Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3145

Thread: Whitney Houston

CalicoWhispers Guest
    Howdy all, was just over on TMZ posting and decided to see if FAD had anything more going on.. Figured I would drop off my two-cents worth..
    So she was taken off of her meds apparently they are keeping her on the vent, it was reported through Yahoo that the reason for this was because her internal organs are shutting down..
    However, when leolah (not sure of her spelling) went on the attack of Pat a week ago it was because of what had happened.. Come to find out they had a Dr. come in from Chicago and the Dr. gave them the ultimate bad news there was no reversing the damage and told them about the state in which BK could live in.. Pat at this point like the Houstons have wanted- came to the table with the fact that they wanted life support removed, but than we come to the new snippet that BKs internal organs are shutting down..
    As far as WH's will reads, BB wasn't to get anything, that if any of the people she named in the will passed before the money was to be released to them, it would revert back to the trust.. She did add a provision in their that if she had a child the child would inherit a certain percentage at three different ages, 21/25/30.. That if the child became incapacitated that it would be left up to the trust to pay for the child's care, and how it's worded is really foretelling, that the trust didn't have to pay basically in this situation but if it's another medical situation like a hospital bill the trust could agree to pay it.. I was kinda spooked when I read that part of her will.. If the child didn't live to collect all the money that the money then goes to her mother and siblings.. You know pat is getting paid by the estate to be an executor, anything the executor needs she can request it from the estate..

Back to what I have learned in a few days about the abuse allegations..
    So in the months leading up to BK's "drowning" Gordon had knocked a tooth out while beating her up, before she was found in the tub she had her other front tooth knocked out, and it wasn't found.. Not in the tub, not by medical personal and not by the police search from what's being reported (subject to change).. The police had been called out to the house for the physical altercations in the past..
    From what I understand when the paramedics removed her, the police didn't secure the scene once they left and nick came back in to the house and removed items from it (i could be wrong) but the police then had to get a warrant to search the place because Nick refused them access, once they did they were able to secure the scene.. So who knows what that idiot did in the mean time.. Come to find out there was missing security footage from right before she was found..
    Nick did in fact lawyer up when he was interviewed.. So cops can't get to him without his lawyer being present and we all know that means they wont get to ask any pertinent questions..
    So here comes the civil suit- it gives the undercurrent of the domestic abuse without directly accusing Nick of it, and also shows that he removed funds from BK's bank account after she was in the hospital on life support..
    The suit asks for 10 Mil, but I do believe once BK passes the amount will be changed and the suit will be amended to reflect wrongful death.. It's one of a couple things, the fact Nick is trying to write a tell-all book or it's to be able to get at Nick to dispose him about what led up to BK's injuries, remember cops can't touch him because of Miranda rights, but in a civil that does not apply unless he pleads the 5th (than he becomes a hostile witness and can be ordered to talk) the whole time which wont look good in a juries eyes.. However, in a civil if he does talk that will leave him open to lawyers/judge/jury questions about the whole incident.. In some cases civil suits can expedite criminal cases and help bring charges..
    Something else that may not be pertinent to the facts- in Georgia (if I was told correctly) when a Civil case has been filed and then a criminal case, the civil has to be cleared up before the criminal case can continue- it gives the criminal case a stay and vice verse if they are filed in the opposite fashion..
    Also at the time BK was found in the tub there were three others in the house; Nick, cable guy, Max and Max's gf.. Some of our bets from TMZ is someone heard and seen what happened and could have gave up the information to the police about what exactly had happened..
    Some other speculation from another gossip rag site was that BK was having an affair with Max, Nick got jealous and beat her and placed her in the bathtub..
    The water was cold to the touch when the medics were on scene if that means much to anyone, seeing as how she wasn't in the bath for very long supposedly..
    Coincidence to some a pattern to me, BK and WH were both found in the same way, bathtub essentially dead, and Nick was there both times, and in his interview with Phil he stated he performed CPR on WH (false) and he said he performed CPR on BK (not sure).. In psychology and CJ they taught us situation such as these are coincidence but a pattern emerging..

Humerous side note, a few of us were stalking Nick's Twitter account, we made a couple posts on TMZ about making fake names to hassle him and when we went back to check his feed- just as fast as a refresh of the browser he had turned his stuff to private.. One of the posters made it through and friended him and sent him a very unflattering tweet and Nick shut his tweeter down, and then Nick played peekaboo once we started to post about other things, he reopened his tweeter up again and we started to post things about going after him again and no sooner than we could refresh it was private again, we did it for hours because we have no life.. This was two nights ago, and it's been down since..
    Come to find out from another rag gossip site- he is watching the gossip sites particularly TMZ for articles about himself and about BKs prognosis because no one in the Brown/Houston families will tell him a thing because they think he is the reason for her condition..

Tntina Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoWhispers View Post
    Howdy all, was just over on TMZ posting and decided to see if FAD had anything more going on.. Figured I would drop off my two-cents worth..
    So she was taken off of her meds apparently they are keeping her on the vent, it was reported through Yahoo that the reason for this was because her internal organs are shutting down..
    However, when leolah (not sure of her spelling) went on the attack of Pat a week ago it was because of what had happened.. Come to find out they had a Dr. come in from Chicago and the Dr. gave them the ultimate bad news there was no reversing the damage and told them about the state in which BK could live in.. Pat at this point like the Houstons have wanted- came to the table with the fact that they wanted life support removed, but than we come to the new snippet that BKs internal organs are shutting down..
    As far as WH's will reads, BB wasn't to get anything, that if any of the people she named in the will passed before the money was to be released to them, it would revert back to the trust.. *snipped*
    BB is specifically named in the will - see the link I posted above. As was her mother, dad, brothers. No codicil specifically removing BB. I think he will get all of the remaining 10% their daughter initially received as well as a portion of the estate of WH.

There's a temporary detente between the families. I say it lasts until she's in the ground, then the gloves come off.

Wouldn't stalking someone's account and threatening to go after them be considered illegal, not only that but also be considered harassment as well as be called bullying?

she already passed-I read on FB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As of this moment, this is not confirmed. I've yet to read anything that she is conclusively dead, and Wiki hasn't updated her entry regarding death.

This may change in the next few minutes though.

I haven't seen it confirmed, either. Unless it's from CNN or TMZ, I wouldn't trust it.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Dcoy Guest
    Just read on TMZ that someone's shopping a death bed pic. TMZ states they passed. Waiting...
    TMZ has gone rather quiet on this since the tent info. People that keep bashing TMZ need to get over it. If they didn't want to know they shouldn't go there to read about it. I hate when people get all "how could they?" We all want to see and know what's going down. In my opinion, anyway. Bring it on!
    Last edited by Dcoy; 07-29-2015 at 06:12 PM.

She's lingering near death, according to what I have read just now. A family member allegedly is shopping a pic of her in hospice and the Houstons and Browns are reunited to wait her death--all this, if it's true. She might be dead and they haven't announced it yet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

different kind of girl Guest
    Just read about the death bed pic being shopped. Won't be long until it surfaces.

Bobby forgot lyrics while performing this past weekend. Dude, your daughter's thisclose to hanging out with her mom PERMANENTLY. Go be with her!!

Quote Originally Posted by different kind of girl View Post
    Just read about the death bed pic being shopped. Won't be long until it surfaces.
    Someone on FB said it was on the front cover of the National Enquirer.

And Bobby is under contract to do those shows. He can't skip any of them or he'll be held liable.

The Enquirer photo is a "re creation". I know this 'cause I have it in my hot little hands.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Okay - so I want to see the real deal - STAT...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Okay - so I want to see the real deal - STAT...
    You & me both.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    You & me both.
    Me too!!! I think everyone here is waiting . . .
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

qulevergrrl Guest
    Since this is still the Whitney thread, and not the BK thread, I thought I'd speak out about something else. I used to make frequent trips and stay with friends in San Francisco. They were a lovely couple with a considerably comfortable income, so they were invited to the nicer clubs where ladies would meet. Whitney was definitely there. My friends were a little older than I was, and they thought it was cute that I got so jacked about this. I always wanted to know when she'd gone and who she was with, how many people were with her, what she drank, did she dance. Well, they couldn't answer any of these questions, because she was in the VIP section, but they always said she was not just with ONE person. In other words, it couldn't have just been Robyn. I'm guessing because if she were ever found out, then she could say, "oh, I have friends, we were out having a drink," whatever. But remember kiddos, not everyone had a rainbow filter over their photos, there wasn't even Internet, and the Tabloids were ON her side. So the bigger news about those establishments was the presence of Jodie Foster WITH Kelly McGillis, who only officially came out in the past five years. Hollywood is sooo hypocritical.

Im not sure if this is THE picture, but I read that the pic was in the National Enquirer.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...ns-hospice-bed

I don't think its even close.
    Minerva

I just got that enquirer, and looking at it, it says the photo is recreated. Sorry guys. I had heard that the enquirer is how is buying the pic.

23. 07-07-2015, 08:27 PM

24. 07-07-2015, 08:30 PM
    Reason
    Dupe

25. 07-07-2015, 08:36 PM

Then you're in the right place Dcoy and welcome to the Death Hags, Wonder how long BK will hang on?

Well The Big E better step up and bring on the "goods" if they wanna keep their "reputation"...
    My Posse's On Broadway

ryanolivia Guest
    No way the picture on the Enquirer came from a hospice. I glanced at it the other day and laughed at their "last photo" headline. A hospice patient is not going to be wearing a C-Collar.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Then you're in the right place Dcoy and welcome to the Death Hags, Wonder how long BK will hang on?
    The fact that she's still lingering speaks to her being young and in the prime of her life. Her body is strong and fighting to live. Such a shame and a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s one-time partner Nick Gordon was formally served with a long-awaited $10 million lawsuit at a Longwood, Fla. Starbucks on Sunday.
    The incident unfolded when a cagey process server placed a manila envelope containing the legal docs into Gordon’s hands, the NY Daily News reported.
    Minerva

qulevergrrl Guest
    Do they think they can collect? I saw this statistic on American Greed not too long ago about large civil claims, hang on I'll check really quick...rats, ok, I couldn't find the actual percentage. I do remember off hand it was lower than 20, and people will go as far as quitting their jobs, filing Chapter 7, moving out of the country, continuing to file non-stop appeals, whatever it takes just to keep from paying.

That poor child.

that photo on cover of the tabloid I dunno. Looks like her hair is washed & done. who washes a coma-person's head? I guess its normal but it looks too done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    Do they think they can collect? I saw this statistic on American Greed not too long ago about large civil claims, hang on I'll check really quick...rats, ok, I couldn't find the actual percentage. I do remember off hand it was lower than 20, and people will go as far as quitting their jobs, filing Chapter 7, moving out of the country, continuing to file non-stop appeals, whatever it takes just to keep from paying.

That poor child.
    Never hurts to have a judgment in place. He may be approached to tell a story.
    Minerva

Tent erected at the back of the hospice. Stay tuned. http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/15/bobbi-...#disqus_thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bobby Brown and his wife are either huge "Point Break" fans, or they're in touch with their inner Buddha -- because they've named their baby girl ... Bodhi.
    TMZ obtained a copy of the birth certificate ... which lists her full name as ... Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown. The little girl was born last Thursday at Cedars-Sinai in Bev Hills.
    We don't know for sure why Bobby and Alicia Etheredge picked the name Bodhi -- but in Buddhism the word refers to Buddha's enlightenment. More recently ... it was the name of Patrick Swayze's badass character.
    Last year, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green also named their son Bodhi.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3g0cmAvLR
    Minerva

Nick was served papers as part of the $10M civil suit as he left a FL Starbucks. Would you like a subpoena with your vente cappuccino?

I saw a video of the tent. Wonder what's up with that?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Business up front, party in the back?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

There was a second hearse spotted. I think other patients must have passed and the families want their privacy for removal with all the newscrews out there doing their death watch for Bobbi.

I could understand that if I had a relative, especially a young child in there.

Or...

Maybe they could be sending out disguised hearses. Maybe even up to two, three, or four. Then all the journalists leave, at that point, 24 hours later, they keep her on ice, and they move her 24 hours later to the requested funeral home in the middle of the night.

I've spent a lot of time in nursing homes caring for people. Not sure what the big whoop is here. When they remove a body it's covered or in a body bag. No one's gonna see her or any other deceased patient anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

42. 07-18-2015, 12:45 PM

43. 07-18-2015, 12:52 PM

Isn't Bohdi Jenna Elfman's husband's name? He's Danny Elfman's nephew, I believe.

Anyway, is BK still alive? I haven't been following this at all.

Please combine these two posts together to make one comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcoy View Post
    Terrible
    of me to say this but I want to see it! Please don't judge me. I know that I'm new here but I honestly do want to see it.
    My thoughts exactly.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Thank you! I also want to know the REAL story about what happened. But right now, I want to see the pics!
    TMZ has gone rather quiet on this since the tent info. People that keep bashing TMZ need to get over it. If they didn't want to know they shouldn't go there to read about it. I hate when people get all "how could they?" We all want to see and know what's going down. In my opinion, anyway. Bring it on!
    It's against the rules to post consecutive posts, unless they are hours apart. Matter of keeping the threads tidy per Rule 6
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dcoy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    My apologies, they have been deleted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

It's against the rules to post consecutive posts, unless they are hours apart. Matter of keeping the threads tidy per Rule 6

You didn't have to delete them, just combine them and ask for help if you need it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He is Jenna's husband, and Danny's nephew. They are die hard Scientologists, but Danny and wife Bridget Fonda are not. Which means they are sane ! LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Pat Houston has been clearing out BK's townhouse. Harbinger of the end or the family showing some sense and avoiding post-funeral mishegas?

qulevergrrl Guest
    She's still alive? Yes, people wash the hair of those in comas. If you are lucky enough to get a caretaker who truly cares for you, you wouldn't believe the things they do. It's called IHSS in California. There have to be IHSS workers on here. I'm certain that there have been workers pass through here at some point. Firstly, a lot of members used to be from Cali, Secondly, a lot of members are in the healthcare and, well, death fields. Yikes, I'm finally getting tired. Someone correct me, "death field"? Blech.

Benion Guest
    She is dead. BBC reporting it here in UK.

Norwegian news says that she is dead now

R.I.P BK :-(

What a long, slow and agonizing death for that poor girl. She had never had a good chance at life with how she was raised. RIP - go be with your mama. Pretty soon you'll be sharing cemetery space...

qulevergrrl Guest
    I almost felt as though it was for publicity. She is in a better place. Sorry, that is my belief system. RIP Ms. Kristina. This has got to be one of the saddest tragedies in entertainment history. I think in the big picture, this will go on to be one of the greatest heartbreaks in pop culture. IMHO.

I don't see it going on to be one of the biggest heartbreaks, sad to say it's about time she passed, she wasn't there anyway. Yes it was heartbreaking the life she was born and raised into parents always fighting, the drugs etc. I guess next we'll be hearing about Nick having a major breakdown or oding.