Thread: Scott - are you still a tour guide?

Scott - are you still a tour guide?

I work at World of Wonder, we occupy the 4 story art deco building on Hollywood Blvd and Cherokee. I noticed recently one of the stores on the other side of cherokee (but on Hollywood blvd) sets up/sells tickets for your tours, and I often see your van parked on cherokee during different times of the day, however, it never looks like you.

I still really want to take your tour, but i love you sense of humor and want to take it with you. Just wanted to make sure you're still doing it!

I am, Mike. Let me know when you are planning to take the tour. In the meantime, send Fenton my love
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

motherogod Guest
    This is one question I'd like to ask as well. I'll be coming to LA in August 2011 to celebrate my 40th. Forget Europe, I'm coming to take your tours, Scott! I sure hope you'll be around!

wonderboynj Guest
    I'm going to be there in August of '11 as well, hoping I can end up with Scott as my guide

Helter Skelter anniversary month. I have the Tate/Labianca tour going on August 6, 7, 8 and 20 - if that's your bag : )

MicWales Guest
    Hi Scott
    i'll be in LA for my honeymoon first week in august, 3rd,4th,5th and want to book on a tour - will you be around then as id like to get my DD DVD's signed

motherogod Guest
    Totally my bag! Thanks, Scott!

MicWales Guest
    Hey (Scott)

Looking to book a tour with you first week in august, any idea if you'll be around?

I'll be doing the Helter Skelter tours on the 6, 7 and 8th

Conkeror Guest
    I might as well tag in on this thread, I'm heading to the US for three days in Feb 2012, Scott, and have arranged to spend 24 hours in LA so that I can do your tour. How long in advance can I book to ensure I get a seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Conkeror View Post
    I might as well tag in on this thread, I'm heading to the US for three days in Feb 2012, Scott, and have arranged to spend 24 hours in LA so that I can do your tour. How long in advance can I book to ensure I get a seat?
    Is this the artist formerly known as McConk?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Conkeror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Is this the artist formerly known as McConk?
    No Neil, but I have noticed that username over the years because I am actually a real life McConk! Was he Australian?

Giada Guest
    Hey Scott ...

I hope all is going well for you and the dead ...

I've been slow to tell you how much I appreciate your front page with the, "propofol vid," very informative.

Giada

Thanks Giada - I'm glad you thought so. Conk - it's usually pretty easy to get in on a tour with a couple of days notice. Thanks for keeping DDT in mind! S

Conkeror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Thanks Giada - I'm glad you thought so. Conk - it's usually pretty easy to get in on a tour with a couple of days notice. Thanks for keeping DDT in mind! S
    I'm really looking forward to it. I'm only over there for a couple of days so I had prioritize my time carefully. Will book in January just to be sure.

See you in Feb.