Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities: Love them, hate them, or just don't care.

smooches27 Guest
    Oprah.............. I wish she would just STFU!!

Today it's Richard Simmons from all the youtube videos we've got of him posted in this place. Dolphin shorts overload!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    OPRAH!!! Holy hell, other than her dumb ass subjects on her shows, anyone else annoyed with how she announces the guests names?? Toooooooooooooooom Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuise. RETARDED ASS!

That dude Matthew Lesko, he screams about free money and his book,wears a stupid ass blue jacket with question marks all over it. ASSHAT!

Katie Couric
    Paula Abdul
    Nancy Grace
    Starzilla Jones
    Elizabitch Hasselsnatch
    Tom Cruise
    Soooo tired of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
    New York, I think she's got a penis fo' sho'
    Danny Bonadouche
    Dog the Bounty Hunter and his Pig Wife

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebear71 View Post
    I know he just does info-mercials, but I HATE Billy Mays (Oxy-Clean guy)
    Excellant choice...

Guest Guest
    CoJo..and that hairdresser guy Kim Vo Kim Vu? my lord! nothing against gay men in general I swear...but the ferret on rydillen routine is just annoying as hell! No one behaves like that in the real world! and if they do they are very lonely people!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    CoJo..and that hairdresser guy Kim Vo Kim Vu? my lord! nothing against gay men in general I swear...but the ferret on rydillen routine is just annoying as hell! No one behaves like that in the real world! and if they do they are very lonely people!

Bingo...we have another winner....LOL....how could I have forgotten these ..............eeeewwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    OK I dont know most of the people you guys are talking about.. however, Nancy grace is annoying, but she has some woman that comes on as a guest who is like the Dr Suess of prosecution ridiculous quotes, as well I have to say Ryan Seacrest, who the fuck is this clown? LOL
    Oh god, I agree with you about that Nancy Grace guest! I cringe when she opens her mouth and those ridiculous words come out! lol

knothere Guest
    tyra banks

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger57 View Post
    OH NO!!! Don't be attackin' my Billy! I LOVE the guy! Though, I do think he's a bit into overkill with the commercials lately.

THAT"S my man!
    I didn't know the name of this person until I saw this thread. This guy is a fucking irritation. He has awakened me from a dead sleep with his loud and obnoxious TV commercials. Someone needs to duct-tape his pie hole shut.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Another one that irritates me is that Jessica Simpson. I don't find her attractive at all, and when I see her, I just want to smack that goofy fucking look off her face. She makes me wanna hurl.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Agreed about Flava Flav and New York - ugh, they make my stomach turn. New York is just a skanky, sad reflection of what some women will do to be on television, get famous, and get some money.

Flava is just a hype man, needing money and needing to stay on television to feed his ego. I see so often in schools and communities the poor image Flave and NY (and others) give to youth. Thinking that immitating Flav or NY will cause to women fawn over them, or will grow up to be the next pimped out rapper, thinking they've earned respect somehow. I feel so bad young men and women who look at reality stars such as these, wanting to be "just like them" when they grow up. Poor kids, they are in for a rude awakening.

And the "contestants" wanting to get a date with either of these two? Lordy, don't even get me started. I am NOT for sale. Neither are my kids. But these "contestants" will whore themselves out for any recognition they can get to be famous. Uuugggh.

Oh yeah - that Rock of Love with whatshisname from Poison. Same thing. Different day. And Sebastian Bach from Skidrow when he did that show "Supergroup". Oh dear Lord, I was actually embarrased for the guy when he "poured" himself into that lycra red "body suit". Him repeating "Savage Animal !!!" over and over was also very annoying.

Oh yeah - I LOVE Surreal Life - but must admit I tuned in each week back in the day to see Hammer, Vince Neil, and that booger-eater Corey Feldman. Talk about a tool.

~Mamma
    Sebastian Bach is a total dong...always has been, always will be.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    My Mom loves her but I think Nancy Grace is an ass.
    Totally agreed!!!!

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    Another one that irritates me is that Jessica Simpson. I don't find her attractive at all, and when I see her, I just want to smack that goofy fucking look off her face. She makes me wanna hurl.
    I wanna take her in the cheeks!

Zombiegirl Guest
    Agreed about Flava Flav and New York - ugh, they make my stomach turn. New York is just a skanky, sad reflection of what some women will do to be on television, get famous, and get some money.

Flava is just a hype man, needing money and needing to stay on television to feed his ego. I see so often in schools and communities the poor image Flave and NY (and others) give to youth. Thinking that immitating Flav or NY will cause to women fawn over them, or will grow up to be the next pimped out rapper, thinking they've earned respect somehow. I feel so bad young men and women who look at reality stars such as these, wanting to be "just like them" when they grow up. Poor kids, they are in for a rude awakening.

And the "contestants" wanting to get a date with either of these two? Lordy, don't even get me started. I am NOT for sale. Neither are my kids. But these "contestants" will whore themselves out for any recognition they can get to be famous. Uuugggh.

Oh yeah - that Rock of Love with whatshisname from Poison. Same thing. Different day. And Sebastian Bach from Skidrow when he did that show "Supergroup". Oh dear Lord, I was actually embarrased for the guy when he "poured" himself into that lycra red "body suit". Him repeating "Savage Animal !!!" over and over was also very annoying.

Oh yeah - I LOVE Surreal Life - but must admit I tuned in each week back in the day to see Hammer, Vince Neil, and that booger-eater Corey Feldman. Talk about a tool.

~Mamma
    I SOOOOO agree with this. Can't stand that Flava bastard.
    And LOL @ "booger-eater" Corey, hahahahaha
    Sebastian Bach is just full of himself.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blue View Post
    Ann Coulter - She has the biggest adams apple I have ever seen.
    I am almost certain that she is a box-chower!

Gardner32 Guest
    Dr Phil
    Billy Mays
    Hillary Clinton
    Oprah
    Rosie Odonell
    Micheal Moore
    Tom Cruise
    Rachel Ray
    Alan Colmes

TNpuck Guest
    Any gameshow host
    Most news anchors
    All reality tv stars and hosts
    All politicians
    most sportscasters

did I leave anyone out? lol

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Tom Cruise.
    Ann Coulter. I think she may be the anti-christ.

KMKSouthie2001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    NICE one, Brad. i'm sick and tired of those damn Oxy Clean tv spots. and is it me, or does that guy have the WORST dye job on his hair and beard? good heavens. someone needs to fill him in on how bad that looks.
    That's exactly who I was going to gripe about! I cannot stand that Oxy Clean guy.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Tom Cruise.
    Ann Coulter. I think she may be the anti-christ.
    I don`t think Satan would have her.....

Desertrose Guest
    Ann Coulter (can't stand her)
    Billy Mays (turn volumn off as soon as I hear his voice)
    Yep, I'll go with Rachel Ray, she started out cute
    Oprah, interrupts way too much
    Greta Van Susteran and her continuous missing people reports
    Agreed, everyone on the View - current, already left and those in the future
    Whoopie - anything she is involved with
    And all upcoming political ad commericals...dreading it

Doug81506 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Billy Maze
    I agree with that one. I also HATE Rita Cosby. Not so much her views (I don't pay any attention to them), it's her looks and voice. I would never hit a woman, but, if I had the money, I would hire a big, mean woman to bitch slap Rita from one end of a room to the other.

scootershort Guest
    Bill O'Reilly

Noelle Page Guest
    I'm sure I'm the only person on planet earth who will vote for......David Letterman. Yech, overrated! Is there remotely anyone with me on this one? No, didn't think so. I just don't get him.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    I agree with that one. I also HATE Rita Cosby. Not so much her views (I don't pay any attention to them), it's her looks and voice. I would never hit a woman, but, if I had the money, I would hire a big, mean woman to bitch slap Rita from one end of a room to the other.
    LOL!!! I'll never understand how she got a job working on television with that awful voice.

leevancleef Guest

Love or hate them or simply dont care

Ok, we have to post names of celebrities, bands, singers, whatever we want and the person below has to rate them this way: i love it, i like it, i dont care (or i dont give a shit,as you prefer) or hate it .
    ok i'll start with a controversial one:

MICHAEL MOORE

bluebear71 Guest
    I can't say I hate MM but I can say I am cultivating a powerful dislike for him ever since I heard about his comment about the war, I beleive he said "everyone that supports the war, deserves to have a child die in it". I just thought that was wrong.

leevancleef Guest
    I can't say I hate MM but I can say I am cultivating a powerful dislike for him ever since I heard about his comment about the war, I beleive he said "everyone that supports the war, deserves to have a child die in it". I just thought that was wrong.
    if he said that, thats just disgusting.
    ok, bluebear, now is your turn!

bluebear71 Guest
    oops sorry!! I dropped the ball. Ann Coulter....discuss

TNpuck Guest
    She's a man baby!

