Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Brewing coffee, fixing to cook, celebrating--but not with food--a ten pound weight loss! Way to go me! But. They have lowered my points from 30 to 29 daily and from 49 to 41 plus points weekly. Fuck. Lol. I am really gonna have to work it, especially when I lose more and they lower it more. Geez.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

intothelight Guest
    dyed my hair purple last night.. My friend suggested I do a blog on hair dying since I do it so often...

Right now I'm putting off homework and writing the Hallmark Award for Member of the Year.

Sipping Diet Coke and eating a way late lunch. I'm trying to save my daily and weekly points for supper tonight, if I get to eat out and buy groceries. And that depends on my Sweet Pea and her lil bean.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Town Without Pity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    That is craziness! I thought once they turned 18 they were legal adults and no longer under DFS care.
    I thought that also....now we know why the states run out of money. After he's 18 and graduates he can live here and they will pay for 3 years of college...or they will help him find a apartment or dorm and they pay for 3/4 of it. Nice since he'd have no way to pay for college, but that is nuts I think. I guess every state and county are different....It drives me crazy and I think it's sad because alot of families could work it out if they followed their own rules.....Blah blah, I can go on forever. ..lol.

Town Without Pity Guest
    After 3 pm, haven't done much of anything, the boys Mom came and took them to the movies so a little quiet time. Have so muh I could do, just don't know where to start.....maybe another cup of coffee is in order.

rucyco2 Guest
    Watching SVU

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    I am super excited, one of my very best friends found out she was preggers! We are txtng back n forth about how excited she is. So am I, who am I kidding!

Resting, making hubs put up the groceries. Haha
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

DonnaMc Guest
    settling in and crusing the forum.

Just finished patching some cement out front and now I'm touching up my nails.

I need to stop telling myself that things can't get worse. Just found out today that someone has been using my JC Penney card and I have a balance of $200+ that's been overdue for at least three months. I haven't used the card in a year and it was paid in full as of last January, but I can't find out when this amount was charged. Identity theft is the last thing I need to deal with right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lemmy17 View Post
    I need to stop telling myself that things can't get worse. Just found out today that someone has been using my JC Penney card and I have a balance of $200+ that's been overdue for at least three months. I haven't used the card in a year and it was paid in full as of last January, but I can't find out when this amount was charged. Identity theft is the last thing I need to deal with right now.
    lemmy,

Go to creditkarma.com and sign up right away. It's free. You can see all three of your credit reports, including account balances and their histories - stuff like monthly balances and such. It's an easy and free way to keep an eye on all of your credit accounts in one place.

And if you haven't cancelled your Penneys card yet, try to sign up to view your account online. Your account history, including purchases and locations of those purchases should be available under an account activity or account statement link on their site. All you should need to set up your online account with them is your card number and some basic personal information.

I'm watching Everybody Hates Chris while my tomato sauce gets thick and deicious in the crock pot. I've never used one of those to make my sauce before but it's turning out good. . Although it's minus the usual red wine. I opened an ancient bottle I had in a cabinet up here and it smelled like vinegar. *Toss.

Forever-27 Guest
    Burning records to cd's

I have sum 15 crates of vinyl albums and im slowly transfering them to cds. Im on letter B now. Im burning/ playing Blondie's Eat to the Beat album now

Town Without Pity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Burning records to cd's

I have sum 15 crates of vinyl albums and im slowly transfering them to cds. Im on letter B now. Im burning/ playing Blondie's Eat to the Beat album now
    I started to do that last year....with over a couple hundred vinyls I stopped after about 50....I really should get back on that one of these days...lol

Getting ready to go make BLTs for dinner.

Watching Full Metal Jacket on Encore

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    I was sitting here feeling lonely, pathetic and pdepressed when I saw flashing red lights from outside my living room window. I got up to look and discovered that not only has it been snowing and we have a fresh blanket of snow on the ground (one way to cheer up a sad Cheesehead), but that there was a fire truck and ambulance parked outside my apartment building. Just then a group of young healthy looking fire fighters exited said firetruck/ambulance (good way to cheer up a lonely boy crazy, young girl!) and entered my building. I went to my door and peeked out the peep hole (which is kind of awkward because they definitely don't think us us petite ladies when installing those things), and saw those healthy young firemen go into the apartment across the hall from me. They didn't pull up with any sirens on. The didn't seem to be in any huge hurry while they were here. When they brought the stretcher to the ambulance they had the (non-moving) person on it completely covered up in the white sheet, and after they closed the doors they just sat there with the lights flashing for several long minutes before they casually left.

I am now sitting here wondering if I just watched them take a body out of the oapartment across the hall from me, or if they would cover the face of a live patient cause it was snowing. The people in that apartment are Spanish speakers so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I thought I heard one of the firemen say something about seizures.....
    Stimulating string of events to satisfy the curiosity of a good little DeathHag...... Perhaps I shall go to bed now
    Ever find out what happened?? That's a crazy story!!

Watching my kids try to Dougie. LOL Never heard of it, never seen it, have no idea if they're even doing it right...
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

mandee1005 Guest
    Waiting on my 12 hours to go by and once again, looking for RaRa's song.

mandee1005 Guest
    ^^^^^^ This lil guy will be 2 in a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    Ever find out what happened?? That's a crazy story!!
    No, I wasn't home all day..... but when I came home there was some commotion in the apartment across the hall. I, again, don't know what they were saying because they are Spanish speakers, but the definitely didn't sound sad or upset. I don't know what to think.............

But it is comforting to think that if for some reason I have an emergency I will be rescued by a bunch of good looking young fire man Its like fantasy land!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

radiojane Guest
    Just got home from robbie burns night and then some drunken girl talk at my best friend's. Trying to get the smell of haggis off me and not text roommate to find out where he is, because chances are I won't like the answer

Town Without Pity Guest
    2:30 am....damn insomnia again. Just finished with one of my scan jobs, 972 photos...cough..."I swear it's only about 300 photos"......uh huh....picking out a CD to listen to and I think I'm gonna try to go to bed. Night Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Just got home from robbie burns night and then some drunken girl talk at my best friend's. Trying to get the smell of haggis off me and not text roommate to find out where he is, because chances are I won't like the answer
    I know how that goes.

Can't sleep. It's 6 in the morning. Stressing out hardcore right now and sort of watching Skins (UK, not US).

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    listening to Mr. Toddler play with his Daddy.

Sipping coffee and waiting for my brand new great nephew to be born.

Attachment 41212
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Watching "Snapped" and listening to what sounds like Tiger digging his way to China in the litterbox.

Celebrating! And here is my Sweet Pea's Lil Bean, Gabriel, born at 3:59pm, 7 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches long, his daddy made over.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

jeca Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Celebrating! And here is my Sweet Pea's Lil Bean, Gabriel, born at 3:59pm, 7 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches long, his daddy made over.

Congrats!! What a beautiful boy!

I'm sitting here, trying to pull myself together, and get on with my life. And watching Diners, Drive ins, and Dives.

Congratulations to your family Cindy. Love his name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

PurrPurr Guest

What a handsome little man! Congrats!

Mammy Guest
    Very cute and a really good size, too. I also really like his name. Congrats to all of the family! He will be so much fun!

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    Cindy, he is beautiful (but you didn't need me to tell you that!)

I am currently starving, waiting on supper to finish in the oven and stressing because even though we lowered his bed, Mr. Toddler continues to manuever out of it.

Thanks, yall! I just ate dinner and am eating desert--three small tangerines, an anytime food, thank God. I'm hoping something good will come on tv tonight, like reruns of the walking dead, since the new epi premiers in two weeks..
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tyrying to adjust to a new med combo of Topomax and Celexa .. not really enjoying the the side effect roller coster.

Town Without Pity Guest

Congrats, what a cute little angel.

About to watch a few episodes of Top Gear, then head to bed so I can get to the junkyard bright and early tomorrow to find my friend some parts.

RaRaRamona Guest
    yay! Congrats Cindy on the weight loss & new babykins!

I am about to paint my nails. I haven't decided what color yet.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Waiting for my husband to holler from down stairs that "the cookies are done!!!" My last night of eatting junk.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    yay! Congrats Cindy on the weight loss & new babykins!

I am about to paint my nails. I haven't decided what color yet.
    Thanks, RaRa! It's been an incredible weekend. I'm fixing to turn in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

CORONERGAL Guest
    Am watching Bait Car. Gotta love the excuses these douchebags come up with as to why they were behind the wheel of a bait car!! Am also fighting to keep eyes open. Had a great night out with friends from back "home" (read:HELL!!!) last night. Didn't get to sleep till 4 so am fixing to head to bed.

I have a cold so I'm sitting here miserable. Don't want to keep my husband up.

Town Without Pity Guest
    2:47 am I think I'm going to bed...I scanned 96 more photos and have 26 more to go, I'll so them in the morning, I'm acutually tied. I think I could actually sleep....Cool Beans Night Everyone.

Pryncis Guest
    Putting off going to bed for some strange reason... finished one class' homework for the next two weeks... got a ton of papers to write and not looking forward to it... so right now i'm watching Life After People on netflix and watching my kitten play with her new toys given to her by my co-worker... life is good.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I'm wondering why oranges make me nauseous

radiojane Guest
    eating breakfast and wiping the orange stains off my iphone case. Why are there orange stains on my iphone case? This is why.

Attachment 41221Attachment 41222

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    looking at cool stuff for Purple Day. It is still a few months off yet.

DonnaMc Guest
    Watching the Young and the Restless. I know, I know.....

Mammy Guest
    Radiojane, your little reasons for an orange phone case are super cute!

Okidoll, I'm sorry you are feeling bad and I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have felt like crap for two weeks and even after a doctor's visit and round of antibiotics, I still feel like crap. It sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    I thought that also....now we know why the states run out of money. After he's 18 and graduates he can live here and they will pay for 3 years of college...or they will help him find a apartment or dorm and they pay for 3/4 of it. Nice since he'd have no way to pay for college, but that is nuts I think. I guess every state and county are different....It drives me crazy and I think it's sad because alot of families could work it out if they followed their own rules.....Blah blah, I can go on forever. ..lol.
    No kidding!!! Boy, in Missouri things are different.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Town Without Pity Guest
    Just finished adding 43 new photos to our Family Tree site. Whoo Hoo. Now to go name them all, then I'm thinking about a nap..lol...maybe this early I could go to bed at an earlier hour. Have a good afternoon Everyone