Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37444546474855 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Cindy, that is too much I would be like are your hands broke? Is your oven working, you can't make your own chocolate cake? I already know who is going to leave the show thanks to my friend....grrrr,

I'd be the one to comment: "Why don't you take your happy ass to the store and buy one?"
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy, that is too much I would be like are your hands broke? Is your oven working, you can't make your own chocolate cake? I already know who is going to leave the show thanks to my friend....grrrr,
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I'd be the one to comment: "Why don't you take your happy ass to the store and buy one?"
    She was posting to all her friends and family, not just to me. Otherwise, yeah, I'd have told her. She's going to keep on until my mouth is going to fly off. This is a woman who flew into a snit because her oldest son ate half her candy bar. Somebody told her that time for real--"Uh. Star, you can go to Dollar General and buy another one." And she was complaining about how she didn't know what to do with her that son, who is a jockey and musician, mind you, and some guy goes "Star, he's a teenager."

I'm waiting for Sissy to bring my groceries. I'm starving.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-01-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting here listening to the damned fireworks, This has been going on for the last couple days non stop!
    Not to seem like a party pooper but its starting to get annoying! SMH

Fixing to co down and check calories on some food packages and get a popsicle snack.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now waiting for my eggs to boil so I can make tuna salad for sandwiches, my new man in my life is laying by my feet, hubby is in bed, I am enjoying the quiet, here in San Diego we can't have fire works, it's illegal for individuals to have them, due to fire hazards, though people go over to Mexico to buy them and bring them back, they get caught shooting them off it's a heavy fine.

Right now waiting for my eggs to boil so I can make tuna salad for sandwiches, my new man in my life is laying by my feet, hubby is in bed, I am enjoying the quiet, here in San Diego we can't have fire works, it's illegal for individuals to have them, due to fire hazards, though people go over to Mexico to buy them and bring them back, they get caught shooting them off it's a heavy fine.
    Hi PK, I kind of wish we had that law, They did outlaw them one year because of a "heat wave"
    As I mentioned, Normally I am not a party poopa lol, But this year its been constant-Morning noon and night...without let up.
    Someone must have a lot of $$ to burn?
    Our little pets are nervous and every year this time they get edgy.

Right now I'm getting ready to go make the kids chili mac-

Hi HisandHearse, people like that need to be head slapped, I guess some people forget what this Holiday is really about, they see it as another get drunk and party and free day off of work while playing with things that go boom.

Tore my old queen-size chenille bedspread into strips and tossed them on top of the quilt strips I ripped up last week. They're too heavy to tote sown whole, so I'll add a strip to the garbage bags until they're gone. Getting new linens and things tomorrow. Fixing to work on next week's grocery list.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm chilling. Spent most of the cleaning,shredding papers, going thru stuff. So now I'm relaxing while listening to raindrops. Hunny is gaming

Sitting here listening to the quietness of the morning, I think I may go make some iced tea and more tunafish salad, I don't know if I want to play World of Warcraft or work on my book, or just veg out with a book and or a good movie.

Sitting here listening to "Lady Marmalade" from Moulin Rouge, smelling the BBQ pork in the Crock Pot, and wishing the holiday was over already. Some years I do okay and I can handle going out and seeing fireworks, but other years the loud noises really get to me. Side effect of Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Sometimes loud noises don't bother me, and other times they DO. I've told the boys who live here SEVERAL times to QUIT randomly letting out loud, shrill screams; told Hubs to quit coming in quietly and then letting out a loud growl. I've told them ALL that if I yell at them, I can't help it and to avoid that reaction....just don't do it. Not to mention we ARE in an apartment. Not to mention, the cats freak out. Fluffers is already skittish enough and I'm trying to get her used to being out with all of us.

"I just go here!"

Ria, I am like you I can't handle loud noises, I told hubby that up front, make yourself known if you are walking into a room, sometimes he can be so quiet once he forgot and got up right behind me and put his hand on my shoulder I quickly turned and I had a knife in my hand, I was shaking and yeah thank goodness I had a quick reaction in telling me it was hubby, I am lucky here as fireworks are banned, individuals cannot have them here, due to it being so dry, but if they want to see fire works and they go to the beach area, Sea World does a massive fireworks show, they reason they can do so is because it's city regulated and near the water.

We are allowed to have them in my city....BUT not in our apartment complex. Years past we have been able to. But this year....new owners. Anyone caught shooting them off risks "termination of their lease." Doesn't bother me....can't handle the loud noises this year. Miss E will probably want to go see some...and I half expect Bestie to call and say let's go. We will cross that bridge when we get to it. We had our BBQ Friday night so I have planned mac and cheese, one of Miss E's favorites.

"I just go here!"

Right now, hoping it doesn't get too hot outside, which as It already is, we are having our cookout today, and staying home, hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, grilled potatoes and onions, watermelon, chip and dip and cheesecake with strawberries, yep we are making a ton of food as I told him,. I am not cooking today and what we have left over we'll be eating the next few days.

PurrPurr Guest
    Getting everything organized for this afternoon's block party/cookout

We are allowed to have them in my city....BUT not in our apartment complex. Years past we have been able to. But this year....new owners. Anyone caught shooting them off risks "termination of their lease." Doesn't bother me....can't handle the loud noises this year. Miss E will probably want to go see some...and I half expect Bestie to call and say let's go. We will cross that bridge when we get to it. We had our BBQ Friday night so I have planned mac and cheese, one of Miss E's favorites.
    Hi Ria and PK,
    As I mentioned, The dingbats around here have been setting them off non stop, Weird thing is: Today is the 4th and haven't heard anything this morning..
    My problem is hearing it around the clock and being sleep deprived because of it.
    Our animals are a bit bothered by them- But I think the cat has become acclimated to it now.
    The loud noises that really piss me off is loud cars & motorcycles..Because that crap doesnt need to be that loud..Some fools do it purposely too..its just obnoxious!
    And those who don't do it purposely...really?? Get your friggin car fixed already, if you can't then don't drive the mechanical menace!

We are doing ribs, portabellas on the grill, baked beans, mac salad, Cocktails & mocktails. 2ppl cancelled so we'll see who shows- Happy fourth everyone!

Same here. Because of some effers blowing shit up until damn near midnight last night PLUS the teenage boys who live here being all extra loud and shit, I didn't get to sleep till 3am. Turned around and got up at 8am for work. THAT shit ain't gonna fly.

Right now, I'm undecided what to do about dinner. Went on break late AGAIN. (Almost got effing FORGOTTEN for break for eff's sake.) So needless to say I ate lunch between 2:30pm and 3. So I'm not overly hungry right now. I'm deciding between making some mac and cheese shortly for supper....or holding off a few more hours for my money to hit my account and ordering a pizza....

"I just go here!"

Well ONE couple showed up ate and drank, drunk? most everything including one of two cheesecakes & a bottle (yes I said bottle of tequila 1.75 oz--> then said nothing and then departed. Oooohkay whatever rude white trash....never again you goblins!
    I was tired of waiting on you both anyway.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 07-04-2017 at 04:57 PM.

drinking and listening to music. Today my friend who I consider and love as a brother became someone that we would talk about in the police blotter. I'm really messed up over it he's been going downhill for just a few months now until he acted and shot someone in the back 5 times. He's awaiting trial and is currently facing 20+ years. The guy survived but still discharing a firearm in public and attempted murder. I hate it but the law is the law.

Going back and forth between amazon.com and target.com. My bday is next month and if I want a chance to get my stuff by my birthday and not have to pay express shipping, may do some shopping for myself soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    drinking and listening to music. Today my friend who I consider and love as a brother became someone that we would talk about in the police blotter. I'm really messed up over it he's been going downhill for just a few months now until he acted and shot someone in the back 5 times. He's awaiting trial and is currently facing 20+ years. The guy survived but still discharing a firearm in public and attempted murder. I hate it but the law is the law.
    Dude I am so sorry that you are dealing with that with your friend, I am glad that the guy survived.
    Hisandhearse, Damn that was rude of them, I would have yelled out, you're welcome and thanks for saving me some...
    Ria, I would have woken those boys up and said okay since you kept me awake and I have to get up and work your asses are getting up as well and doing chores, if you give me lip you can just go ahead and pack your things and get out. Ria may I suggest you changing the lock on your front door when those two boys leave? Never know of they took a key and will have copies made.

Hisandhearse, Damn that was rude of them, I would have yelled out, you're welcome and thanks for saving me some...
    Hi PK, Hope you had a good 4th
    Yes it was very rude because when we turned around, they were GONE!
    The food I didn't mind because it was there to eat but the liquor was for ALL the ppl to mix their drinks-
    He was drinking beer like it was prohibition again, And she had a few cocktails.
    We finished eating and turned around and boom! They were outta there..Our neighbor who was here and I went to make her a drink and noticed the unopened tequila was missing, the neighbor said: "Oh, the ppl who just left took it! and swiped that other cheesecake too" Not being mean because like I said, the food was there to eat and let me tell you they really packed it in! I can't stand sneaky ppl, I would've gladly given him the bottle had he just asked...I hope they had a good time because those hob goblins will never be invited back.
    Right now, just making grocery list.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 07-05-2017 at 12:27 PM.

I understand that is what the food was there for, they probably were going to another party and didn't get anything to take or were too cheap to buy anything and just decided hey let's take this, my fourth was good and quiet hubby and I stayed home and cooked out and then watched a movie.

I understand that is what the food was there for, they probably were going to another party and didn't get anything to take or were too cheap to buy anything and just decided hey let's take this, my fourth was good and quiet hubby and I stayed home and cooked out and then watched a movie.
    Hi PK, You know, You are probably right. I wish we would have done what you and your hubby did- cookout and movie.
    I know we won't be hosting another get together like this again..Too tiring.

HisandHearse, I am sorry that that couple did that, yeah we do that every year, stay home, just him and I and cook out and watch a movie and cuddle.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Well ONE couple showed up ate and drank, drunk? most everything including one of two cheesecakes & a bottle (yes I said bottle of tequila 1.75 oz--> then said nothing and then departed. Oooohkay whatever rude white trash....never again you goblins!
    I was tired of waiting on you both anyway.
    THAT is beyond rude!!!! If I plan to have more than one or two drinks (and hell I always plan to have more than one or two drinks) then I always bring a bottle of booze in addition to whatever side dish AND/or dessert I'm bringing. I never go to a party empty-handed. EVER. It's just rude. Most of my "girls' nights" here are "everyone bring a snack or dessert to share, I provide main dish and booze." Last one I had, one girl brought a couple of bags of chocolate chip cookies from the dollar store. My children were ECSTATIC and LOVED her for that. LOL

Girls' nights, Miss E and all fellas who live here are included in the food, because that is our dinner for that night. But when the alcohol comes out, they should make themselves scarce and let us ladies enjoy ourselves. Now that Schmoo is 19, he's definitely a "ladies' man" and joins us for the drinks. My only rule for him is he is NOT to leave after he has imbibed. He's still two years away from 21. Snacks here are plentiful though and he doesn't need to leave.

Ria, I would have woken those boys up and said okay since you kept me awake and I have to get up and work your asses are getting up as well and doing chores, if you give me lip you can just go ahead and pack your things and get out. Ria may I suggest you changing the lock on your front door when those two boys leave? Never know of they took a key and will have copies made.
    We are in an apartment, and we aren't allowed to change the locks. Unfortunately. They haven't had keys, though. Besides us, only Schmoo and Miss E have keys.

Oh I yelled at them plenty to shut the eff up, I had to work in the morning. Because Hubs takes 3 of us to work, and his truck is a two-seater, he makes a few trips. We all have to be at work between 8:30am and 9. (And so long as I know, NONE Of the boys are giving him gas money. Only I am.) One of the boys claims he's claustrophobic. *rolls eyes* I have issues with crowds and squeezing in close to people, but I just suck it up when I have to. I told Hubs on mornings we both have to be at work at 9am, the boy needs to "suck it up" and either squeeze in with us in the cab of the truck for the short ride to Freddy's, or just ride in the bed of the truck and take my seat when we get to Freddy's, so long as it's not raining.

Two of the boys will be gone SOON, so I won't have to worry about it. The one boy replacing them has no problem helping out and does so without being asked. Not only that HE is respectful at all times to Hubs and me, and has offered to pay us rent when he gets a job. He's a good one, and needs to influence Schmoo for the better to help his momma out around the house more.

HisandHearse, I am sorry that that couple did that, yeah we do that every year, stay home, just him and I and cook out and watch a movie and cuddle.
    We do that as a family, minus the cuddling. Hubs and I and Miss E stay home. Schmoo sometimes joins us, sometimes hangs out with his friends. Grill inside, burgers or brats and hot dogs. I may or may not make a special dessert, there may or may not be liquor. Liquor depends on which night of the week the 4th falls on OR which night we celebrate it. For example this year, Hubs worked till 8pm last night and then had plans with his mom, so we did our family dinner on Friday night when he was off (I get off at 5pm Monday through Friday). I drank a bottle and a half of vodka and felt damn good. LOL The other half bottle went to Schmoo every so often when he'd come in and beg for a shot. Boy is lucky he's cute.

