Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown

Honestly, WHO is going to send ANY money to that HORRIBLE woman, or indeed EITHER side of that wretched family? Let them pay for their own self-indulgences already.

Too bad Bobbi Kristina had to DIE to get the Hell away from them, since apparently she was unwilling/unable to, any other way.
    I can picture her in some afterlife commiserating with Peaches Geldof and other self-destructed deceased children of celebrities, wondering what in blazes they were all thinking about!

I'm appalled. Whatever their differences, check 'em at the door. It's BK's funeral, not an occasion to act like blasted baboons.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    (Mods, let me know if I should merge these with my earlier post from yesterday.)
    Consecutive posts are fine if they are hours apart, as yours are.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She made a lot of money off Whitney, and I'm sure she'll get some off of BK's estate since the money was Whitney's in the first place. She will be laughing all the way to the bank... again !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Honestly, WHO is going to send ANY money to that HORRIBLE woman, or indeed EITHER side of that wretched family? Let them pay for their own self-indulgences already.

Too bad Bobbi Kristina had to DIE to get the Hell away from them, since apparently she was unwilling/unable to, any other way.
    I can picture her in some afterlife commiserating with Peaches Geldof and other self-destructed deceased children of celebrities, wondering what in blazes they were all thinking about!
    You said it. Thank you. Freaking ridiculous. I can't believe these people aren't able to see themselves. It seems many in her family don't care to commemorate who BK was as an individual.

I admit enjoying their family reality show/sitcom, back in the day. Not in an Anna Nicole Smith trainwreck kind of way, but in a way that they seemed to keep it real most of the time. I remember the episode where they were farting, laughing, farting, laughing. Just like a real family: my ex in-laws. Heh.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

BK's burial is making news in NYC. The entrance to Fairview Cemetery is crawling with cops and supporters/mourners, and the road leading to it has been closed.

THIS JUST IN: Per TMZ, a casket photo of BK has been sold. Bidding apparently went over $100K.
    Last edited by glowegal; 08-03-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Hockeywife Guest
    So...did Ms. Dionne see this coming? Perhaps she can assist the police in the investigations?

BK's burial is making news in NYC. The entrance to Fairview Cemetery is crawling with cops and supporters/mourners, and the road leading to it has been closed.

THIS JUST IN: Per TMZ, a casket photo of BK has been sold. Bidding apparently went over $100K.
    Do you guys think I'm going to hell for seeing this news and rushing here to see the pic?

navallint Guest
    Nope, Helo, I did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by helo99 View Post
    Do you guys think I'm going to hell for seeing this news and rushing here to see the pic?
    I was praying TMZ had a link it when I saw it on my Twitter feed.

Dcoy Guest
    I was SOOO hoping to see the pic!! Shouldn't be long now.

I wanna see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So do I, Tiff.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It should be 24 hours or so until we see it, since ET is reporting the National Enquirer bought it. I had no doubt in my mind it was them.

A source tells ET the photo was sold to the National Enquirer and that the purchase price went into six figures. ET has reached out to the National Enquirer for confirmation.
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/photo-bob...225400689.html

Hockeywife Guest
    Didn't they buy Whitney's casket pics?

Quote Originally Posted by helo99 View Post
    Oh heck no....I did the same!

Count me in also!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Me too!!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyinky View Post
    It should be 24 hours or so until we see it, since ET is reporting the National Enquirer bought it. I had no doubt in my mind it was them.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/photo-bob...225400689.html
    That's what I figured, because, IIRC, what I read mentioned the National Enquirer and "an unnamed news outlet" in the same article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeywife View Post
    Didn't they buy Whitney's casket pics?
    Yeah, they've been showing it a lot over the last few months in the magazine as well as the reconstructed pics of what they think happened to Bobbi Kristina so it's no surprise really that they managed to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Not sure about anyone else but if you are from the UK you will have to use a Proxy Site as the link takes you to the UK NE site.

Wow, that is bad. I know she wasn't gonna be lying there smiling but still...they should have let the girl go long ago and let her have her peace...also, what a surprise, they used the Whitney picture once again. What's the bet these are gonna be shown in every edition for at least the next month?
    Last edited by Shellie; 08-05-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Added info.

Heres another link, I dont know if those of you in UK will have a problem with this one. Im trying to find ones that dont link to the enquirer.

http://radaronline.com/

Now, when the casket photo comes out, you know they will do a side by side with Whitneys casket photo. And those will be shown in every edition too.

