Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

Katie Guest
    I might be completely wrong, but I always got the idea that OJ was the leader of that pair, and AC was up to his butt in trouble, because of it.

Noelle Page Guest
    Do you think AC gets through a single day without being, in so many words, asked? He probably has a stock reply.

Katie Guest
    That's a good question. He looks very sensitive to me, so his true friends probably do not talk about it, out of respect for him, and his feelings.

He was approached couple of weeks ago by TMZ and they asked how OJ was, and he pretended he didn't hear the question.

When I see him, I have great feelings of pain for his situation. he was a good football star, in his own right. Do you think that is what he is remembered for? No of course not. You say AC and it = OJ

kelbons Guest
    OK, so I was able to get some pics off of the "Autopsy: Post Mortem" show that profiled the Simpson case.

I have the photos of Nicole with the unknown blood droplets on her back, her feet sticking through the gate (or whatever), her bloody hand and Ron's hand...

I know that it can be tough to find some of the photos from this one without seeing the same ones over and over again...

Katie Guest
    I would still like to see the photo of Nicole without the black band across her neck. Has anyone found one of those?

^ Seconding that. I've searched quite extensively for the "uncensored" version with no such luck.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

The only pic I've seen recently was of her lying face down in a pool of her own blood, not the one where you see her from the entrance.

cherryghost Guest
    Years ago when I first saw the crime scene photos of Ron and Nicole I was oddly affected by this strange sense of OJ being there! It felt as though you could feel his presence.Difficult to explain !

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    what convinced me at the time that he was guilty as sin was this

he himself dictated the conversation he had with the lead detective when called and informed of Nicole's death

during that conversation at no point did OJ ask..."are my kids okay?"

why is that? why wouldn't he ask about his kids when he knew his kids were with their mother? why? because he did it and knew that his children were not harmed!

the whole argument of the glove not fitting....hello???? leather shrinks when it gets wet! those gloves were soaked with blood...duh
    not to mention he had on latex gloves that would hamper those gloves even if they hadn't shrunk...the prosecution dropped the ball on that rebuttal

great point was made about the Akita...if the dog is familiar with the attacker that would explain lack of barking/attacking etc
    think about it...drug lords? they would have killed the dog! All OJ would have to do is let the dog out of the gate

the theory and subsequent "confession" of this killer coincide...has anyone read the book...because I have and what is so very interesting is that the account OJ gives matches the prosecutions case/theory in point! you would think for an "innocent" man who wants justice for his slain ex wife/mother of his children he would have found better use of his time seeking the real killers instead of golfing and writing a book on "if" he did it

Karma is a B*tch and so am I...lol

and it's nibbling at OJ's butt right now!
    Very good points, especially about the glove and the dog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    why does it seem like when someone is killed they get judged ( rightly or wrongly), NIcole is a slut , Sharon Tate was a druggie, etc. etc. Who cares they were the victim how they lived shouldn't even be brought up unless it directly caused their death in my opinion.
    Spot on!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Elizabeth Guest

Can't Wait

I ordered "If I Did It" from amazon....I totally view it as OJ's confession of guilt!!!!

cherryghost Guest
    Where is OJ now is he in custody or out on bail for the robbery thing in Vaguess!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Where is OJ now is he in custody or out on bail for the robbery thing in Vaguess!
    Dunno. I know they revoked his bail. I thought he was back in jail.

Katie Guest
    He's out again. Judge slapped him on the wrist and said not to do it again. Trial is in April.

cherryghost Guest
    He really is a law unto his own isnt he!

cherryghost Guest
    I was just about to ask how the food was?

Reecy Guest
    Does Scott have a tour going to Mezzaluna? Are there tours that go through there?

stephenmiller Guest
    I am sure there were a lot of people wanting to see and even eat at the "Last Supper" table where Nicole and family ate at.

hoxharding Guest
    Someday-Starbucks will rule each and every street...

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    At the rate they're building them here..."Someday" = Tomorrow.

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post

Yep we even have them here, but it is said that Australia is now more American than British, so there ya go!

SenorMuerto Guest

pattykad Guest
    I went to Mezzaluna about 4 months after the murders and had a very
    memorable asparagus shrimp risotto. Isn't it funny that we women can remember
    what we ate and where?

I worked in a franchise of Mezzaluna when it opened in atlanta,within 9 months it closed it's doors too?People complained that the seats were to uncomfortable.At first the masses came out of curiosity [the whole OJ thing],then they went elswhere.It was a great Grand Opening though ? Had the mayer Ted Turners Daughter,Jayne Fonda,all the local news anchors,Jayne liked the bellinies

gleemonex Guest
    Hey all, just wanted to say that while watching E!, promos for this upcoming Friday's THS (4-4-08) on the Kardashians, it looks like Nicole and OJ will be talked about. Apparently Kris Jenner used to be close with Nicole and when Nicole was murdered, it caused even more tension in the family. By 1994, Kris and Robert Kardashian had been divorced for about 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    The only pic I've seen recently was of her lying face down in a pool of her own blood, not the one where you see her from the entrance.

Here are a few...
    http://www.bobaugust.com/photo.htm

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    These are pictures from the National Enquirer, or one of the other rags. I am still looking for the picture of Nicole without the black band across her neck.

Anyone have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    These are pictures from the National Enquirer, or one of the other rags. I am still looking for the picture of Nicole without the black band across her neck.

Anyone have that?
    EVERYONE is looking for that one. NOBODY has ever found it. There should be a reward for the person who finds it. I know this wasn't the best link, I was just trying to give Kyouya something... I just did a quick search... I know there are some good links aready on the forum, there was one on Valentines Day that had a lot of good stuff, I was just lazy and didn't feel like finding it... sorry.

Katie Guest
    EVERYONE is looking for that one. NOBODY has ever found it. There should be a reward for the person who finds it. I know this wasn't the best link, I was just trying to give Kyouya something... I just did a quick search... I know there are some good links aready on the forum, there was one on Valentines Day that had a lot of good stuff, I was just lazy and didn't feel like finding it... sorry.
    I am sorry. I didn't mean anything about what I said. I am glad you found the photos for someone who had not seen them.

Please forgive me if I sounded rude. I didn't mean to.

I am sorry. I didn't mean anything about what I said. I am glad you found the photos for someone who had not seen them.

Please forgive me if I sounded rude. I didn't mean to.
    Oh, no sweetie, I didn't mean it like that AT ALL!!!! Didn't take it that way either.... not in the least bit... I'm sorry if I sounded that way... I was a little frustrated that I couldn't find better pictures, if anything. You're totally cool!!! I love your posts, and you ROCK as a Death Hag!!! And, I would really give anyone who could find the picture without the black bar some kind of reward, I'd make them something, I don't know what... but Something!!!! xoxooxoxo Hidium

Ruffian Guest
    I'd like to know what Powers-That-Be are behind successfully keeping autopsy and/or death photos of Nicole off the web. Those things always leak faster than an old lady's bladder. When it first happened, I figured it would be a few years before they'd be out and about. But, geez....it's been 14 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I'd like to know what Powers-That-Be are behind successfully keeping autopsy and/or death photos of Nicole off the web. Those things always leak faster than an old lady's bladder. When it first happened, I figured it would be a few years before they'd be out and about. But, geez....it's been 14 years!
    Maybe her sister had them burned or sealed or something... Like Elvis... there are no autopsy pictures of Elvis, his father paid to have a private autopsy and then had the pictures burned.

An old lady's bladder... That's funny!!! (I resemble that remark)

Ruffian Guest
    Maybe her sister had them burned or sealed or something... Like Elvis... there are no autopsy pictures of Elvis, his father paid to have a private autopsy and then had the pictures burned.

An old lady's bladder... That's funny!!! (I resemble that remark)
    I never knew that about Elvis! I recall that the Brown family had them sealed, but you know how that goes. If there's a buck to be made, some sleaze would leak them. (I love sleazebags who leak things I want to see!) I think these would be worth a fortune. I can't imagine they'd be burned since they never found the killer. (Yeah, right). Shouldn't it be an open case and they have to maintain the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I never knew that about Elvis! I recall that the Brown family had them sealed, but you know how that goes. If there's a buck to be made, some sleaze would leak them. (I love sleazebags who leak things I want to see!) I think these would be worth a fortune. I can't imagine they'd be burned since they never found the killer. (Yeah, right). Shouldn't it be an open case and they have to maintain the evidence?
    Like someone leaked Anna Nicole's body picture! It's in the FAD.com. But, you get 'someone else' when you try to see the body, it's funny. But you do get to see her eventually. 'Someone' has a sense of humor.
    She looked pretty good dead, I thought. Like herself with lavendar lipstick. I look dead without make-up. I could pass off a picture of myself without make-up as a death photo.

Thanks for the pictures! Hopefully, I can begin MY search for the black band-less photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    Thanks for the pictures! Hopefully, I can begin MY search for the black band-less photos.
    You're very welcome! I hope you find that picture! We all do!

Katie Guest
    You're very welcome! I hope you find that picture! We all do!
    You know, I still have my Enquirer with those pictures on them. What was I thinking I would do with them?

I tried to response to your PM but it seems someone needs to clean theirs out, in order to receive more.

All is well with me.

You know, I still have my Enquirer with those pictures on them. What was I thinking I would do with them?

I tried to response to your PM but it seems someone needs to clean theirs out, in order to receive more.

All is well with me.
    Would that be me? I think I cleaned it out.. I'm just glad you got mine... I can't be comfortable with someone thinking I'm 'that way'... love at cha! xoox Hid.

(If I had that Enquirer, I'd have kept it too, I keep everything.)

kelbons Guest
    And I have those other ones that I mentioned earlier in this thread... on my computer at home (I'm at work right now.). PM me if you want them!

NOVSTORM Guest
    I saw this site many years back and was an English paper that had the pictures of Nichole and of Princess DI. They had pics of Nichole without the balck out on it an done of Di at the crash scene and they were really graphic. Nicholes head was almost severed from her body, and Di had severe damage to her head. Then someone bitched about it. Poof. I know I can find that site again let me try but those pics leave nothing to the imagination. I was in english Newspapers, looking for somehting else.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
    I totally agree with you.I was on complete bedrest my entire 2nd pregnancy and watched every minute of that trial.I would have had to vote not guilty also.I can't tell you how many people wanted to argue that case with me,I swore I was never going to talk about it again.The funny thing is if I haven't read about it in awhile and just listen to other peoples opinion I start thinking yeah he probably did it.I recently read a book about the trial that wasn't pro innocent and remember thinking that they got that part wrong so I started reading up on it again. There was soooo much wrong with that trial,no way I could convict anybody with the way the police and prosecution mishandled the evidence and in my opinion was less than honest with a lot of it. Like you I could go into the evidence but it would take forever.Not saying that he is innocent but I couldn't convict him after watching the trial and hearing the evidence.

I too watched the trial everyday. That case was so mishandled. Fromleaving evidence in a car overnight ,to "finding" vlood of OJ on the back gate 1 yr after the murder? I too ,since we are not to use our "gut feelsing" or personal beliefes" while on Jury duty, would have had to let him walk. Fuhrman totally destroyed himself by lying and so did a few others. After the OJ fiasco they found that a lab had screwed around with DNA evidence in over 200 trials. Then they found cops had planted evidence and so on in many cases. If we want the law to work we need our law enforcement people to do their jobs and to do it right and no lies, or planting evidence. Of course if those 2 prosecutors would have done their jobs instead of having this mad passionate affair maybe things could have turned out differently. I laughed when I found out the judge told Marcia to lower her hem line LOL She was having a new hair doo everyday and her skirts got shorter everyday. The trial was a joke and it shouldn't have been . Two people were butchered !

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    He was stalking her, I guess he did this a lot.
    No way, to me, he planned to kill her. He's OJ, he could have paid Kato to do it or paid a mob person to do it.
    He was alwys threatening her ,stalking her. I don't think he went over there to kill her. He was doing his usal shit trying to spy on her and scare her. Then he saw this good looking younger guy come thru the gate and flipped out. I read his book "if I did it" very self serving but then so was Goldmans remarks.
    He did not do it alone and says so in that book. There was someone else there but you can best be sure that guy will never open his mouth.
    I think there were too many people busily telling her and OJ what the other was doing. This kept it going beteen them. They were both drama queens. They fought and made up 10 times a week. Onlywhen Nichole actually left him did it hit him that she wasn't coming back. BUT in the book she had been trying to get back with OJ. Who knows the truth ..no one but Nick and OJ . I did read they found blood that was not OJ's but had to be a relative of OJ's at the scene and I too wonder why his son was never questioned about if he had been involved.

Cadence71 Guest

Wink

I look dead without make-up. I could pass off a picture of myself without make-up as a death photo.
    I can relate. I'd have to tan for months just to get up to "corpse".

Ruffian Guest
    Novstorm~

I read the If I Did It book as well. You commented that Nic wanted to go back with OJ in that book. You know, when I read it, I felt that it was OJ's usual narcissistic personality coming out. His ego is so overinflated that I believe he just couldn't accept that ANYBODY would not want him. I didn't believe a word he said when it came to their relationship because he was NEVER at fault. But...we'll never really know. I just think he's a cold-blooded, insanely jealous, incredibly narcisstic, egotistical,selfish murderer.
    Last edited by Ruffian; 04-01-2008 at 05:44 PM.

kelbons Guest
    I need to read that book...

spoiledkitty Guest
    http://www.broadcastyoutube.com/watc...eature=related
    anyone ehar this 911 call? since this is about nicole?

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiledkitty View Post
    http://www.broadcastyoutube.com/watc...eature=related
    anyone ehar this 911 call? since this is about nicole?
    I wonder what she meant by the last remark

pinkrose35 Guest
    She says "A long time ago, it always comes back." It breaks my heart to hear the fear in her voice. She stated many times that he was going to kill her.

ajurk Guest
    i watched the THS of the Kardashians. I love Kris, she is so funny... Anywho, basically 2 days before the murders, nicole, kris and brice jenner (maybe others) had been on vacation together. kris had gotten a call that nicole had been murdered. one of the kardashian girls goes on to say that they had known OJ and Nicole all of thier lives, the Simpsons were family friends. kris goes on to say that robert called her up and said, 'i have to do this, i am his friend'. she never says if she thinks he did it, but that is what you get from the interview. during the trial, kris sat with nicole's mother. she said that it did cause a little riff in the family, but robert made it to be that he was OJ's lawyer because he was his friend, not because OJ was innoccent. that was pretty much everything about OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkrose35 View Post
    She says "A long time ago, it always comes back." It breaks my heart to hear the fear in her voice. She stated many times that he was going to kill her.
    Was it ever revealed what "it" was? Did Nicole cheat on OJ at one time or ???

I am so glad I believe in a just and righteous God. If he never pays for what he did on earth, it will certainly catch up to him in the afterlife. And I do believe in Karma too. It's only a matter of time.

Seriously, I am actually surprised that some off-the-wall white supremacist nut case hasn't taken him out all ready.
    Any day above ground is a good day.