"I just go here!"

What am I doing right now? Planning an EPIC vacation next summer for Miss E and me. Hubs and Schmoo are leaving a week from tonight for Colorado where they'll spend a week with his brother. I had been toying with the notion of jetting off to Canada next summer to visit a really good friend, "C." C is like me, understands me and gets me like nobody else does.

I decided this week that I was going to make it happen. Told Miss E that it'd be easier for me to plan our trip if she DIDN'T need summer school next summer; I need to ask for the time off work, apply for and get our passports, save for airfare OR train fare..... So I used it as an incentive. "If you DON'T need summer school next summer, we can visit Aunt C even earlier in the summer," I told her. I then added that she might miss church camp next summer if we were in Canada, or traveling to or from, during the week of camp. She's fine with it. LOL.

Last vacation I spent having Miss E. I've been out of Missouri only twice. Once to visit a friend in NM, and again to visit a friend in UT. When I went to UT, I took toddler Schmoo with me. He's flown on a plane, Miss E has not. However none of us have taken a train anywhere. So I have to decide how we are going to travel.

Hubs surprisingly said, "Have fun! See you when you get back!" Probably because I don't GO anywhere. I go to work, church, do a bit of shopping and that's IT. He's always telling me I need to get away from the computer and my phone and go OUT in the world and socialize. Yeah. I prefer to type than speak aloud. I tend to speak so fast I'm hard to understand so yeah. Typing works best for me. I've actually left the house for longer than a few hours THREE times. I spent 3 days with some friends a few hours away (but in the same state), and then the trips to UT and NM. I don't count Christmases because that is spent with family. We are each on either side of the Missouri/Kansas border so no. It doesn't count.

I'm looking forward to this trip next summer though. This isn't an just out-of-state trip, this is INTERNATIONAL.

"I just go here!"

Ria that sounds like fun, it's been a long time since I have been anywhere out of state on vacation, hubby doesn't really like to vacation, he would rather work and save up the money, he doesn't really like to drive either, grrr, I told him after his job ends and he gets another, we are taking a vacation somewhere, I want to go for week, he goes, do you really need a week, um yeah, I said when you went to Italy, and Germany you were gone two week, this was before I moved here, I said we can go someplace in the US and stay for a week. I get tired of staying home and not doing things in the summer, he goes, where else could we go we live in one of the prime vacation spots in the US.

I vacationed in Panama City Beach in 1980c.

I printed the first ten parts of the historical and had to stop and order more ink. In the meantime, I'm fixing to squeeze the last bit of juice out of two cartridges. Each has a very thin black line of ink. Then I'll start fresh copy on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now using my new gaming keyboard, that hubby bought me, and waiting for a game to download on the PS4, hubby cooks on the weekends, so I am going to sit back chill, and play the new final fantasy XV game he bought for me today. Tomorrow we go visit my mother in law whom I love dearly.

Just finished the front section and the first two parts of the historical. When I say "finished" I mean THE END. After I'm done with the other 10 parts I'll submit.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria that sounds like fun, it's been a long time since I have been anywhere out of state on vacation, hubby doesn't really like to vacation, he would rather work and save up the money, he doesn't really like to drive either, grrr, I told him after his job ends and he gets another, we are taking a vacation somewhere, I want to go for week, he goes, do you really need a week, um yeah, I said when you went to Italy, and Germany you were gone two week, this was before I moved here, I said we can go someplace in the US and stay for a week. I get tired of staying home and not doing things in the summer, he goes, where else could we go we live in one of the prime vacation spots in the US.
    Myself, I love to vacation. I just have a hard time asking for the time off work. I've been at my job for 13 months now, and by the time we go on vacay next summer I'll be there 2 years. Crewmembers don't get paid vacation, so I've already got my work schedule lined up. I'll just need management approval. Our pay periods go Thursday-Wednesday, so the week we would leave, I'd work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We'd leave either Monday night after I got off work or first thing Tuesday morning. We'd arrive back at home the following Friday, and I'd work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Depending on when the cut off for the pay period is, I'd pick up some extra shifts before we left of after we got back.

