Thread: Link to FAD Site.

Link to FAD Site.

Hey, I was wondering if there was a link on the forum that brings you back to the FAD website? if not, why not? That banner on the top should bring you back to the motherland or there should be something to get you back that is easy to see.

I have spoken.

Jason

There's a link at the bottom of any page here that will flip you to the main site

Ok, I see it... thanks!

I suggest the banner to the top left go to the main site as there is a forum link immediately below it. If the big man is listening, this would def be better placement to navigate back n forth between both sites.
    Last edited by Jason; 03-06-2014 at 09:15 AM.

As I recall, it used to do that, but I changed it. I could either do it that way, or put a site link next to the forum link at the top of each forum page. What does everyone prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    As I recall, it used to do that, but I changed it. I could either do it that way, or put a site link next to the forum link at the top of each forum page. What does everyone prefer?
    I like the link at the top of each forum page option.

No preference.

Life goes on.

I like the top link idea, as well.

By "top link" are you guys saying make the picture of Scott link to the main site or add a new link under the picture next to the What's New and Forum links?

By "top link" are you guys saying make the picture of Scott link to the main site or add a new link under the picture next to the What's New and Forum links?
    I meant under the picture next to the What's New and Forum Links, but it doesn't really matter.

No preference; I can find my way around. I always log into the forum from FAD; that way I can see if there are any updates to the main site before coming here to talk about fucking cows and what not.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    No preference; I can find my way around. I always log into the forum from FAD; that way I can see if there are any updates to the main site before coming here to talk about fucking cows and what not.
    I always come straight here, and then scroll down and click over to FAD. It really doesn't make much difference to me either, given that.

I meant making that picture at the top left (with Scott in it) goto the main site since the word "Forum" directly below that picture brings you to the same exact place.