter is a buyer for a retail chain elsewhere and she thinks its really the stores around here just not buying enough stock.
    She is probably right.....store managers who order don't take "supply and demand" into account with their sales. Stuff like hot dogs, buns, bread, chips, etc that are on sale for super cheap (like $1) especially around holidays when those things are bought. 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc. My store has limits on some of their good sales. When they run 39-cent dozen eggs, you're only allowed ONE per loyalty card, and you need the loyalty card to get the price. Any more you slide on the conveyor will be scanned in at regular price.

Our 4th is still up in the air. It IS on a Tuesday, though. I think we're having burgers, brats, chips, and a s'mores dessert. Question is if we'll have it ON the 4th, or if we'll have it the Friday before. I'm the only cheesecake lover here, Hubs doesn't eat cooked fruit so no fruit pies for him. However we ALL agree that s'mores are the best thing ever concocted, as do any friends who may find their way here. Not sure I'll have alcohol, because I DO work the next day. I usually just drink Friday nights, but I may get something.

Yes, for two. He was pulling in the big bucks. And I could buy whatever I wanted at Kroger. A large assortment of TV dinners, all kinds of meats, vegetable, and fixings, fruits, cases of drinks, and all the paper and plastic and toiletries. He would buy from the bodega downtown - meats, vegetables, tortillas, Mexican cream cheese, and whatnot, plus beer. We never looked at the price tags. You can imagine the shell-shock when I was forced to move in here and live off my little SS check. Sissy cooks the odd meals, otherwise I eat canned soup, stew, a few TV dinners, hot dogs, hamburgers, deli meat, and I buy all the toilet paper and paper towels. I'm able to eat out some, too.
    I cook most of the week, grocery store nights I don't. I buy frozen pizza, pizza rolls, etc. for us all. One in a great while I'll go to the store, not look at price tags and just buy what we all want. Usually it's right after we get the tax money and we splurge on stuff we don't have all the time. Like ribs, GOOD steak, Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts K-cups instead of whatever's $5. Treats for the kids, several six-packs of soda instead of the occasional 2-liter or whatever I've brought home from work in my huge Mammoth cup.

Pay weeks I can, and do, spend a little more and buy two weeks' worth of some things like my lunch meats, tortillas, and sliced cheese for my breakfasts and lunches on workdays. It's also when I buy Miss E's and my toiletries and "girlie stuffs." Some of it we share, some of it I buy in two-packs (or two-for-ones), others we have our own. I very seldom have to buy a full round of it at once, though, because we don't often run out of all of it at the same time. If I know ahead of time that bills are going to be tight for a few paychecks, I will buy that stuff when I have extra money and put it back in the bathroom closet until we need it.

Hubs gives me $80 toward groceries every two weeks, and I usually put it aside for the week in between paydays. Most of the time I can squeeze everything in for that. I shop sales, clip digital coupons, and take advantage of "special prices for loyalty card holders" on things we use all the time. Toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, cat food. I don't see coupons for Max' brand of cat food very often, but when I do, I snatch them up. Once I was pouring a bag of food into this HUGE canister, and I see something white sticking out of it. Miss E asks if Max got a prize or a toy in his food like she does in her cereal. I looked at it, saw it was a coupon, and said, "Max didn't get a prize, but I sure did!" LOL

"I just go here!"

I finally saw the Good Times episode where they killed of John Amos' character. It was the last well done episode of the show.

Right now I'm waitting for the vertical blinds to dry before I hang them back up and deciding on a snack.

