Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24313233343542 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Beautifully said, about Obama ! He wasn't perfect, but he remained a gentleman at ALL times. I thought in the beginning Trump just might work out, sorry to say my thoughts on that ended a long time ago.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I was never an Obama fan until there was Trump.

I have to say that I wish we had him back too. I still don't agree with a lot of his politics, but at least he has a political philosophy; and one that extends beyond his own ego and self interests at any given moment. I think that he is a decent man with dignity who truly wanted to better the country and the lives of people.

I suspect that by the time Trump is done he will tell his supporters straight out how stupid they were to support him; that he conned them royally and that they couldn't get enough of his bullshit no matter how outrageous he made it . He'll have to tell them - he'll be too proud of the deception not to.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I was never an Obama fan until there was Trump.

I have to say that I wish we had him back too. I still don't agree with a lot of his politics, but at least he has a political philosophy; and one that extends beyond his own ego and self interests at any given moment. I think that he is a decent man with dignity who truly wanted to better the country and the lives of people.

I suspect that by the time Trump is done he will tell his supporters straight out how stupid they were to support him; that he conned them royally and that they couldn't get enough of his bullshit no matter how outrageous he made it . He'll have to tell them - he'll be too proud of the deception not to.
    Yes. He kind of already has. He basically bragged at a rally post-election that he was bullshitting about "lock her up" and some of his other more inflammatory rhetoric as a way to get votes. When this was brought to their attention, a lot of his supporters actually said "Oh, all politicians LIE to get elected. At least he's being HONEST about it." It's mind boggling to me. He could punch some of his supporters in the face, and they would still back him.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Yes. He kind of already has. He basically bragged at a rally post-election that he was bullshitting about "lock her up" and some of his other more inflammatory rhetoric as a way to get votes. When this was brought to their attention, a lot of his supporters actually said "Oh, all politicians LIE to get elected. At least he's being HONEST about it." It's mind boggling to me. He could punch some of his supporters in the face, and they would still back him.
    I remember that. He said of the Clintons "They're good people.)
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just saw a story that says 79% of his supporters think he should still stay as president even if it's proven Russia did help.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-voters...l-shows-697871

Yeah - I made a comment on my hometown forum (it's very pro-Trump) that he could be shown on video strangling kittens to death and then eating their still beating hearts and his supporters would be knocking each other out of the way to defend and justify it.

The very serious reply was, "Don't you know that eating cats is common in other cultures?"
    Comments were often made about me not being a doctor and thus not qualified to call him deranged - but to their credit (I guess) they were all silent when I asked if they thought he was perfectly normal.

I guess that it's like driving - if you make a wrong turn and realize your mistake right away, you turn around.
    If you make a wrong turn and go a few miles and realize your mistake, you'll turn around.
    If you make a wrong turn and drive all day and then start wondering if you made a mistake you might just have too much invested to turn around; so you decide to keep going and see what's over that next hill. And the next, and then the next.

Reminds me of the Robbie Robertson song about trying to make the right mistake.

Has anyone noticed DT??s eyes lately?
    For the saying ??the eyes are the window to the soul? IMO he has dead soul less eyes.

So I signed this, it's a petition to impeach Trump, Tom Steyer is paying 10,000,000 for anyone that can come up with any proof that can get Trump impeached, however you can also sign the petition.

https://action.needtoimpeach.com/act...SAAEgLSrvD_BwE

Signed and slapped on facebook.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Petition to impeach him for what?

Just IMO - first you need to have proof of an impeachable offence; then you go about trying to impeach.
    You don't decide he has to be impeached and then go looking for some reason to do so.

This is kind of like a cop deciding to arrest that shady looking character hanging out on the street corner and then trying to come up with something to actually charge him with.

You guys know what I think of this character; but this is putting the cart before the horse the way I have to look at it.

