Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4111213

Thread: Gary Coleman

^^^ Right? It looks more like James Brown anyway.

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mingaling View Post
    Wow. Not only is that a weird thing to tattoo on your arse but it's not even a good tattoo. If I hadn't been told what it was, I'm not sure I would've known.
    I find it disturbing that it's a GUYS butt. I thought gay men had better taste.

Welcome to the forum, mingaling.

Sampiro Guest
    I guess he wants to be able to tell people to "Kiss my black ass".

Reecy Guest
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is hysterical.

Imagine that!

People do the craziest things. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Tebssis View Post
    I find it disturbing that it's a GUYS butt. I thought gay men had better taste.

Welcome to the forum, mingaling.
    Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been a member for a while but for some reason never posted anything. It just took a Gary Coleman butt tattoo to get me to post. Classy.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been a member for a while but for some reason never posted anything. It just took a Gary Coleman butt tattoo to get me to post. Classy.
    Welcome and what a way to make an entrance!
    Regards,
    Mary

Tebssis Guest
    Well, obviously you should post more because of your astute observations. That's the stuff we crave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    I hate to bump up old threads..but I figured that y'all might find this amusing:
    I can't imagine having that on your butt for the rest of your life.
    Could be Whoopi tho
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

DonnaMc Guest
    Are there any pics of her nasty house? I saw something on tv about her and her house and then I forgot watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    his "widow" is living in squalor
    Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

This story puts a smile on my face. Yes, karma's a bitch.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Are there any pics of her nasty house? I saw something on tv about her and her house and then I forgot watch it.
    Yep, there sure are: http://www.insideedition.com/news/57...-in-filth.aspx

A few more here: http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...ices-home-utah

AllyTheHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Hello! I??m new here. I??ve lurked around FAD for a couple of years, just recently had the guts to join the message boards, spent the last few days reading through the old posts (I can??t believe all the good threads I missed!), and this is my first time posting.

I read through this entire thread and think this is a sad story all around. Somehow, I can??t muster the amount of resentment some seem to feel toward the ex-wife. She just strikes me as pathetic??someone who??s so pathologically desperate for attention/fame that she would do anything to attain it, but lacks the talent/looks/intelligence to do it any other way, so she latches on to this poor, broken-down man in a last ditched effort to make herself noticed. I??m in no way defending her actions, but I also think that some people just can??t help themselves, because of diminished capacity, emotional issues, etc. These latest pictures are just another example of this, IMO. What person in their right mind, who lives under those conditions, would invite a t.v. crew into her home and allow them to take pictures? (Yes, I??ve watched the show Hoarders, but many of the people in that show are being threatened with legal action/are in peril of losing their home, and the show offers them clean-up services, after-care, free counselling, etc. These pics just reek of ??Look at me, look at me!??).

As far as how Gary Coleman ended up with this creature by his side ? I think it??s just as sad and pathetic, but I can??t be totally empathetic with him, either. I think the age difference is a telling factor in this instance. The person who said ??trophy wife?? might??ve been on to something. Even if this girl is no prize in the looks department, she??s half his age, and maybe Gary thought she was the best he could get ?? after all, he was never that good-looking, that famous or that rich (on account of his parents taking all his money, I suppose), and he didn??t strike me as the most pleasant person to be around, either ?? in any case, he did marry her. There might be a hint of caveat emptor in this story.

I listened to the 911 call and I really don??t think she killed him. Her reluctance to lend him any assistance does seem cold-hearted, but she also sounds to me like someone who might suffer from Hemophobia (an extreme and irrational fear of blood). If this is the case, love/loyalty/human decency would have nothing to do with it. A person with Hemophobia is simply unable to assist someone who??s bleeding, no matter how urgent the situation. The condition is usually accompanied by an exaggerated fear of fainting if they see blood ?? when she says ??If I look at it, I??ll convulse,?? convulsing is probably an exaggeration: worst case scenario, she would have probably just fainted. I thought of this because I have a close friend who suffers from Hemophobia, and the 911 caller sounds a lot like my friend does when confronted with the possibility of having to look at blood. It??s not that she doesn??t care for the person that is bleeding; it??s just that the fear is so overwhelming that it takes precedence over everything else going on around her. My friend once reacted like this when one of her children had a profuse nosebleed, and she felt terrible about it afterward because she was unable to assist her own child when he needed her. Again, I??m not defending the wife, I??m just saying that there might be a rational explanation for her bizarre behaviour, other than she is a c***.

As far as how quickly the decision to disconnect the life-support was made, I don??t see it as that questionable, either: it appears this man had been living on borrowed time for a while, with all his medical problems, and it is likely he would not have wanted to be kept on life-support when his chances of recovery were zilch.

The fact that she asked him to make her food after he had just returned from dialysis ? I have no possible explanation for that??that??s just WRONG!

But, since I think we all know why I??m really here ? was that other pic ever made public, the one that was supposedly taken after he had died and the tubes been removed? I wanna see it! *ducks and runs*

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    And what is keeping girlfriend from getting off her lazy ass and picking up a broom, a roll of paper towels and a bottle of 409?

Better yet, what is keeping her from walking her ass down to McDonalds to put in an application for a job??

Inside Edition said that she lives on disability. At the time of Gary's death she mentioned that she was epileptic. That may keep her from holding a fulltime job but she could definitely clean up after herself.

That house made me want to gag.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyTheHag View Post
    Hello! I??m new here.
    Great first post! I agree with much of you said.

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    And what is keeping girlfriend from getting off her lazy ass and picking up a broom, a roll of paper towels and a bottle of 409?

Better yet, what is keeping her from walking her ass down to McDonalds to put in an application for a job??
    Right? I was just picturing the reporter laughing between takes. it was really ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Inside Edition said that she lives on disability. At the time of Gary's death she mentioned that she was epileptic. That may keep her from holding a fulltime job but she could definitely clean up after herself.

That house made me want to gag.
    If she can sit for all of these interviews, she can sit at a desk answering phones or taking orders through a window. There's part time work.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

radiojane Guest
    Why in god's name would anyone let a tv crew into a mess like that?

nicole7579 Guest
    Woa, I had never even given her another thought as to what happened to her, but OMG I'm glad Inside Edition did! I love exploitation of people that deserve it. Doesn't she know what people think and how she makes herself look bad EVERY. SINGLE. OPPORTUNITY. she gets? *shaking my head* How can someone be so proud of being so dirty? How can someone be so hungry for attention they would rather have THIS kind of attention than anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Why in god's name would anyone let a tv crew into a mess like that?

Normal people wouldn't. She wants the attention. She wants sympathy. And I'm sure, she wants free handouts. That's my humble opinion.
    Cindy

RaRaRamona Guest
    When they showed the sink & the tub, I was like...yeah, that happens when you don't clean it for ten years. Poor people aren't dirty. Some are, but only bc they nasty not bc of their financial situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    When they showed the sink & the tub, I was like...yeah, that happens when you don't clean it for ten years. Poor people aren't dirty. Some are, but only bc they nasty not bc of their financial situation.
    Yep. I'm sure we could all come up with a list wealthy gross folks in no time flat too.

IMO, if someone has the ability to walk around doing interviews, he/she has the ability to take a scrub brush and some Comet to that mess. I can think of a couple of reasons why a person might not though too. Those being things one might not want made public if they could put someone in a situation of becoming immediately homeless if a person did make them known.

Jack Raines Guest
    Apparently, Gary's still on ice...

Gary Coleman's Manager Says He Still Hasn't Been Buried

As we approach the first year anniversary of Gary Coleman??s death, the child star??s former manager says his late client??s remains have yet to be buried or cremated.

Coleman died on May 28, 2010, and according to manager Vic Perillo, his burial plans are still on hold due to a legal fight between his parents and his estranged wife, Shannon Price.

In an essay obtained by WENN, Perillo chastises the media for covering what he feels was the negative aspects of Coleman??s life. He wrote, "This was not the proper and dignified manner to show respect for the magnificent talent the world TV and film audience knew in Gary Coleman. This was not the send-off he deserved."

Perillo also noted that, ??Gary's deeds and contributions to the entertainment industry and other endeavours were overshadowed by the desire of the media to stay focused on the misfortunes of his life and all the negatives.?

He says has reached out to three separate networks hoping to garner Coleman coverage about the legacy he lives behind. Perillo had this to say about the responses he received, "The answer from the networks were, 'Not interested,' 'We don't have any time' and 'We pass...'"

He closed his essay with the question, "Have we lost our theatrical moral conscience?"

source: http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/...n-buried-.html

orionova Guest
    Sorry, but I had to laugh when I got to the part about Coleman being a 'magnificent talent'. Sorry, but he wasn't. I'm sorry that he's dead, but he just wasn't that great of an actor.

AllyTheHag Guest
    I thought he had been cremated in June of last year, at least according to this newspaper article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...cancelled.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    Apparently, Gary's still on ice...

Gary Coleman's Manager Says He Still Hasn't Been Buried

As we approach the first year anniversary of Gary Coleman??s death, the child star??s former manager says his late client??s remains have yet to be buried or cremated.

Coleman died on May 28, 2010, and according to manager Vic Perillo, his burial plans are still on hold due to a legal fight between his parents and his estranged wife, Shannon Price.

In an essay obtained by WENN, Perillo chastises the media for covering what he feels was the negative aspects of Coleman??s life. He wrote, "This was not the proper and dignified manner to show respect for the magnificent talent the world TV and film audience knew in Gary Coleman. This was not the send-off he deserved."

Perillo also noted that, ??Gary's deeds and contributions to the entertainment industry and other endeavours were overshadowed by the desire of the media to stay focused on the misfortunes of his life and all the negatives.?

He says has reached out to three separate networks hoping to garner Coleman coverage about the legacy he lives behind. Perillo had this to say about the responses he received, "The answer from the networks were, 'Not interested,' 'We don't have any time' and 'We pass...'"

He closed his essay with the question, "Have we lost our theatrical moral conscience?"

source: http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/...n-buried-.html
    WTF does that mean?
    http://sagactor.blogspot.com/2009/10...c-perillo.html
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Djen Guest
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/us-judge-ru...180214331.html

Former child star Gary Coleman's ex-wife failed to prove she had lived with him as a common law spouse even after their divorce, a Utah judge has ruled, in a move that could strip her of rights to the "Diff'rent Strokes" actor's estate.

He died after being taken off of life support - a decision made by his former wife, Shannon Price.

At issue now is which of Coleman's multiple wills should govern the distribution of assets, and a ruling designating Price as his common law wife would have boosted her claim to his estate, including rights to his cremated remains and the use of the star's name.

"There is simply insufficient credible evidence to conclude that they were more than occasional roommates," Judge James R. Taylor ruled late on Monday, saying she failed to prove her relationship met Utah's standards for common-law marriage.
    GOOD! She just never seemed quite right...

Something tells me we havent heard the last of Shannon Price...

Mammy Guest
    The person with the tattoo should have had Gary's face tattooed around their asshole. Then it would look like Gary was whistling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    The person with the tattoo should have had Gary's face tattooed around their asshole. Then it would look like Gary was whistling.
    Oh you SO owe me a new keyboard!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Wow. Not only is that a weird thing to tattoo on your arse but it's not even a good tattoo. If I hadn't been told what it was, I'm not sure I would've known.
    That looks like the love child of Whoopi Goldberg and Little Richard.

Coleman's parents say theft allegations are false.

Jan. 29, 2013

Gary Coleman's parents threatening legal action over false theft allegations

Dion Mial has been openly accusing W.G. Coleman and his wife Sue of taking money from the actor during his youth, when he had a starring role on popular TV sitcom Diff'rent Strokes, claiming their greed forced Gary to file for bankruptcy in 1999.

For years, the Colemans refused to speak out to defend their name against Mial's repeated allegations, but they have finally snapped after the broadcast of a documentary titled The Will: Family Secrets Revealed, which aired on U.S. network Investigation Discovery last week (24Jan13). Mial reiterated the claims on the show.

The Colemans are now demanding Mial stop spreading the lies or step up and prove his allegations in court....

Last edited by Gladiolus; 09-17-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Wow...they really want to clear their names, *now*? If they're lying, that's pretty low-down. GIAR and STFU (Give It A Rest and Shut The F**k Up).
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

ITA. Mirror.

Galdiolus, please edit your post to comply with forum rule 7 re copyright infringement. Not doing so could get Scott sued. And we wouldn't want that to happen now would we. Click on the FAQ. link at the top of any forum page for more information.

Mammy Guest
    I guess they weren't interested in clearing their names when Gary was alive and could tell his side of the story. He didn't have one damn soul who loved him for any other reason than what they could get out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I guess they weren't interested in clearing their names when Gary was alive and could tell his side of the story. He didn't have one damn soul who loved him for any other reason than what they could get out of him.
    Exactly. This recent move by his parents is very telling; IMO it reveals how incredibly self-centered they are, and likely always have been. It's easy for them to make statements that may go uncontested because their son is *dead* and can't defend himself. Klassy.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Well he sued them in 1989
    http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...+parents&hl=en
    and was awarded $1.3 million in 1993.
    The parents countersued for defamation:

What more fucking proof do they they need than a 20 year old court ruling stating they stole money from their son?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Well he sued them in 1989
    and was awarded $1.3 million in 1993.
    The parents countersued for defamation:

What more fucking proof do they they need than a 20 year old court ruling stating they stole money from their son?
    I totally agree. I guess they think they can rewrite history since Gary can't dispute whatever they say. Everyone knows how they exploited Gary and kept his money. Gary had a pretty rotten short life and it's sad.