Just come in from grilling a mess of chicken, which I had pounded dang near flat and marinated in Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil for 2 days. Momma will make several meals with this. Got to watch a couple of Hawks riding the thermals and hunting. All the small birds were flying fence level and hauling wee feathered butt.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 06-25-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Sounds good, Skully! I have a whole chicken roasting in my oven even as I type. I'm undecided if I'll have "Thanksgiving practice" and carve it, OR if I'll just cut it into parts. Going to start the taters and green beans shortly, and make gravy out of the pan drippings. I baste my bird in a chicken broth I've added seasonings to.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Just come in from grilling a mess of chicken, which I had pounded dang near flat and marinated in Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil for 2 days. Momma will make several meals with this. Got to watch a couple of Hawks riding the thermals and hunting. All the small birds were flying fence level and hauling wee feathered butt.
    I just got done cooking chicken hearts for our little dog, she loves them! Something about them turns a 8yr old dog into behaving like a puppy!
    I first learned about these from a couple of asian friends, now sometimes I will cut them up for chicken noodle soup..another favorite/recipe of that same asian couple.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-25-2017 at 04:46 PM.

I always gave my Blueberry cat the innards packed into turkeys. He loved them. Raw. Mama had friends who raised rabbits for food and they would give her one now and then. Cat would not touch bunny innards. I wouldn't touch the rabbit. I don't eat rabbits, squirrels, or possums.

I just got up from a nap, expecting Sissy to be home with my salad, but no. Her kids just got back from Savannah yesterday and she had dinner with them tonight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I always gave my Blueberry cat the innards packed into turkeys. He loved them. Raw. Mama had friends who raised rabbits for food and they would give her one now and then. Cat would not touch bunny innards. I wouldn't touch the rabbit. I don't eat rabbits, squirrels, or possums.

I just got up from a nap, expecting Sissy to be home with my salad, but no. Her kids just got back from Savannah yesterday and she had dinner with them tonight.
    My dad was from the south and my paternal Grandfather/Grandmother had like 10 children so food was "hard to come by" I believe? - (Grandpa philandered, another story) personally if I was my granny I would've smacked him hard on his noggin with a HOT cast iron skillet that I cooked whatever in just to remind him again That family is important and where he hould have been but thats just me and I digress..
    I know that dad claimed he knew ppl who ate squirrel & possum on a regular basis (I know possums are sinfully ugly but are possums really even edible?)
    My maternal grandmother tried to feed me rabbit once without me knowing & it was disgusting before AND after she told me what it was! Ack.
    Deer and lamb is another thing I will NOT touch knowingly.
    I'm not of a violent temperment However, I swear that if I found out I was fed either, I would probably smack the hell out of the so called "chef"/cook.
    JMO.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-25-2017 at 06:01 PM.

I love deer meat, rabbit, Bison, frog legs and yes I have tried possum, it was okay. I even tried ostrich, it had a sweet flavor, alligator tastes like chicken and so does rattle snake.
    SomeChick, I catch the reruns on a cable channel and yes that was the last good one, after that it kind of tanked.

Right now waiting for someone to contact me back from my psychiatrist's office, the man does not have a direct line and I really need to get in touch with him about the letter I need for Jury Duty, he had filled out the form awhile back for me to be excused permanently, well they sent me another one and I don't see him until August, I have to report July 13th, and they want something in writing, I have to make an appointment with him just for him to fill out the form, no popping in on the day I see my therapist on July 5th, even though my psych is going to be there on the same day and across the hall. ugh, and he has nothing available, So I'll wait and see what happens, I also found out I can ask for a postponement but would rather have the letter and mail it back to the court.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-26-2017 at 09:07 AM.

I love deer meat, rabbit, Bison, frog legs and yes I have tried possum, it was okay. I even tried ostrich, it had a sweet flavor, alligator tastes like chicken and so does rattle snake.
    SomeChick, I catch the reruns on a cable channel and yes that was the last good one, after that it kind of tanked.

