Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31383940414249 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

So.

Omarosa's book is coming out, and she claims there are tapes on which Bonespur uses the N-word.

Bonespur's response is that the slur is not and has never been part of his vocabulary.

He also says he received a call from the producer of "The Apprentice" assuring him that they don't any tapes of him saying the word.

But... if he doesn't actually use the word, why would he need to be told there aren't any tapes of him using it by a third person? Hmmmmmm.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    So.

Omarosa's book is coming out, and she claims there are tapes on which Bonespur uses the N-word.

Bonespur's response is that the slur is not and has never been part of his vocabulary.

He also says he received a call from the producer of "The Apprentice" assuring him that they don't any tapes of him saying the word.

But... if he doesn't actually use the word, why would he need to be told there aren't any tapes of him using it by a third person? Hmmmmmm.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    Exactly what I was going to say.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I read one blurb wherein it was reported that he said that the word, "was not in his vocabulary".
    I'm sure that there are a number of commonly used words that aren't in his vocabulary, concerning that one; I suspect that he may be lying.

Yet another lie will be exposed and his supporters will think him even more admirable than they did after the last lie; and the one before that; and the ones that will follow this one.

His vocabulary is as barren as his character and as uncrowded as his mind.
    To be such tiny words, "Me" and "I" sure can occupy massive mind share.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

4. 08-15-2018, 01:14 AM

5. 08-19-2018, 05:21 PM

6. 08-20-2018, 01:56 AM

I am sure he knows what that word is, and I am sure he used it. Why would you need someone to call and assure you that there are no tapes, yeah there are no tapes because they erased them.

8. 08-20-2018, 12:22 PM

John Oliver has a pretty good illustration of how stupid Bonespur is when it comes to trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etkd57lPfPU
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

10. 08-21-2018, 04:37 AM

11. 08-21-2018, 12:04 PM

Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Bonespur:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...fbi/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Bonespur:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...fbi/index.html
    I hope this finally sticks to Bonespur.(fingers crossed)

Also who really cares about his base they are a bunch
    of fools that will always be OK no matter what Trump says.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpmyattorney.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	54704
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

15. 08-21-2018, 10:41 PM

Upset I love it and I am still waiting for the day when fools wake up and realize we have a bad president who needs to be impeached.

But, but, but...
    There aren't any charges against him.

The only people who will ever oppose him are the ones who refused to vote for him in the first place.
    Of his supporters - those who are deluded will continue to be fooled; those with defective characters will remain ethically flawed.
    No matter what the guy does or what he is proven to have done; their support for him will only grow. At least until he targets something that they hold dear. At that point, it will become, "Who could have known?!"

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    But, but, but...

The only people who will ever oppose him are the ones who refused to vote for him in the first place.
    Of his supporters - those who are deluded will continue to be fooled; those with defective characters will remain ethically flawed.
    No matter what the guy does or what he is proven to have done; their support for him will only grow. At least until he targets something that they hold dear. At that point, it will become, "Who could have known?!"
    I read an article which said his biggest danger now is impeachment, not indictment. Depending on how big the alleged Blue Wave is in November, they might go after him via that route. And I have always believed the people in Congress who really HATE him are true Republicans, because he hijacked their party to feed his own ego. (He is not a "true believer" of ANYTHING, certainly not Republican values.) What percentage of Republicans is that? I don't know, but I absolutely believe it would not only be Democrats voting for the Articles, if it came to that. And you only need a simple majority in the House. Conviction in the Senate is a lot harder, of course, but I think you can get there under the right circumstances. A lot of Republicans would rather have President Pence anyway.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Not a big fan of his character, but of the upsurging economy and of his go-get-em spirit, which, should the midterm elections go in a positive direction, then the prosperity won't grind to a regulatory halt, not to mention Mueller returns to obscurity, save for monuments Dems will erect in his honor, presumably safe from destruction, while one more term cements the national gains for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Not a big fan of his character, but of the upsurging economy and of his go-get-em spirit, which, should the midterm elections go in a positive direction, then the prosperity won't grind to a regulatory halt, not to mention Mueller returns to obscurity, save for monuments Dems will erect in his honor, presumably safe from destruction, while one more term cements the national gains for decades.
    This post is thoroughly illogical and silly. On the other hand, it is one HELL of a sentence.
    Last edited by Upset; 08-22-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I read an article which said his biggest danger now is impeachment, not indictment. Depending on how big the alleged Blue Wave is in November, they might go after him via that route. And I have always believed the people in Congress who really HATE him are true Republicans, because he hijacked their party to feed his own ego. (He is not a "true believer" of ANYTHING, certainly not Republican values.) What percentage of Republicans is that? I don't know, but I absolutely believe it would not only be Democrats voting for the Articles, if it came to that. And you only need a simple majority in the House. Conviction in the Senate is a lot harder, of course, but I think you can get there under the right circumstances. A lot of Republicans would rather have President Pence anyway.
    Why not both?
    He didn't hijack the Republican party - they dropped their pants and bent over for him.
    They have themselves to blame.

