Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Amy's flat. Her's is the one one the right. Zoom in on the lowest window on the left. Left Payne 2nd row. What do you see? Am I just seeing things?

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=0
    It looks like Amy.

Not Fade Away Guest
    Can someone screencap this because I feel like a complete idiot and don't see anything.

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wino.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	31243  

4. 07-25-2011, 10:55 PM

GOD IS NOT DEAD

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wino2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	31245  

Not Fade Away Guest
    Thanks! I thought that was what I was looking for but I was having trouble making it out. The outlining helped. Definitely creepy.

That makes things easier to figure out! you should send it to scott!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corner Sharon Duff ordered a Section 20 postmortem on Amy, which means that she feels that "there is reasonable cause to suspect that a person has died a violent or unnatural death or in any other way which would require an inquest."
    We're not 100% sure what to make of this, given the fact that her death was deemed "non-suspicious" at the scene of the crime.
    Here's what Duff said to the St Pancras Coroner's Court:
    "I bring before you the death of Amy Jade Winehouse aged 27, born on the 14th September 1983 in London. She was a divorced woman living in Camden Square NW1. She was certified dead at her home by a paramedic and a doctor on July 23. She was a singer songwriter at the time of her death and was identified by her family here at St Pancras this morning. A section 20 post mortem has been carried out and histology and toxicology taken to determine the cause of death. The scene was investigated by police and determined non-suspicious."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I shouldnt laugh......but I did. When Amy died, I text my Brother who lives in North London and told him to go to her flat. He got back to me with this text:

It seems to me she lived her life like a candle in a fireworks factory.....

I miss her and feel so sad. Yes she took drugs and drunk alot but she was a good singer and I miss her

CORONERGAL Guest
    Just watched the episode "Biography" did on Amy. Very good, gave good insight into her growing up. From what the show said, her ex hubby got her hooked on the hard stuff. I guess she just didn't have the strength to kick that nasty habit. Loved her voice. RIP Ms. Winehouse. Would have loved to have seen what you could do in your next cd's.

Zorn76 Guest
    As a person in recovery now, this kind of thing hits me harder than it used to, particularly when the deceased is so young. Sobriety is a great thing, if you allow it to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by death_hag_slag View Post
    Cremation isn't Jewish...

I wonder if they will scatter her ashes to prevent a grave marker that will end up like Jim Morrison's?

Bassetlover09 Guest
    here
    that is creepy as hell! I see a face!

Er photoshopped big time amy pic in coffin.
    Actually from her fb page?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...type=1&theater
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. 07-26-2011, 08:24 AM

I wonder if they will scatter her ashes to prevent a grave marker that will end up like Jim Morrison's?
    Yes I thought about that with her being cremated, maybe thats why, like you said so a grave wouldn't get desecrated?

Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    Er photoshopped big time amy pic in coffin.
    Actually from her fb page?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...type=1&theater

yeh cos you'd have pictures of yourself in your coffin as your facebook picture definetly lol

Amy Winehouse Had Removed Ex-Husband From Her Will Before She Passed Away
    Although Amy Winehouse spent a better part of her career married to the equally troubled Blake Fielder-Civil, the late singer reportedly had her ex-husband removed from her will, leaving her £10million+ fortune to be distributed equally among her immediate family, AKA her mother Janis, father Mitch, and brother Alex.
    As we agree it should be.
    We sincerely hope that they, as well as all of her loved ones, can stay strong during this impossibly difficult time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I read cremation is their family tradtion. It's the in the DailyMail link on here. I hope wherever Amy is now that she is happy and at peace. Her death has left a hole of music for me thats for sure

sara Guest
    RIP Amy!!!!
    Hi guys........kind of new in posting here but I read you all the time.
    Have you seen this video yet?
    She is so sweet and youg and carefree........this is how we should remember her.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...years-old.html

LoriLynn Guest

I feel sorry for her parents. It kind of choked me up reading what her dad said at the funeral.

And Kelly Osborne looks like an imbecile.
    God loves Canada - Land of the Sodomites!

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post

And Kelly Osborne looks like an imbecile.
    Nothing new there then

I think her hair looked good actually. I liked the black bow. It was a nice tribute. People grieve in different ways.

sara Guest
    RIP Amy!!

Hi guys!kind of new in posting here, but I read you all the time. I wonder if you've seen this video of Amy.She is so sweet and young and carefree, this is how we all should remember her.

here
    think thats what i saw but at a diff angle

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    I don't think Rehab is her only hit song. Back to Black is a really strong album that won five grammy awards. Personally I find Rehab even one of the weaker songs on that album, but that's a matter of taste of course.
    I'm sure she had other songs that were good, I just don't know of them. I know of that rehab song and I didn't go looking for it, could be I've heard more of her stuff but I just didn't know the song was hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat_AmmaKittehKat View Post
    I can kind of see it from both sides of the argument (not trying to be wishy washy I hate myself for writing that if i'm honest). To me, I will wait maybe 5 or 10 years before I proclaim her a genius. I think the true test of whether she has outstanding talent and relevance or not will be time. I remember when Kurt Cobain died (huge Nirvana fan here) and alot of people said the same thing.
    When Kurt died he was an instant Legend, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was certainly more shocking than Winehouse I think. Kurt had proved to be an amazing songwriter and was capable of banging out consistently good albums (granted, only 3). Then he proved he can actually sing and play during MTV unplugged and then he kicked the bucket. To say his death was more important would be wrong of me, but if I could choose to have one of them back in this world to continue making music... I would take Kurt in a second. I'm also not a huge Joplin fan but I can certainly see why people dig her, she was a tough woman who gave it her all. I guess like her, Winehouse may become this sad tale of what could have been and with time we will see how good she really was.

took me a minute, my first thought was "fuck, Elton whored out this song again!!" good stuff.
    Last edited by Jason; 07-26-2011 at 10:54 AM.

I never understand why people decide to buy someones music after they have died, despite having absolutely no interest in it when they were alive.

That has never made any sense to me whatsoever.

++++RIP++++ May God have mercy on your fucked up soul
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dementedsoul Guest
    One of the articles reported that she was being placed next to her grandmother, who also was a jazz singer.

I hope she has finally found the peace that she could not find here on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm sure she had other songs that were good, I just don't know of them. I know of that rehab song and I didn't go looking for it, could be I've heard more of her stuff but I just didn't know the song was hers.

When Kurt died he was an instant Legend, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was certainly more shocking than Winehouse I think. Kurt had proved to be an amazing songwriter and was capable of banging out consistently good albums (granted, only 3). Then he proved he can actually sing and play during MTV unplugged and then he kicked the bucket. To say his death was more important would be wrong of me, but if I could choose to have one of them back in this world to continue making music... I would take Kurt in a second. I'm also not a huge Joplin fan but I can certainly see why people dig her, she was a tough woman who gave it her all. I guess like her, Winehouse may become this sad tale of what could have been and with time we will see how good she really was.

took me a minute, my first thought was "fuck, Elton whored out this song again!!" good stuff.
    Me too! Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    I thought Kelly Osbournes shoes were soooooooo nice!

Britney spears fan here she was placed under a 5150 hold against her will because she didn't want to return her sons to ex husband kevin at scheduled time and had locked herself and jayden her youngest son in her bathroom and was crying which caused police to be called. This is when she lost rights. This and many other reasons including eye witness accounts of her.being controlled and drugged with multiple drugs by a male associate of hers is why her dad jaime.spears has been not only able to obtain a legal conservatorship over her ( her money britney the person and britney the brand ) but has legally been able to KEEP it.for over three years . He also obtained permanent restraining orders against several ppl. Right or wrong she is alive seeing her boys and functioning and I am greatful. I asked my husband who is from england for years now why amys parents couldn't do the same even though I dont think either woman needs someone controlling them forever I sure wish.they had amy somewhere safe right now instead of where she is I just saw britney june 29 , she looked happy and healthier then in years. hope this helps clear up.the britney questions

BabaBooey Guest

The article states: Her ashes have been placed alongside her grandmother, Cynthia, who was a jazz singer and a great influence on Amy and her music.

Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    RIP Amy!!

Hi guys!kind of new in posting here, but I read you all the time. I wonder if you've seen this video of Amy.She is so sweet and young and carefree, this is how we all should remember her.
    what a difference a decade makes.

Amy's flat. Her's is the one one the right. Zoom in on the lowest window on the left. Left Payne 2nd row. What do you see? Am I just seeing things?

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=0
    I see a reflection of tree's that are making out what could be interpreted as a ghostly face. Much like when you see images in clouds or anywhere with enough patterns to create something familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    It looks like Amy.
    really?
    Last edited by Jason; 07-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.

38. 07-26-2011, 12:40 PM

RIP Amy!!!!
    She is so sweet and youg and carefree........this is how we should remember her.

Wow!
    And Yikes!

Amy's ashes are in the bag. What an ending, still breaks my heart.

I feel so sad for Dionne Bromfield, Amy's GodDaughter, she looks so lost and sad. She's got a good voice on her too

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Me too! Haha.
    me three! lol

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Stone View Post

Amy's ashes are in the bag. What an ending, still breaks my heart.
    My gosh, that certainly puts things in perspective doesn't it? To be reduced to ashes carried around in a green paper bag. Wow! That just stuns me, and I'm pretty cavalier when it comes to celebrity deaths. Such a shame. She was once a happy, laughing lady, with a great voice. But life's circumstances has turned her into ashes in a bag.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    Amy Winehouse Had Removed Ex-Husband From Her Will Before She Passed Away
    Although Amy Winehouse spent a better part of her career married to the equally troubled Blake Fielder-Civil, the late singer reportedly had her ex-husband removed from her will, leaving her £10million+ fortune to be distributed equally among her immediate family, AKA her mother Janis, father Mitch, and brother Alex.
    As we agree it should be.
    We sincerely hope that they, as well as all of her loved ones, can stay strong during this impossibly difficult time.
    BEST news in this whole thread.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Oh wow @ the pic of the ashes in the bag. How sad. When we picked up my mom from the crematorium, her box was still hot. Seriously.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    BEST news in this whole thread.
    I totally agree. He wouldve used it on nose candy whenever he gets outta the slammer.. How long is he in there for? Anyone know?

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    When we picked up my mom from the crematorium, her box was still hot. Seriously.
    Not to offend anybody, but HOLY CRAP! That's why I'll never be cremated. I've always had a fear that I'd die in a fire. I respect the people and family members that choose cremation. My grandmother had my grandfather cremated and each of his 3 children got some of his ashes in a special contaner. I thought that was nice. But, it's not for me. I've made that perfectly clear to all of my loved ones.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

doyleloyal Guest
    I'm not surprised by her passing and my heart goes out to her family....I just wish drugs and alcohol hadn't been a part of her life, even if it's determined that they weren't the cause of her death she was in the midst of a slow suicide regardless. it's a shame and a waste and her death did not have to happen this way. I hope now she's found the peace she was looking for.

Smores Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by milosalem00 View Post
    Britney spears fan here she was placed under a 5150 hold against her will because she didn't want to return her sons to ex husband kevin at scheduled time and had locked herself and jayden her youngest son in her bathroom and was crying which caused police to be called. This is when she lost rights. This and many other reasons including eye witness accounts of her.being controlled and drugged with multiple drugs by a male associate of hers is why her dad jaime.spears has been not only able to obtain a legal conservatorship over her ( her money britney the person and britney the brand ) but has legally been able to KEEP it.for over three years . He also obtained permanent restraining orders against several ppl. Right or wrong she is alive seeing her boys and functioning and I am greatful. I asked my husband who is from england for years now why amys parents couldn't do the same even though I dont think either woman needs someone controlling them forever I sure wish.they had amy somewhere safe right now instead of where she is I just saw britney june 29 , she looked happy and healthier then in years. hope this helps clear up.the britney questions

Hey thanks a lot for this!! It answers many of my questions and I appreciate you taking the time.

NOW I'm trying to figure out where people are reading what Amy's father said at the service and where they're seeing Kelli Osbourne <?> .... Will keep looking.

Smores Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
    Can someone screencap this because I feel like a complete idiot and don't see anything.

All I see are trees reflecting in the glass.

DrDeath Guest
    The Daily Mail links are on the previous two pages. Lots on there

Smores Guest
    RIP Amy!!

OMG!! So healthy and vibrant.... I've never seen video of her like that before, thank you.... What a complete waste of life.
    I heard last night on some HLN late show that her mother was quoted as saying she knew her daughter was going to die in her twenties and contemplated asking Amy where she wanted to be buried.

Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    I totally agree. He wouldve used it on nose candy whenever he gets outta the slammer.. How long is he in there for? Anyone know?
    RIP Amy!!!!

OMG! What a dramatic change she went through. I never listened to her music because I judged her by the way she looked/acted and figured I would not like her music. After she died I watched the Back to Black video and I really liked it, not what I expected at all. Teach me to judge!

Sorry about that extra quote in there.