Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2Pac Shakur

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    I saw on the news that it was so popular, "he" may be going on tour soon.

I've already started coming up with ideas for business ventures that the hologram could embark on. I've also decided that the hologram should be renamed "3DPac".

Here's a couple of my ideas.

- A photo booth where fans can be photographed with 3DPac. As the video from Coachella clearly shows, he does photograph really well. They could call this venture "Pics with Pac".

- A theme park ride, or permanent museum-quality exhibit. Wherein the tourist could perform in simulated concerts along side their hero. Since the vocal recreation is a part of the technology that went into making the hologram possible, it would therefore be possible to do personalized "shout outs" to the tourist while "on stage". They could opt to purchase either a DVD or a CD of their performance after the experience is over.

My friend just told me that I'm like the Walt Disney of dead rappers. Thanks...I think.

deanfan Guest
    That was freaky. I wonder how long it will be until we can watch Buddy Holly perform in our living rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by deanfan View Post
    That was freaky. I wonder how long it will be until we can watch Buddy Holly perform in our living rooms.
    Now THAT would be worth seeing!!!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

That 2Pac hologram was cool! I would have loved to have been there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Peppers Ghost.. Also interesting is that CGI tupac was made by the same people who did the CGI for Titanic =P.

http://gizmodo.com/5902625/tupac-hol...snt-a-hologram

Thanks to the Magic School bus and Mrs. Frizzle for teaching me about that effect a long time ago =P!! (see episode 31) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...l_Bus_episodes
    Last edited by snowblindburd; 04-17-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deanfan View Post
    Lol -- I had the exact same thought...

I dunno, the whole thing is more creepy than anything for me. I even think it's kinda ghoulish when artists do "duets" with dead musicians or perform with them onstage (like Celine Dion and Elvis on AI -- that was just plain weird). It's sort of a like a muppet version of Tupac.

ScarletStarlet Guest
    I thought it was ace! Funny though, he says "what the f**k is up, Coachella?"

Tupac died in 1996. The first Coachella was in 1999. Just sayin'

I think that was part of the novelty of it. That part wasn't supposed to be his real voice. It was "digitally recreated" according to what ive read. They won't reveal how much was from Tupac himself and how much was manufactured.

The piece I read also said that Tupac had never performed Gangster Party live before. They used his moves and voice from other performances, and pieced it all together to get what we saw. I thought it was just great. And now Dre is thinking of more performances and shows to have the hologram of him perform at.

I heard Dre and Snoop Dogg are planning on actually taking Hologram Tupac on tour.

Yep, I heard that also. Of course they will, Dre just hit another gold mine.

Still think it's weird.

And I saw in a article today....Dre says he would love to see a Hendrix hologram perform LOL This is gonna be the next big thing.

monroe27 Guest
    that is for real creepy....

endsleigh03 Guest
    Finally got to see the Tupac hologram.

Just awesome.

Two pictures I saw on another forum, thought I'd share lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tucapimage.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	41959

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tupac_ghost.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	41958

1karenhb Guest
    I'm not into rap at all but have watched the video several times and am totally awed by it. I live just a few miles from there and would love to see it live on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    The piece I read also said that Tupac had never performed Gangster Party live before. They used his moves and voice from other performances, and pieced it all together to get what we saw. I thought it was just great. And now Dre is thinking of more performances and shows to have the hologram of him perform at.
    That isn't true, he did 2 of Americas most wanted Live at the house of blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

I effin loved the hologram!! Now maybe perhaps Michael Jackson???

ScarletStarlet Guest
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...pper-dead.html

Um, hate to burst your bubble, Suge, but in those pics of 2pac in the mortuary he looks pretty dead to me

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletStarlet View Post
    Um, hate to burst your bubble, Suge, but in those pics of 2pac in the mortuary he looks pretty dead to me
    i have only seen one death pic, is there any more?

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    I think that the autopsy photo is the one of Tupac died.
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

ScarletStarlet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    My mistake, it is just one pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    That isn't true, he did 2 of Americas most wanted Live at the house of blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Oh wow. I really dont know much about Tupac but I had read he never did it live, and that was supposed to be added impression to the hologram LOL Oh well,. They were wrong. See Cant get nothing past us death hags.

Dr. Dre shoulda saved some of the money he "donated" to 3DPac's charity and helped out with his dead homeboy's Nate Doggs outstanding medical bills... SMH....
    My Posse's On Broadway

msmekia78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I remember when I first saw the pic of dead Tupac... my brother was....nope that's not him..... I wish I could dig him up just to prove it

He was cremated and buried on his mother's farm, under a tree. Safe to say, digging him up and "proving" anything won't be happening.

I believe it was Reagan who criticized one of Tupac's albums for being too violent.....

Quote Originally Posted by msmekia78 View Post
    He was cremated and buried on his mother's farm, under a tree. Safe to say, digging him up and "proving" anything won't be happening.
    I thought he was scattered on the beach with some of Tupac's personal belongings like jewelry & such.......& some were smoked.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 12-20-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msmekia78 View Post
    I thought he was scattered on the beach with some of Tupac's personal belongings like jewelry & such.......

Tupac Shakur: His last words revealed by police officer who found him on Las Vegas strip

“Fuck you”.

Classy to the bitter end.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226929133155
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I like Malcolm X's last words before his death: "Cool it, brothers."

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Stay classy San Diego. I'm glad he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I effin loved the hologram!! Now maybe perhaps Michael Jackson???

Prophetic!

killed 20 years ago - Sept 13/1996

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...dfa5021c60a7cb

ktkatinmn Guest
    Now that his mother has passed - notice his music going commercial? His mom kept his music close, now I hear it in commercials on TV. Rolling over in their graves - the both of them. Estate is now cashing in. I was wondering how long it would take once she passed - not very long!!!

he has been inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/08/tupac-...fame-snoop-t-i

Suge Knight has made the claim that his ex wife and an ex employee were the ones who killed Tupac and that they were aiming for him but Tupac got hit instead.

Like how the f***? you could have probably thrown a rock in the car and you'd 100 percent chance of hitting Suge

I wasn't a big fan of tupac but I do want the murder to get solved, same as biggie. Interesting how they both died the same way, not much time between them, connected much? Personally I think the cops already know who did it but don't want us to know. Thoughts anyone?

Yeah I am over the whole "who killed Tupac/Biggie" - they need to quit with the "TV Specials" and movies already. How many times can they play the same story, over and over...

Somebody KNOWS who killed both of them, but with the "hood code" I'm sure we will never know...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Well it looks like he is still alive after all....if you believe Suge Knight's son Suge J

According to J, he's been living in Malaysia all these years under the grid and posted blurry pictures, selfies and vids of a supposedly modern day Pac alongside others where he was pictured with the likes of Beyonce and 50 Cent. He of course then tweeted he had started getting texts which he posted saying he had said too much and he was now marked by the...Illuminati.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4516077/s...live-malaysia/

There are many believing it but it looks to me to be nothing but photoshop and the selfies are of a similiar looking actor who is supposed to be playing him in a film.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Well it looks like he is still alive after all....if you believe Suge Knight's son Suge J

According to J, he's been living in Malaysia all these years under the grid and posted blurry pictures, selfies and vids of a supposedly modern day Pac alongside others where he was pictured with the likes of Beyonce and 50 Cent. He of course then tweeted he had started getting texts which he posted saying he had said too much and he was now marked by the...Illuminati.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/4516077/s...live-malaysia/

There are many believing it but it looks to me to be nothing but photoshop and the selfies are of a similiar looking actor who is supposed to be playing him in a film.
    Danged Illuminati has absolutely got their hands into everything.
    Massive workforce, obviously.
    I wonder if they have a 401 and profit sharing.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

43. 01-10-2019, 03:25 AM

His mother has passed away Afeni Shakur Davis, Tupac's
    (CNN)Afeni Shakur Davis, the mother of one of hip-hop's most seminal and iconic figures, has died at age 69, the Marin County, California, sheriff's office said Tuesday.

Though she is best known as Tupac Shakur's mom, Shakur Davis also was a Black Panther as a young adult and an activist and philanthropist in her later years.
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/enter...ead/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    His mother has passed away Afeni Shakur Davis, Tupac's
    (CNN)Afeni Shakur Davis, the mother of one of hip-hop's most seminal and iconic figures, has died at age 69, the Marin County, California, sheriff's office said Tuesday.

Though she is best known as Tupac Shakur's mom, Shakur Davis also was a Black Panther as a young adult and an activist and philanthropist in her later years.
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/enter...ead/index.html

She died in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
    She died in 2016
    Yep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So, still dead?
    Maybe she's been in Malaysia.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Odd that is popped up on my feed and when I clicked the link it said she died this year, sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Odd that is popped up on my feed and when I clicked the link it said she died this year, sorry guys.
    I know. Click bait, I guess. I had one pop up this week about Henry Winkler. Hoax. Plus they had his birthday wrong. Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

wow yes about time.