Thread: B.B. King

B.B. King

His attorney just announced that he passed away. So sad that his last days were like that.

I was going post more but I think with what might be a messy fight over his estate, there might be many more posts.
    Last edited by Desert Ghost; 05-15-2015 at 11:50 AM.

RIP.

R.I.P.

Go easy sir...you made a lot of people happy for a lot of years.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Sad to hear of BB's passing. I was lucky enough to interview him once and I must say he lived up to everything you want out of a pop star - He was very classy and a total gentleman and made everybody around him feel special from bigwigs to stagehands.

Xiroi Guest
    Sad news even if kind of expected. He lived a long life, was talented and enjoyed success doing what he loved, he seemed to be a nice person and it looks as if he had a good life, that's more than what many people can say. RIP.

BB King and Johnny Winter,'71......H-Town.........................

karing15 Guest
    Cash, I just read about this myself, I was like WHAT? They're saying they weren't allowed to see him in his last days. Nobody in the family was I guess. I wonder how true all the allegations are?

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    That explains it - cut down in his prime like that.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

The family had been living off of BB for a longtime. As soon as he retired from the road, their funds dried up. BB was tired and wanted to live out the last few weeks as he saw fit. He was 89 and had diabetes. He put his affairs in the hands of someone he's trusted and worked for him for years - notice nobody from the family was ever put in that position. The family is scrambling to get a bigger piece of the pie and are grasping at straws to do so. They see that their cash cow is gone. So far everything they've tried, the so called abuses, he was murdered, ect... have been looked at by authorities and quickly discredited.
    Last edited by Willy; 05-27-2015 at 10:51 AM.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    As soon as I heard what his kids said I knew what was up. They should be ashamed of themselves. Of course I'm sure they have no shame. Fucking leeches.

Damned shame.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

He has anywhere from 11 to 15 children and a net worth of $10 million. The vultures are circling.

Typical they claim he was "poisoned" -- as if there was some sort of conspiracy -- bullshit-- maybe plans to sue hospital for more big $$$$$$. They are disgusting.

From NME
    http://www.nme.com/news/bb-king/85833

BB King’s son Willie has spoken out against claims made by two of his sisters that King was poisoned, saying the two women 'went to the extreme.'

"There are always – I don’t want to call them this, but – there’s always a rotten apple in the barrel," he said. "Sometimes you can take hurt, and turn it into something that it should not be. And I think out of the anger of losing their dad, they went to the extreme."

More crap-a-coming from BB's daughters - http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...ily-aide-court

negative for poison - he had Alzheimer's

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bb-ki...natural-death/

BB's daughters are grasping at straws to get a piece of the pie as their golden goose is gone! Unfortunately, they will probably try some more BS before his estate is settled.
    Last edited by Willy; 07-14-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    Saw him twice in concert and play his Anthology constantly. B.B. King was a blessing to America.