Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 239

Thread: 2Pac Shakur

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoHo Arts District-L.A.
    Posts
    5,798
    I'm watching that now (TMZ). Although he does look like him, the pictures I saw of him on the slab prove to ME that he is dead dead DEAD.
    peek-a-boo!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    He refused to take it, and he never got to kiss her either.
    tupac said he agreed to the test. and janet needs to stop all that. i heard she fucked magic johnson.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canton Ohio
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    tupac said he agreed to the test. and janet needs to stop all that. i heard she fucked magic johnson.
    really? wow.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    oh please i saw those photos and that is not tupac come on. people already believe all black people look alike and you can't tell us apart. even harvey levin who we know is not black actually thinks thats tupac. get the fuck outta here. that dude is too tall and plus skinny and tupac has tattoos that guy has no tatts where tupac had them. the only photo that actually looks like tupac is the photo with fifty cent and that shit was photo shopped or whatever you call it. all this "elvis" sightings bullshit. sorry but for those of you who think all black people look alike WE DON'T!! everyone has a twin no matter what race. and it is obvious to me that this dude is trying to "look" like tupac on purpose. after tupac died a video for "smile" was made with a man hanging from a cross who liked like tupac also. he's probably the same guy in the photos. i saw homie on the slab. and if you can survive the "Y" incision, then your a bad mothafucka. sorry but this has pissed me off. enhancing the stereotype that all black people look alike. get the fuck outta here..
    holy crap....i don't think at all. but i do think it looks a lot like him and can see why people might think that. but come on - you can't honestly believe that the release of that photo and the hoopla around it is because SOMEONE thinks all african americans look the same?! Tupac was a FINE FINE man and I will be the first to tell you that not all black men are created equal. that man in the pic is being compared to Tupac because from that angle he looks A LOT like Tupac.
    sheesh.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    oh please i saw those photos and that is not tupac come on. people already believe all black people look alike and you can't tell us apart. even harvey levin who we know is not black actually thinks thats tupac. get the fuck outta here. that dude is too tall and plus skinny and tupac has tattoos that guy has no tatts where tupac had them. the only photo that actually looks like tupac is the photo with fifty cent and that shit was photo shopped or whatever you call it. all this "elvis" sightings bullshit. sorry but for those of you who think all black people look alike WE DON'T!! everyone has a twin no matter what race. and it is obvious to me that this dude is trying to "look" like tupac on purpose. after tupac died a video for "smile" was made with a man hanging from a cross who liked like tupac also. he's probably the same guy in the photos. i saw homie on the slab. and if you can survive the "Y" incision, then your a bad mothafucka. sorry but this has pissed me off. enhancing the stereotype that all black people look alike. get the fuck outta here..

    Did I miss something in this thread????

    Who said all black people look alike? Seriously??????

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    That guy does look A LOT like Tupac, who was a HOT guy

    Really HOT!

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    did i miss something in this thread????

    Who said all black people look alike? Seriously??????
    seriously.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    I for one don't think that all black people look alike at all.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Sorry I'm late, traffic was a bitch.

    *ahem*

    ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!

    There we go, thread saved.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Sorry I'm late, traffic was a bitch.

    *ahem*

    ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!

    There we go, thread saved.
    GREAT. thanks a lot, Screwy. So much for damage control.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    True....these two are practically twins


    shemar.jpg

    snoop.jpg

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Now we get a mod to insert that on page one and everything makes sense, Ruby. I am all about board cohesion.



    And anyone who thinks black people all look alike needs to take a look at Whoopi Goldberg and Vanessa Williams standing side-by-side. Preferably Vanessa would be n00d and Whoopi covered in a parachute. Seriously, some people who shall remain nameless got hair-trigger sensibilities.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Now we get a mod to insert that on page one and everything makes sense, Ruby. I am all about board cohesion.



    And anyone who thinks black people all look alike needs to take a look at Whoopi Goldberg and Vanessa Williams standing side-by-side. Preferably Vanessa would be n00d and Whoopi covered in a parachute. Seriously, some people who shall remain nameless got hair-trigger sensibilities.

    For Rizzle.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Are we allowed to speak in izzle?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    I think since Snoop has been inserted into the thread, then fo' shizzle.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Are we allowed to speak in izzle?

    I'd like to think this is a free country. What do you think, Sweets?

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    I think since Snoop has been inserted into the thread, then fo' shizzle.

    lol...i love Snoop. in fact, The Chronic and Doggie Style are both on my iPod ready to roll after i get off work.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Oh you kids today with your Snoopy Dogs and your Dr Dre and your shizzlenozzles, when I was young all we had was Kangols and boomboxes and Rock the Bells and it was good enough for us because we had VALUES!

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Oh you kids today with your Snoopy Dogs and your Dr Dre and your shizzlenozzles, when I was young all we had was Kangols and boomboxes and Rock the Bells and it was good enough for us because we had VALUES!

    Right.
    And you old fogies with your White Lines and Easy E's and 2LiveCrews....
    I have your "values" RIGHT HERE.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    And The Breaks, don't forget that.

    I see your "values" are of the Brazilian variety. Very spiffy!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    And The Breaks, don't forget that.

    I see your "values" are of the Brazilian variety. Very spiffy!

    don't you wish...

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Are you saying your "values" are of the tumbleweed variety?


    Keeping on topic, "2Pac"

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Are you saying your "values" are of the tumbleweed variety?


    Keeping on topic, "2Pac"

    *AHEM*
    On task, Screwy...on task.
    ANYWHO - to clarify. Tupac is in fact dead and I think it is interesting how people see a pic of someone who looks sorta (from the side) like a dead celebrity and they get all goofy about it. If anyone has seen that man laid out with a big ole Y carved on his chest, they'd know.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Unless the guy on the slab was the imposter and the real Tupac went into hiding.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Unless the guy on the slab was the imposter and the real Tupac went into hiding.
    Naw, that was Tupac.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    That's what Tupac wanted you to think.

    If you watch the "California Luv" video frame-by-frame, at exactly 2:41:23, you will see in the background someone holding up a sign with I AINT DEAD LULZ on it. The man holding the sign is actually Bertram Snifflethumb who was undergoing plastic surgery at the time to look like Tupac. Why? Everyone knew Tupac was a dead man - except for Bertram, whose musical tastes leaned more toward Viennese porn soundtracks. Bertram was the fall guy. That's why his thread in Everything Else was deleted, because the Church of Scientupacology has their tentacles everywhere!

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    say whaaa? screw, you are making that up.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    323
    Behave, Mr. Screwtape! That's how rumors get started.

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    See, look here they already got Kafe to respond. Kafe, world-renowned assassin who uses secret Venezuelan sexual dance magicks to kill her enemies from afar! Oh, I'm not long for this world now that she has set her sights on me, I feel my arteries tightening as we speak oh lord lord my death won't be in vain as long as the truth is out there! Bertram will not go unavenged! California Luv is on YouTube, quick before they get it down! Acckkkk acckkkk I see a tunnel of light! Elvis! I see Elvis!?...

    *expire*

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    323
    I...I...I don't know how to respond to that!

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Some various celebrity look - a - likes:

    http://entretenimiento.aol.com/fotos...ity-lookalikes

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  32. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    That's what Tupac wanted you to think.

    If you watch the "California Luv" video frame-by-frame, at exactly 2:41:23, you will see in the background someone holding up a sign with I AINT DEAD LULZ on it. The man holding the sign is actually Bertram Snifflethumb who was undergoing plastic surgery at the time to look like Tupac. Why? Everyone knew Tupac was a dead man - except for Bertram, whose musical tastes leaned more toward Viennese porn soundtracks. Bertram was the fall guy. That's why his thread in Everything Else was deleted, because the Church of Scientupacology has their tentacles everywhere!
    :Snifflethumb:???

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    That's what Tupac wanted you to think.

    If you watch the "California Luv" video frame-by-frame, at exactly 2:41:23, you will see in the background someone holding up a sign with I AINT DEAD LULZ on it. The man holding the sign is actually Bertram Snifflethumb who was undergoing plastic surgery at the time to look like Tupac. Why? Everyone knew Tupac was a dead man - except for Bertram, whose musical tastes leaned more toward Viennese porn soundtracks. Bertram was the fall guy. That's why his thread in Everything Else was deleted, because the Church of Scientupacology has their tentacles everywhere!
    According to the Anything thread, Mr. Snifflethumb is actually 222 years old, and therefore much too wrinkled to be Mr. Tupack Shakur. Good try. If you keep on with this nonsense, Mr. Snifflethumb is going to get you for slander. Just saying..........

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  34. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    And for your viewing pleasure, Mr. Snifflethumb.................

    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 04-30-2009 at 06:18 PM.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  35. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    That's why he was chosen. He was 222 years old. You've heard the saying "Third time's the charm?"

    2-2-2 = Tu-Tu-Tu...pac

    Don't underestimate the scope of what's going on here. Remember, he was sighted where? NEW ORLEANS. Charms. Voodoo magic. Zombies. Resurrecting the dead. All is now clear.

    Tupac is alive.

    Plus don't forget every ten minutes the motherfucker releases yet another album seriously how many demo tracks can a mofo lay down in advance?

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    The Plot Thickens:

    ******DISCLAIMER: I Do not believe all black people look alike, just for the record, posting the link to follow up on the OP's post

    http://www.tmz.com/tag/TupacShakur/

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  37. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Naw that new guy's ears are too damn big. And he's red! Now RED people, THEY all look alike.

  38. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Naw that new guy's ears are too damn big. And he's red! Now RED people, THEY all look alike.
    I am afraid they do...... what is the world coming to?
    Attached Images Attached Images

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  39. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    See? Looks like sextuplets.

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Why is everyone but Elmo dressed? Better yet, since they obviously understand the concept of clothing, why is Elmo bare ass naked? Why do they all seem to be approving? Grandma looks like she's checking out his Lil Mo.

  41. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Why is everyone but Elmo dressed? Better yet, since they obviously understand the concept of clothing, why is Elmo bare ass naked? Why do they all seem to be approving? Grandma looks like she's checking out his Lil Mo.

