Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a thread

Looking for a thread

I did a lovely thread - about actors/actresses that should be cast as [mainly] non-fictional characters. It seems to have been deleted from the forum. Why?

It is under the Entertainment section. As it was not a dead actor/actress it goes in that section Actors/Actress section is for dead people, the entertainment section is for everything else for acting/music etc etc - the lovely thread is now up to 2 pages!

Looking for a thread

I know there is a thread on this and I have searched with every word possible.

It was a kidnap/murder of a 10 year old in 1997 I believe. The child's name is Jeffrey Curley and it occurred in Cambridge, MA. I was wondering if the movie 'Mystic River' was based on this tragedy.

Any help in locating the thread would be appreciated.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I am searching.......no luck
    blondemafia is jealous of how hookery a hooker I am.

Thanks for trying though!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Thanks for trying though!
    I did find alot online. Start a thread. Then someone with better searching skillz will come along and show you where it is
    blondemafia is jealous of how hookery a hooker I am.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    I did find alot online. Start a thread. Then someone with better searching skillz will come along and show you where it is
    LOL...you are right they will!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Okay, I'm really stupid today.

I'm looking for the thread about one of us going to an opera with her husband and I cannot find it. Any help???

Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    Okay, I'm really stupid today.

I'm looking for the thread about one of us going to an opera with her husband and I cannot find it. Any help???

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14805

Big Thanks Armie!!!!!!

Ooh I love this thread. We should sticky it. I feel like posting a thread like this at least once a week.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Question Looking for a particular thread...sorry I have the dumb

Hi All, Am really sorry to start a new thread on this (I apologise, due to having been ill all week I have the dumb) but there was recently a thread on 911 calls and I wanted to have a look at it to see if some others I had found belonged in that thread or in a new one...long and short...can someone help me find it? I also searched to see if there was a "Help me find..." thread but also couldnt find one

Thanks to anyone that can help

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ight=911+calls

Hope I did that right, and hope that's the one you're looking for...

Here's a great place to search also...

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=00...10:8i9lacovnm0

Anytime you are unsure when you are starting a thread, go there first.

thank you, thank you, thank you! Yup thats it!

Mods feel free to close this thread. Sorry I had to start it. Just feeling soooo wabit (that means rubbish and fluffy in scotland! )

Ta so much!

Help, before I start a duplicate thread:)

I would like to update the Hayleigh Cummings thread, where'd it go? I don't want to start another, maybe her name is misspelled and that's why I can't find it?

Interesting case............
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

try the missing persons thread as per: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...postcount=1203

Neither of those links work....

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...persons&page=3

Every missing person is on one thread now.

Well that was a big boo-boo, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...persons&page=3

Every missing person is on one thread now.
    yes, that is what I was saying.
    as per dj's post that she hasn't been found dead, she would be in the missing person thread.
    so I was suggesting you try there.

Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    Well that was a big boo-boo, wasn't it?
    pardon?

Looking for a thread

Hey guys I don't normally ask, but for the life of me I can't remember this thread. It was the story about the millionaire who burned his house and barn down and they caught it on CCTV? He killed his entire family.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Wanna see my grandkids?

Thank you Nessa!! I couldn't remember his name so searching wasn't working.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Im usually good at finding threads but I cant find this one for the life of me:
    Celebrity Look-a-likes. A separated at birth kind of thing.
    Help!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Im usually good at finding threads but I cant find this one for the life of me:
    Celebrity Look-a-likes. A separated at birth kind of thing.
    Help!
    Here ya go, Ichles: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ight=separated

Life goes on.

Thanks SC!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Anytime, Ichles.

Life goes on.

no idea if this is the right place to ask

cant remember the womans name but it was on this site .she basically said she was being stalked then turned up dead after years of police not being able to catch the person. its unclear if it was suicide and she was nuts or if it was murder can anyone help ?

Hey everyone,

Anyone know where the thread is that had google earth pictures of crime scenes?

Last edited by ichabodius; 03-16-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks Ich.. that one was killing me

No pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by milosalem00 View Post
    no idea if this is the right place to ask

cant remember the womans name but it was on this site .she basically said she was being stalked then turned up dead after years of police not being able to catch the person. its unclear if it was suicide and she was nuts or if it was murder can anyone help ?

I can't remember her name either, but have seen the thread. I remember the case well from old Unsolved Mysteries. They don't know if she was doing it to herself or if it was really happening to her and then she ended up dead but questionable suicide. Dang, what is her name? Someone here will remember.

Cindy James

Losing my mind? Looking for thread

I could have sworn there was a thread about Marie Noe, the nutso b!tch who killed her kids - anyone??

It doesn't sound familiar but maybe it was merged with another thread? Is there one about parents killing their kids? I don't know just thought it would be something to look into to.

OO! good thought, Kat - gonna run anothe search now.

SUCCESS! God, I love Google

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4904

For the life of me, I could NOT remember her husb name - I have ancestors with this name, and am really hoping he's not in my bunch.

The one Noe I know of (sorry) was not so long ago. I know her name was Carrie, and that her son was two months old and called Ian. And that she killed him... I don't know, shook him, I think. I just remember seeing the picture and remembering the baby had very long fingers (weird what you remember) and thinking he could've been a pianist. I guess he could've been a lot of things. If not for his mother, he could have at least been.

Sorry, I know that's not the topic, but if that name rings a bell, it could be from this case. It was, for me, (obviously) hard to forget. How terrible that there are so many children murdered that we somehow become, I don't know, conditioned to thinking it's just going to happen. That people are just going to go wrong. There was no stepfather in this one, no boyfriend... just a mother and her son and then just a mother and a memory.

I always, always wonder, after the fact, if something could be done to prevent innocent children from being murdered by those who are, by law and nature, there to protect them. And you know, if there are any answers, for the life of me I don't know what they might be.

I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Hi all, I joined you guys because I came across one of you're thread on Steven styaner. I wished too post on that thread but I can not find it. I also wish to start a thread on James paul Moody (6th officer of the Titanic ) He perished by the way, But I am not sure if somebody else as allready started a thread on James. Could you please tell me what sections they are under with the correct page numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyy View Post
    Hi all, I joined you guys because I came across one of you're thread on Steven styaner. I wished too post on that thread but I can not find it. I also wish to start a thread on James paul Moody (6th officer of the Titanic ) He perished by the way, But I am not sure if somebody else as allready started a thread on James. Could you please tell me what sections they are under with the correct page numbers.
    Anything or anyone concerning the Titanic goes under the Titanic thread which you can find by typing The Titanic in the Search box app at the top right of any page or you can use the Custom Search located in the Support forum.

Steven Stayner: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...tephen+stayner
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.

What section does this Thread go in?

I wanted to Post a thread, but had no clue where i should put it? Is it "Real Life rears it's ugly head"?
    http://www.theledger.com/article/201...mas-Catch-Fire
    R.I.P. Larry Hagman

It goes in Everything Else, because Real Life Raises Its Head is reserved for Death Hags' experiences.

Heads up: Questions like this should be presented via PMing a mod or posting on a mod's profile.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-09-2013 at 01:28 AM.

I'm not sure where to ask this question, so here goes, hopefully I'm in the right area. I posted new information today on the "A Dingo Ate your Baby Lady'" - Azaria Chamberlain as they are reopening the case again...I went to the original post that hadn't been posted on in along time, does it every roll back up to new posts or does it stay on the old original date, if that makes sense? Just wondering how that works. Thanks for any help.
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Hey TWP,

It depends on how members have their thread viewing options set really. If someone has theirs set to view posts in a thread linear - oldest first, that's what they'll see. They can also choose linear - newest first. The date the original thread was posted will not change though.

Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Hey TWP,

It depends on how members have their thread viewing options set really. If someone has theirs set to view posts in a thread linear - oldest first, that's what they'll see. They can also choose linear - newest first. The date the original thread was posted will not change though.
    Gottcha, Thanks so much
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    Gottcha, Thanks so much
    Anytime, TWP