Thread: Unable to get to the forum using my laptop.

Browsing the forum on my phone because it only works on my laptop when it wants to… forum works fine in my phone and iPad, but most of the time when I try to access it ony lap top it tells me the websites servers are taking to long to respond…
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

I copied the above from another thread. She's already tried clearing cookies, cache and rebooting. It didn't fix the issue.

Life goes on.

Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

Mine never works on my Iphone...I know as computer literate as I am, I'm doing something wrong...I always forget to search here about it...til I need it.

Try to access the forums now. If you can't get through, try going to the main page, http://www.findadeath.com/. Does that work?

Some times it just works. Sometimes it pretends like it's gonna work and it will let me browse, but not post. And other times it dosent do anything.
    This morning it worked great for a couple minutes, but then I got my error screen

it says:
    The connection has timed out
    The server at www.findadeath.com is taking too long to respond.
    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computers network connection.
    if your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    Last edited by SassyMonkey719; 04-27-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

Are you accessing the forum by bookmark? If so, delete it, type in www.findadeath.com/forum and see if it works then.

Life goes on.

Is there a recent change that affects android devices? I used to be able to get the forum on my tablet but within the last few weeks I haven't been able to. I've never been able to get it on my phone, which is also android.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Is there a recent change that affects android devices? I used to be able to get the forum on my tablet but within the last few weeks I haven't been able to. I've never been able to get it on my phone, which is also android.
    This is the link Nick gave to us http://www.findadeath.com/forum/forum.php?styleid=7
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I saw that upthread and it doesn't work either. Is there anything else? Up until about a few weeks ago I was able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    I saw that upthread and it doesn't work either. Is there anything else? Up until about a few weeks ago I was able to get it.
    That link is what I use on my Android tablet. Nick knows a whole lot more than I do.
    Brandon Lee

There haven't been any changes that would make the forum inaccessible. You could try a different Android browser just to see if it works (if you haven't already, of course).

Sorry that doesn't sound very helpful, but I'm not sure what might be causing the problem.

I'm using Silk browser, but let me see if there's another browser I could use. Thanks, Nick!