Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg Plitt, Actor and Fitness Guru

There has been a recent rush to film events near the railroads, even though it's strictly prohibited by the companies to trespass. Recently, a wedding service was being performed on the BNSF when the whole party was interrupted by a fast freight. There are plenty of nude girls photographed on railroad tracks, and then there are the fitness gurus who get reduced to pudding. A few years ago, in Los Angeles, a freight crew tried to wave a kid off the opposing track. While the kid was flashing gang signs and the finger back at them, an Amtrak train completed the story.
    Du'h! Stay off the tracks.

Dumb ass (Red Foreman's voice)
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Dumb ass (Red Foreman's voice)
    Lol I'm actually watching that right now and yeah I agree with you and Mr Angry. It's a shame on his family but the guy was an ass munch for going near the tracks to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Bah MCGee View Post
    There has been a recent rush to film events near the railroads, even though it's strictly prohibited by the companies to trespass. Recently, a wedding service was being performed on the BNSF when the whole party was interrupted by a fast freight. There are plenty of nude girls photographed on railroad tracks, and then there are the fitness gurus who get reduced to pudding. A few years ago, in Los Angeles, a freight crew tried to wave a kid off the opposing track. While the kid was flashing gang signs and the finger back at them, an Amtrak train completed the story.
    Du'h! Stay off the tracks.
    I don't get it, train track areas are ugly to me. Wonder what the attraction is. And yes, that would be trespassing.

The Greg Plitt workout plan:

1) Train really hard.
    2) Don't get off track.

Once you start feeling the burn; you'll never look back.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

GP.jpg

GPU.jpg

Parents are bringing his body back here.

http://www.ruckfuneralhomes.com/home...022/id/2924611
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Its a beautiful church. Thanks Kelt for the update!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

If there was an autopsy, I'd be very curious about toxicology.

I'm not the only one wondering if he used cocaine, judging from the way he talked in his fitness videos. Look at this thread in a body building forum from three years ago. There's a link to a video where he appears to be especially high on something:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1816311&page=1

Cocaine can make people really full of themselves. I wonder if he was using when he thought he could outrun that train.
    Last edited by Gladiolus; 01-30-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: added a link and some thoughts.

Maybe it was a Zen Jedi kind of thing and he was trying to "be the train"?

I guess he did momentarily achieve a sort of "oneness" with it, but alas, the force was not with him.

"Do or do not. There is no try."

You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

I find this death weird, who works out on the train tracks and doesn't look for possible trains traveling along those tracks. Strange very strange.