Thread: 30 Seconds To Mars

30 Seconds To Mars

Hm....where to start I've recently become a fan of 30 Seconds To Mars and thought they deserved a thread here considering so many people love music and they're a band that encompasses all ages their first and second album's were good but I think the third and newest fourth seem much better and more artistic and beautiful anyway that's all I'm going to say obviously add whatever you'd like to keep the thread rolling

I've been a big fan (echelon) for many years. I'm old school. I like the first two albums better than the last two. Glad to meet another fan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm also a huge fan. I think they're SEVERELY underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
    Hm....where to start I've recently become a fan of 30 Seconds To Mars and thought they deserved a thread here considering so many people love music and they're a band that encompasses all ages their first and second album's were good but I think the third and newest fourth seem much better and more artistic and beautiful anyway that's all I'm going to say obviously add whatever you'd like to keep the thread rolling
    Brilliant avatar. I know dick about the band though. Any recommendations?

Cleanskull used to have brilliant skull based avatars, but he has dropped the ball.....
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 02-03-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I've been a big fan (echelon) for many years. I'm old school. I like the first two albums better than the last two.
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Brilliant avatar. I know dick about the band though. Any recommendations?

Cleanskull used to have brilliant skull based avatars, but he has dropped the ball.....
    Sorry, it's The NBA season and I tend to get caught up in it. ;-)
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

My favorite cd of theirs is A Beautiful Lie. This new one is pretty decent. I like it better than This Is War.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually like their last two better This Is War and Love Lust Faith & Dreams

I'm a fan too! I'm of an age where I had no idea who Jared Leto was until I saw him in "Chapter 27." The I was educated that he had been an actor for a while and had this band (It's hell being old). Anyway, after listing to just a couple of songs, I was hooked. All around talent (and not bad looking either!)

Lol totally

Rosebud666 Guest
    Assuming the time-space continuum is still operative, shouldn't they eventually be ten or at least twenty seconds from Mars?

I think John Carter took about that long.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

SarahThirteen Guest
    Been a fan of 30STM for a long long time. Ive gotta say though their last album didnt do it for me, but I love the previous 3. 'Closer To The Edge" is my Ive gotta get shit done song.. Always gives me an energy boost when I absolutely need one. I wish Jared would bring back his mohawk (marshawk). Im hating this Jesus look hes got going on. I loved Requiem for a Dream and always feel sad when he dies in American Psycho haha...
    Also am I the only one who thinks he made a beautiful "woman" in Dallas Buyers Club?

14. 11-09-2014, 12:22 AM

15. 11-09-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Assuming the time-space continuum is still operative, shouldn't they eventually be ten or at least twenty seconds from Mars?
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SarahThirteen View Post
    Been a fan of 30STM for a long long time. Ive gotta say though their last album didnt do it for me, but I love the previous 3. 'Closer To The Edge" is my Ive gotta get shit done song.. Always gives me an energy boost when I absolutely need one. I wish Jared would bring back his mohawk (marshawk). Im hating this Jesus look hes got going on. I loved Requiem for a Dream and always feel sad when he dies in American Psycho haha...
    Also am I the only one who thinks he made a beautiful "woman" in Dallas Buyers Club?
    Yeah the mohawk/marshawk was pretty cool I don't mind his Jesus look but the crown kinda looks a little weird even though I'm sure he doesn't take it seriously he doesn't seem the type if he kept the long hair dying it different colors would at least mix it up the only thing I can think of why he hasn't switched back is because as he gets older maybe he wants a more natural look or more likely that if you look at each stage of a new album he has a new look

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    A John Carter reference! Dude, I want to high five you!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset