Thread: The disapearance of Lonzie Barton

The disapearance of Lonzie Barton

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...case/30607457/

Before going to pick up Barton from work early Friday morning, Ebron said he put Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister into his car and went to a laundromat and put a load of clothes in, he told detectives. He then drove back to the apartment to use cocaine, leaving the children in the car with the engine running. Ebron said the 5-year-old girl then ran into the apartment and told him she was scared. Ebron said he went back outside and that's when he saw the orange 1995 Honda Civic being driven away - and that it was unclear at the time if Lonzie was inside. Ebron reported the auto theft and abduction to police around 2:20 a.m. Friday.

His car was found but no Lonzie. Neighbors near the found car stated that they had seen the car parked there a day before that.

Last edited by TheDude; 01-11-2016 at 09:13 AM.

He did it, watch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I agree. Sounds like that's what LE is leaning toward as well. They said it's more of a recovery than a rescue situation, and the answers lie in the mom's boyfriend. They are searching near a retention pond. How do people think they can get away with this stuff??

Oh yeah, Casey Anthony.

Animal needs to tell where to find the boy's body. This is so sad. Here is a longer article with arrest histories and photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ppearance.html
    Last edited by McCourt; 07-27-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Oh wow. So they've arrested him now. And Lonzie is related to Haleigh Cummings? What is going on in that family?

And the mom works at "Wacko's Gentleman's Club"? All I can imagine is strippers with clown makeup.

eta: sad, sad strippers
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-27-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Yep, looks like dude's brilliant web of deception is unraveling.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Oh wow. So they've arrested him now. And Lonzie is related to Haleigh Cummings? What is going on in that family?

And the mom works at "Wacko's Gentleman's Club"? All I can imagine is strippers with clown makeup.

eta: sad, sad strippers
    Yep and that's what blows my mind about this, his cousin Haleigh went missing and has never been found and in a similar situation too surrounding drugs.

Hell at one point her entire family was in jail at the same time.

I live a block away from Wackos heh.

Jax is my hometown. There's a reason Florida has its own icon on Fark.com

Poor lil feller

VCNJ
    Professional Thread-Killer

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    Jax is my hometown. There's a reason Florida has its own icon on Fark.com

Poor lil feller

VCNJ
    Its quite the town.

I hope they find him alive somewhere and doesn't turn out like all those other cases like his cousin Haleigh

I always find it odd how children can vanish never to be heard from again and the parents are cool about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Its quite the town.

I hope they find him alive somewhere and doesn't turn out like all those other cases like his cousin Haleigh

I always find it odd how children can vanish never to be heard from again and the parents are cool about it.
    Oh I know. I would need to be scraped off of the floor.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Oh I know. I would need to be scraped off of the floor.
    If my child was out there I couldn't be dancing at my strip job I don't give a shit how much money I made I'd be walking from door to door

I agree, well said.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

They'd have to medically sedate me because I'd be so devastated that I'd do what would be necessary to bring my child home

It's pretty interesting they have found two bodies, one from an unsolved missing persons case and the other has yet to be identified.
    Last edited by TheDude; 07-28-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Update: Neighbors that live near where the car was found caught Ebron on tape from a security camera ditching his car and running back to call the cops.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/volunte...ddler/34509312

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Update: Neighbors that live near where the car was found caught Ebron on tape from a security camera ditching his car and running back to call the cops.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/volunte...ddler/34509312

I'm SOOOOOOO glad that the police have come right out and named him as a suspect (hell they even went further than that). I hate it when the police pussy foot around these perps. Someone needs to lean on this mofo hard until he tells where that baby's body is.
    Minerva

The Mother has been arrested for child endangerment and lying to cops during the initial investigation.

It really doesn't surprise me because she was still dancing the night after his disappearance, what kind of fucked up mother would continue working at her stripper job instead of trying to find her baby?

Update: Anonymous tip told the search team to search around the Wackos and all the way down to the church by a blue house and the park.

This morning they discovered two angel figurines in the wooded walking trail area in the park.

Well that doesn't sound good.

I went by the scene earlier, they got police tape around the entire area and the media is out there.

My question is if it is him who put the angels out there? Since the mother doesn't give a shit and is currently in lock up.

Edit: It wasn't an anonymous tip it was his sister who told this to the cops.

She said railroad tracks, Mcdonalds, blue house, greenhouse, fountain, scary woods.

She perfectly described the road on the way to the park and the park has a fountain.

edit: Nothing found but wouldn't surprise me if he's not nearby, I'm pretty shocked that the park and it's lake hasn't been searched yet.
    Last edited by TheDude; 08-24-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Jury selection, etc starts tomorrow in Ruben Ebron's child neglect case. The mom changed her plea to guilty last week and testified against him. Testimony was only about how he sold drugs all the time.

Still no body. Poor baby.

We probably won't ever find out what happened to Lonzie or his cousin Haleigh unless there is a deathbed confession, it's unfortunate but it's the way this family operates, they know how to make babies and know even more on how to make them disappear.

edit: They found him. Just announced.

The Body has been found.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...rton/76816922/
    Last edited by TheDude; 01-12-2016 at 02:51 AM.

I hope that cocksucker dies in prison - BADLY.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I hope that cocksucker dies in prison - BADLY.
    I wish for the both of them to be sent to Gen Pop but she's pregnant

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...hild/78651918/

JSO held a twice-delayed press conference at the search site, announcing they believed the human remains found were Lonzie’s. According to JSO Chief Tom Hackney, the face of the investigation from the beginning, Ebron had led police to the child’s body, which he said had been “disposed like a piece of trash.”
    “This family of this community is really Lonzie’s family,” said an emotional Hackney, noting that during the 172 days of searching, the young toddler had worked his way into the hearts of residents and law enforcement agents. As to the discovery, he said, "I can't say there's any joy, but there is some satisfaction.”

I am glad they found him, to think he was that close to houses and no one even knew. Poor little boy to have been killed and then tossed out that way.

Sorry pieces of shit! For the asshole's father to say that he is not a "baby killer" is BS. There should be no plea deals what-so-ever for these low lifes!

Rest in heaven Lonzie! You certainly didn't deserve what the MFer's did to you!

So glad that they found him so that he can be given a proper burial.

In spite of a reasonable degree of resemblance, the father of record, Chris Barton, was shown by DNA NOT to be Lonzie's biological father. Tests were negative for the other men recently in Lonna Barton's life as well. This was back in December, well before the boy's body was found.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...-dad/76738926/

Poor kid, murdered after what sounds like a long period of torture, tossed out like trash, and now with a useless family on his mother's side and no proven father's side to take care of this final matter. One hopes the town will come through, at least.