Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Death Hags!

Well, I was sick all Thanksgiving Day and into the night, so I didn't wish yall a happy day. Here you are.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18225.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	49064
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

to all Canadian deathhags.

Have a great day y'all
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Ate so much stuffing I think I need a c-section. I barely even had any turkey lol.

hope everyone had a good one.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

PurrPurr Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends!

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends!
    Also, a little late but would like to say the same.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

PurrPurr Guest

Had the best Thanksgiving I've had in years yesterday. Hung out with friends, talked to my granddaughter and had dinner with mom.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Have a great day my friends!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

PurrPurr Guest
    Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

navallint Guest
    Wishing everyone a great TG.

Gobble till you wobble!

Baby sent me a text that said "Happy Gobble! Luv u!" Haven't seen that gal in maybe four years.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	best-thanksgiving-memes.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	54576
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

PurrPurr Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thanksgiving_LOL.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	54577  

Tis the year of tiny Thanksgiving gatherings. For some folks, that means dinner for one or two. Want to give thanks and recreate a big family Thanksgiving? All you need is a mirror, a table, and your usual big family meal. Then follow these steps:

1. Open a bottle of wine "to let it breathe", set the table, and place the mirror across from you.

2. Pull your dinner out of the oven, mash the bird thermometer button a couple of times while asking it what's it's problem and mumble at it to pop already, take a few swigs of wine on an empty stomach, baste turkey. Please use the clean baster. You'll thank yourself later. Remember to save the gross baster for next year when drunk uncle Harold and his beehive-hairdood harpie wife drop by uninvited.

3. Pour wine into a glass. Drink it. Return to kitchen. Get out your largest knife. A ten inch chef's knife will do nicely. Before gathering the potatoes, butter, cranberries, and whatever else you've decided to make, drink more wine, and recreate the Here's Johnny scene from The Shining. Attempt to write yourself a note to fix that door tomorrow.

4. Forget about all the food you set out on the counter, and sit down at the table across from the mirror. Rip open a box of corn flakes (what, they're corn), eat a handful, consider that a decent amount of food for now, have some more wine. Look into the mirror and begin yelling about politics. It helps to have election coverage on in the background for ambiance.

5. Begin yelling at the top of your lungs into the mirror about how wrong you and your political beliefs are, point a sharp utensil at your reflection or pound on the table for emphasis. Yell at yourself to shut up, scream at yourself that you're just another sheep, swig wine from bottle, get up, flip the table in mock anger (because your brother's wife usually does it, but this is your year, and dance away to check on your dinner while never spilling a drop of wine.

6. Blast the TV while complaining about how weird the people in the stands of the ball game look. Turn on the radio to your favorite dance music, yell at yourself to turn it down, reply with a string of expletives as you make your way to the oven.

7. Pull half cooked turkey out of the oven, forget about the food on the counter again, in fact, smash it with the roasting pan when you set the turkey down, stagger a bit as you move the roasting pan and sweep that smashed food into the roasting pan with the turkey.

8. Make a passive-aggressive statement about wanting grandchildren, grab hunks of different things in the pan, shove them into your mouth, chew, vaguely remember how to self-heimlich if necessary, pass out on the floor or couch.

9. Wake up a couple of days later on the floor with the side of your face embedded in a pie. Yell that you're blind in one eye. Realize it's just your eye cemented shut by the pie.

10. Look at your social media account to find that you posted several pics of your epic Thanksgiving. Be marginally horrified, call it the best Thanksgiving day ever, think about cleaning up, and go back to sleep.

Did I leave anything out?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1606246235697.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	55093

ETA: Okay this pic was on my phone but I wanted to type from my laptop. Yeah I'm that person. LOL

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! I just got off a Zoom chat with my family, who I hadn't seen in a couple of years. Neither of my sisters nor my mom showed up, but my brother did. So did my SIL, two nieces, and a few other extended family members I hadn't met yet. I also got to see my great-nephew for the first time, he's a day older than my grandson. I think we all thought the little guy was going to take his first steps online with all of us, but he didn't.

I was prepared for my homophobic sister to show up, the one who disowned me for being gay. 'Cuz I was prepared to stir the....well...."poo pot." I'm wearing a t-shirt I made for myself with 6 cats, each a different color of the rainbow, and the word "Purrride" underneath in script. My roommate looked at me while I was making coffee, I told her why I chose the shirt I did, and she laughed. Yeah, we personify LGBTQ in this household.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Gobble gobble.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving. My roommates left a while ago to go to their family's. I was invited, but didn't go because I don't do well in a crowd of people I don't know. We're having our own Thanksgiving Saturday, so I'll come home from work either to dinner or to help finish up dinner preparations, which I'm ALWAYS down for. I had my Zoom with my family, and then Zoomed again with two of my best friends from back home. Now I'm watching a singalong on Disney+ and enjoying having the house to myself.

Oh and no, I'm not sober. ROFL. During the friends Zoom, one of them mentioned not having mac and cheese at Thanksgiving traditionally, and well I almost fell off my chair and opened the vodka. The other one said, "Look what you've gone and done, made her start drinking at lunchtime." And we ALL laughed. Of course I had planned on not being sober and starting to drink early (so I could pass out early and still get up for work in the morning).
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    True, to all American people on here.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

It's a bit late but happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it.

I'm glad everyone had fun. Mom and I had dinner at her place next door (traditional for the first time in ages). Then, we came to my place to watch one of our beloved Richard Pryor DVDs. Her DVD player decided to act up, so I screencast it from my laptop to my TV. I also made dessert: cherry turnovers with vanilla ice cream on top. We talked to my granddaughter too. She's a teenager now, and I miss her bunches.