Security was needed at the burial to keep the Brown & Houston families apart. The only thing that the families could agree on was the color scheme: pink & purple.

I still cannot figure out why they had a "Sweet 16" theme. I've never heard of a funeral having a "theme" to begin with, but she was WAY past 16.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I still cannot figure out why they had a "Sweet 16" theme. I've never heard of a funeral having a "theme" to begin with, but she was WAY past 16.
    I think the theme was for the gathering after the funeral; not the funeral itself.

I think the theme was for the gathering after the funeral; not the funeral itself.
    Okay, I didn't know that. (Thanks). However, I'm still left wondering . . . .
    Minerva

navallint Guest
    Where's the pic. Tapping my foot waiting.

Piranha Guest

Hockeywife Guest
    Still seems slightly odd to me.

Still seems slightly odd to me.
    Yes, but these people are odd so it's normal. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hockeywife Guest
    I forgot who I was talking about for a moment. Good point!

I forgot who I was talking about for a moment. Good point!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

This is the issue that came out here. Rehash of the Whitney pic, but is that BK ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	issue_33_sq.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	52902  

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    This is the issue that came out here. Rehash of the Whitney pic, but is that BK?
    It's supposed to be. I need to find someplace that carries the Enquirer by me so I can get a look at it.

The original wrongful death lawsuit against Nick Gordon has been amended, and now includes details of what happened before EMT's were called on 31 January.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    Really? She was a nobody.

It's supposed to be. I need to find someplace that carries the Enquirer by me so I can get a look at it.

The original wrongful death lawsuit against Nick Gordon has been amended, and now includes details of what happened before EMT's were called on 31 January.
    I get it in the UK and even with it in your hand it's still not clear enough to know for sure IMO. It could by Bobbi but then the image is so blurry that it could be anyone in all honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Bah MCGee View Post
    She was somebody by association.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Bah MCGee View Post
    It's today's standards unfortunately. People want to be famous so much that even appearing on a TV show can make you a celebrity. The fact that she is someone well known's daughter makes her even higher on the list I guess.

I have no doubt that they had some knock down drag outs just like W & B back in the day, but I really doubt he would kill her. She was his cash cow - without her he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. He knew they weren't married and he had nothing to gain from her death - even if she dumped him be coulda made money off WH or BK stories. With her dead he has nothing.

I think the Houstons and the Browns need to look in the mirror if they wanna start pointing fingers.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Tntina Guest
    SO was the news about the "casket" photo really just about the hospice photo? Need to find a NE to scope it all out! I would think if it were a casket photo THAT would be on the cover.

I don't think Nick killed her. I think she got wasted and in the tub... just like mama.

I have a feeling the "casket photo" will come in this week's issue. So we should find out Wednesday. That way they get 2 weeks of huge sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Tntina View Post
    SO was the news about the "casket" photo really just about the hospice photo? Need to find a NE to scope it all out! I would think if it were a casket photo THAT would be on the cover.

I don't think Nick killed her. I think she got wasted and in the tub... just like mama.
    I'm sure I read in the paper that her drinking in the bath and falling asleep was a common occurrence. It supposedly also happened the night before her mother died and this is why it's taken so long for the investigation to properly get going as they are looking into it to see if it's happened again and this time it's been fatal.

I'm honestly not sure whether it was Nick or not but I do have knowledge of helping people in and out of baths as a relative was disabled and couldn't do it their selves. So it is possible the bruises etc were from them trying to get her out but on the other hand there has also been enough reports of him being violent that it needs looked into so I guess we are just gonna have to wait and see.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    She was somebody by association.
    So is the flu.

Just read the latest edition of the Enquirer and the only casket photo is of Whitney plus the deathbed picture again.

I don't think they have one of her, but I could be wrong. You think it would have hit the net by now.

I agree, or someone is holding on to it who doesn't want it released and eventually someone else will get ahold of it and let it out. By that time the ship will probably have sailed and they'll have missed their big payday.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I agree, or someone is holding on to it who doesn't want it released and eventually someone else will get ahold of it and let it out. By that time the ship will probably have sailed and they'll have missed their big payday.
    I read on a gossip site that Ray J (Kim K's sex partner on the tape) was the middle man who got the person selling the photo in touch with the media but I'm not sure if it's the deathbed or casket picture. Whether it's true or not is another story.

Nick visited BK's grave. According to the pics in the story, her grave is only marked with a flowerpot right now.

I can't wait to see the headstone. Are they going to cheap out or go completely over the top?