Thread: How Dare My Nanny Get Pregnant! - Katie Hopkins

Redbelle Guest

How Dare My Nanny Get Pregnant! - Katie Hopkins

British business woman and Apprentice competitor Katie Hopkins details the suffering she will have to go through because her nanny is going on mat leave. Her complaints include having to pay an agency to find a replacement, having to put up with a nanny who might not work as hard during her pregnancy (while she was capable of running a marathon at 12 weeks and lied to the airways to fly in her third trimester), and that she'll actually have to follow "procedure" instead of just instantly canning anyone who isn't up to her standards.

This is an absolutely side splitting piece of self indulgence. Once you pick your jaw up off the floor that is!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2165804/My-nanny-s-pregnant-I-m-far-happy.html

pwem Guest
    I just have one question.

Why have a kid if you won't take care of it?

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post

That sounds like me whenever I go to a public place. USA USA!!

Lmao. Again, Amen.

Wow- she gives working moms a bad name.
    Last edited by DietCokeofEvil; 06-28-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Wow- she gives working moms a bad name.
    Most working moms take care of their kids. Her? Not so much.

pwem Guest
    I would guess most women NEED to work. It isn't just a capricious whim.

If you can afford a nanny you can afford to stay home and look after what you brought into the world.

I'm with ya, pwem.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbelle View Post
    British business woman and Apprentice competitor Katie Hopkins details the suffering she will have to go through because her nanny is going on mat leave. Her complaints include having to pay an agency to find a replacement, having to put up with a nanny who might not work as hard during her pregnancy (while she was capable of running a marathon at 12 weeks and lied to the airways to fly in her third trimester), and that she'll actually have to follow "procedure" instead of just instantly canning anyone who isn't up to her standards.

This is an absolutely side splitting piece of self indulgence. Once you pick your jaw up off the floor that is!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2165804/My-nanny-s-pregnant-I-m-far-happy.html
    Here's a suggestion: TRY RAISING YOUR OWN KID, YOU BLOODY TWIT!

That's part of what's wrong with society. They want to have them, yet dump them on someone else to raise. *eye roll*

1karenhb Guest
    Maybe she should get the next nanny sterilized. How dare she get pregnant!

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Maybe she should get the next nanny sterilized. How dare she get pregnant!
    Selfish bint has to realize nannies need love too.

1karenhb Guest
    Yes they do.

DrDeath Guest
    She didn't do any scans or anti natal appointments, lied when she was 8 months pregnant so she could fly to a meeting and was photographed having sex in a field with her now husband who at the time was someone else's husband

I left a sarcastic response to her on the comments. Cannot abide women like this

pwem Guest
    What is it with essays, books, magazine articles about women working that always think there is a choice for the great majority of them?

They HAVE to work because the rent needs to be paid and the milk needs to be bought and school clothes need to be replaced.

These articles always focus on the women who wear Prada shoes and carry Hermes bags. For them the kids always seem to be accessories to their lifestyle.

mandee1005 Guest
    What is it with essays, books, magazine articles about women working that always think there is a choice for the great majority of them?

They HAVE to work because the rent needs to be paid and the milk needs to be bought and school clothes need to be replaced.

These articles always focus on the women who wear Prada shoes and carry Hermes bags. For them the kids always seem to be accessories to their lifestyle.

Wtf is that? Show's how much I know since I'm a working mom

Starstruck Guest
    I left comments also, why have children if they are such an inconvenience to your lifestyle? I think everyone reaps what you sou and
    I think I see a future for her of a not very close relationship with her children, a husband ( that was originally someone else's husband ) trading her
    in for a younger perkier model and this nitwit all on her lonesome with a bad facelift!

SamiBamBam Guest
    What a self centered bitch.

I would guess most women NEED to work. It isn't just a capricious whim.

If you can afford a nanny you can afford to stay home and look after what you brought into the world.
    or, the husband and father can afford to stay home and look after what he brought into the world.
    or, you can enroll the child in a wonderful daycare. or, have a nanny while you are at work.
    some women happen to have very successful careers that are just as important to them as men's careers.

keep in mind, I am not talking about this woman who sounds horrible, but people in general.

