Thread: Tylar Witt Pleads Guilty to Killing Sleeping Mom

Heavenly Tiger Guest

Tylar Witt Pleads Guilty to Killing Sleeping Mom

A 15-year-old California girl accused of participating in the stabbing death of her mother last year because of a dispute over the teen's boyfriend pleaded guilty to murder. Mom was going to charge 19 yr old with statutory rape of her daughter who was 14 at the time.

http://www.people.com/people/article...427615,00.html

trishsixxm Guest
    What a trip! All for a guy! when will these kids learn that parents do know what's best for them?

Way too late.

Heck, she probably doesn't even like the guy anymore.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trishsixxm View Post
    What a trip! All for a guy! when will these kids learn that parents do know what's best for them?
    I agree. Sounds like the mom was providing a nice life for her and her ungrateful daughter.

Mammy Guest
    It amazes me how teenagers and even preteens behave. Some of the girls who go to school with my son freak me out. These girls wear heavy makeup, cuss like sailors, dress like prostitutes, and are very mouthy and disrespectful toward their parents and teachers. Teenagers seem to think that they should be able to do as they please, parents be damned. I have a 12 year old niece who gets up in her parents faces and argues till she is blue in the face if she doesn't get her way. If I had tried that, I would have had the shit slapped out of me! I think alot of kids have too much freedom and too few consequences when they break the rules. When Tylar Witt grows up, she will realize her mom died for no reason, and that she was only trying to protect her daughter. Tylar will have forgotten about this boy and have no feelings for him, yet her mom will still be gone forever. If she has any heart at all, this will haunt her for the rest of her life, as it should. She will realize that the one person who loved her unconditionally is gone forever because of her. It is really sad...