Thread: Saudi beheads and nails murderer's body to cross

Saudi beheads and nails murderer's body to cross

I think I know where that container of heads in the other thread came from.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225882510806
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Aren't you supposed to nail them to the cross before killing them?

They got that all out of order - I bet those guys would pour a bowl full of milk and then add cereal...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

This is why the crime rate is so low in Saudi Arabia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That works better than 3 square a day with cable tv.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    That works better than 3 square a day with cable tv.
    Isnt that what women are sentenced to in Saudi Arabia? They do get furloughs though.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

fairmanicmaeve Guest
    One of my best friends lives in Saudi. (her husband works for a western oil company) Anyhow, it is the one thing they do correctly! Punishment. The jails and prisons there do not "care" for the inmates. It is the family/friends responsibility to bring food, meds, etc. Anything the inmate might need. If they do not, the inmate will simply starve. It is a "shame" thing, for the entire family of the inmate. There aren't many things I agree with from that part of the globe... but crime/punishment of thieves and murders is SPOT ON! ;-)

rjbrasher Guest
    damn they don't fuck around there!

Nasty stuff.

trishsixxm Guest
    We need to send all child killers to Saudi Arabia!

RLR12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fairmanicmaeve View Post
    One of my best friends lives in Saudi. (her husband works for a western oil company) Anyhow, it is the one thing they do correctly! Punishment. The jails and prisons there do not "care" for the inmates. It is the family/friends responsibility to bring food, meds, etc. Anything the inmate might need. If they do not, the inmate will simply starve. It is a "shame" thing, for the entire family of the inmate. There aren't many things I agree with from that part of the globe... but crime/punishment of thieves and murders is SPOT ON! ;-)
    Yeah, they sure do know the meaning of the word "deterrent" over there, don't they??

Quote Originally Posted by fairmanicmaeve View Post
    Too bad they will lock lock you up and treat you like that if you say, kiss a man in public or drink a beer.