Thread: Scott scares me

Reecy Guest

Scott scares me

Yes Scott....... I just saw you on John Belushi's death bed.

What next?

knothere Guest
    hell Scott goes where very few camera people dare to venture

dat man has big bold brass ones no way id go to most/some of the places hees bin

for his bravery we gorge ourselves on his findings

nuthing scares him

Rhonda Guest
    Bravo, knothere!! Also, if Scott scares you, Reecy, you are a TOTAL pushover!!

NOVSTORM Guest
    He goes places we WIsH we could go lol I would join him on the death bed lol

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    Bravo, knothere!! Also, if Scott scares you, Reecy, you are a TOTAL pushover!!
    Did you see him in the coffin? That freaked me out. LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post

What next?

Well, it's not like it could possibly be the same mattress set and bed frame; just the same 'bungalow' at the Chateau Marmont.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

STORMIE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post

What next?

I wouldn't expect anything else from Mr. Michaels! Great pic!

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Well, it's not like it could possibly be the same mattress set and bed frame; just the same 'bungalow' at the Chateau Marmont.
    ROFLOL.............. I thought he was on John's actual bed. You know what fooled me? His big grin. LOL.........

Let's think of things that Scott should do.

I would like to see Scott in President Abraham Lincoln's death bed in Washington DC how about it Scott?

Or the bed where Washington died in Mount Vernon.

I just got back from seeing the chair he was assassinated in, does that count?
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Reecy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I saw that chair too Scott. LOL...... If you sat on the chair then it counts.

Scott I love your humor keep up the good work.

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    He is one brave soul. I am way too chicken for that.

Is it weird that it doesn't scare me, but makes me totally jealous? I wanna see some of these places one day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

desertangel Guest
    I know the feeling... I stood on THE grassy knoll and it was f**king AWESOME! I'd totally LOVE to stay overnight in THE bungalow @ Chateau Marmont. A car museum would have been cool; Bonnie & Clyde's, James Dean's, Jayne Mansfield's, Kennedy's Lincoln.

A buddy of mine said he acquired the Mansfield car and promised I could see it, but he's never come through yet. I think my head would explode. Or maybe just the top of it.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

desertangel Guest
    LMAO... I love your sense of humor!

The pics of that car, left "uncleaned" after all these years, are cool. I hope you get to see it someday.

That is awesome! Do you have any pics you'd like to share?

Nicki Guest
    Scott, is that chair still in Fords Theater or do they have it in the Smithonian?

Desertrose Guest
    I love Scott's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Scott, is that chair still in Fords Theater or do they have it in the Smithonian?
    I'm pretty sure it's the actual chair at Ford's Theater, but I might be wrong. The whole balcony is behind plexiglass, though. I also went across the street to see the bed Lincoln died in, and I can't remember if it's the actual bed or a reproduction. Can't get near that one, either, although I think it's just a rope.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the actual chair at Ford's Theater, but I might be wrong. The whole balcony is behind plexiglass, though. I also went across the street to see the bed Lincoln died in, and I can't remember if it's the actual bed or a reproduction. Can't get near that one, either, although I think it's just a rope.
    Yea, I have seen the chair in Fords Theater, but that was back in 1996. If they said it was the actual chair I have since forgotton about it. All of that history pertaining to the Lincoln Assassination is fascinating. Actually all the Assassinations...JFK, RFK, John Lennon...very much captures my attention.

Where are all these pics of Scott? I would love to see them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DonnaMc Guest
    You can watch a Dearly Departed movie hosted by Scott. Visit Hulu.com. Free movies.

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    im saving to come to the states just so i can do the dearly departed tour and actually meet scott in person lol, dont wanna see or do anything else, just the tour and shake hands with scott lol oh and maybe go to some death spots hehehehe
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

Smile

A buddy of mine said he acquired the Mansfield car and promised I could see it, but he's never come through yet. I think my head would explode. Or maybe just the top of it.
    I used to be ashamed to admit this, but that made LOL.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Forever-27 Guest

It is ... Fords theater has the whole presidental booth plexiglassed off. You cannot go inside. It is as it was when he was shot. Blood on the floor, the chair, everything. The theater is/was open for tours when I was there. From across the theater in the public upper seats I used bonoculars and you can see it. The theater still has plays to this day. Same with the house across the street from Fords theater. The actual bed Lincoln laid down, suffered in and died in is still there. Its sheets and bedspread is still stained with his blood. its roped off and you can only see it from a distance. You cant just walk up to it, I think they allow you to stand about 2-3 feet away from it.
    Last edited by Forever-27; 01-28-2011 at 09:09 AM.

aLiLdirt Guest
    Scott is the coolest...

I've learned so much from his work.

Feels like there should be some sort of Death University in his honor.

Forever-27 Guest
    I know, if theres anybody ( living ) id want to sit down with for coffee or dinner with and talk shop with it would be scott. hes done a hell of a job on the fad site and forum. I can just imagine the stories that guy must have

I am a huge admirer of Scott. How many people in this life can take a passion of thiesrs and create a successful franchise.
    How he can go into some of these death scenes and I have a hard time watching him do that. Seeing him at Wonderland really freaked me out and the EVP he got. WOW..
    Some day if I ever take the road trip my daughter wanted me to take her on accross country I would love to take the tour.
    It just sickens me the trip would be in her memory but I'm sure she's always here with us.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    It is ... Fords theater has the whole presidental booth plexiglassed off. You cannot go inside. It is as it was when he was shot. Blood on the floor, the chair, everything. The theater is/was open for tours when I was there. From across the theater in the public upper seats I used bonoculars and you can see it. The theater still has plays to this day. Same with the house across the street from Fords theater. The actual bed Lincoln laid down, suffered in and died in is still there. Its sheets and bedspread is still stained with his blood. its roped off and you can only see it from a distance. You cant just walk up to it, I think they allow you to stand about 2-3 feet away from it.
    The blood is still there? oooh. Would love to see it.

The bed is a reproduction and you're right about the rope barrier. The actual bed is in the Chicago History Museum.

Guest Guest
    I'm going to have to dig through my mothers boxes of pictures but somewhere in one of them is me in the early 90's when I entered "Death Haggetry" and had to document my morbid curiosities

there are photos of me posing in front of Ted Bundy's childhood home here in Tacoma..in one pic I'm holding the NE with his death picture...I hope my mother didn't toss them out!

I got my morbid death humor and curio from my daddy...he liked to listen to the police monitor and go siren chasing..and he took the pics of me in front of Bundy's house too!

my mom thinks I'm weird..just like him! lol

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I'm going to have to dig through my mothers boxes of pictures but somewhere in one of them is me in the early 90's when I entered "Death Haggetry" and had to document my morbid curiosities

there are photos of me posing in front of Ted Bundy's childhood home here in Tacoma..in one pic I'm holding the NE with his death picture...I hope my mother didn't toss them out!

I got my morbid death humor and curio from my daddy...he liked to listen to the police monitor and go siren chasing..and he took the pics of me in front of Bundy's house too!

That's my grandpa. My mom told me how it didn't matter if it was in the middle of the night, one time they went to a fire in their pajamas. One incident, someone had run over a child, and he took them to where the kid was killed and brought them to meet and talk to the person who did it.

I could go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaT View Post
    The bed is a reproduction and you're right about the rope barrier. The actual bed is in the Chicago History Museum.

They also have in some museum I read about the 2 half dollars they put over Lincolns eyes after he died because that was the custom. They mounted them on a black ribbon.
    BTW nobody at the death scene said the words "Now he is for the ages" it was written afterwards.
    Last edited by Jerseysucks; 01-29-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.

Hey Scott, you were back in Michigan, right? That chair is at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Very cool place - also has the Kennedy assasination car. Seems like I remember seeing on FAD a pic of a "Death Hag" sticker next to the Kennedy car....so sassy!

http://www.thehenryford.org/collections/current.aspx

Forever-27 Guest
    Leasle they have the theater open to the public when plays arent being rehearsed and during daytime hours. At least when I was in DC in like 2002 there was another tour where you are guided backstage to dressing rooms, the lighting and sound booths and into the general seating. I had already the day before seen the Presidental Balcony so I returned with bonoculars. Its there, so if they still do the theater tour, bring a pair. The blood is on the floor and chair, its the real deal as it was when Lincoln was killed. The Presidental Balcony is offlimits, you cannot actually get into it. Its nice tho, US flags are draped from the railings and all.

MinLynn Guest
    I know, if theres anybody ( living ) id want to sit down with for coffee or dinner with and talk shop with it would be scott. hes done a hell of a job on the fad site and forum. I can just imagine the stories that guy must have
    Exactly the reason why I hope to plan a trip to LA in the near future! No other reason,than getting to take the tour and meet Scott. And I'm in Ohio! My husband finds it funny,but isn't beyond granting me a wish or two!

DonnaMc Guest
    I think I'm going to plan a trip to Los Angeles. My sister lives near there and I would have somewhere to stay. I didn't know about Scott on previous trips, but this time I will take the tour!! My sister will think I'm weird, so I'll have to do the tour alone!

Forever-27 Guest
    No kidding, im sum 8+ hours ( 800 miles ) north of LA so getting there isnt as easy as people may think. All the kewl stuff happens in LA

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post

My friends and I used to do that back in the day. I spent my teenage years in a small town and sometimes we would get there before authorities arrived! Hey, like I said it was a small town!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDeathy View Post
    im saving to come to the states just so i can do the dearly departed tour and actually meet scott in person lol, dont wanna see or do anything else, just the tour and shake hands with scott lol oh and maybe go to some death spots hehehehe

Snap, I'm saving to come over for my 40th in 2013, can't wait, saving hard,

until Scott digs up the bodies and replaces them in the coffin, he's not all that scary

Tiger Guest
    I would love to walk in Scott's shoes. He has done things & been places i would love to go! Here is more places i'd like to see scott lie down on
    In Marilyn Monroe's Bedroom/death bed
    Elvis presley's bathroom floor (the place he was found)
    John Lennon's Dakota death spot.
    Very cool job you have there Scott..I'm jealous..
    Last edited by Tiger; 12-07-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: added a letter

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    You can watch a Dearly Departed movie hosted by Scott. Visit Hulu.com. Free movies.
    Awesome. Thank you. Off to watch.

As I have said in past posts I would be terrified to meet Scott. I even get nervous sending him the occasional e-mail.
    You see I consider Scott a celebrity and something happens when thoughts form semi intellegently in my brain but then they take a
    detour and exits my mouth as something totally stupid. If I were to ever take a Scott tour I could say something so stupid he wouldn't let
    me in the van or I could sit there completely silent and he'd think I was a stalker.
    My daughter was the same way, she was a big fan of Tabatha Coffey (?) of Tabathas Salon takeovers. A business donated a wig to my daughter who was bald
    due to her chemo. Tabatha agreed to cut the wig because she wanted to do something for the Tomorrows Children Charity. Tabatha called my daughter in the hospital
    and my daughter couldn't talk she was so struck. She wanted to come to the hospital for a visit but my daughter was being released. She had her wig cut at the shop she didn't say a word to Tabatha but it was the happiest I saw my little girl. I'm glad she had at least one happy moment before we lost her.

Jacksmum Guest
    I love Tabatha Coffee. Glad she was able to make your daughter happy.

YuukaK Guest
    Scott's my hero.

Leasle they have the theater open to the public when plays arent being rehearsed and during daytime hours. At least when I was in DC in like 2002 there was another tour where you are guided backstage to dressing rooms, the lighting and sound booths and into the general seating. I had already the day before seen the Presidental Balcony so I returned with bonoculars. Its there, so if they still do the theater tour, bring a pair. The blood is on the floor and chair, its the real deal as it was when Lincoln was killed. The Presidental Balcony is offlimits, you cannot actually get into it. Its nice tho, US flags are draped from the railings and all.
    doesnt blood decomp or am I taking this whole thing way too seriously?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Scott's not scary. He is mysterium tremendum et fascinans, and thus per definition "holy".

MetalHeadBettie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Scott's not scary. He is mysterium tremendum et fascinans, and thus per definition "holy".
    I agree hahaha. I seriously love that nifty little phrase now, it's getting tossed around more! I admire Scott so much, but it's tinged with jealousy! LOL