But, but, but...

Of his supporters - those who are deluded will continue to be fooled
    ; those with defective characters will remain ethically flawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    See what I mean?

The only "go-get-em" spirit this guy has involves skirts or more personal wealth and power.
    If he were to declare that everything he does is a direct order from God; his followers would walk around saying, "It's God's will - he has to do it."
    And I'm sure he knows that his supporters are just that gullible. Probably the only reason he hasn't already proclaimed himself Divinely directed and never will is because that would be an admission that there exists in the universe a being more powerful and perfect than himself; and that he actually takes orders from that being.
    His ego would never allow that.

22. 08-23-2018, 03:00 PM

I so hope Donald Trump dies in prison.(very soon)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I have had a crick in my neck for weeks because of the amount of times I SMH at this guy.

25. 08-24-2018, 12:44 PM

"SO WHAT! THEY ALL BREAK THE LAW!", or something similar is about to become a common refrain among the Trump Collective - those breathing the weird, hallucinogenic air of the Trump-O-Sphere; I do suspect.

27. 08-25-2018, 05:58 AM

28. 08-27-2018, 06:25 AM

29. 08-27-2018, 07:30 PM

30. 08-28-2018, 06:47 AM

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    One of the things I find most infuriating is that these dumbass supporters don't have enough sense to just shut the fuck up and/or not do something that just pushes this narrative that they are racist hicks. Even if they are, are they not smart enough to know that whatever dumb thing they say or do will become front page news and media fodder. It is no secret that I support Trumps policies but would never be a dip shit and undermine his presidency.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    One of the things I find most infuriating is that these dumbass supporters don't have enough sense to just shut the fuck up and/or not do something that just pushes this narrative that they are racist hicks. Even if they are, are they not smart enough to know that whatever dumb thing they say or do will become front page news and media fodder. It is no secret that I support Trumps policies but would never be a dip shit and undermine his presidency.
    Spot on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Incredible.
    Those people are probably "flat-earthers" too.
    "FORE MORE YEARS!"

Incredible.
    Those people are probably "flat-earthers" too.
    "FORE MORE YEARS!"
    Ugh. Now I'm imagining a campaign poster with those words and a picture of Bonespur swinging a golf club.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Ugh. Now I'm imagining a campaign poster with those words and a picture of Bonespur swinging a golf club.
    Imagine what a great(er) golfer he might have been if not for those damned bone spurs affecting his swing.
    I tend to picture him spending those four years in the Big House rather than the White House.

I have a feeling that Trumpty Dumpty is going to take a big fall - not that it will lessen his support any.

Imagine what a great(er) golfer he might have been if not for those damned bone spurs affecting his swing.
    I tend to picture him spending those four years in the Big House rather than the White House.

