Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 29363738
Results 1,851 to 1,899 of 1899

Thread: Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    You think she has any idea how much she is hated ??? She seems delusional.

more on her interview

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...view-reaction/

she still thinks she's hot
    Does anyone else notice that the picture of Kaylee isn't even properly in focus. The tripe hound is sat there like she's modelling for Vogue and the photo seems to just be an afterthought.

If you didn't believe she was guilty before, the slapdashness of this and the interview where she seems more bothered about being called a liar than a murderer all but hands it to you on a plate.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    she is looking at Caylee's picture with a smirk as if to say "I fooled them all...Sorry you're dead but I had a party to go to. "
    yep! and like another FAD hag said, when someone loses a child, you don't sleep. fucking whore cunt!

Parents' reaction.

navallint Guest
    I can see a parallel between her and OJ, they are both guilty.
    On TMZ, I read how she would be afraid to bring another child into the world because they would be bullied.

"If I am blessed enough to have another child — if I'd be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there'd be a potential that some jackass, their little snot-nose kid would then say something mean to my kid — I don't think I could live with that." (sure you could live with it, if there were $$$$ in it)
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/09/casey-...ving-new-baby/

I hope to whomever she doesn't have anymore kids.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I hope to whomever she doesn't have anymore kids.
    I know in certain cases, someone can step in and stop it from happening here in the UK. IIRC, there was a huge backlash a few months back because a Scottish Council decided two people classed as disabled would not be able to care for a child and the Council got custody of the child...it's currently on appeal as it's been proved the couple are more than capable of caring and supporting their little one but the Council are fighting back. There was also a severely diasabled woman who was sterilised because it was proven she would be unable to care for a child.

I know it's not the same situations but my point is if they think a child would be at risk then they can either get it passed that the female has to be sterilised or male get a vasectomy. If they do get pregnant, they may have it aborted or when it's born, taking into care and they can't adopt etc. Because it is such a huge decision, obviously, it isn't something that's taken lightly and they have to prove 100% that any child brought into the enviroment would be at risk.

In my opinion, any child she has either naturally or adopted would be high risk but on the other hand, the Not Guilty verdict along with her adamance that she has done nothing wrong would make it hard to prove it regardless of the evidence. I'm not sure how the US works this kind of thing though so I may be wrong.

I still wish that someone would whoop her ass!

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I still wish that someone would whoop her ass!
    And but good! But that old skanky monster would probably like it! Ugh, she's repulsive.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-12-2017 at 09:51 PM.

They need to stop giving her attention, each time she does an interview or a show, she is getting paid for it.

Anyone watching this?
    Last edited by TheDude; 04-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

Anyone watching this?
    I can't see the image or link you posted, but I assume you're talking about the special on ID. I did watch it last night. It seems to be alright so far.
    Here are my observations:
    1. I can't believe how different Cindy looks. I wouldn't have recognized her if she didn't start talking (which she does ad nausem). I image her health has suffered since 2008. George looks pretty much the same.
    2. They seem to be rushing through the backstory. They left out Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter. They only mentioned one call from Roy Kronk. I can only assume they are going to spend a lot of time on the trial.
    3. I was hoping Yuri Melich would be interviewed. I think he spent quite a lot of time with Casey and would have some good insights.
    4. I still hate HER with a passion. I also think George & Cindy knew the truth after the first time she was released on bail.
    I really hate to give this woman any attention, but it's like a train-wreck...I can't look away. This case was the first trial case I followed closely (I was a bit too young to have gotten into the OJ hysteria). I hope, one day, her parents or her(unlikey) will do the right thing and tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    I can't see the image or link you posted, but I assume you're talking about the special on ID. I did watch it last night. It seems to be alright so far.
    Here are my observations:
    1. I can't believe how different Cindy looks. I wouldn't have recognized her if she didn't start talking (which she does ad nausem). I image her health has suffered since 2008. George looks pretty much the same.
    2. They seem to be rushing through the backstory. They left out Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter. They only mentioned one call from Roy Kronk. I can only assume they are going to spend a lot of time on the trial.
    3. I was hoping Yuri Melich would be interviewed. I think he spent quite a lot of time with Casey and would have some good insights.
    4. I still hate HER with a passion. I also think George & Cindy knew the truth after the first time she was released on bail.
    I really hate to give this woman any attention, but it's like a train-wreck...I can't look away. This case was the first trial case I followed closely (I was a bit too young to have gotten into the OJ hysteria). I hope, one day, her parents or her(unlikey) will do the right thing and tell the truth.
    Yep Cindy has really let herself go. I hope George finally breaks and completely buries Casey.

I'm currently midway thru part 2.

Yep Cindy has really let herself go. I hope George finally breaks and completely buries Casey.

I'm currently midway thru part 2.
    I can't watch until later. Work always interrupts my programs. lol

I didn't want to give this bitch anymore of my time, so I'm not watching. When she was declared "Not Guilty", I was so pissed and the feeling is the same today...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I didn't want to give this bitch anymore of my time, so I'm not watching. When she was declared "Not Guilty", I was so pissed and the feeling is the same today...
    This! i just cant watch this bitch at all. her parents are asshole enablers and they knew something.

i still wish someone would whoop her ass.

What it seemed like to me after watching part 2 is George allowed Jose Baez to paint him as the sexually abusive pedophile in order to distract the court and keep Casey out of prison. If you watch when Baez is telling this to the court that Casey is crying her eyes out but her video tape conversations with George say otherwise. The way I see it even though you might not want to give the bitch anymore time these specials put the bitch on blast and expose what she has done, the more specials like this that come out, more pressure is put on her and her family and maybe that'll get them to snap.

I truly believe that George and Cindy are completely disgusted with their daughter, why would they agree to participate in a documentary that put's her back in the limelight otherwise? I think they're hurting. Did those of you that watched notice they introduced themselves as Caylee's grandparents, not Casey's parents? I also remember them quickly leaving the courthouse in silence immediately after the verdict was announced. They know she did it, and I don't think they expected a not guilty verdict. I've also read where George stated he is done with Casey, and who can blame him. The emotional hell that this cuntwhorebitch put her parents through, I'm sure most of us can't even imagine. Cindy does not look well at all, I don't know that she'll ever find peace. The only satisfaction (if there's any to be had) is that Casey will never be allowed to live a normal carefree life. Her future looks pretty bleak, she's bored, lonely and has no friends, and can't hold a regular job aside from the research work she does for the private detective. It ain't prison, but any kind of misery she suffers is better than nothing.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Does she not work for Cheney Mason anymore or is that who you meant? I wonder if she still lives with him and his wife.

eta: Nevermind, just went back through the thread and saw the piece where it talks about the PI. So now she's already found two people to give her a job and shelter, she's doing much better than she deserves to be. And she could change her look a little if she wanted to go out more, I think she likes her notoriety and eventually she'll be back out and about like normal (just like Karla Homolka), too many people are too forgiving (or have short term memories).
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 04-11-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    too many people are too forgiving (or have short term memories).
    That's exactly why this ID special is important.

That's exactly why this ID special is important.
    I agree, keep this nasty skank in the minds of everyone. After watching last nights episode, my opinion of Cindy has changed a little, it looks like she tried to cover for her, and they still stay in touch. I have a lot of respect for George, you can tell he would be happy if he never saw or heard from Casey again.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I hope George finally snaps and tells the truth, Cindy will probably take it to her grave but George I think has had enough of it.

It's weird you have your unemployed daughter and her baby still living at home with you she takes the baby and goes missing for 30 days and you don't call the cops sooner?

I hope George finally snaps and tells the truth, Cindy will probably take it to her grave but George I think has had enough of it.

It's weird you have your unemployed daughter and her baby still living at home with you she takes the baby and goes missing for 30 days and you don't call the cops sooner?
    Cindy & George thought Casey was working at Universal. It was a lie she had been telling for some time. The 30 day thing is a little nerve wracking. I believe any grandparent who sees their grandchildren on a regular basis would be concerned, but Casey had an answer for them everytime whe was questioned. She was "on vacation", "with the nanny", "with friends at amusement parks".... It was a never-ending lie that Casey couldn't sustain forever. Caylee was getting older. She would be able to tell grandma & grandpa all the dirty little secrets that Casey was keeping.

good points Dude.

can anyone do a screen shot of what Cindy looks like? i'm curious but i dont want to watch the special. lol
    I want to see her worn out ass.

they are enablers, and I have ZERO sympathy for them.

good points Dude.

can anyone do a screen shot of what Cindy looks like? i'm curious but i dont want to watch the special. lol
    I want to see her worn out ass.

they are enablers, and I have ZERO sympathy for them.
    here's a clip of Cindy - much heavier and unrecognizable from a few years ago

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...ee-found-dead/

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    here's a clip of Cindy - much heavier and unrecognizable from a few years ago

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...ee-found-dead/
    wow. thank Cash. yeah she has changed, maybe her conscience got to her, but George looks the same.

the disrespect bitchcunt showed them, I can never forget that. and you know what dude said, this reminds ppl how the cunt
    got away with murder. and yeah, ppl have short memories...so yeah, watch this.

wow. thank Cash. yeah she has changed, maybe her conscience got to her, but George looks the same.

the disrespect bitchcunt showed them, I can never forget that. and you know what dude said, this reminds ppl how the cunt
    got away with murder. and yeah, ppl have short memories...so yeah, watch this.
    Same goes with everyone that has gotten away with murder keep running specials and documentaries on the cases it keeps the crimes fresh in the minds of America and perhaps....just perhaps the suspect or their family finally crack and start singing. It's time for justice for the victims.

navallint Guest
    Is Casey Anthony Pregnant and Getting Married? ( Dear Lord, I hope not. ) Probably not, not much of a source.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/casey-...baby-children/

I think I heard that same rumor last year...
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    "If I am blessed enough to have another child — if I'd be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there'd be a potential that some jackass, their little snot-nose kid would then say something mean to my kid — I don't think I could live with that." (sure you could live with it, if there were $$$$ in it)
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/09/casey-...ving-new-baby/
    Well we all know she's dumb so when's the due date?

I am listening to True Crime Garage covering this case this week. Casey is such a lying liar!! I had never heard the 911 call that Cindy made before, Casey says right on there that she just talked to Caylee that day, but she had been missing 31 days. Such a liar! She pisses me off. How did she do that if she supposedly had died in the pool 31 days earlier that George helped her cover up? So dumb. I don't even believe that story but WTF how dumb is George, he used to be a police officer but he thinks that he can cover up a murder? Shit, I mean I guess they did cover it up enough to get her off the charges, but honestly, wtf? Let's be honest, if it was an accident a cop would know that would be enough and just call for an ambulance. And if this supposed drowning had happened wouldn't you have called an ambulance anyway? Every show I watch, when someone finds a family member dead they call for an ambulance, thinking they can still revive them. God these people are frustrating.

All of them have been fucked in the head by a jack rabbit!!!! Ig'nant!!! Just plain Ig'nant!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

I honestly thought I had seen everything then I came across this story this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/04/casey-...-another-baby/

Who cares about the safety of your child when you can get exclusive access for an interview huh?

Casey Anthony's parents say she is mentally ill - no shat

http://torontosun.com/news/world/cas...s-mentally-ill

Caylee deserved so much more than a selfish, murderous mother. I still wonder why the grandparents didn't fight for custody of Caylee when they knew their daughter had mental issues and wasn't fit to be a mother. I can't even begin to fathom why the jury found her innocent, it was pretty clear cut to me that the nasty beast murdered Caylee and left her in the dirt to rot away, to not even give others the chance to say goodbye to such a sweet little soul and to give Caylee a final resting place. What goes around comes around and Casey's on that list!!

The First 48: Marcia Clark Investigates
    https://www.aetv.com/shows/marcia-cl...on-1/episode-1

This is the best documentary I've seen on this case. I know most of the in's & out's of this case so I wasn't expecting much, but there's some new things I didn't know. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    The First 48: Marcia Clark Investigates
    https://www.aetv.com/shows/marcia-cl...on-1/episode-1

This is the best documentary I've seen on this case. I know most of the in's & out's of this case so I wasn't expecting much, but there's some new things I didn't know. Check it out.
    Agreed. I of course thought that Casey did it but the new stuff this brought out leaves no question. The jurors were idiots but I believe this would have convicted her. Let me know if you guys want spoilers in lieu of watching.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Agreed. I of course thought that Casey did it but the new stuff this brought out leaves no question. The jurors were idiots but I believe this would have convicted her. Let me know if you guys want spoilers in lieu of watching.
    yes, spoilers please

theres nothing to investigate. Casey Anthony is guilty but the jurors should be the ones to be burning in hell. Cindy should be ashamed of herself, making excuses for Casey.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-10-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    theres nothing to investigate. Casey Anthony is guilty but the jurors should be the ones to be burning in hell. Cindy should be ashamed of herself, making excuses for Casey.
    To this day I still don't get how they could have found anything but a guilty verdict. At the time we only got a few bits and bobs of it over here in the news but what we got was enough to make it obvious who killed her so I can't understand how they still managed to find her innocent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tabitha.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	54665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jade and Dee Dee.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	54666Click image for larger version. 

ID:	54665
    yes, spoilers please
    Sorry, forgot to check back. The prosecutors only check the searches of one search engine. They didn't check her mozilla searches. The defense did and found an entry that was made about 2:45 on the day caylee disapeared that was "sure way of suffocating someone" (something close to that). The thing is, Casey's mom and dad were both at work at the time so only Casey had access (Boom, done!) I fucking hate that skank with a passion.

One thing that kills me about this case is my own daughter looks a lot like Caylee. I can't imagine doing anything in this world for her other than give her a happy life tearing up just thinking about it).

Last edited by Paulination; 04-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

42. 04-11-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post

Sorry, forgot to check back. The prosecutors only check the searches of one search engine. They didn't check her mozilla searches. The defense did and found an entry that was made about 2:45 on the day caylee disapeared that was "sure way of suffocating someone" (something close to that). The thing is, Casey's mom and dad were both at work at the time so only Casey had access (Boom, done!) I fucking hate that skank with a passion.

One thing that kills me about this case is my own daughter looks a lot like Caylee. I can't imagine doing anything in this world for her other than give her a happy life tearing up just thinking about it).

thanks pauli. I also loathe her. every time i hear her name, i always wish someone has kicked her ass

I totally agree about loathing her. I've never been affected by a case like I have been with this one. Even today I can't bear to watch the verdict on TV. Wish I could reach through the screen and throttle her!!

They also said that when you search for deleted history, you have to put in key words, and this didn't come up with the ones they gave the person doing this part of the research didn't pull that one up. Also, the search was sandwiched in between her logging on to Facebook and chatting with people on Myspace (or something like that) which would be odd for George to do if he was really the one who searched for "Foolproof suffocation".

The only thing I didn't agree with on this show was that she used chloroform and it was accidental. Don't you have to make chloroform? Or can you buy it? It seems to me to be a very complicated way to sedate a child, frankly I don't think Casey was smart enough for that. I think she either gave her alcohol or Xanax or something like that and maybe overdosed her on accident but I don't buy the chloroform bit.

This show just made me more angry. Even with the stuff they did have at trial she should have been found guilty. The duct tape alone should have convinced them she was guilty. I'm sorry but if you are trying to say your child died accidentally you wouldn't put duct tape around her mouth. I mean most sane people woudnt' have thrown her body out in the woods either, but I think the duct tape is going a bit far. I agree with Marcia, the hair on the tape is proof that it was on her face. Her (Casey's) whole explanation is so ridiculous, I don't know how the jury could believe anything that came from her side. I know the George stuff was just meant to confuse people and I think it worked. I still think the jury is a bunch of morons though.

They also said that when you search for deleted history, you have to put in key words, and this didn't come up with the ones they gave the person doing this part of the research up. Also, the search was sandwiched in between her logging on to Facebook and chatting with people on Myspace (or something like that) which would be odd for George to do if he was really the one who searched for "Foolproof suffocation".

The only thing I didn't agree with on this show was that she used chloroform and it was accidental. Don't you have to make chloroform? Or can you buy it? It seems to me to be a very complicated way to sedate a child, frankly I don't think Casey was smart enough for that. I think she either gave her alcohol or Xanax or something like that and maybe overdosed her on accident but I don't buy the chloroform bit.

This show just made me more angry. Even with the stuff they did have at trial she should have been found guilty. The duct tape alone should have convinced them she was guilty. I'm sorry but if you are trying to say your child died accidentally you wouldn't put duct tape around her mouth. I mean most sane people woudnt' have thrown her body out in the woods either, but I think the duct tape is going a bit far. I agree with Marcia, the hair on the tape is proof that it was on her face. Her (Casey's) whole explanation is so ridiculous, I don't know how the jury could believe anything that came from her side. I know the George stuff was just meant to confuse people and I think it worked. I still think the jury is a bunch of morons though.

I caught this special today, I don't know how the hell she got away with it but she did and it really pisses me off how screwed up the Judicial System is here in Florida. I think they should retry that hag with the new evidence of her searching for Foolproof Suffocation then deleting it when the cops took her home. She wants to accuse George of killing the baby but the new evidence exonerates him with him being at work when the search was made and her facebook and myspace profiles were up.

I will NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW that jury let her walk... Pisses me off everytime I hear her name...
    My Posse's On Broadway

she certainly isn't innocent but not guilty. If you watched the trial & Nancy Grace she even said the jurors looked so bored; one was doodling on her notepad, one or two had a vacation on a cruise they needed to go on so that was more vital; some jurors were yawning. If only she & OJ could be retried with "new" evidence or evidence that was not presented- which was a lot in 1995!!!- I don't know why the judge I guess is the one who says what is presented & not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]