Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 343505152
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2560

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Just readdressed the letter I wrote to Betty Broderick, freaking prison needs to remove the p.o. box addy from the website and make it clear that you send inmate mail to the main address. I got the letter back stamped unable to deliver, p.o. box closed, no longer property of CIW.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Watching the last chapter of Centennial on Starz after a nice steak dinner.

I saw a video of a man who tried to eat a 150 oz steak, fries, onion rings in a bit more than 10 minutes. That steak was huge. Did he eat it all? Nope. He fell in his plate. Lol. Poor guy.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town
    In Loving Memory Brandon Lee

You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

What am I doing right now? Sitting back, eating Skittles, ans watching the shit show that is karma begin to unfold....

My old GM at McDonald's, Sam, is finding this out the hard way. (His first name is common, and he might end up on the Police Blotter. Lol!!!) Anyway, he other day he was at the McDonalds corporate office here in town....and ended up led out in handcuffs. Seems he had either been embezzling money or outright stealing it to the tune of $16,000.

He had also been adjusting his hours. He would "work" for a couple of hours, then leave for the day. The next day he would go into the computer and change his time punches to show he had worked 10-12 hours or more.

This on top of his regular, everyday douchebaggery and the reason I quit. I wonder if his treatment of the female employees will come up. If it does.... Sucks to be him.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

After being sick since December, I've gotten my will to write again and am fixing to do a bit of editing on the historical.

I took a horrible cold and cough right after we moved in, quit writing, eventually quit reading, and quit eating. All I wanted to do was sleep. Should have gone to dr., but I ran a temp just part of one day, so I didn't go. I still have the cough, but it's better, and I'm almost back to normal now.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town

Dang Ria, yep he'll end up on police blotter, hopefully it all comes out about how he treated the female employees, Cindy feel better.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

I got up around 3am this morning and laid back down around 1pm, had a horrible nightmare about a serial killer chasing me. I had to get up to get over it, laid back down, couldn't sleep. No wonder.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Dang Ria, yep he'll end up on police blotter, hopefully it all comes out about how he treated the female employees, Cindy feel better.
    Hopefully. The whole thing is crazy as all hell.

Right now, I'm trying to get rid of a taxes-induced headache. Ate dinner, and now piddlefarting online and watching L&O: SVU. I'm five episodes behind.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Ate dinner. Has anyone watched Aquarius on Netflix? It's a police show about the summer of love, including Charles Manson.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town

I started watching it Cindy and couldn't get into it.

I couldn't get into the first epi and went on to something else, but came back and it grew on me.

Right now I'm waffling between game and watching Lonesome Dove on STARZ.
    Cindy Tapia
    Our Town