Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    LMAO Wendy! Perfect description, especially since he's always spewing a steady stream of shit out of that puckered little asshole he calls a mouth.
    haha! It's the way he puckers his top lip that really make's the look. lol All the money in the world can't make him attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    haha! It's the way he puckers his top lip that really make's the look. lol All the money in the world can't make him attractive.
    I think we can say the same thing about Cher who is leading this charge. Donald Trump ties are still the number one seller at Macy's. I think that this boycott won't work.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

3. 11-15-2012, 11:55 PM
    Reason
    Dupe

In the words of Denis Leary, Trump "Might as well wear a nametag that says 'Douchebag.'"
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Wake me up when something interesting happens. Right now it's just the same boring regurgitation of the same shit, only a couple of the players have changed. Zzzzz

Some of ya'll should really go on the road. Ya'll are funny as hell....puckered lips...pissy pampers...lol.

Or with Rosie O'Donnell. She came up with the asshole mouth thing about 10 years ago. Just don't eat her Twinkies if you do. I hear she tends to get riled about Twinkie thieves much more than joke thieves.

Once again I have to say this....
    Donald Trump is a big time asshole.
    (that is all)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I feel sorry for his son who looks just like him. So far the boy seems to have a full head of hair going for him though, so that's good.

His daughter manages to be quite lovely although she looks alot like her hurricane headed daddy too.

Humorist Dave Barry has written about the Donald's last name, comparing it to a bovine's digestive function. "Look out, that cow is about to Trump!"

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I feel sorry for his son who looks just like him. So far the boy seems to have a full head of hair going for him though, so that's good.

His daughter manages to be quite lovely although she looks alot like her hurricane headed daddy too.

Nelliebean Guest
    I don't get the thrill of killing predators.

They did nothing illegal. I think Trump is a good father. It's not like a Chaz Bono thing where his kids are always trashing him. They are smart, nice, and good kids. It's not like the train wreck of other celebrity kids.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

OK, I have to Say: I so hate Donald Trump.

He is the reason people can't stand rich white men.
    (like me)

Donald Trump has a successful show called Celebrity Apprentice that raises money for Charity. He has won many awards in the hospitality industry. He has good kids. I don't think it's fair to hate because of success. I care about clean bathrooms and good service. What about the Trump empire is not about quality.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I thought this was pretty funny...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/top-8...on-donation/#0

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    Donald Trump has a successful show called Celebrity Apprentice that raises money for Charity. He has won many awards in the hospitality industry. He has good kids. I don't think it's fair to hate because of success. I care about clean bathrooms and good service. What about the Trump empire is not about quality.
    From what I've read here, people dislike or outright hate Trump because of his attitude and his off-the-wall temper tantrums and rants about President Obama. Granted, had Romney won, I would be tempted to march on Washington, D.C., too.

Starstruck Guest
    A different perspective from an Aussie but truly Donald Trump is a moron my understanding from what I have read about him
    is his wealth is a lot of smoke and mirrors and nobody has a clear indication of what he is or isn't worth. But the worst thing is for him
    to bag people for the way they voted and to call them names because they didn't vote the way he wanted, hello that's' what a democracy
    is all about what he wants is called a Dictatorship.
    But not to be out done we have our own crazies over here as well Alan Jones is a big one who called our Prime Minister a " red headed Bitch "
    charming.

Other presidents have shown their grades and passport records. I too wonder what Obama is hiding. Trump offered 5 millions to charity and still no records. I don't know how Obama got into Columbia after Occidental. I am guessing people here know that Obama did not graduate with honors. I reckon that people here don't know that Obama's father had to leave the country before he finished his doctorate because of his womanizing and drinking. As far as calling people names on who they voted for all one has to do is go to the political threads. Terry Lungren the CEO of Macy's say they are sticking with Trump and his ties are a number one seller. I still don't get why people don't want to learn more about Obama. There could have been another 5 million towards charity.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I have an idea. Why doesn't Trump just donate that money to charity, anyway? I mean, if he's all charity-driven and all, it seems like that would've occurred to him, by now. He needs to put his money with his mouth is (pun intended).

Regarding Obama's college records, which really are irrelevant, in my eyes, he DID graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard University, and was on the Law Review. The reason he didn't receive Latin honors at Columbia, is because he did not complete enough hours at that particular college (64), to receive Latin honors. If anyone's stating otherwise, they're getting their information from conservative websites. I know Limbaugh was making a fuss about it, a while back. Speaking of complete and utter douchebags! lol
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 11-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Obama is an affirmative action president. If there is nothing to hide then show the grades. Obama admitted that he spent his first years in college getting drunk and doing cocaine. He said himself his grades were not good. How is all this irrelevant. I saw JFK's and RFK's grades. They went to competitive schools but their grades were not stellar. What are people afraid of? I am with Trump on this. 5 million to charity. All I could think of is this guy has something to hide.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Elizabeth Guest
    I don't hate the asshat because he is successful.....I hate him because he is disrespectful to strong women, and has a VERY high opinion of himself. I am glad you care about clean bathrooms and good service--most people do. The Trump "empire" (I am sure he would love the use of that word--I usually reserve it for Caesar myself) is based on his shady business deals and Trump's love of publicity. I find nothing redeeming about the squirrel and his hair, and if his kids were poor or of lower middle class background, I guarantee they would not have whatever success they have today--they ride on Daddy's coattails.

I think Sarah Palin is a strong woman along with Michelle Bachman and Condoleeza Rice. Are people asshats who disrespect them. Who is a strong woman that Trump disrespects? Rose O'Donnell. Rose is very self destructive. Trump is right about her. She does screw up everything she gets involved with. I am still with Trump over the grades and passport issues. How did Obama get from Occidental to Columbia and how did he get into Harvard from there? 5 million dollars People!
    Last edited by coconn04; 11-19-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

The grades are irrelevant. Period. I've never seen any president's grades, and don't care to. Repubs always dream up the craziest shit to pick on the president about. --sigh-

If he didn't make the Dean's List, are we supposed to impeach him?! Ridiculous!

The next thing you hear, Trump'll be saying Obama's from the planet Zulu. lol The man has WAYYYY too much time on his hands. He SHOULD be focusing on that orange tan and squirrel-ass hair of his.
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 11-19-2012 at 09:53 PM.

The orange tan and squirrel ass hair are a priority. Can't you tell? Although why they are is anybody's guess.

As President Obama said, back when he was growing up in Kenya, Donald Trump played on the opposing school's soccer team. That's why Trump is bent out of shape. If our President had anything to hide, I'm sure the Republicans and Faux News would have discovered it long ago.
    *Applauding for SomeChick's comment about the orange tan and squirrel ass hair*

The biggest laugh in this whole think is Cher. She is boycotting Macy's until the drop Trump. I always figured her type for the K-mart crowd anyway. The CEO of Macy's sad his stuff is a #1 seller. I don't think they are scared. The grades and everything else Obama is hiding was not started by the Republicans it was started by the Democrats when Hillary was running. Notice how Hillary tool no part in Obama's re election. She had Bill do the dirty work in a fake sense of unity. I appreciate what Trump is doing. I don't understand why we have to go over George W.'s National Guard records and people pretend they don't care about Obama. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    I don't get the thrill of killing predators.
    One word about this photo: DISGUSTING.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    One word about this photo: DISGUSTING.
    Totally agree. Even if they are not doing something illegal where they were it's still gross. It smacks of spoiled little rich kids doing something because they CAN, not because they should, or that it serves any purpose aside from showing what douchebags they are.

Donald Trump can kiss my ass, except he wouldn't have time. Hes waaaaaay to busy kissing his own and that ugly rat on his head. What a pompous, loud mouth fucktard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

If Trump were to declare bankruptcy or start selling his properties to overseas owners again, Cher's bid ti have him ousted from Macy's might have some weight to it. Otherwise I see the boycott attempt as well-intentioned but useless.

Attention all k-mart shoppers. Trump has high end stuff at Macy's such as non iron shirts. Sorry but you can't touch him. His stuff is high end compared to what you are spending on clothes. Terry Lungren said they are a number seller. Bullet proof. People are better off shopping at target maybe? I doubt whether the Donald will feel your pain.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I interviewed "the Donald" a few years back. Not impressed.

There was a protest against Donald Trump at Macy's. They only got 50 people to show up.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Trump is hypocritical buffoon who's shit don't stink. I don't care care how many people buy his China made ties and shirts. So what. Pet Rocks used to be #1 when they came out. Big friggin' deal. It means nothing. He needs to just STFU and quietly donate his money to charity without making it a media circus of stupid challenges. Maybe he would get more respect. But until then (probably when hell freezes over), he will always be a ego driven dick.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 11-21-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Cindy

Yeaaaaah, I don't see him donating all his money to charity anytime soon, lol.

I do know from watching Celebrity Apprentice in the past that he does donate some of his money to charity though. Contestants play for charities of their choice and he matches money raised in challenges to donate to those charities. Every week they showed the previous week's winner giving the check to the people who run the charities. So in that way, his attention-seeking blowhardness is good I'd say. Gets people to give money to the celeb contestants for charitable causes.

TheDonald can easily afford any kind of hair replacement he'd want. I think he likes having that squirrel on his head because it's an attention-getter. And he's stubborn. That's obvious, lol.

No Trump fan here, but there is a lot of money in the world.

Oh, I know he will never donate all of his money, who would? lol I just have more respect out of someone who donates money without the letting the media know about it. It seems slimy to me. But I guess, at least the charities do get something.

Seriously, he needs to call some body about that damn hair. Hair Club for Men, hello!!!
    Cindy

PurrPurr Guest
    Guess who's among the 8 Biggest A*sholes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-...#slide=1769112

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Oh, I know he will never donate all of his money, who would? lol I just have more respect out of someone who donates money without the letting the media know about it. It seems slimy to me. But I guess, at least the charities do get something.

Seriously, he needs to call some body about that damn hair. Hair Club for Men, hello!!!
    Oprah is among those who wants a lot of publicity for donating money. All that free stuff is not her money. I think her brand took a hit the past few years because she try to create her own network. Trump has to reinvest his money constantly to make a living. It is a little something called risk. When you run something it is not like a guarantee of cash flow.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Oprah is among those who wants a lot of publicity for donating money. All that free stuff is not her money. I think her brand took a hit the past few years because she try to create her own network. Trump has to reinvest his money constantly to make a living. It is a little something called risk. When you run something it is not like a guarantee of cash flow.
    We can make a list of the wealthy who love to feed their ego with publicly announcing their donations to charitable causes. There is a ton of them around. Also, I'm fully aware of risk and investments. That doesn't change my opinion that Trump is a dickhead.
    Cindy

I just think that some of those accusations that those protesters were making are a little over the top. They were calling him a racist. Last I looked Arsenio Hall won Celebrity Apprentice last year. Then there were those accusing him of going after strong women. Joan Rivers won a few years ago. Joan is 79 and is another one who keeps going. Trump has that apprentice thing going on for years. No matter what some people think he is not going away.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    We can make a list of the wealthy who love to feed their ego with publicly announcing their donations to charitable causes. There is a ton of them around. Also, I'm fully aware of risk and investments. That doesn't change my opinion that Trump is a dickhead.
    You're so right! Also, charitable donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Someone with Trump's financial means HAS to be charitable, or his taxes would eat him alive!

Wendy A. Guest
    I wonder how many time Pissy Pamper Face has filed for bankruptcy?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I wonder how many time Pissy Pamper Face has filed for bankruptcy?
    That is what Rosie O'Donnell got into trouble with. Donald Trump has never filed personally for bankruptcy. There were four times his casino debt had the corporation for bankruptcy. All that means is that they filed so they could reorganize his debt.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Trump University sued by New York State:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/ny...ays.html?_r=1&
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Ok this shit is hilarious. And it has a total death hag subject. Check it out. I laughed... you will too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/comed...ers/vi-BB6Cx6a

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Ok this shit is hilarious. And it has a total death hag subject. Check it out. I laughed... you will too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/comed...ers/vi-BB6Cx6a
    He is probably a death hag like us and lurking these forums.

Nah. If he was any kind of self respecting death hag he would know Fred West on sight lol Unless you meant the person that sent him the message. That would be cool if they came here. That person definitely deserves some high 5's. As does the follow up people that sent him stuff about Hitler and Freddy Kruger.

This what karma looks like. Of course Trump is threatening to sue.... as he always does.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/nbc...out/ar-AAc8STh