I don't think just because you have a child, you should give up being a neurosurgeon (for example).
    how many wonderful professionals would the world be cheated out of if we put them back in the kitchen because they bred?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wolfpackfanforlife23 Guest
    My biggest issue with her is that she takes pride in lying to people. When she said she lied about how far along she was to the airline, that's what really got me upset.

Also, she acts like every pregnancy must be just like hers. Some people actually have high risk pregnancies, and can't do the things she did.

She seems like a jerk and a snob.

Yeah, she is definitely a real asshole, that's for sure. What if she had gone into labor on that flight? It's totally possible at 8 months along. She's an idiot to boot. She sounds like a selfish immature twat in that article. I am so glad we aren't that familiar with her over here.

SamiBamBam Guest
    It seems that she didn't care that she was having sex with a married man. He leaves his wife for her. What makes her think he won't cheat on her with some other woman? Like the the saying goes, "what goes around comes around".

wolfpackfanforlife23 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SamiBamBam View Post
    It seems that she didn't care that she was having sex with a married man. He leaves his wife for her. What makes her think he won't cheat on her with some other woman? Like the the saying goes, "what goes around comes around".
    To quote one of my former teachers, "Once a cheater, always a cheater".

deathhaghun Guest
    Selfish bitch. Did she not think about that baby while lying about being able to fly. And now she's bitching about having to pay a woman to look after the kid. Why doesn't she do it herself then she can save on child minding fees. Stupid cow!

SamiBamBam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackfanforlife23 View Post
    To quote one of my former teachers, "Once a cheater, always a cheater".

Oogie Boogie Guest

Because babies make such cute accessories when they're all dressed up and barf-free! Then, when they cry or poop, just hand 'em over to the nanny!

What a self centered twat. She makes it sound like this is what has to be done to succeed in a man's world. Bullshit. She had kids to keep her genes alive in this world. They are just an accessory like her Coach purse, Manolo Blahnik heels and her Mercedes. And the nanny didn't clear it with her employer to get preggers?? Oh my. That is such a nanny faux paus. Remember, nannies can't have a life outside of your children and household.

***off the proverbial soap box - rant over!!

I just hope those kids, later in life, don't hate their mom too much. I mean, there might be some therapy in their future when the realization occurs that mom was more concerned about her career that raising them.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Hey Katie Hopkins!! Maybe you'd be interested in giving THIS former nanny another "shake" at the job--- plus she has a law degree AND gives dance lessons!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Woodward_case

selfish cun*

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    or, the husband and father can afford to stay home and look after what he brought into the world.
    or, you can enroll the child in a wonderful daycare. or, have a nanny while you are at work.
    some women happen to have very successful careers that are just as important to them as men's careers.

keep in mind, I am not talking about this woman who sounds horrible, but people in general.

I don't think just because you have a child, you should give up being a neurosurgeon (for example).
    how many wonderful professionals would the world be cheated out of if we put them back in the kitchen because they bred?
    I agree but how many women are neurosurgeons or even earning 6 figures a month. I am talking about the vast majority who are struggling or living paycheck to paycheck.

If you have a great career and want to hang on to it think, please think, about how having a child will impact it and how the career will impact the child. And also think about how much time you can devote to the child when you aren't working.

I don't want women back in the kitchen by any means. In fact I may be one of the few women around who hate to cook and only go into the kitchen for more coffee.

I agree but how many women are neurosurgeons or even earning 6 figures a month. I am talking about the vast majority who are struggling or living paycheck to paycheck.

If you have a great career and want to hang on to it think, please think, about how having a child will impact it and how the career will impact the child. And also think about how much time you can devote to the child when you aren't working...
    and I am just saying that perhaps men should be thinking like that too.
    maybe they should think about how a child will impact their career and how their time spent on a career will impact the child.

perhaps if more men did think like that, then less women would be in the position of struggling.
    it's not up to one parent to have to make a choice between work or home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't forget about the movie Rabbit Test (1978)
    Where Billy Crystal got Pregnant.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Djen Guest
    She doesn't want a nanny, she wants to be a slave owner. Unfortunately, employees have lives AWAY from work, and that just doesn't seem to sit well with her. She must be a real peach to work for...

Sadly this sounds like the Rich 1% will try to hurt
    us 99%.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    and I am just saying that perhaps men should be thinking like that too.
    maybe they should think about how a child will impact their career and how their time spent on a career will impact the child.

perhaps if more men did think like that, then less women would be in the position of struggling.
    it's not up to one parent to have to make a choice between work or home.
    I agree 100%.

radiojane Guest
    There are a lot more men deciding to stay home, even just temporarily. I think paternity leave has benefited families immensely.

Keep in mind though, all this chick cares about is networking to further her career. And dimes to dollars she's surrounded by people that nodded there heads in agreement to the entire article. Millions of peons like us will use common sense at call her a moron, but if two millionaire moms agree with her, she's accomplished what she wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Here's a suggestion: TRY RAISING YOUR OWN KID, YOU BLOODY TWIT!

That's part of what's wrong with society. They want to have them, yet dump them on someone else to raise. *eye roll*
    Exactly, then she should be raising her own kid. I'm sorry but when it is possible for only one parent to work and support the whole family, the other parent should stay home with the kids. e
    Yes, she wants to and feels she is entitled to do whatever she wants. But at what cost. I would love to talk to her children when they are older and see what they think about not having their mom there too much and having someone else raising them. She is wasting precious time with her children but then again with a cunt like her for a mother it's probably better.

I watched Celebrity Big Brother-UK while she was a housemate. I've never seen a more vile piece of filth in my life. I don't advocate violence, but I'd bitch slap this woman so hard she'd be digging her teeth out of the wall. She actually called an autistic nine-year old girl a "twat" and compared her to a pig.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I hate when my nanny gets knocked up. It completely ruins my night life.

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    I hate when my nanny gets knocked up. It completely ruins my night life.
    I was wondering whatever became of the (formerly) pregnant nanny of 3 years ago. Goodness, I hope she didn't have to leave her OWN kid to return to that horrible Ms. Hopkins's brats, or anyone else's.

She's at it again. She claims there are too many old people in England and there should be euthanasia vans that would come to people's homes and do away with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-theories.html
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    She's at it again. She claims there are too many old people in England and there should be euthanasia vans that would come to people's homes and do away with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-theories.html
    I know it's been said before but she is an attention seeking piece of garbage. If people ignored her, she would shut her hole and crawl back under the rock she emerged from but nope, the idiots have given her a TV show so she can spout her drivel even more knowing full well they will get the viewers who are watching just so they can complain about her bile.

I have to agree, she is an attention whore and just comes up with this shit to get more attention. I'm sure she tries to come up with the most outrageous things she can. Next thing you know she'll be saying the van should come around for disabled children and babies who scream too much in public or something. I put no stock into anything this woman does, and I'm glad I live in the US so I don't have to hear as much about her.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I have to agree, she is an attention whore and just comes up with this shit to get more attention. I'm sure she tries to come up with the most outrageous things she can. Next thing you know she'll be saying the van should come around for disabled children and babies who scream too much in public or something. I put no stock into anything this woman does, and I'm glad I live in the US so I don't have to hear as much about her.
    I would put money on it happening. Every time we start to forget about her, she comes out with something else. Even Alan Sugar who used to defend her is now calling her an arse on Twitter. While she hasn't went that far yet with her remarks concerning kids, I do remember her saying there is no such thing as Autism, Aspergers, ADHD etc. Her logic is the parents are too gutless to admit their kids are badly behaved little brats.

Usually it takes a lot to annoy me and on the whole I do ignore her but this is a sore point for me. My nephew suffers from Autism. He swears, hits, slaps punches etc not only his mum but also me, his little sister...anyone in his range and there is many a time I've had it out with people over it for acting the same way as she does regarding it. I actually got in touch and said that I would love her to spend just five minutes with him and his mum and say it was down to behavior but she would never be able to cope and unsurprisingly she ignored not only me but all the others who said the same thing.

Sorry about about the rant and back to the point. Like I said, she is doing a TV show over here and while she always claims she doesn't care about other people's opinions and will stand by her words, she is been given security because of what's gonna be broadcast and will never be on her own in case someone tries to go for her so not only is she a bitch but a hypocritical coward too.