Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow

malaki Guest

Gwyneth Paltrow

Is this a weird pic or what??? check out her "other" set legs...

Smackman Guest
    I always thought there was something wrong with that girl.

Noelle Page Guest
    Ah Gwynnie.....love/hate her. Talented and beautiful but thinks she's smarter than she is.

I actually like that pic, and LOVE the dress.

I like her Mom better.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I like her Mom better.
    i love her mother!!!~

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    Is this a weird pic or what??? check out her "other" set legs...

LMAO I saw this pic this morning in my People.com e-mail. I thought the same thing!! It must be another person walking behind her, huh? Or mayve she DOES have four legs! Hmm.......

Highly overrated...I get the "I'm better than everyone else" vibe from her.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Was someone standing behind her? What a funny pictures

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Gwyneth Paltrow aka Little Miss Prissy.
    Give me Cate Blanchett any day of the week.

Bleh!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

She has six legs. She is a anthromorphic praying mantis.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 09-25-2008 at 08:05 AM.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Didn't she make some kind of snarky comment right after 9/11 about patriotism in this country? I can't remember exactly, but she couldn't stand it, if I recall correctly and that's why she moved to England.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

malaki Guest
    I'm assuming someones somewhere behind her but no evidence of arms, shoulders or the top of a head....Unless the persons head is up her arse..

Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    I'm assuming someones somewhere behind her but no evidence of arms, shoulders or the top of a head....Unless the persons head is up her arse..
    Ha ha exactly what i was gonna write lol

I want that dress, even if it comes with extra legs.

bunny Guest
    oh ya her mom was WAY better...

Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredMirror View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow aka Little Miss Prissy.
    Give me Cate Blanchett any day of the week.
    You said it! I LOVED her in Notes On a Scandal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    She thinks Americans are too unsophisticated or some such shit. She sure doesn't mind taking American money for the movies she makes, though.

Great actress, stuck up idiot(seriously, who looks at a baby and says, "I think she looks like an Apple!") personally.

bunny Guest
    I bet she is a snob...she looks it!

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I like her Mom better.
    Me too.

Gwyneth is a little too big for her britches. Reminds me of a Sex and the City quote:

STANFORD: Oooo, Dr. G! That's who Gwyneth Paltrow goes to.
    CARRIE: Gwyneth Paltrow needs a psychiatrist?
    STANFORD: She suffers from high self-esteem.

Indeed. (She and Madonna.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mrs. Watson Guest
    The dress is beautiful and she is very very pretty. I'll give her that.

The microbiotic or whatever diet she follows kind of skeeves me out. I remember reading an article about it. Kind of made it sound like she ate grass or pebbles or something.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle8461 View Post
    Didn't she make some kind of snarky comment right after 9/11 about patriotism in this country? I can't remember exactly, but she couldn't stand it, if I recall correctly and that's why she moved to England.

I can't anything about that.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Ah Gwynnie.....love/hate her. Talented and beautiful but thinks she's smarter than she is.

I actually like that pic, and LOVE the dress.
    She's one of the few people who actually CAN pull off bright orange (unlike Hillary at the DNC, who looked like a walking pumpkin). That dress is hot, and she actually looks healthy for a change.

Gwyneth Paltrow's website to announce how spoiled and fantastic she is

This is GOOP.

New York Times article completely dissing it. Woohoo!

Martha, Oprah ... Gwyneth?

Discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meli Guest
    I cant stand Gweneth, and actually cheered when she had her head cut off in the movie Seven.....

hoxharding Guest
    I don't see what the big deal is about Gwen's site- it suggests things to buy,places to go and so on.
    Fashion Magazine and even other sites do the same thing. There is a woman I used to live next door to. She has her own website and it is so much worse! Much,much,much worse.
    Back to topic-it is just a overhyped website that is what it is. Yes, Gwennie
    seems to be much in love with herself.
    But this is the same woman who supposedly tries to look and act like Madonna since she was a teenager.
    If she has fun doing it-she can have at it.

Screwtape Guest
    On the one hand, I really hate people who think they have it so together they can offer unsolicited advice to everyone else.

On the other, she's doing a lot better than I am so maybe there's some stuff in there I can use.

I'm not giving up eating actual food though, fuck a soybean.

Meli Guest
    [quote=Screwtape;689140]On the one hand, I really hate people who think they have it so together they can offer unsolicited advice to everyone else.

On the other, she's doing a lot better than I am so maybe there's some stuff in there I can use.

I'm not giving up eating actual food though, fuck a soybean.[/quote]

WORD!!!

I personally think that the reason why people come down so hard on Gwyneth is that she takes herself too seriously. And she comes across as someone with a air of entitlement. She's an OK actress...I like Sliding Doors, but she does need to come down a few noches.

Her husband too!!! He's too full of himself.
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

NOVSTORM Guest
    Those two deserve one another. I have always called her Milk Gravy, because everytime I see her pic I think of a bowl of the icky white milk gravy..she really thinks she is all that lol and the reason people dont like her site is that she really thinks she is hot shit..I think she is just milk gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Those two deserve one another. I have always called her Milk Gravy, because everytime I see her pic I think of a bowl of the icky white milk gravy..she really thinks she is all that lol and the reason people dont like her site is that she really thinks she is hot shit..I think she is just milk gravy.
    HAHA!!! So true!!!
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    On the one hand, I really hate people who think they have it so together they can offer unsolicited advice to everyone else.

I'm not giving up eating actual food though, fuck a soybean.
    Soy can be molded into anything, so that might be possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by girl incognito View Post
    I personally think that the reason why people come down so hard on Gwyneth is that she takes herself too seriously. And she comes across as someone with a air of entitlement. She's an OK actress...I like Sliding Doors, but she does need to come down a few noches.

Her husband too!!! He's too full of himself.

Yes, I totally agree with you!
    Her Mother has always been much more talented than Gwyneth.
    Thing is, I don't think any bad words about her or her site will make a dent in her brain. I suspect Camp Gwyneth will just fawn over her
    and make any 'negative energy' seem silly to her.
    I never thought about her being Kabbalah-it totally makes sense though.

halogirl5 Guest
    Oh I just want to slap her. She looks like she has never let go one day in her entire life and her waspish face drives me up the wall (bearing in mind I love Carolyn Bessette Kennedy so got nothing against famous blonde WASPS in general). I might give her the time of day if she ever did anything vaguely human. Ever get drunk Gwyneth? Or have a bad boyfriend? Or...laugh and mean it?
    However, I do like sliding doors but John Hannah acts her off the screen. I just wish her fucking face would fucking crack and show some real feeling. AAAARGHHH! she is the fucking female Keanu Reeves, (as in the Talented Mr Ripley, she is the perfect sappy trustafarian 'wife' character).

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    Oh I just want to slap her. She looks like she has never let go one day in her entire life and her waspish face drives me up the wall (bearing in mind I love Carolyn Bessette Kennedy so got nothing against famous blonde WASPS in general). I might give her the time of day if she ever did anything vaguely human. Ever get drunk Gwyneth? Or have a bad boyfriend? Or...laugh and mean it?
    However, I do like sliding doors but John Hannah acts her off the screen. I just wish her fucking face would fucking crack and show some real feeling. AAAARGHHH! she is the fucking female Keanu Reeves, (as in the Talented Mr Ripley, she is the perfect sappy trustafarian 'wife' character).

That just totally made me LMAO

She looks constipated all the time....

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post

She did get drunk once and make out with Madonna or some sort of thing.

lisalouver Guest
    I did not look at the site but Gwenyth has to be one of the most overrated "Celebs" of all time.

The site is incredibly pretentious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    *snort*

NewYorkDoll Guest
    i lol'd at her site. she thinks she's awfully clever doesn't she?

No wonder Brad Pitt ran the other way while he still had a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Anyone read the book list?
    I think Madonna is all into War and Peace.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    i lol'd at her site. she thinks she's awfully clever doesn't she?
    oh yes, I saw her in an interview about a year or so ago and she really does think she is genius. People like that make my skin crawl

Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    I cant stand Gweneth, and actually cheered when she had her head cut off in the movie Seven.....
    I knew that there was something that I liked about you.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

gleemonex Guest
    She just seems like a very boring person.

Snoopy Guest
    I can't stand Gwynneth..she just seems like a snot plain and simple! she walks around with this God Awful I'm better than you all look..and I agree it doesn't surprise me that Brad got out when the getting was good..but then again he ended up with Santa Angelina..soo....

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Santa Angelina
    And so a new city in California was born.

Can't say I'm a fan of hers. Or better yet, I really don't give a shit.

GrinReaper Guest
    GOOP!? Really?
    I know it's her initials, but she could have come up with something better.

And I don't see what's so great about her website. It's just another "If your rich then you can do these things too." celeb. blog.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    GOOP!? Really?
    I know it's her initials, but she could have come up with something better.

And I don't see what's so great about her website. It's just another "If your rich then you can do these things too." celeb. blog.

Exactly what it is-I think she just publicized it more than the others.
    Goop isn't a great name is it? Also, if anyone wants to create a site about actual goop-they can't. See what you have done Gwennie the Pooh?
    Now a site about slime-gel(aka goop) can't be celebrated and it is your fault!