Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 747545556
Results 2,751 to 2,757 of 2757

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Staying indoors with the AC on, to damn hot out again .
    I so agree, climate change is so real.
    So very hot here in Canada for this time
    of year is crazy.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Getting my geek on and watching BattleBots.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

It is crazy. It's going to be cooler next week, or so they say. But, they said that last week ! LOL
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Just finished a writing session and slapped my work on a private Blogger, because I can access it on my tablet if something happens to my desktop. I'm saving for a laptop. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I am not sleepy at all. I might watch The Waltons and boohoo.

Going to sit and read on my balcony.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Giggling.

Bella the rabbit-tailed cat was tracking something under the sink tonight as we ate supper. We figured it was the mouse that's taken up residence. So I came back in here, ate my salad, went to put my dishes in the sink, and Sissy was standing at the front door, talking on the phone. So what? So I no more got back in here than she flew in with her face turned up and her eyes wild. I be like, Somebody's dead!

"'IT'S NOT A MOUSE! IT'S A POSSUM!" She shut my door so it wouldn't come in here while management chased it down. I am dying. She can't get ahold of management. Brittany says she's mad.

Relaxing. Groceries came, put those away. Did dishes. Stuff I ordered online came. Crocs is having a "not going out if business" sale and some styles were 2/$35. I got 2 pairs. I also got a pair of "pettipants." They're like a slip, but shorts. I feel better and less exposed in a dress if I'm wearing those instead of a slip.

My budget counselor is pretty laid back about spending because I only do it if I need something, and I shop sales, coupons, clearance. I needed the pettipants to wear under my dress for Miss E's quince. And I have several pairs of shoes that are needing to meet the trash can, and I got a good deal. The two pairs I got retailed at $90 for both pairs.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook