Thread: Former GM Chief Roger Smith, Michael Moore Subject

Mrs. Watson Guest

Former GM Chief Roger Smith, Michael Moore Subject

Last edited by Mrs. Watson; 11-30-2007 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spelling

KristinEileen Guest
    I don't get it...I guess Michael Moore has nothing better to do than examine why his life sucks because of where he grew up in Michigan...I guess he wanted to blame it on this guy and by trying to inteview him he would have gained some satisfaction...

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Roger And Me, about Mr. Smith, is probably the most accurate and balanced of Moore's movies, I think. It's actually very funny, if you watch it with a grain of salt or a salt block. But yeah, Mike whines all the way through it. That pretty much discounts all the points he's trying to make.

The crazy rabbit lady makes watching Roger And Me worthwhile.

Moore was ok at the start, he had some good points. However to be honest he became a bore as he obviously has an agenda.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

KristinEileen Guest
    I agree, that Rabbit Lady was hysterical. My Econ teacher in High School had us watch that and he rewound the part with her in it. He definitely is a whiner. I like Bowling for Columbine though. It was a pretty interesting movie even though he complains through half of it.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Rabbit: Dinner or Clothing?

Blood Plasma Dude was pretty good too.

Note: I think I need to go to the library and check out the tape so I can watch it again tonight.

Regardless of Moore's opinion of him, what Mr. Smith did to advance GM far outweighed the plant closings and such.

Noelle Page Guest
    I read MM has posted a pic of Roger on his website along with places you can make memorial donations. Nice gesture, I guess, but ironic....to honor a life he basically ruined.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    I agree, that Rabbit Lady was hysterical. My Econ teacher in High School had us watch that and he rewound the part with her in it. He definitely is a whiner. I like Bowling for Columbine though. It was a pretty interesting movie even though he complains through half of it.
    omg, i was just gonna post about the rabbit lady~ that part freaked me out~ she is just talking away & then whack~ this poor bunny that she had been holding a petting~ wowzer~

i have to say other than that, i enjoyed this docu, very informative~