Thread: Little Emilliano Terry R.I.P.

Bgeace Guest

Little Emilliano Terry R.I.P.

This is just sad and the mother has the audacity to plead not guilty....looks like another Casey Anthony

http://fox8.com/2012/12/04/medical-e...ause-of-death/

It's standard procedure to plead not guilty. I'm sure this will have a different outcome than the Anthony trial. I hate these selfish ass lowlifes that would hurt such a wonderful blessing. In my opinion children are the greatest blessing bestowed upon us. It's supposed to be instinct to protect them at all cost.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-08-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

MinLynn Guest
    This woman is a piece of shit. She admitted to police that she disposed of his body but will not admit that she killed him. She has two other children (one older and one younger) and in the past had tried to get CPS to take Emilliano but didn't want to get rid of her other children for some reason. I can't imagine what this little toddler did to make her first want to get rid of only him and then brutally murder him? The only thing I can think of is revenge against his Daddy maybe? They had interviewed his father and he said that he only got to see Emilliano when his mother allowed him to and that was only because it was court-ordered.

Y'know, I'm ashamed that I breathe the same air as some of these people when these stories pop up. I subscribe to Newsnet 5's page on FB, and I just had to shake my head when they posted that cops suspected she'd killed her son. If CPS won't take him and you truly don't want him, then abandon him at the police station, leave him at the mall, someplace where someone will find him and take care of him. But killing a child just because you're a friggin' deadbeat and for whatever reason, you don't want the responsibility anymore of taking care of him? She's a damn idiot and deserves everything she gets...
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

Starstruck Guest
    " in the past had tried to get CPS to take Emilliano but didn't want to get rid of her other children for some reason. I can't imagine what this little toddler did to make her first want to get rid of only him and then brutally murder him? "

Different fathers? And she really hates the father so hates the child! Poor little fella

tarsier Guest
    She wont walk away from this and Ohio is a death penalty state that actually enforces this penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    " in the past had tried to get CPS to take Emilliano but didn't want to get rid of her other children for some reason. I can't imagine what this little toddler did to make her first want to get rid of only him and then brutally murder him? "

Different fathers? And she really hates the father so hates the child! Poor little fella
    Sad to say, but I've seen other mothers and fathers do the same thing. That's why I think you should need a license and a backround check to procreate.
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

Bgeace Guest
    I am so glad I am not the only person who is outraged by this, I sincerely hope she gets the death penalty(if only she could be beat to death, just like she did that baby).

One only has 30 days after birth to leave an infant at a fire station or hospital Emergency Department with no questions asked. At least that's the law in Oklahoma; otherwise DHS must be called in.

I gotta quit soon as I'm really getting angry.

1. BF doesn't want kiddo? Goodbye BF. My kiddo comes first and not some sperm donor. There is no man who comes before my baby. But I'm married to her daddy and we're a packaged deal.

2. Worried about you and your kids safety? There are resources out there. They may not be The Ritz but you and your kids will be safe from whomever or whatever.

3. There's more that could be said but I don't know all about it. Let's just say I'm glad Ohio has the death penalty and know how to use it.

Time to go give my sleeping one a hug & kiss, and check her blankies cuz it's going to be about 17 degrees tonight.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

MinLynn Guest
    From what I can tell this wasn't a case of a BF not wanting children because she only murdered one child out of 3. This also tells me that she wasn't afraid of anybody or anything because, again, she only killed the one child. There are a lot of people who seemed outraged at CPS because she had requested that they take the child and they didn't. Well, CPS isn't exactly a foster home or adoption agency. They aren't going to take just your one child because you don't want him but leave you with the other two. Personally, I think this is a case of a woman who has children with multiple fathers and one of those Daddys pissed her off and his kid was just a reminder to her everyday of just how much she hated this guy. Basically............she's a sick fuck and if for some reason she's allowed to live, I hope they rip out her uterus with a rusty butter knife.

tarsier Guest
    Not dismissing the boyfriend idea here the other two may have had the same father who didn't want to raise some else's kid or the dumb shit might have figured out after the fact that her difficulty getting a man increased with the increase in the number of kids she had. Hell maybe an old boyfrien was due out of prison and she was hoping to take up again where they left off. We're not talking one of Cleveland's better neighborhoods here this is about the same area where Sewel was burying them in his yard.

Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    Not dismissing the boyfriend idea here the other two may have had the same father who didn't want to raise some else's kid or the dumb shit might have figured out after the fact that her difficulty getting a man increased with the increase in the number of kids she had. Hell maybe an old boyfrien was due out of prison and she was hoping to take up again where they left off. We're not talking one of Cleveland's better neighborhoods here this is about the same area where Sewel was burying them in his yard.
    This is a good theory, too. In addition to what MinLynn says, CPS is not a "parking lot" for kids either and I've seen people try this. The other theory that a boyfriend was about to be released from the big house is another good one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    From what I can tell this wasn't a case of a BF not wanting children because she only murdered one child out of 3. This also tells me that she wasn't afraid of anybody or anything because, again, she only killed the one child. There are a lot of people who seemed outraged at CPS because she had requested that they take the child and they didn't. Well, CPS isn't exactly a foster home or adoption agency. They aren't going to take just your one child because you don't want him but leave you with the other two. Personally, I think this is a case of a woman who has children with multiple fathers and one of those Daddys pissed her off and his kid was just a reminder to her everyday of just how much she hated this guy. Basically............she's a sick fuck and if for some reason she's allowed to live, I hope they rip out her uterus with a rusty butter knife.
    I like your thinking.. I'll bring the knife if necessary.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

ryanolivia Guest
    Were the other 2 children perhaps female?

That is jacked up - I hope she gets the needle and gets her ass handed to her everyday for the rest of her life while she waits on death row...
    My Posse's On Broadway