Bill Clinton was impeached, in the end, it meant nothing.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Jim you say he has done nothing to get impeached, look on the website that I gave you, about needtoimpeach it lists a lot of things he has done. The man is unstable, he is a bully, because of him and his school yard bullying, could cause us to have another war, and with Korea, He has lied about so many things, especially not being friends with Putin, but yet there is a chance that Russia helped him win the election, I signed the petition because I hope he does get impeached I feel if enough people sign then it will get the ball rolling, the man was never fit for office, he should have stayed at what he does best well as best as he can, reality shows and filing for bankruptcy and conning people out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Jim you say he has done nothing to get impeached, look on the website that I gave you, about needtoimpeach it lists a lot of things he has done. The man is unstable, he is a bully, because of him and his school yard bullying, could cause us to have another war, and with Korea, He has lied about so many things, especially not being friends with Putin, but yet there is a chance that Russia helped him win the election, I signed the petition because I hope he does get impeached I feel if enough people sign then it will get the ball rolling, the man was never fit for office, he should have stayed at what he does best well as best as he can, reality shows and filing for bankruptcy and conning people out of their money.
    That's not quite what I said.
    I said that first we should have evidence\proof of an impeachable offence and then we should seek to impeach; not seek to impeach and then look for proof.

Aside from that; I completely agree with everything you said.

Now I'm not knowledgeable of the impeachment process so maybe I'm getting it wrong; but I don't think that public opinion figures into it.

I found this:

Impeachable offenses: The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachment to "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may be impeached and removed only for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors".

So there needs to be proof of one or more of the above before the process is begun, otherwise the whole shebang will just give Bonespur something else to tweet about when the initiative fails for lack of evidence.

Said failure of course; will just make he and his supporters point to it as proof that he's a great guy and a great President doing a great job; and that he'd have built that wall and put the miners back to work (did you know that some of those guys have rejected occupational re-training because of faith in Trump?) and cured cancer and personally arranged for The Second Coming and Rapture if he hadn't been distracted by Crooked Hillary and the witch-hunting tactics of the liberals and the Evil Press.

So yeah, I think we need to have the proof first.

So I signed this, it's a petition to impeach Trump, Tom Steyer is paying 10,000,000 for anyone that can come up with any proof that can get Trump impeached, however you can also sign the petition.

https://action.needtoimpeach.com/act...SAAEgLSrvD_BwE

Petition signed!!! And I agree with everything that's been said about Trump! Obama nailed Trump's description when he said that he was un-fit to be President, no political history, etc. He's running the country like one of his businesses!!!
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 11-04-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

You know, I've been re-thinking this whole impeachment petition idea.

I think the guy with the website has the right idea; he's just doing it the wrong way.
    He's offering $10 million to anyone who comes up with the evidence.

There's a cost-benefit calculation to be done here.

Maybe if everybody with a vested interest - you know, all of humankind - could kick in a few bucks each and get the reward up to say, $10 billion; Trump himself will sign the petition and cough up the evidence; even if he has to make something up.

Everything is all about him after all; we just need to make it worth his while.
    Besides, somebody needs to point out to him that even though being elected President puts you into a pretty exclusive club; becoming an impeached President is even way more exclusive.

I agree Jim, Bonespur LOL love it, just because he hasn't yet, or that we know, committed an impeachable offense, doens't mean he won't I have a feeling he will, I wish I had the proof, not for the money but to get that man out of office.

Yep - we're in an unenviable situation for two reasons:

1) We need proof of what he has likely already done, and
    2) We have to wait until he actually does what he will most likely do.

Everyone keeps saying Impeach him, but even if he were, it would also have to be voted to remove him. Congress has to do both to get him out of the WH. That's why Bill Clinton was still in office, they didn't vote to remove him even after he was impeached.

Who were the Trumps? German immigrants. How did they build their fortune? Hotels, restaurants, and prostitution. Oh, and one restaurant served horse meat. It's all on Netflix: The Trumps.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying Impeach him, but even if he were, it would also have to be voted to remove him. Congress has to do both to get him out of the WH. That's why Bill Clinton was still in office, they didn't vote to remove him even after he was impeached.
    I think most people are aware of the process. People are calling for impeachment because that would be the first step.

