Thread: interested in tour 2015 where do I begin- strictly HelterS!

Talking interested in tour 2015 where do I begin- strictly HelterS!

I am interested in a Helter Skelter tour 2015. I am planning a trip to CA/Long Beach in August & as much as I like the other people, celebs that have died I am 100x more into Sharon Tate, LaBianca, Helter Skelter tour the most! Where do I begin? Where do I read information on costs (probably 2-3 adults), how long is this tour & what stops are there?

Obviously I would love to go up the hill, drive to 10050 Cielo Drive now changed but is that part of the tour??? I have been on the site but there is a lot on the site so its confusing.

Email me: tiffanyw540@gmail.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I am interested in a Helter Skelter tour 2015. I am planning a trip to CA/Long Beach in August & as much as I like the other people, celebs that have died I am 100x more into Sharon Tate, LaBianca, Helter Skelter tour the most! Where do I begin? Where do I read information on costs (probably 2-3 adults), how long is this tour & what stops are there?

Obviously I would love to go up the hill, drive to 10050 Cielo Drive now changed but is that part of the tour??? I have been on the site but there is a lot on the site so its confusing.

Email me: tiffanyw540@gmail.com
    The tour visits Cielo Drive, but maintains a respectable distance from the lot that was once numbered 10050.

that is what I figured. There is, was a gate there anyway.... so even from at that distance, are you able to see some of the new house????? Or is it kind of pointless or ..what??? I know it is a stretch of road that has to be taken but either way I still would love to go. And I'm not saying I will take a rock but is there perhaps a rock or pebble or stone or something outside I can pick up and perhaps take home with me???? I am not saying I will do that- I am only curious

Also if I were to walk it myself would I need permission from the police if I was to WALK it or videotape the walk ???
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-19-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You don't need permission , it's not a gated driveway. I've seen a few videos on YouTube where people have walked up, taken pictures or film. I imagine the people who live on that road are used to the fact that it's always going to be an attraction. I hope you do get there, and please post and tell us !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Cielo is supposed to be a PRIVATE street, but I would go if it's important to you. What will happen? Maybe you'll get the stink eye. feh.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

so its official! Aug 15-22 I will be in LA/Hollywood & checking out the crime scenes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]