Thread: Elisabeth Mandala: High school student moonlighting as stripper

zztop Guest

Elisabeth Mandala: High school student moonlighting as stripper

I saw this story on cnn and thought it was worth posting.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...42-504083.html

Stupid spoiled rich girl. You play with big girl fire you are going to end up on the BBQ, especially if you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

trishsixxm Guest
    Dumb Dumb Dumb. The way the describe the scene sounds like something out of CSI with the large rock on the pedal and all.

WTF? Mexico? Anybody who can read or has a TV knows not to mess around there!

zztop Guest
    What makes this story worse is the fact that she was going to be a coyote so she could earn extra money to invest in a ponzi scheme. So she was basically risking her life to make money so she could give it to a con artist and never see any of it again. I feel horrible for the girl and her family, but she wanted to make it rich on her own and not ask any advice from her close friends and family. It's just such a tragic and unnecessary loss.

She had a killer body.
    Maybe a bit too willing to show it off though.

I think the Coyote story is bullshit, that is a rough business. Could you see that little girl haggling with a bunch of mexicans on the price. I think she was maybe at best a Coyote's play thing.

Stupid, stupid child.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

PurrPurr Guest
    Goes to show that money can't buy intelligence and common sense, but what a tragic end to one's life.

Crazy Cat Lady Guest
    Who killed Laura Palmer?

Blonde hottie lives double life and dies ....

I wonder who told her it was a good idea......stupid girl
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Tonights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cat Lady View Post
    Who killed Laura Palmer?

Blonde hottie lives double life and dies ....
    My thought exactly. We need to get Agent Cooper to handle this one.

gleemonex Guest
    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cri...per.murder.cnn

This video, complete with a Nancy Grace wannabe, discusses that her parents knew about her dream to be a coyote and the ponzi scheme. Her father tried to talk some sense into her, hello, Internet scams are all in the news, but she was being a stubborn ass.

What made my stomach lurch was when the reporter from Houston(?) talked about how she was very popular at the strip club. Of course the men would eat up that "barely legal" shit. And how the hell could no one, classmates, friends, family, etc., have come across her full page ad? Smells fishy to me...

According to Truecrimereport.com Mandala moonlighted as a stripper and her mom believes she may have gone to Mexico to learn how to be a "coyote."

I think she went to Mexico to learn to be a skank, though indications are she was already eminently qualified.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

james1977 Guest

Tragic

Stay out of that crap hole country. Who killed them? Drug Cartels? What a nightmare. You're right ,she was one of the Coyote's playthings. Just a sad story. Mexico is a craphole.

steffie Guest
    They said she was really popular at the strip club and went by the name "Lovely". They even had a club guide with a big full page pic of her in it, but her family didn't know?? I think her mom knew what she was doing.

GrinReaper Guest
    The whole thing is just really bizarre.
    And why not wait till out of H.S. to become a stripper?
    And why go to Mexico to do it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I think she went to Mexico to learn to be a skank, though indications are she was already eminently qualified.
    I'll second that!

To me she looks way younger than 18. In the face, anyway.
    Last edited by Nessa; 05-21-2010 at 01:22 PM.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Kids that age usually have no idea just how dangerous the world really is...and how cruel people can really be.

silverwaif77 Guest
    What kind of money can you make as a stripper in Mexico? Too bad the parents wernt more involved. If you are under 18, dont you have to be accompanied by a parent to cross into another country?

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    What kind of money can you make as a stripper in Mexico? Too bad the parents wernt more involved. If you are under 18, dont you have to be accompanied by a parent to cross into another country?

I believe she was a stripper here in the states, and she was 18 years old.

I think it depends on if a donkey is part of the show or not

silverwaif77 Guest
    Even including the donkey, if you are getting paid in pesos, it probably isnt much.

Guaranteed she swallowed the worm.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 05-22-2010 at 03:20 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

gleemonex Guest
    Even including the donkey, if you are getting paid in pesos, it probably isnt much.
    Hahahaha!

I guess her parents had no interest in her well being. Either they let her be a stripper and associate with international thugs or they just didnt care enough to pay attention to what her activities were.
    Oh well this is just an interesting twist on an old story.
    Remember the Texas Cheerleaders that robbed banks in Houston.
    Shit I went to high school with some guys that were robbing restaurants across Texas (the Cooler Gang) on the weekends.
    She gets points for originality.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

LightoftheMoon Guest
    Wow, what a waste of a life!