Miss E was rather upset and disappointed that the boys' trip to Colorado is "guys only." But to be fair, Hubs has a two-seater truck. You really don't want to travel longer than 30 minutes at MOST 3 in the cab. Which is one of the main reasons I 'm looking into taking a train rather than flying. I'd need at LEAST an extra $100 total for cab fare both ways because we do NOT want to ride 3 to the cab all the way up to the airport.

Amtrak station is only a few miles from home, and if we're leaving the house between 7 or so in the morning until early afternoon, we can take a bus for $2 if we have to. I always have a backup plan in case Hubs' truck breaks down or he has to work. If he closes the night before, he won't be home until 4am or 5am, and I do NOT want him driving tired. I'd rather he go straight to bed and Miss E and I take a bus to the train station.

Right now I'm about to start fixing a little dinner for myself.

"I just go here!"

Sounds like a good plan Ria, Right now, I am trying to wake up, I have been sleeping most of yesterday away in between my naps I was watching OITNB. Not sure as of yet what I'll be doing today.

Right now....I'm currently wondering how people could be so STUPID. Here's #238 on the list of "Shit I Can't Make Up."

"Yeah, what kind of meat is on the veggie burger?" *facepalm* I had someone ask me that today. MEAT isn't ON the veggie burger. It's a spicy black bean patty. NO MEAT.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Most of the morning has been spent setting up appointments: lab work, GYN appointment, mammogram, and getting a Cologuard test ordered (I'm low risk for colon cancer, so no agonizing prep for colonoscopy...so far). Getting older sucks.

Tomorrow will be spent cooking, assembling and then refrigerate the lasagna overnight that I'm making for Sunday's block party; all I'll have to do Sunday afternoon is throw it in the oven for a bit to make it hot. Haven't made lasagna in ages, so hope all turns out well.

Right now....I'm currently wondering how people could be so STUPID. Here's #238 on the list of "Shit I Can't Make Up."

"Yeah, what kind of meat is on the veggie burger?" *facepalm* I had someone ask me that today. MEAT isn't ON the veggie burger. It's a spicy black bean patty. NO MEAT.
    OMG Ria too funny, I would have been, um the meatless kind, here's your sign.

OMG Ria too funny, I would have been, um the meatless kind, here's your sign.
    I would LOVE to, but I'm not allowed. Today I had to explain to a dumbass that "only pickle" meant there would be NO onions OR mustard on her burger. It would have ONLY pickles, cheese, and meat. NOTHING else. *facepalm*

"I just go here!"

Oh God/Goddess, some people Ria, you wonder how they ever made it in this life this long.

Wanna leave a girl flabbergasted? This is what you do. Go through the drive through restaurant where she works. When she greets you over the speaker, ask for her by name. Still with me? Okay. Then order your soda and come around to the window. She will join her "wonder twin" who is working the window that day, because your girl was taking orders. You hand her wonder twin your payment for your soda, and hand your girl an envelope. She will thank you, put the envelope in her pocket, and go on about her morning. She will help a few other guests and then remember the envelope in her pocket. She will open it, see the $100 bill inside, and grab her wonder twin's arm for support. She's flabbergasted. Yes this actually happened to me yesterday.

"I just go here!"

oh wow Ria, nice!,glad to see someone such as you get rewarded like that, you deserved it.

As for me I am sitting here looking at my bullet journal trying to think of what task I want to start on, and wondering if I am even doing my bullet journal correctly as I just started it yesterday, I haven't started doodling in it and making the pages pretty like I have seen a lot of people do, meh oh well, I may get around to it and I may not. but I do like having my to do list, my thoughts, and a tracker for my mind, body, and health and food and water tracker all on one page, that I laid out myself, I even have the current book I am reading jotted down and will make notes about it when I am done, I have a to read list on one page and books I have read list on another page, things I want to try to do this year and into the next, ie, learn candle making, knit an afghan blanket, grow herbs, travel to Ireland, etc, have a bill tracker in there and a tracker about how many more payments until something is paid off, plus a savings sheet about how much money I put back in a savings.

oh wow Ria, nice!,glad to see someone such as you get rewarded like that, you deserved it.
    To say I was surprised would've been the understatement of the millennium. My wonder twin's face mirrored mine, and when Hubs came up later that day to see if I could buy him an order of fries, I showed HIM. HIS face was the exact same as mine and "Wonder Twin's." I'd just said, "The problem of grocery money has been solved," and told him about the customer giving me the envelope and showed him the $100-bill. Because I no longer had to worry about grocery money, Hubs got a bacon double cheeseburger dressed the way he likes it AND some fries. I was able to slip him a free drink, and just rang him up and paid for it. I didn't know the person, either. She'd asked for me by name at the speaker. I'm still flabbergasted. It literally came when I needed it most, and I was able to spend MY money buying Miss E's much-needed school supplies.

