Thread: The Third Annual Death Hag Weekend!

The Third Annual Death Hag Weekend!

The third annual death hag weekend is quickly approaching! I am flying out for the event and will be in LA for a little over a week. Who else is planning on attending? I'm not sure who else is planning on going, except for a few that are not members in the forum but have been to past 2 like myself.
    Last edited by Colicky; 09-16-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: spelling

They should have an east coast version! Well.. ok how bout in Kentucky so Mammy can be the Grand Poobah.

Word!! LLC! I would be down for that. I'd show up incognito.

1karenhb Guest
    Hi Colicky, met you at last year's weekend. Hadn't planned on going at first since it's just 2 restaurant's and I have to book a hotel for 2 nights and drive about 120 miles, but I so enjoyed last year that I am going. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Hurrah! Can't wait to see you again, Karen! Come on death hags! I know there are several in the LA area! Let's come out in force and have a great time!

I'm so glad you guys are going to come! Can't wait to see you.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

How serendipitous. I'll be in L.A. that weekend.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

1karenhb Guest
    Ich does this mean you are going???

What are the dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Colicky View Post
    The third annual death hag weekend is quickly approaching! I am flying out for the event and will be in LA for a little over a week. Who else is planning on attending? I'm not sure who else is planning on going, except for a few that are not members in the forum but have been to past 2 like myself.
    When is this date? I may be able to attend.

October 10 and 11.

1karenhb Guest
    Come on Hags. I didn't know anyone when I went last year and had a great time. We all have something in common. Scott does great programs and there will be silent auction items. Last year I bid on and won a framed rubbing of "Our Baby" from Jean Harlow's crypt! Scott wouldn't tell me how he obtained that prize (we all know how bad Forest Lawn is) . Money raised goes to fund at least one grave marker for an unmarked grave of someone from old Hollywood. What better way than to spend 2 nights with food, drinks or not, death and of course Scott.
    Last edited by 1karenhb; 09-21-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Come on Hags. I didn't know anyone when I went last year and had a great time. We all have something in common. Scott does great programs and there will be silent auction items. Last year I bid on and won a framed rubbing of "Our Baby" from Jean Harlow's crypt! Scott wouldn't tell me how he obtained that prize (we all know how bad Forest Lawn is) . Money raised goes to fund at least one grave marker for an unmarked grave of someone from old Hollywood. What better way than to spend 2 nights with food, drinks or not, death and of course Scott.
    Im gonna try to stop by for drinks on Fri night.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Is there a link where I can find all the details about this? Time, place, etc? Thanks.

Thanks Colicky! Do I have to make reservations, or can I just show up? It sounds like a blast!

Alright Death Hags! In LA, already saw Scott and can't wait for the weekend to start!

aLiLdirt Guest
    Argh, if I were not several states away working, I'd be there with bells on!
    Perhaps I can make it to #4...

Have fun!
    Last edited by aLiLdirt; 11-14-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Yay!!! The weekend is off to a great start!!! Hope to see more people tomorrow night!!!!

20. 11-15-2017, 03:05 AM

21. 11-15-2017, 03:07 AM

22. 11-15-2017, 03:09 AM

23. 01-09-2019, 05:18 PM

24. 01-09-2019, 08:27 PM

25. 05-09-2020, 03:04 PM