    Thats Mr. Rogers behind Mom, he is really into it

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  42. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    788
    okay stop acting silly. i did not pin point who said what. but being as that i have been black for 40 years i have heard all the stereotypes and for those on FAD who never heard of it but that is one of the stereotypes. same as all black men have big dicks and i know that shit ain't true. lol anyhow my point was that shit ain't tupac and who ever thinks it is must be blind, cripple, and crazy. since that stereotype is out there of course stupid ass non-black folks will say "hell yeah thats him". even some ass wipe black people will say it is him. dude is dead as hell. again i never said anyone here said that. let him rest in peace.

  43. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    892
    I for one wasnt saying he is alive, its just really fun to dissect it and obsess over it for 15 minutes to take my mind off other crap.
    I really believe Pac is dead, and i also believe this look a- like gets recognized a lot. The thing about the first tmz photos posted, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt, made it hard to see tats, so the imagination can run wild there lol
    "So, If you meet me have some courtesy have some sympathy and some taste, use all you're well earned politics, Or I'll lay your soul to waste."
    Sympathy for the Devil


  44. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Sorry I'm late, traffic was a bitch.

    *ahem*

    ALL BLACK PEOPLE LOOK ALIKE!

    There we go, thread saved.
    Screwy saves the day.

    Whew.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  45. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    He was already in the planning stages of going underground, but he didn't have time to notify everyone - so he left subtle clues in his videos. Like in his "I Get Around" video, when the fat girl jumps on him in bed and he looks in the camera and his mouth is moving but no sound is coming out? I hired (at great personal expense) a professional lip reader and according to sworn affidavits he is saying and I quote:

    "If you ever see my ass with a big Y zipper on the front, that's not me"



    But about this part right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    all black men have big dicks and i know that shit ain't true
    I got to hear about this further. Dish, girl.


    .

  46. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    oh please i saw those photos and that is not tupac come on. people already believe all black people look alike and you can't tell us apart. even harvey levin who we know is not black actually thinks thats tupac. get the fuck outta here. that dude is too tall and plus skinny and tupac has tattoos that guy has no tatts where tupac had them. the only photo that actually looks like tupac is the photo with fifty cent and that shit was photo shopped or whatever you call it. all this "elvis" sightings bullshit. sorry but for those of you who think all black people look alike WE DON'T!! everyone has a twin no matter what race. and it is obvious to me that this dude is trying to "look" like tupac on purpose. after tupac died a video for "smile" was made with a man hanging from a cross who liked like tupac also. he's probably the same guy in the photos. i saw homie on the slab. and if you can survive the "Y" incision, then your a bad mothafucka. sorry but this has pissed me off. enhancing the stereotype that all black people look alike. get the fuck outta here..
    I want you to take a deep breath, honey. It's al right...
    But, If we have twins, I wish I looked like Queen Latifah. Instead I look like Queen Fatty Fat Fat.
    I looked at the photo, and that is not Tupac. There is about the third or fourth photo, where there is a pic other than a side pic. That is not Tupac

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Oh you kids today with your Snoopy Dogs and your Dr Dre and your shizzlenozzles, when I was young all we had was Kangols and boomboxes and Rock the Bells and it was good enough for us because we had VALUES!
    **dovescry1999 spews cole slaw all over her monitor, and hacks up a slaw ball, like Bill the Cat spit up furballs**

  48. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    See, look here they already got Kafe to respond. Kafe, world-renowned assassin who uses secret Venezuelan sexual dance magicks to kill her enemies from afar! Oh, I'm not long for this world now that she has set her sights on me, I feel my arteries tightening as we speak oh lord lord my death won't be in vain as long as the truth is out there! Bertram will not go unavenged! California Luv is on YouTube, quick before they get it down! Acckkkk acckkkk I see a tunnel of light! Elvis! I see Elvis!?...

    *expire*
    I volunteer to give Screwtape mouth to mouth. As long as no tongue is involved...

  49. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    okay stop acting silly. i did not pin point who said what. but being as that i have been black for 40 years i have heard all the stereotypes and for those on FAD who never heard of it but that is one of the stereotypes. same as all black men have big dicks and i know that shit ain't true. lol anyhow my point was that shit ain't tupac and who ever thinks it is must be blind, cripple, and crazy. since that stereotype is out there of course stupid ass non-black folks will say "hell yeah thats him". even some ass wipe black people will say it is him. dude is dead as hell. again i never said anyone here said that. let him rest in peace.
    You need to seriously take a Keopectate shot, or a Geritol Guzzle. You are taking the s**t too fucking serious!
    No one on this site has said anything to the point you are bringing up. Also, as a woman of African Decent, I find it odd that you would feel wounded over this.
    STOP THE MADNESS!
    CHILL THE F**K OUT!

    P.S.- I have been black a hell of a lot longer than you, honey. Respect your elders !
    Last edited by dovescry1999; 04-30-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added something

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,497
    Oh wait a minute, you're a sista? Well let me spit some game!

    And how YOU doin? Mmm hmmm hopefully you're doing as fine as you LOOK, you sexy lil smore!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •