Thread: Florida Mom Pleads Guilty to Selling Daughter

Florida Mom Pleads Guilty to Selling Daughter

This pathetic excuse for a "mother" makes me sick.

http://www.inquisitr.com/504578/flor...ghter-for-sex/
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Oh My Gosh! Horrible!

For some reason, I was expecting to find the phrase "Wal-Mart parking lot" somewhere in the article.

Say it's not so. So pathetic! What is wrong with people! They need to bury the "mom" up to her neck next to a fire ant hill!

sunshine74137 Guest
    Remorseful cause she got caught

You know you're an utter piece of shit when a homeless crackhead notifies police that there's something bad going on.

Ugh.

I apologize on behalf of my hometown.

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

sunshine74137 Guest
    She didn't understand what was going on because of mental problems and drugs, Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    You know you're an utter piece of shit when a homeless crackhead notifies police that there's something bad going on.

Ugh.

I apologize on behalf of my hometown.

VCNJ~
    just because someone is homeless and/or addicted to drugs that doesn't make them a bad person.

this excuse for a parent who abused the most pure love and trust that exists and the pieces of excrement who didn't mind raping a child repeatedly are bad people.

as an aside, I would like to think that I do not know one person who would rape my six year old daughter at the drop of a hat.
    it blows my mind that this woman had no problem finding guys to do that.
    how could they not insist she pay money for her drugs? how could they just say okay to raping a child instead? I can't wrap my head around it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Maybe they were on the sex offender registry for crimes against children and also sold drugs. It would be a win/win all around for this woman. She could get her drugs without shelling out a dime and the sleaze bags could get their hands on a child to molest with the full knowledge of her mother who won't rat them out since she has so many skeletons in her own closet that could put her away. She used her child as a bargaining chip to get what she wanted.

Djen Guest
    Just when I think I've seen the worst humanity has to offer...

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    Remorseful cause she got caught
    you took the words right out of my mouth.
    I hope that piece of shit that gave birth to that poor child suffers a horrible death behind bars.

You know that poor little girl is...just...gone. What can a therapist tell her? They are just going to drug that poor little girl. I mean, what do you do? What can anyone tell that kid to make it all better, or at least livable?

Up to 30 years in prison?? What!

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/dalina-nicholas-mother-allows-child-to-be-sexually-abused-for-drugs-agrees-to-plea-bargain-with-police-67354/

Thank God for that homeless man having a heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Jacksmum Guest
    She'll have the shit kicked out of her in jail for sure. They should just kill her and have it done.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Thank God for that homeless man having a heart.
    I kinda thought he was a hero

Mammy Guest
    It's unbearably sad that a stranger cared more about the well being of this little girl than her own mother. Real mothers would do anything to keep their child from being hurt, not serve her up on a silver platter. I hope Big Bertha gets Mommy Dearest in a leg lock that she'll never forget.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    It's unbearably sad that a stranger cared more about the well being of this little girl than her own mother. Real mothers would do anything to keep their child from being hurt, not serve her up on a silver platter. I hope Big Bertha gets Mommy Dearest in a leg lock that she'll never forget.
    I can't imagine any mother allowing such a thing, I can't even imagine any woman allowing that to happen to any child!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    I kinda thought he was a hero
    completely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    The man is definitely a hero in my eyes. He could have turned away because he didn't want to get involved, but he stood up for what was the right thing to do. You are right, Sunshine, most women wouldn't allow that to happen to any child, most certainly not their own. That little girl is going to have a rough time dealing with all of this.

Wendy A. Guest
    Too bad there's no magic pill that could erase the memories of these sorts of trama's. I hope the Bitch that gave birth to the little girl is in general pop and not some special area for these types. That homeless man is a hero. I can't imagine what he felt when he walked in and saw those men raping her, and the POS that gave birth just sitting there. My God.