Right now waiting for someone to contact me back from my psychiatrist's office, the man does not have a direct line and I really need to get in touch with him about the letter I need for Jury Duty, he had filled out the form awhile back for me to be excused permanently, well they sent me another one and I don't see him until August, I have to report July 13th, and they want something in writing, I have to make an appointment with him just for him to fill out the form, no popping in on the day I see my therapist on July 5th, even though my psych is going to be there on the same day and across the hall. ugh, and he has nothing available, So I'll wait and see what happens, I also found out I can ask for a postponement but would rather have the letter and mail it back to the court.
    Hi PK, Some ppl really enjoy deer, rabbit etc..I use to be a photographer and would shoot deer & rabbits often (camera only) They are just too beautiful to harm, jmo. But have family "hunt" for sport. I guess I didn't get that "gene"
    I have actually wanted to try frog legs.. live Possums freak me out.. I don't think I'd want to see one on my dinner plate lol.---As I mentioned My grandmother tried to get me to eat a rabbit..nah, I passed, not for me.

My daughter did jury duty (a murder trial of all things!)and was excused because it was very stressful, She literally was drained when she returned home from the selection process..It was a whole day of just waiting..ugh.
    And she was the youngest one there! On the upside she had some really hilarious ppl to wait with..
    She said if it hadn't been for them, She would've been so much more depressed.
    Sending positive thoughts your way for you not to have to do jury duty.

Editing the historical, making out a grocery list, making myself hungry.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Editing the historical, making out a grocery list, making myself hungry.
    That's what I'm doing right now as well.
    We are having a small gathering on the 4th we are serving "some" cocktails, but its like pulling nails trying to get these ppl to speak up!
    I've asked what they would like for beverages & got only one reply, One couple wants raspberry vodka or blue agave tequila???
    If I do not hear back by tomorrow, They will just have to settle with what is here.

Hisandhearse, have you thought of maybe having them bring their own drinks? If you are providing food, I finally got an appointment in to see my psych on Thursday to fill out the form for my Jury Duty excused form, I am watching Grey's and am now on the episode where McSteamy shows up and fixes the guys face, the last few episodes I have been crying, where Merdith had to stand there and have her hand inside the guy that shot himself with the bazooka, and then when the nurses went on strike and the old woman was in there and her friends come in after Merdith saved her life and she had a DNR and then the friends and her daughter were all around her as she went peacefully yeah I cried like a baby

Hisandhearse, have you thought of maybe having them bring their own drinks? If you are providing food, I finally got an appointment in to see my psych on Thursday to fill out the form for my Jury Duty excused form, I am watching Grey's and am now on the episode where McSteamy shows up and fixes the guys face, the last few episodes I have been crying, where Merdith had to stand there and have her hand inside the guy that shot himself with the bazooka, and then when the nurses went on strike and the old woman was in there and her friends come in after Merdith saved her life and she had a DNR and then the friends and her daughter were all around her as she went peacefully yeah I cried like a baby
    Hi PK, We were doing it because we are hosting the get together but right now only one couple will get what they requested. As it stands the others are welcome but we will not be fulfilling requests for alcoholic beverages. I've been planning this for awhile & if they are not happy with this, Thats on them- they had the chance to answer & didn't..All the stuff has been purchased & we are not going back to the store.
    So, as it stands its BYOB

What am I doing right now? Watching that ridiculous ghost adventures on HULU-
    Ppl might believe them more if EVERYTHING wasn't considered "demonic" by them [eyeroll]
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-26-2017 at 05:14 PM.

What am I doing? Watching last week's America's Got Talent and having a few cans of Kinky. (Kind of like Mike's Harder, but different flavors and a little higher proof.) Been a HELLUVA DAY at work. TWO people from 8:30am until 10am. One was opening the lobby, the other was ME. Putting together the custard machine, fudge and caramel pumps, putting out the custard toppings, getting all the stuff to make the extra pans of toppings we need....I didn't even get to set up drive through until well AFTER 10:30....

By 11, I was hollering for the order-taker to take the headset. He was busy doing other things. "J," the other opener, came through and saved the day, and at 11:15, told me, "Give it to me, I got it." At 11:30I turned to the her and asked, "Is it too early for vodka? It is? How about whiskey? No? Tequila? No? RUM? No? BUMMER." Didn't go on break till 2:30pm...was starving despite having 2 breakfast burritos earlier that morning...but got a 5-piece chicken tender and some fries. I have earned my Kinky....

"I just go here!"