So in Japan, Bonespur asked Japanese automakers to build cars in America instead of "shipping them over."

Japanese automakers make millions of cars a year in North America.

How does he not know this? I don't expect much from him, God knows, but I thought business was supposed to be his thing.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I think most people are aware of the process. People are calling for impeachment because that would be the first step.

So in Japan, Bonespur asked Japanese automakers to build cars in America instead of "shipping them over."

How does he not know this? I don't expect much from him, God knows, but I thought business was supposed to be his thing.
    His mind is fried on butterfly, as we call it down here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hey - credit where it's due - he knew that the Japanese sometimes make some cars - he's probably seen people driving Yugo's and Range Rovers and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    His mind is fried on butterfly, as we call it down here.
    I have never heard that expression before.

I can gesture with authority if you ask me where "yonder" is.
    I can give you directions on how to get to the crick.
    I can explain the difference between dinner and supper and the kinds of vittles involved in each; but you might as well be speaking English or something equally exotic with that "fried on butterfly" comment.

Google is no help - I already know about fried butterfly shrimp.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-07-2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Deleted what I wrote in wrong place. Duh.

I saw commercial for this today and I was like wtf? is it a joke? it's not. its a real thing.

http://gettrumpybear.com

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Hey - credit where it's due - he knew that the Japanese sometimes make some cars - he's probably seen people driving Yugo's and Range Rovers and the like.

I have never heard that expression before.

I can gesture with authority if you ask me where "yonder" is.
    I can give you directions on how to get to the crick.
    I can explain the difference between dinner and supper and the kinds of vittles involved in each; but you might as well be speaking English or something equally exotic with that "fried on butterfly" comment.

Google is no help - I already know about fried butterfly shrimp.
    It's a nicer way to say P----y.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You would think he would know about business, but can we say bankruptcy I think what four times...that he filed? And then conned people out of money, for some construction that didn't get done and then his university.

Damn - I wonder how I've managed to live almost 60 years in the south without ever hearing that.
    Of course, I'm in the southern south, you're a bit more in the northern south.
    Everybody knows that northern southerners don't talk like southern southerners due to the foreign influences - y'all are too close to I-20, once you get north of there you're pretty much in Canada.

You would think he would know about business, but can we say bankruptcy I think what four times...that he filed? And then conned people out of money, for some construction that didn't get done and then his university.
    I think that when you're that rich you can declare bankruptcy and then hop on your private jet for a dinner date in Paris.
    As for conning people out of money - he was just warming up for the mother of all cons.

I kind of go back and forth - I don't know if it's a con game or if he really believes his own BS; I'm just not sure.
    I think maybe that a lifetime of privilege and a steady stream of yes people telling him how right and how great he is might have permanently pushed his disconnect switch to reality.

This has been a huge night for Democrats, who will now be occupying the governors' mansions in Virginia and New Jersey. The party seems to be building momentum ahead of 2018.

Of course, Bonespur has already blamed Gillespie's loss in VA on his not "embracing" the President.

Ew. How many diseases could you get from embracing this guy?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I saw commercial for this today and I was like wtf? is it a joke? it's not. its a real thing.

I saw that....all I could say was, "NOPE!"

I've never heard that phrase, either. But I'm not in the deep south, either. Daddy always said, "We's from the south. South Kansas City." LOL The p-word is NOT one of my favorites because of reasons.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I saw that....all I could say was, "NOPE!"

I've never heard that phrase, either. But I'm not in the deep south, either. Daddy always said, "We's from the south. South Kansas City." LOL The p-word is NOT one of my favorites because of reasons.
    I don't like it either. I stole the phrase long ago from a friend of mine and passed it on to my family.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post

Trumpybear for President!