Mamma Guest
    Did he really say that? Do you have a link for it? I guess he never really concerned me much one way or the other, but a comment like that can be devastating to every loving parent out there. Sounds like that religious group who hangs out at funerals of soldiers and homosexuals, preaching about hell and damnation. Not cool.

bluebear71 Guest
    Did he really say that? Do you have a link for it? I guess he never really concerned me much one way or the other, but a comment like that can be devastating to every loving parent out there. Sounds like that religious group who hangs out at funerals of soldiers and homosexuals, preaching about hell and damnation. Not cool.
    Unfortunately, I do not have a link. I heard that in a news report about a year ago. It was on a Detroit radio station, and it did seem credible at the time. I agree with you, I had no real opinion about him prior to that, but that was enough for me.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    She's a man baby!

LOL....ok lets see......Condy Rice

poppie Guest
    Ms Rice - IMO, she is a POS. I hope she is keeping up with her piano lessons because in 400 or so days, this chick is unemployed. Perhaps a local jazz joint will hire her to tickle the ivories for the boozing crowd. Hey Condi, don't forget you tip jar!!!!

Ok Paris hilton people...i have yet to meet someone who actually likes her!

leevancleef Guest
    oops sorry!! I dropped the ball. Ann Coulter....discuss
    Cant stand her. Shes an annoying, cold as ice type of person i cant stand.
    Shes an attention whore too, imo. And i deeply disagree with almost everything she says.

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    Ok Paris hilton people...i have yet to meet someone who actually likes her!
    i pity her, really. I dont give a shit about her, to be honest.

OPRAH WINFREY

xenaswolf Guest
    Don't care one way or the other....

Jack Kevorkian

oops sorry!! I dropped the ball.
    Ann Coulter....discuss

Hey young girls, don't forget to tell
    Mom & Dad that you want
    Mattel's new
    Aging Cunt Barbie

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Don't care one way or the other....

Jack Kevorkian
    I think he's OK. Don't hate him, he serves a purpose for those who believe people in certain situations have the right to die with dignity. That's not my call to make, it's theirs. At least he offers compassion.

Let's go back a bit, shall we? Sigmund Freud

bluebear71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

Hey young girls, don't forget to tell
    Mom & Dad that you want
    Mattel's new

Aging Cunt Barbie
    lol

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by poppie View Post
    Ms Rice - IMO, she is a POS. I hope she is keeping up with her piano lessons because in 400 or so days, this chick is unemployed. Perhaps a local jazz joint will hire her to tickle the ivories for the boozing crowd. Hey Condi, don't forget you tip jar!!!!
    I got a tip for her, but I don`t think it`ll fit in a jar.....

GrinReaper Guest
    Sigmund Freud?
    Don't care for him.

Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Sigmund Freud?
    Don't care for him.

Pablo Picasso
    One of the few people who have walked the face of this planet that really does qualify as a genius.

Lindberg
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    I'm sure I'm the only person on planet earth who will vote for......David Letterman. Yech, overrated! Is there remotely anyone with me on this one? No, didn't think so. I just don't get him.
    I'm with ya. Went to see his show in NY a couple of years back, he is such an arrogant asshole. Never once acknowledged the audience in any way. He seems so friggin' miserable, time to retire.

ApricotRoses Guest

Thumbs down Annoying

Hands Down.... BILL O'REILLY. What a snake.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    I loved him when he was in NBC.......sadly the move to the " big time " put him in the category as all the others.....* yawn *

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I can't believe I left Conan O'Brian off my list, UGGHH He's irritating and I don't fing him funny.

Ann Coulter
    Lou Dobbs
    Bill O'reilley

Forever-27 Guest
    Worst Far and away are the Geico Insurance ads. Im learning to dislike Geeko lizards and Cavemen