Hi Hisandhearse, ah gotcha yeah if they can't answer in a timely manner then I agree with you. I hope you have a fun day on the day of you get together. As for hubs and I we are staying home on the fourth, it's tourist season here in San Diego and that means, crowded beaches and tourist taking up parking, here in San Diego where I live, most houses and apartment complexes are street parking, I feel sorry for those people that live a few blocks from the beach and have to fight for parking with the tourist. As for what I am doing, trying to wake up, hubs had to be at work at 7:30 for a conference call and we didn't get to bed until 1 am, I may binge watch more Grey's and work on my book for a bit. Hope you all have a great day,

Relaxing before I start dinner. (Sausage and eggs so I can cook up the sausage I'll need for tomorrow morning's burritos.) Also watching "Two Week's Notice" on Netflix before they yank it off in a few days. I love Sandra Bullock, but I don't know HOW I missed this movie.....

"I just go here!"

Just got back from seeing my psych, he actually typed a letter for my jury duty to be excused, He never writes letters but he said for me he would, I also met my new therapist, I am trying to recover from an anxiety attack that I had in the elevator, I hate small spaces and being in crowds, went to a new clinic today that is closer to home but man was it packed, sitting in the waiting room, I don't do well in crowds, So I think I am going to game for a bit and watch some Grey's I just started season three, I cried once again when Izzy's man died, on the "prom" night they had for the Chief's niece.

Relaxing for a bit. May watch something on Netflix in a while.

Wrapped up a writing session. May start the next part later.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got back from seeing my psych, he actually typed a letter for my jury duty to be excused, He never writes letters but he said for me he would, I also met my new therapist, I am trying to recover from an anxiety attack that I had in the elevator, I hate small spaces and being in crowds, went to a new clinic today that is closer to home but man was it packed, sitting in the waiting room, I don't do well in crowds, So I think I am going to game for a bit and watch some Grey's I just started season three, I cried once again when Izzy's man died, on the "prom" night they had for the Chief's niece.
    I feel your pain on not doing well in crowds. *hugs*

As for Grey's season 3....I too cried when Denny died. I was watching season 4 earlier. Won't elaborate more other than to say that because I don't want to spoil it for you. Tell me, though. Now that you've seen McSteamy, who's your favorite? McDreamy or McSteamy?

"I just go here!"

McDreamy all the way as I said I loved him since I first saw him in Can't buy me love. ...Yeah I was kind of hoping Denny would make it, I am going to work on my book right now, I am in my manic phase of my bipolar 2 disorder, and am chomping at the bit to write, and I am going to turn on Grey's and binge watch, gives you hugs back, Ria.

Keep in mind, Shonda Rhrmes kills off characters when the actor steps on her toes, so to speak.

I'm poking around the net then it's editing the historical.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah my friend ruined it for me and told me what happens with McDreamy.

Yeah my friend ruined it for me and told me what happens with McDreamy.
    That sucks.

I'm watching the new episodes on Netflix, and so far I'm not impressed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep it sucks, why I can't tell her I am watching a show as she tries to tell me all about it. She doesn't realize she is doing it, I am like stop I haven't seen it yet or that part and she goes oh but I want to talk about, I am like wait until I see it and then I'll talk to you, right now I am watching Grey's, keeping an eye on the live news feed on my comp about the Hospital Shooting in the Bronx.

Not all actors who disappeared stepped on Shonda's toes, though. At least two ASKED to be let out of their contracts. I won't say who because I don't want to spoil it.

ETA: Forgot which thread I was on....the rant has been moved to the vent thread. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 06-30-2017 at 06:44 PM.

"I just go here!"

I was just saying.

Brittany and I are laughing about my brother's wife's current beg--"Chocolate cake, please. If anyone wants to bake me one and deliver it I'll accept."

Can't decide whether to start editing the last two chapters of part three or do something else. I want to finish up it and the second interlude so I can let it rest and take up part five Monday. I also can't wait to dive into the crime thriller tomorrow.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD