Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Pyt, Sydney and Justin were OJ and Nicole's children together. OJ has older children with his ex-wife.
    Thank you. Appreciate it. Wonder what they are up to now.....

Mammy Guest
    You're welcome! I'm not sure what they are doing these days. I looked around on the internet for information about them, but I didn't see anything very recent.

pwem Guest
    $25,000 a month is nothing in some circles. Buy one Hermes bag and you have spent half of it.

Mammy Guest
    $25,000 is what I make for a YEAR. These spoiled celebs and their offspring piss away more money in a year than I'll ever see in a lifetime and I assure you I earn my money.

Pryncis Guest
    In regard to the price of the house, it's not worth as much now because of the housing crisis. It's one reason why so many people lost their homes. Home values fell and people were still left owing huge mortgages... If the market improves, the price may go up.

LMAO at the U.K. newspaper comment about "What would he do, cut her head off?" about his daughter. If the Enquirer is to be believed, not long ago the older daughter was interviewed and basically said the same thing, what could he do? He's in prison.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

While radio-surfing yesterday, I happened upon XM/Sirius' "Judith Regan Show", as she interviewed a prison consultant (a woman who'd been jailed for insider trading, then essentially published a how-to prison book for white-collar criminals). During this broadcast, Regan fleetingly referred to her previously-broadcast interview with O.J. during which he confessed. !!! I'm not an O.J.-crime expert (didn't know Regan published his "If I Did It"), so I apologize if this is already somewhere up-thread, but I couldn't find a web link to said interview/confession.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

pwem Guest
    OJ confessing publicly now would be moot.

This is the reason we need to get rid of double jeopardy

Mammy Guest
    As far as I'm concerned, the fact that he had published "If I Did It" was a very public confession. He was basically thumbing his nose at everyone by saying "yeah, I'm guilty and everybody knows it and there's nothing you can do about it!" Good thinking, OJ! Who has the last laugh now, fucker?

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    This is the reason we need to get rid of double jeopardy
    A dangerous path to go down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    I wouldn't do away with double jeopardy, but if a person is acquitted and evidence comes out later on that proves the person is actually guilty then they should be on trial again with the new evidence. Mel Ignatow is the perfect example. He was tried and acquitted of killing his girlfriend, but later on some film from a camera was found and developed that showed him torturing, raping, beating, and killing Brenda. If new evidence is found that proves a person innocent after they have been sentenced, they get a second chance. So, if new evidence is found that proves a person guilty after being acquitted, they should face new charges. It should work both ways. Who of us wouldn't just love to see Casey Anthony sent to prison with new evidence after she thinks she got away with murder? It isn't going to happen, but I sure wish it would.

This just pisses me off.... Cochran perhaps tampering with evidence?; I believe it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/08/13740872-ex-prosecutor-claims-oj-simpson-attorney-tampered-with-glove?lite

IMHO this case is a perfect example of karma. He thought he got away with murder, but guess what asshat? You are still rotting in prison aren't ya? MUAHAHAHAHHAHA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

DonnaMc Guest
    I always figured there was something fishy about the gloves.

Katrinawitch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    I always figured there was something fishy about the gloves.
    Definitely! They had blood on them, and were also kind of dried out and shriveled looking. Of course they wouldn't fit him perfectly in that condition! Plus, he was able to get them on. Johnnie Cochran was a ridiculous showboater. I never understood defense lawyers who are perfectly happy to defend accused murderers, and people who do other horrible things, when they most likely know the person is guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    Definitely! They had blood on them, and were also kind of dried out and shriveled looking. Of course they wouldn't fit him perfectly in that condition! Plus, he was able to get them on. Johnnie Cochran was a ridiculous showboater. I never understood defense lawyers who are perfectly happy to defend accused murderers, and people who do other horrible things, when they most likely know the person is guilty.
    Sure ya do. They're sellouts.

During the trial, had I been a juror, I'd have had trouble voting to convict just because some of the evidence had been mishandled.

That's not to say that I think he's innocent; I can't know; and his "If I Did It" book could have been an admission of sorts, or just a way to try to cash in and make some bucks.

They did find a spot of blood on his Bronco, and a spot in his bathroom if I remember correctly; but whoever did those "up close and personal" murders with a knife must have been exposed to if not covered with a lot of blood.

Some say that the lack of "marks" on OJ left by the victims is an indicator that he wasn't the one who did it; "I'd have hit back! I'd have left a mark!", some people I know said. I find that argument spurious; because I believe that if someone was slashing at me with a knife I be more concerned with trying to avoid or protect from that attack rather than trying to punch the guy in the face.

I lean toward thinking that he was behind it, and he was probably there, but maybe he didn't do the "work" himself, thus the lack of more blood evidence on his person or personal effects, but that's just in my uneducated\untrained in such things opinion.

Damned shame that two innocent people died in such a horrific way; apparently because of jealousy, pride or revenge.

Big brains and opposable thumbs make us both the best and by far the worst of creatures on this planet; and maybe beyond.

I'm not surprised that they changed the address of the place.

If any place should be "haunted"; it should be that one.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

OJ Selling the Knife?

Apparently he's had it hidden in the Bahamas and will reveal the location once a deal is done. Why not I guess, double jeopardy and all.

http://now.msn.com/oj-simpson-sellin...ollar5-million

lisalouver Guest
    That guy is the biggest dipshit God ever put on this green earth.

Evil douchebag sonuvabitch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Special place in hell for this man. Wonder how the jury feels now? Asshats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ yup him & Casey Anthony

DrDeath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    That guy is the biggest dipshit God ever put on this green earth.
    Couldn't have put it better myself

Serial Killer claims he murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...gjHP9SbvpFRXQO

She was so pretty man. Stunning. Now about this wacko who claims he killed both innocent people.... I don't know about this. Maybe OJ set him up to say this to get himself off this topic

Nah, just a guy that wants his 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Agree. I don't think he has any merit on this, but just wants the fame. I just thought it was interesting in a "why now?" sort of way. And what do they mean he has details "only the killer" would know. What details are NOT out there somewhere these days?

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    Agree. I don't think he has any merit on this, but just wants the fame. I just thought it was interesting in a "why now?" sort of way. And what do they mean he has details "only the killer" would know. What details are NOT out there somewhere these days?
    Yep, that was my question too. I had not heard about this guy but just this past weekend saw a Nicole/OJ thing on TV about the murder. Wonder if after all this time we can still assume the police held something back as they normally do? Lordy, I went thru this earlier in the year with the JonBenet case. New evidence, a new book....blah blah blah. Same shit, different decade...blah blah blah.

It even says in the article, one of them that OJ said "Kill the b**** if needed" .... thats no different than OJ doing the deed himself.

Bayou Queen Guest
    I thought the same thing SlingShot when I heard about the perv who wanted his 15 minutes of fame with the Jon Benet murder. What possible evidence could come out now?

well perhaps (if its true) at the time of the murder he somehow "knew" something that only "the killer" would know and if he says OJ Simpson said "kill the b****" then only OJ would know the details too......

If that makes any sense.....

Just a bunch of bull-crap...they found the glove, hat and blood at OJ's house.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Exactly.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tiger Guest
    Serial Killer claims he murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...gjHP9SbvpFRXQO
    Damnit Dulcinea, that was going to be my new thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Damnit Dulcinea, that was going to be my new thread!!!
    Sorry! I was sure that by the time I posted yesterday someone had probably already seen it!

Anyone else read "If I Did It?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tiger Guest
    Sorry! I was sure that by the time I posted yesterday someone had probably already seen it!
    No Problem (i was joking) It's first come first serve on Findadeath LMAO

Tiger Guest

Nicole Brown Simpson

I just stumbled across these..The one with out the Black bar on Nicole's Neck Too (Gory)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NBleftsideview[1].jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	44393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	44394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n3.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	44395

Some guy on death row is claiming he killed Nicole and Ron:
    http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article...ved_in_OJ_case
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

NOVSTORM Guest
    By the time you wade thru the lies by the cops and the dream team and the crap by the talking heads and the mishandled evidence I don't think the truth or even a drop of truth will ever be ours to know, I read the book and to me it was just a bunch of BS. if it was ever proved that someone else did in fact kill NS and RG I dont think I can even imaginthe news coverage and the talking heads . There would be nothing else on TV or in the papers But this would not be the first time someone innocent lived with the burden of killing someone because of talking heads and publicity, I am not buying that knife story either. Not for a minute would OJ say he would tell where that knife was lol He has been trying to make the world believe he didnt do the murders and there is no way he made a deal like that ..I find that funny as hell. Dr. Sam Shepard lived with the murder of his pregnant wife all those years and even after they proved by DNA and such the state would NOT give it up they didnt and wouldnt say they put an innocent man in prison, ruined his life and the man the killed her walked free and his trial was much the same as SImpsons and Scott Petersons..the media tried and convicted Peterson and Shepard but the Simpsons jury was made up of different peple and they didnt let the papers make up their minds for them. We need a new way of trying people for crimes nothing is full proof but anything has to be better then the way we are doing it . I think that if there had been another team prosecuting OJ they would have convicted him but they wre too busy screwing around and each other and MArcia was too busy making her skirts shorter every day and having a new hairdo lol They bored the jury to death with DNA and tryng to educate them on it..simple explanation would have covered it, 2 cops should not have lied, left evidence in the car over night and the 3rd one should have admitted he used the N word and planted evidence in the Bronco or on OJ's socks lol That is why OJ walked.

Well said NOVSTORM!
    When I saw that article, I kind of cringed. All I could think was this guy's claim is just going to stir up more crap. OJ's going to be granting interviews from prison saying "see, I told you I didn't do it!"
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

So I guess this means that Charlie Mason is not guilty then because HE did not murder anyone at 10050 Cielo Dr. He only told the girls to so thats a big sign of innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    So I guess this means that Charlie Mason is not guilty then because HE did not murder anyone at 10050 Cielo Dr. He only told the girls to so thats a big sign of innocence.
    Good point.
    i watched a little of the recent show (serial killer coming out of the woodwork to take credit) and was merely annoyed and bored. Really stupid IMO. Oh, we partied together...whatever, dude...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

If they change the address to the murder home, they must have to trade numbers. Otherwise there will be two 875 (street name) .... ? That sounds stupid or otherwise there was no 879 to begin with so they just add it.

PS I want to buy these books: Nicole Brown Simpson Private Diary of a Life Interrupted
    Killing Time: The First Full Investigation
    Murder in Brentwood

And the Goldmans are getting/received the rights of OJ's book!?!?! Well damn, I will buy 10, 15 copies!

I found this to be interesting watch as he takes Nicole's drink:
    Last edited by Tiffany; 12-21-2012 at 09:47 AM.

I think Cynthia Rhodes could play Nicole Brown

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCCCCCCCCCC000000000000000000000000000006a00d8341c630a53ef0105353320ce970b-800wi.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	45096Name:  CCCCCCCCCCCCCcc00000000000000000000000000cynthia-rhodes.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  8.8 KB here she is now

Name:  CCCCCCCCC0000000000000000hqdefault.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  13.2 KB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just noticed tonight that "OJ: Monster or Myth" is on Netflix for instant stream. Watching it now.... Has anyone else seen it and if so, what are/where your thoughts?

JAWS1975 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soaring_butterfly View Post
    Just noticed tonight that "OJ: Monster or Myth" is on Netflix for instant stream. Watching it now.... Has anyone else seen it and if so, what are/where your thoughts?
    I watched it and enjoyed it. OJ drives by DA Garcetti's house and yells out the window, "Clown Asshole!" LOL The whole trial was bullshit and to hear so-called intelligent people, including his lawyers, still defending him is insane but it still gives me entertainment.