I have a feeling that Trumpty Dumpty is going to take a big fall - not that it will lessen his support any.
    The thing is, he doesn't actually yell "FORE!", because anyone who is in his way is an overrated loser who's getting what he deserves.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

The thing is, he doesn't actually yell "FORE!", because anyone who is in his way is an overrated loser who's getting what he deserves.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Solid burn!!
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

oh hell no they didn't just ask a Native if he is legal, all Natives are here legally, I had someone ask me that once, told me to go back to my own country because I was speaking Cheyenne with a friend in the store, and I said I was speaking my Native language which is Native American, you fool, if someone should go back to their own country it should be you, I wanted to say more but yeah...

41. 08-31-2018, 12:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    oh hell no they didn't just ask a Native if he is legal, all Natives are here legally, I had someone ask me that once, told me to go back to my own country because I was speaking Cheyenne with a friend in the store, and I said I was speaking my Native language which is Native American, you fool, if someone should go back to their own country it should be you, I wanted to say more but yeah...
    You GO girl. I'd probably have said it with no fucks given. My people migrated north, not one of us crossed the ocean.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

This kind of ignorance hearkens back to the politician who said "If the English language was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for the state of Texas."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

This kind of ignorance hearkens back to the politician who said "If the English language was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for the state of Texas."
    Link?
    Last edited by cindyt; 09-03-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Ria, Wouldn't they be shocked to know Jesus didn't speak English LOL. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miriam_A._Ferguson here you go Cindy, her name was Ma Ferguson, first female Governor of Texas.

Thanks, pk.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You are welcome.

Well - the Bible is in English.
    And he speaks perfect English in all of the movies - except for that "Passion of The Christ" one from a few years back.
    I always wondered why Mel didn't come off a few more bucks and get actors who could speak American.

I guess the subtitles were a lot cheaper.

I love this recording of Woodward's conversation with Trump. He comes just short of saying, "Look, I tried to get you to talk to me, you fucker!" LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/podca...=.f7e93ff183bc
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Well - the Bible is in English.
    And he speaks perfect English in all of the movies - except for that "Passion of The Christ" one from a few years back.
    I always wondered why Mel didn't come off a few more bucks and get actors who could speak American.

I guess the subtitles were a lot cheaper.
    He wanted it as Authentic as possible, they were speaking Aramaic, the actual language Jesus spoke.

He wanted it as Authentic as possible, they were speaking Aramaic, the actual language Jesus spoke.
    Then he should have had them speaking English with Aramaic subtitles.
    There again, how do we know that they were even speaking real Aramaic and not some made up language like Klingon?
    That'd be real authentic, am I right?

I think Jim neglected to turn on the sarcasm font.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

53. 09-06-2018, 10:49 AM

I've been thinking about this.
    <sarcasm>How authentic could Mel have wanted it to be?</sarcasm>
    I mean, did they actually flagellate and torture the guy?
    No.
    Did they crucify the guy for real?
    No.
    Did they run around post production holding tent revivals or anything?
    No.
    So where's the authenticity?

Interestingly, I just learned that a sequel to The Passion is in the works called, "Resurrection".
    I'm not making that up, here's a link:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5795232...=nm_flmg_act_1

But, I feel that I've contributed to knocking this thread a bit off topic; so I'm done with that.
    I mean, I know that some people (and Trump) might think that discussions about God and Christ and Saviors and miracles and salvation belongs in a thread about Trump, but hey; not all of us belong to his Collective.

In a statement that would make Trump the envy of many emo 10-year-olds; Trump says that he has not one, not two, not 50 or 75; but 100 pictures of Mueller and Comey kissing:
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ing-comey.html

Somehow; I'm starting to get the feeling that our next election will feature the super-team of Trump and Elon Musk.

Love it that all these Bonespur supporters are burning their Nike gear because of the Kaepernick ad. They're destroying shit THEY'VE ALREADY PAID FOR. Very impactful. Maybe even as impactful as when they were calling French fires "freedom fries" back in the day.

Like these fuckers give a damn about the military in the first place.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Jim I think you know what I meant by Authentic as possible, no they didn't whip the guy nor did they actually nail him to the cross, I had no trouble with listening to it Aramaic and then reading the subtitles, but I also watch Korean drama and read the English subtitles while the actors speak Korean. Can Dumptard please go away now.

57. 09-06-2018, 09:42 PM

Love it that all these Bonespur supporters are burning their Nike gear because of the Kaepernick ad. They're destroying shit THEY'VE ALREADY PAID FOR.
    Kind of like when there is an inner city riot and they take their angst out by destroying their own neighborhoods.
    --McCourt

Jim I think you know what I meant by Authentic as possible, no they didn't whip the guy nor did they actually nail him to the cross, I had no trouble with listening to it Aramaic and then reading the subtitles, but I also watch Korean drama and read the English subtitles while the actors speak Korean. Can Dumptard please go away now.
    I did know what you meant PK.
    I wasn't really trying to be sarcastic - I was making an attempt at humor in my rather odd way - saying that Jesus spoke English in all the movies was my way of making fun of Ma Ferguson. Naturally, I couldn't just leave it at that.
    I had no problem with the Aramaic or the subtitles either - I've always hesitated to say that I "enjoyed" that film because a big part of it was a depiction of extreme brutality, so I just say that I think it was a powerfully done film.
    I want to know more about the upcoming sequel but it seems that they are keeping it under wraps for now.

Shifting gears - I'm glad to see that Nike is featuring Kaepernick.
    I think that his "protests" are very much in keeping with our American heritage.
    It's not like he's turning his back as the singer sings the anthem.
    He's not standing there flipping off the flag.
    I see nothing disrespectful toward the nation or it's symbols by his quietly taking a knee during the anthem.
    I think it's a very American thing to do and that he does it gracefully.

So he's finally admitting there is a chance he could be impeached but he shouldn't be because of all the success he has had?
    Anyway, rather than blame himself he is saying it will be his supporters fault for not voting for him and if he is the US would be turned into a third world country. Of course, they are saying it was nothing but a joke but going on previous things he has said...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4433345/d...ult-impeached/

61. 09-07-2018, 05:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    So he's finally admitting there is a chance he could be impeached but he shouldn't be because of all the success he has had?
    Anyway, rather than blame himself he is saying it will be his supporters fault for not voting for him and if he is the US would be turned into a third world country. Of course, they are saying it was nothing but a joke but going on previous things he has said...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4433345/d...ult-impeached/
    There's no doubt that right this moment, hundreds of thousands - if not millions of his supporters (The Collective) - are feeling worlds of grief and sorrow over the fact that they might be the cause of his impeachment.

Third world country, huh?
    Well, that might be preferable to the bloody freaking asylum that we've become since people actually started taking this guy seriously.

For the first time in American history, any average 8 year-old possesses the intellect and emotional maturity to act "Presidentially".
    Meanwhile, most 12 year-olds are too mature to do likewise.

Kind of like when there is an inner city riot and they take their angst out by destroying their own neighborhoods.
    Classic whataboutism. Well played.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

White racism is at the root of both actions big difference is people in inner city areas generally dont own property or businesses there.
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smith...ned-180968318/
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    White racism is at the root of both actions big difference is people in inner city areas generally dont own property or businesses there.
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smith...ned-180968318/
    Ah. Better than my response.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Great article.
    Thanks, Ich.

The BBC's analysis suggests Mike Pence is the author of the op-ed piece in the (failing!) New York Times.

I tend to take these things with a grain of salt. So I'm a little skeptical. But if you tell me the guy who correctly identified Joe Klein as the author of "Primary Colors" says it's Pence, I say you can take that to the bank.

https://gritpost.com/bbc-linguistics-mike-pence/

And hey, what do you know? Right after I posted this, I realized it was post number 2000 on this douchebag. That's more than my total number of posts on the site!
    Last edited by Upset; 09-08-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset