Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1656636465
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3250

Thread: West Memphis Murders

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Justice sure doesn't seem terribly important around there.
    Well they might actually have to work. Can't have that.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Well they might actually have to work. Can't have that.
    I don't think we have anything to worry about there.

My family tree is a cactus. It's loaded with pricks. Lol

I don't think Melissa was sober at the time of her death. She may have been at some point, but I remember reading that she had been using a lot of prescription medications after Christopher's murder. Here is an article from around the time of her death. The whole scene was suspicious, but nothing was ever done about her death.

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/the...wFullText=true

Thanks! I was too lazy to search myself.

My family tree is a cactus. It's loaded with pricks. Lol

I don't think Melissa was sober at the time of her death. She may have been at some point, but I remember reading that she had been using a lot of prescription medications after Christopher's murder. Here is an article from around the time of her death. The whole scene was suspicious, but nothing was ever done about her death.

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/the...wFullText=true
    Mammy, we SERIOUSLY need some sort of "like" button on here, if nothing more, than for your posts, alone...lol

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Mammy, we SERIOUSLY need some sort of "like" button on here, if nothing more, than for your posts, alone...lol

"Paradise Lost" director Bruce Sinofsky has died:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/21...nofsky-dead-58
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

luckyinlove Guest
    Wow, so young!

So I just watched "West of Memphis", fascinating stuff!!

in my opinion it's clear Terry Hobbs was involved. I thought it from early on, but as soon as they brought up his violent and abusive past I soon made my mind up. The fact that he couldn't seem to remember ANYTHING from his past which involved any of these violent incidents. That elderly neighbour of his, who's house he broke into and groped her, she sold it for me.

and for those who say there was no new evidence? There is proof that MOST of the injuries on the boys were from snapping turtles, not the knife that misteriously appeared in the lake.
    That knife! The prosecution team called the press to come to the lake because they were "about to make a discovery".
    How did they know?
    Wasn't it even proved that the knife was thrown in there a year before the murders?

One more thing. I saw one of the crime photos, the poor boys were just strewn on top of one another! Very professional! Makes me wonder how "proffessionally" the rest of the evidence was handled.

I was so relieved when the three were released, yet it is very bittersweet. A killer is out there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Torious View Post

in my opinion it's clear Terry Hobbs was involved. I thought it from early on, but as soon as they brought up his violent and abusive past I soon made my mind up. The fact that he couldn't seem to remember ANYTHING from his past which involved any of these violent incidents. That elderly neighbour of his, who's house he broke into and groped her, she sold it for me.

and for those who say there was no new evidence? There is proof that MOST of the injuries on the boys were from snapping turtles, not the knife that misteriously appeared in the lake.
    That knife! The prosecution team called the press to come to the lake because they were "about to make a discovery".
    How did they know?
    Wasn't it even proved that the knife was thrown in there a year before the murders?

One more thing. I saw one of the crime photos, the poor boys were just strewn on top of one another! Very professional! Makes me wonder how "proffessionally" the rest of the evidence was handled.

I was so relieved when the three were released, yet it is very bittersweet. A killer is out there somewhere.
    I saw the photos by accident on a site one day and everytime I shut my eyes, I saw the poor wee souls. If it genuinely wasn't the three of them who committed the crime then they need to find out who it was because no one should be allowed to walk free after doing what they did.

It appears from the findagrave website that they have replaced the stone that had the Hobbs name on Stevie Branch's grave with one that doesn't.

How did they know?

I think Hobbs knows more than he's letting on.

Sad part is we will never know unless he finally breaks and confesses.

I have always thought Terry Hobbs and JMB were the ones who did it.

Even Hobb's brother has been heard on numerous occasions talking about the "Hobb's family secret". After his kid told his friends "yeah, my uncle killed three kids back in Memphis".

There is always a chance we may never know the truth, however, many cases end up solved years and years later. So we can still have hope!

Something is is not quite right with the justice system in Memphis at all. How can they possibly not keep working on it? Funding should not be an issue!

I found a very interesting video today, a comparison of Hobbs' partial denture and the bite marks found on one of the boys. Sorry if it's already been posted, I don't recall seeing it before
    WARNING: closeup of victim's wounds!

http://youtu.be/08g7evIHbJI

karing15 Guest
    Also, I think Melissa had been sober a few years before her death. It is just odd that no one followed up on the Bojangles guy and that Melissa's death wasn't investigated more, I feel she found out who really killed the boys and was killed so she wouldn't talk.
    Pkstracy, I'm kind of going on your conspiracy theory here a bit myself. I just have a bad feeling in general of the whole law enforcement personnel and who knows who and whose protecting whom and blah blah blah. I mean there is just waaaay too much evidence that got lost or wasn't properly stored I mean come on, a whole entire law enforcement department can not be this dumb. I think Melissa was onto something and someone just made it look like she offed herself on an overdose.

This may have been answered before but I have a couple questions. What motive or link did they have besides the confession that those 3 teenagers did it? I mean did they "know" these kids? Stumble upon them in the woods? I know of the satanic angle but I'm wondering if another motive or reason came out on why they think the teens did it. Also, from my understanding they still didn't find the missing underwear? Did they ever do search warrants on Hobbs residence? I know Barnes moved since the murders, what about searching that house? I guess I just don't get it, you would think the FBI or some outside influence would've made this happen already? Where's the missing underwear? Burned? What about if the crime was done elsewhere like say Hobbs house? I know Forensics can see blood or humanly fluids with a black light no matter how much bleach you use? I'm so confused....

karing15 they focused on the three because of rumors that they were into Satanism and a few teens told the cops they overheard Damian mention that he killed those boys etc, since Damian, Jesse, and Jason, wore black and listened to heavy metal, they were the targets, also Gitchell(?) needed to have this case open and shut. I agree about the missing or lost evidence, also back at that time Forensics was still not very well known. The way one of the boys was mutilated tells me this was a rage killing someone that knew the boys. Also found this while doing a search it kind of confirms what we think is true, and I have to ask after reading what I found, why wasn't the statement followed up on, why did Scott Ellington, Prosecutor, not follow up on this.
    http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...spectswm3.html

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the murders

Yes it is...

Something is is not quite right with the justice system in Memphis at all. How can they possibly not keep working on it? Funding should not be an issue!
    They can't keep working on it because it is a closed case per the agreement the WM3 made with the State of Arkansas when they agreed to plead guilty to the murders in exchange for being released. They still claim to have DNA evidence to clear their names, but have failed to even once take it to court since their release. This is why I believe their claim is BS. If I took their agreement and still had the evidence I claimed to have, I would be fighting to get it heard by a judge upon my release. The prosecutor has even said if they can prove their innocence, they will reopen the case. However, as I've noted, they haven't even attempted to prove innocence since their release.

That is the whole issue that many supporters have. Admittedly, I am not a supporter. I believe they are guilty, but many supporters around here wonder why nothing else is being done about the case since the guys were released. The reason I mentioned above is that reason. I personally feel that supporters who have donated no telling how much money to the case should begin to demand the WM3 start going to court to show this evidence they claim to have. If they don't, then they need to explain where all of the money has gone.
    Last edited by SRVFan; 05-04-2016 at 01:50 PM.

I'm aware of the Alford Plea. However, is this not why they cannot submit new evidence?
    Which would explain their having not come forward with it. The deal was plead guilty, case closed, go free.

What I was meaning is that wether the evidence is circumstantial or not, there is such an overwhelming amount against TH, there should be more of an investigation into his part. Not just a half arsed interview.

I really do wonder if the state would agree to an Alford Plea if they truly believed the WM3 were ruthless butchers of children.

I go back and forth about their innocence.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

From what the prosecutor has said here in Arkansas is that it is a closed case. He has stated numerous times that if the WM3 and their legal team could prove innocence with the DNA evidence they claim to have, then he would be more than happy to reopen the case. However, as noted above, they haven't even attempted to present the DNA evidence they claimed to have before their release. I find that strange because I know if I was innocent and had proof, I would do everything in my power to make sure that evidence was presented before a court.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    I really do wonder if the state would agree to an Alford Plea if they truly believed the WM3 were ruthless butchers of children.

I go back and forth about their innocence.
    The State of Arkansas said they took the plea because the WM3 had been in prison roughly 20 years and most murderers in Arkansas who don't receive the death penalty walk after 20 years. I mentioned the DNA evidence above, and the State said that if they truly had that evidence and everything went back to court, then it would be like the case went to court for the first time again, the appeals process would begin from scratch - meaning they would have all of their appeals again - and considering the celebs who were fronting money for the WM3's legal fees, the WM3 essentially had way more money to fight it than the State of Arkansas would, regardless if they got another guilty verdict or not - mainly because of the three of them getting all of their appeals once again.

I'm surprised that they haven't resubmitted the evidence that they claimed to have but OJ still hasn't found Nicole's killer yet.

I feel that if they truly believed that the three did it they would not have offered them the Alford Plea, nor let Damien off death row.

Please combine these. Soon as.

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    From what the prosecutor has said here in Arkansas is that it is a closed case. He has stated numerous times that if the WM3 and their legal team could prove innocence with the DNA evidence they claim to have, then he would be more than happy to reopen the case. However, as noted above, they haven't even attempted to present the DNA evidence they claimed to have before their release. I find that strange because I know if I was innocent and had proof, I would do everything in my power to make sure that evidence was presented before a court.
    The State of Arkansas said they took the plea because the WM3 had been in prison roughly 20 years and most murderers in Arkansas who don't receive the death penalty walk after 20 years. I mentioned the DNA evidence above, and the State said that if they truly had that evidence and everything went back to court, then it would be like the case went to court for the first time again, the appeals process would begin from scratch - meaning they would have all of their appeals again - and considering the celebs who were fronting money for the WM3's legal fees, the WM3 essentially had way more money to fight it than the State of Arkansas would, regardless if they got another guilty verdict or not - mainly because of the three of them getting all of their appeals once again.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I feel that if they truly believed that the three did it they would not have offered them the Alford Plea, nor let Damien off death row.

The State of Arkansas did not offer the Alford plea. The attorneys for the WM3 offered it to the State of Arkansas just two months before a trial was scheduled for the WM3 to show their DNA evidence they claimed to have. This is another reason I don't believe they really have evidence. Combine the fact that they claimed to have DNA evidence, had a court date scheduled, and they then approached the State of Arkansas with a deal - the State of Arkansas accepts, the three get released, and nothing is ever mentioned again of the evidence they claimed to have.

The State of Arkansas did not offer the Alford plea. The attorneys for the WM3 offered it to the State of Arkansas just two months before a trial was scheduled for the WM3 to show their DNA evidence they claimed to have. This is another reason I don't believe they really have evidence. Combine the fact that they claimed to have DNA evidence, had a court date scheduled, and they then approached the State of Arkansas with a deal - the State of Arkansas accepts, the three get released, and nothing is ever mentioned again of the evidence they claimed to have.
    I suppose 'allowed' would have been a better word for me to use.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Did the attorneys or all three do this or just Echols, who was piddlefarting on death row?. Baldwin didn't want Alford.he want to go to trial, and would've been fine staying to prove his innocence. State said it was an all or nothing deal, which sucks. Jason ended up caving for Echols interest who turned around and axed his friendship with Baldwin. Peachy.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Did the attorneys or all three do this or just Echols, who was piddlefarting on death row?. Baldwin didn't want Alford.he want to go to trial, and would've been fine staying to prove his innocence. State said it was an all or nothing deal, which sucks. Jason ended up caving for Echols interest who turned around and axed his friendship with Baldwin. Peachy.
    The way I understood it is the attorneys for two of them went to the state. You are correct that Jason didn't want to take the deal, but did in the end. I don't know if that had to do with the pending court date at the time, or the fact that the State of Arkansas made it to where none of them can make any book or movie deals, they can't ever sue the state of Arkansas regardless of what happens in the future regarding the case, and they can't make money off of the case. If any of them do any of those things, they can be returned to prison to serve out the remainder of their sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Jason ended up caving for Echols interest who turned around and axed his friendship with Baldwin. Peachy.
    They're still friends today. In fact, Damian mentioned Jason just today on Instagram.

SRVfan, in your opinion, why do you think Jason wanted a retrial if he was guilty?
    If I were in his shoes, and innocent, I would have refused the Alford Plea too.

I believe Damian just wanted out and didn't care how. He was abused in prison; I can't blame him for taking the plea.

Anyho whoever offered, I highly doubt the state would have accepted the deal if they really thought the three were guilty and let Damien out of Death Row, also if Jason was guilty why would he want a retrial and not take the plea in the first place.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 05-09-2016 at 08:29 AM.

They can't keep working on it because it is a closed case per the agreement the WM3 made with the State of Arkansas when they agreed to plead guilty to the murders in exchange for being released. They still claim to have DNA evidence to clear their names, but have failed to even once take it to court since their release. This is why I believe their claim is BS. If I took their agreement and still had the evidence I claimed to have, I would be fighting to get it heard by a judge upon my release. The prosecutor has even said if they can prove their innocence, they will reopen the case. However, as I've noted, they haven't even attempted to prove innocence since their release.

That is the whole issue that many supporters have. Admittedly, I am not a supporter. I believe they are guilty, but many supporters around here wonder why nothing else is being done about the case since the guys were released. The reason I mentioned above is that reason. I personally feel that supporters who have donated no telling how much money to the case should begin to demand the WM3 start going to court to show this evidence they claim to have. If they don't, then they need to explain where all of the money has gone.
    I have no clue but if I knew I was not guilty I would not demand the case be closed either. It's not like they could charge them again and if it was solved, all the better.

Anyho whoever offered, I highly doubt the state would have accepted the deal if they really thought the three were guilty and let Damien out of Death Row, also if Jason was guilty why would he want a retrial and not take the plea in the first place.
    I think it boils down to the fact that each side could conceivably see a judge ordering a new trial one day and the State knew there was no way they could get a conviction a second time around. The State didn't want their poor investigation to see the light of day and the three men just wanted to get out of prison.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

They're still friends today. In fact, Damian mentioned Jason just today on Instagram.

SRVfan, in your opinion, why do you think Jason wanted a retrial if he was guilty?
    If I were in his shoes, and innocent, I would have refused the Alford Plea too.

I believe Damian just wanted out and didn't care how. He was abused in prison; I can't blame him for taking the plea.
    I don't believe Damian's claims of being abused in prison. He was housed in the Super Max where he was in a cell, alone, for 23 hours per day. There was no way for other inmates to get to him. Even when they are let out, they are let out individually and not in a group.

I think Jason wanted to go to trial with the evidence they claim to have. However, from my understanding of the case here in Arkansas, the DNA evidence they claimed to have was the hair in the shoe laces that belonged to the step father. That neither proves nor disproves they were involved because in all reality the hair could have been picked up in the home before the murders, but at the same time it could have been picked up at the murder scene. People in the media here have stated that the evidence simply could not prove nor disprove anything, as I just noted.

I do know that Blink on Crime was hired by WM3 supporters and they found enough evidence to convict. One of the big things they found that was never mentioned anywhere else was the ice hammer found in a pond behind Jason's house. Both the hammer end and the pick end matched wounds on the kids, and Jason's brother has been quoted as saying Jason told him to dispose of it around the time the murders took place.

I also know that Echols admitted multiple times to the murders to correctional officers and other inmates, but none of them have ever been called to testify as to what they were told.

I know there was a pendant that Echols wore that had blood on it when he was arrested, but I believe they couldn't get a good enough sample to test it back then, but the prosecution was going to try to have it tested using modern day analysis if it went back to trial.

I'm sure he claimed he was abused by guards not other prisoners.

I never knew about the bloodied pendant, I'll have to read into that!

Also, I read that what they found in the lake behind Jason's house was a knife and didn't it turn out that it had been in there long before the murders took place?

Im sorry, but I just can't get past the facts that say they weren't there and that TH was unaccounted for for most of that day. Haha I'd be shit on a jury because once I've made my mind up I can never change it

Echols claimed abuse from other inmates, not correctional officers.

Here's the links to the Blink on Crime articles. They are lengthy, but worth the read.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/15/t...hey-should-be/

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/09/02/t...been-set-free/

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/12/06/t...lm-cruel-hoax/

Something else to note, the WM3 nor their legal team have requested a pardon from the State of Arkansas. They seem to be just fine with the guilty plea. The following article is from the previous governor, but they haven't attempted to request one from the current governor either.

http://maraleveritt.com/mike-beebe-w...ardon-the-wm3/

Here is a good site with some good and informational ready on it as well.

http://www.westmemphisthreefacts.com/

Finally, here is some info on the DNA evidence. Go read this. This does not exclude any of the three from the murder scene.

https://www.facebook.com/wm3truth/posts/148731051952513
    Last edited by SRVFan; 05-09-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Thank you for all the great links. I might be a while!

Thank you for all the great links. I might be a while!
    Absolutely. Regardless of what your view is and what it ends up being after you read everything, I appreciate and respect that you are willing to research. The Paradise Lost films were so one-sided and left out so much crucial info that they make people automatically assume innocence. The Making a Murderer series has done the same thing with another case, yet when you research, you find all kinds of information that was left out of the film.

I am a person who believe at minimum that Echols and Miskelley guilty. I've had my reservations about Baldwin on several occasions. There have been times I've thought Jason was guilty, then I find something else in research and wonder if he is or not. As noted in the thread, he was the one who didn't want to take the Alford Plea. He wanted to go to trial and try to prove his innocence. I think there is something to be said for that. Echols, on the other hand, I believe that guy is a master manipulator. (FWIW I know several people who work in the unit he was housed in and they all say the same - his demeanor around the media and lawyers was one way, while he was completely different when there were no lawyers or media types around. They all tell me they believe 100% without a doubt that he is guilty. (FWIW there have been other inmates that these people say are innocent of all charges, so I don't believe that they are saying what they believe simply because he was an inmate.)

I too have wondered if Hobbs was involved. Honestly, my theory is that Hobbs, Echols, and Miskelley (at minimum) could have all been involved. Many want to point the blame at one or the other, but no one ever seems to want to look at the possibility that all of them did it.

It never even crossed my mind that Hobbs AND the others could be involved together! That is a really interesting theory... and I feel a little bit ashamed to say I had not even considered it
    I just get such an irky feeling about Hobbs! And his past is just so dodgy.

Thank you again for the links! Diving in this evening!

I don't believe Damian's claims of being abused in prison. He was housed in the Super Max where he was in a cell, alone, for 23 hours per day. There was no way for other inmates to get to him. Even when they are let out, they are let out individually and not in a group.

I think Jason wanted to go to trial with the evidence they claim to have. However, from my understanding of the case here in Arkansas, the DNA evidence they claimed to have was the hair in the shoe laces that belonged to the step father. That neither proves nor disproves they were involved because in all reality the hair could have been picked up in the home before the murders, but at the same time it could have been picked up at the murder scene. People in the media here have stated that the evidence simply could not prove nor disprove anything, as I just noted.

I do know that Blink on Crime was hired by WM3 supporters and they found enough evidence to convict. One of the big things they found that was never mentioned anywhere else was the ice hammer found in a pond behind Jason's house. Both the hammer end and the pick end matched wounds on the kids, and Jason's brother has been quoted as saying Jason told him to dispose of it around the time the murders took place.

I also know that Echols admitted multiple times to the murders to correctional officers and other inmates, but none of them have ever been called to testify as to what they were told.

I know there was a pendant that Echols wore that had blood on it when he was arrested, but I believe they couldn't get a good enough sample to test it back then, but the prosecution was going to try to have it tested using modern day analysis if it went back to trial.
    It wasn't an ice hammer they found but a knife, it was found out the knife was in the lake way before the murders, also the pendant it was later found out to be Damien's or his girlfriends I cannot remember which, will have to try to find the info, the blood was put there when they did some blood pact or something. The him supposedly admitting to the murders to the officers and other inmates won't be allowed as it's hearsay, no actual proof he said it unless they have him on recording doing it, as far as his claims of being abused we have no idea what went on behind those prison walls, as we weren't there, it may or may not have happened. What I want to know is why didn't the police follow up with the bojangles guy? I wear my shoes in the house and have yet to pick up a hair from my husband or me in the laces, the only time I have gotten a hair in my lace is when I was bending down to tie my shoe and and my hair got in the way. Now unless Terry was tying whomevers shoes and his hair got caught, fine and well, but he had to have been tying the laces that bound whichever child. I feel that Terry and JMB did it, I am sorry but just how I feel and have always felt even before I started researching the crime, I had only heard about it on the news at the point I got this feeling.

It wasn't an ice hammer they found but a knife, it was found out the knife was in the lake way before the murders, also the pendant it was later found out to be Damien's or his girlfriends I cannot remember which, will have to try to find the info, the blood was put there when they did some blood pact or something. The him supposedly admitting to the murders to the officers and other inmates won't be allowed as it's hearsay, no actual proof he said it unless they have him on recording doing it, as far as his claims of being abused we have no idea what went on behind those prison walls, as we weren't there, it may or may not have happened. What I want to know is why didn't the police follow up with the bojangles guy? I wear my shoes in the house and have yet to pick up a hair from my husband or me in the laces, the only time I have gotten a hair in my lace is when I was bending down to tie my shoe and and my hair got in the way. Now unless Terry was tying whomevers shoes and his hair got caught, fine and well, but he had to have been tying the laces that bound whichever child. I feel that Terry and JMB did it, I am sorry but just how I feel and have always felt even before I started researching the crime, I had only heard about it on the news at the point I got this feeling.

See the links above where they found the ice hammer.

Out of the 3 I believe the most it is Jason Baldwin and he said something on the Opie and Anthony interview that he did, he said that if he did it there would have been way more evidence of him at the scene since he had long hair and had a problem with shedding.

Exactly, TheDude.

Lorenathered Guest
    It has been quite awhile since I have thought of this case but recently started debating it again on another board and it led me back to this one that is full of such facts. I had been a long time fence sitter but after rereading all 65 pages of this thread I am now on the guilty side. You know what convinced me? The supporters on this thread. I have seen 65 pages of "nons" rebutting every accusation with a fact and a link. I have seen supporters repeat the same lines that have been shot down and flat out avoid the ones they don't like. I also have to say, I really wish I had a dollar for every time someone on here said they were done with this thread and then posted 20 minutes later. I chuckled every time I saw it. It really goes to show how much emotion runs through this case. The other big red flag for me? Here we are in 2016 and they have not done one thing to prove their innocence, show all this supposed evidence they had, and find the real killers that they swore they would do once they could work from outside the bars!

I haven't heard anything on them lately. Does anyone have an update on what they are doing? I am hoping with no news that it means that Damien has finally been dropped from the spotlight he never deserved.

I think Jason Baldwin is guilty by association only. Damien and Jessie on the other hand I'm not so sure about. I think if the case was handled by someone other than Judge Burnett and didn't turn the whole trial into a witchhunt by bringing in an Occult Expert the case would have ran a lot smoother. There would have been more factual evidence and a hell of a lot less hearsay.

I'm just now watching Paradise Lost (on Amazon Prime). I can understand the hate those parents have for the three teenagers, but not the depth of that hate. I have never run across such venom spewed toward another human being and I hope never to again.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am at the part of Paradise Lost 1 where Echols is on trial. What do I think so far? (Given I've not kept up with case through the years), I think it's possible Misskelly was pressured into confessing. Neither of those three teenagers strike me as killers, plus the defense had some pretty good points about their innocence. I don't know who the killer is, but right now I've got a hunch that John Mark Byers killed his son and those other two babies. He lied about the knife and, the look on his face while they ware discussing the knife during the Baldwin/Echols trial, his quoting the 23 Palm then spouting venom at the crime scene, then getting up in church to sing a hymn, and his playact of shooting the teenagers gave me the creeps. However, some of the comments on reddit say after watching the other two sequels they believe the evidence against Terry Hobbs is damning. Guess I'll find out. I'm hooked now.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-12-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have always suspected JMB and Terry Hobbs from the get go., yeah Cindy very creepy.

John Mark Byers died on June 18 2020 due to a car accident.
    https://www.kait8.com/2020/06/20/joh...officials-say/