It'd be a significant improvement over what we've got.

about Trumpy bear, they are disrespecting the flag.

about Trumpy bear, they are disrespecting the flag.
    No matter - Trumpybear is fearless - the video said so.
    There's nothing that Trumpybear won't fearlessly disrespect, just like the inspiration for Trumpybear.

They should animate Trumpybear so that it can walk - that way you could spread the flag-colored blanket out on the floor and let him walk all over it.
    And maybe for an extra, easy, one-time payment of $19.95 you could get a replica of the Constitution printed on actual non-recycled, certified, dead-tree paper manufactured by slave laborers in North Korea so that Trumpybear can walk all over that too.

I guess whoever came up with that idea figured that a lot of people who voted for Trump would flock to buy that thing.
    They were likely correct.

You know, I've got an idea - little border wall replicas that come with a map of the US - kids (and some adult Trumpybear owners) could occupy themselves for hours constructing their little walls in multiple, attractive, impenetrable configurations. Buy extra border wall blocks so that you can put one around the whole country. Get the "Great Again America Expansion Blocks" so that you can also wall in other countries too; just in case you want to clean them up and clean them out and have some lebensraum.

I'm not even going to get into the other marketable possibilities just now - like little armed but untrained Defenders of America action figures that can protect the border wall and it's confines from interlopers or American citizens in-country who don't think or vote right. National Patriotism is the only training needed anyway.

There's a Manifest Destiny to be seen too after all; and it could be profitable on the way to ruination.

Jim, way too funny.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpmoore.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	54541  
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I can't find the "like" button.

SO I saw this today https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...?.tsrc=fauxdal democrats roll out five articles for impeachment of Trump.

PurrPurr Guest
    Cards Against Humanity bought land to block Trump's border wall and released a statement insulting the president

http://www.businessinsider.com/cards...r-wall-2017-11

I think I'll go buy a game called Cards Against Humanity just to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Cards Against Humanity bought land to block Trump's border wall and released a statement insulting the president

Nice.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Nice.
    Indeed.
    They should transfer ownership of it to, I don't know; maybe Mexico?

I'm surprised Trump's people haven't already snatched up every available inch of land along the border.
    That's going to be super-valuable what with Trump wanting to build a wall on it.

Just imagine how much the Trump administration would be willing to pay the land owners to buy the land where they want to build the wall.
    Last edited by JimC; 11-18-2017 at 07:40 PM.

SO I saw this today https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...?.tsrc=fauxdal democrats roll out five articles for impeachment of Trump.
    There also needs to be one for his removal from office.

I saw this!!!! Makes me wanna get that game too!
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cam...?.tsrc=fauxdal his campaign coordinator plead guilty to child sex trafficking, and is going to prison.

That makes no difference, the government can just seize the land and build anyways the way they do when they want to build a freeway through your neighborhood. Money would have been better spent on charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    That makes no difference, the government can just seize the land and build anyways the way they do when they want to build a freeway through your neighborhood. Money would have been better spent on charity.
    Exactly. It called eminent domain.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

In which I begin screaming, "Just stop talking! Just STOP."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42146195
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post

I agree with you, Sadly he won??t ever shut up because he??s in love with hearing himself talk even if 98% of what falls out of his pie hole is just ??Blather??.

this is me every time I read about his idiocy. *sighssssssss* while 'SMH'. I do it at LEAST once a day.

I was just coming here to post about this. For anybody who didn't click on the link, Bonespur couldn't get through a ceremony honoring the Code Talkers without calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." Love it that the audience is dead silent when he says it.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I was just coming here to post about this. For anybody who didn't click on the link, Bonespur couldn't get through a ceremony honoring the Code Talkers without calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." Love it that the audience is dead silent when he says it.
    Must have been a tough crowd.
    Just a few months ago that same comment would have been very well received in most of the venues in which he spoke.
    Just like his every other utterance of idiocy on the way to the White House.

I thought it was funny given the fact that Warren used her "heritage" to get a job at Harvard, even before that. Turns out she's only 1/32 indian which is probably less than most of us.