Right now, though? I am up to absolutely NO GOOD. And NO, I'm NOT sober. After the week I've had, I friggin' DESERVE it. In fact this morning before we opened, I said something to the tune of, "Give me liquor and we'll get through this day...." And one of the girls heartily agreed with me, even though she is underage.

I'm at work watching The Cleveland Show on closed captioning. Thrilling, I know!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Today is a bitter sweet day. Today I marry the love of my life. The man of my dreams that I never thought in a million years that I would find.
    But I'm marrying him a month earlier than planned, and instead of marrying him outside on the lakeshore I am marrying him in a Hospice house so that my Daddy can be there.
    I am insanely excited to be his wife, but I hate that it had to be done like this
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Just looking for idea's on how to turn a very tense, very small cramped kitchen into a happy serene room
    This room is just very hard to use--> Very old 40s-50s cabinets (dingy) limited counter space with an eggshell colored walls. Yuck.
    It's a rental so I don't want to invest a lot of $$
    Its not a very nice happy room..has always felt "creepy " to me. Ugh.

His, are you allowed to paint the walls? and then paint them back when you move, if so go for a light cheery yellow on the walls, but in some new airy white curtains if you have windows in your kitchen.
    Sassy Congrats on the wedding, I am glad you got to do it that way so your dad could be there, I am sorry that you are having to go through that with him, it is hard, sending blessings to you and to your daddy, Perhaps down the road you can do a second wedding at the lakeshore the way you wanted it.

His, are you allowed to paint the walls? and then paint them back when you move, if so go for a light cheery yellow on the walls, but in some new airy white curtains if you have windows in your kitchen.
    Hi PK those are a few good ideas there I had never thought about yellow.
    My curtains are actually white lace valances...planning on painting the cupboards a high gloss white & changing out the handles for something brighter- Its just a very drab room, When we looked at the place, that room just had a very angry feel to it. Energy draining...But I overlooked it, thinking it was just all in my head..
    Appliances and other things break a lot, You can clean off counters and turn around and there is more dirt in the same place that was just cleaned seconds earlier..its creepy and unexplainable.
    So, I thought we could at least brighten it somehow?
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-19-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Here is a tip about counters and the wall behind the stove, take clear contact paper, stick to the wall on the back of the stove, easy to clean the spatters same for the counters. Ohhh white doors with yellow walls would be beautiful, I had whiteish curtains in my kitchen with little honey bees on the hem part and tied back with a green gingham tie they were so cute then we moved and they wouldn't fit in the current window.

Bummed that Dick Gregory passed.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Sassy Congrats on the wedding, I am glad you got to do it that way so your dad could be there, I am sorry that you are having to go through that with him, it is hard, sending blessings to you and to your daddy, Perhaps down the road you can do a second wedding at the lakeshore the way you wanted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi PK those are a few good ideas there I had never thought about yellow.
    My curtains are actually white lace valances...planning on painting the cupboards a high gloss white & changing out the handles for something brighter- Its just a very drab room, When we looked at the place, that room just had a very angry feel to it. Energy draining...But I overlooked it, thinking it was just all in my head..
    Appliances and other things break a lot, You can clean off counters and turn around and there is more dirt in the same place that was just cleaned seconds earlier..its creepy and unexplainable.
    So, I thought we could at least brighten it somehow?
    Here is a tip about counters and the wall behind the stove, take clear contact paper, stick to the wall on the back of the stove, easy to clean the spatters same for the counters. Ohhh white doors with yellow walls would be beautiful, I had whiteish curtains in my kitchen with little honey bees on the hem part and tied back with a green gingham tie they were so cute then we moved and they wouldn't fit in the current window.
    LOVE the idea of yellow walls with bright white cabinets! Of course, I am a bit biased, because that is my color scheme, lol! Truly though, I do love it... bright, clean, and happy! My favorite kitchen decor ever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX